Couple Swap

Story Info
Two married people sleep with others.
1.9k words
3.59
11.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I walk into the party and tell the hosts how happy I am to be there, "Marty is out parking the car," I tell David. I see you across the room, waiting for Kaylie to bring you a drink. I excuse myself from David, and casually but directly make my way over to say hello. As we hug you sneak a kiss on my neck and take in that sweet honey smell. You can see the powder glistening on my skin and long to taste it. I can feel how much you've been anticipating this moment pulse against my leg. I can feel your anticipation and my body heat rises. My heart starts pumping and I get that great tingling sensation all over my body. "Hey Rebecca, I didn't see you come in or I would have brought you a drink too," says Kaylie. You jump to my rescue, leaving me to your hot wife, to grab me a glass of red. From the bar you can watch the two of us, remembering our bodies intertwined in the reflection on the ceiling. Your erection will not cease and you stand close to the bar so no one will see.

I give Kaylie a lingering kiss on the cheek and whisper hello in her ear. "I am very happy to see you both," I tell her, "Can't wait for the end of the evening." As we stand closely together, arm in arm, like old friends we see Mitch enter. He disposes of the necessary pleasantries and has joined us by the time you are back with my drink. We talk, laugh, and dance the night away.

At some point late in the evening, K and I slip off to the ladies' room. It's a one-seater but we go in together anyhow, we figure with so much wine, who will notice? As soon as she has the door locked I twirl her around and kiss her. Gathering her hair in my hand I pull her head back and kiss her all the way down to her low-cut neckline. "I've been wanting to do this all night," I tell her. I run my hands up her skirt and feel how wet she is. She moans as I slip my fingers inside her. I work with my fingers and thumb until I can feel her body trembling with pleasure. As she climaxes I cover her screams with my hands, we don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

As I pull away from her shaking body, I lick my fingers and taste her. I let myself out of the bathroom and let the woman waiting know that the woman inside wasn't feeling too well and I'm going to get her husband because I think she needs to go home. With a sidelong glance, she's off to find another bathroom. I rejoin you and Marty and shortly after Kaylie is by our sides. I think she whispers something about the bathroom to you before we decide it's time to leave. We are going to your place.

Kaylie and Marty, with their arms wrapped around each other, lead the way out the door to get the car. Rather than following them thru the door, you pull me back and we leave K & M to head towards the car alone. You grab my tight ass and guide me towards the wall so that you can press your body fully against mine, feeling your chest against mine...wishing that our clothes were not there. I can tell by the look in your eyes and the hardness in your jeans how badly you have wanted you all night. You whisper in my ear "I can't wait to make you cum beautiful!"

I respond by embracing you in a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues exploring, our lips pressed together. Your hands begin to roam, touching my breasts and my thighs. I spread my legs slightly, begging for you to touch your sweet spot. You hike up my skirt around my waist, giving your hand better access to rub my clit and pussy. You feel my wetness through the thong I am wearing. Your other hand continues to explore my breasts and play with your nipples. My hands are roaming from your chest down to your cock where I gently rub it thru my jeans. Both of us are filled with lust and desire. We can no longer handle the anticipation of having our naked bodies wrapped around each other, tasting, licking, pleasuring, fulfilling all of our wildest desires, having you inside me. We try to quickly gain our composure and head out the door.

As we head to the car, you walk behind me...your arms wrapped around my waist. Your hardness hasn't subsided as you long to taste me. Marty and Kaylie are now in our view. We see Marty leaning with his back against the car. Kaylie has released his cock from his jeans. She is licking and sucking his cock and balls, ensuring every portion of his member is paid attention to. His hands are on her head, playing with her hair, talking about how good she is making him feel... enjoying the attention he is receiving. As we arrive at the car, he stops Kaylie as he can't take anymore. They give us a wicked grin to which we reply with ones of our own. I open the door and you immediately get in the back so that we can continue what was started prior to leaving the party.

We hop into the back seat, Marty zips up and they take the front. As we're pulling away from the curb I feel your hand on my knee. I look to the front of the car as K leans over and starts kissing M on the neck. I can't see from this angle but am sure that she is going back for his zipper with her hand. As you lean over to kiss me, I turn the other way, insisting that we pretend nothing is going on back here. Your hand slides up my thigh and under my skirt. I return the favor and rub your hard cock through your jeans, eventually freeing you from your button flys. First, you play with my clit through my panties, which are soaked. You can tell that I am about to climax but you want to be a tease so you stop. My eyes snap open with an impish look as I see where this is going. I slide my body down in the seat towards your hand, longing for you to touch me again. And you do. You gently rub and rub until you can feel me stiffen a little with pleasure and you stop again. This is too much for me to bear. My pelvis surges forward but you've moved too far. Meanwhile, my right hand has been stroking you. I can feel how much you want me. I can't take the tension and tease so I use my other hand to finish myself. Biting my lip I stifle my scream, wanting to maintain the illusion that nothing is going on in the back seat.

Kaylie and Marty on the other hand are not keeping up appearances. Her head has disappeared in his lap and with one hand on the wheel, he is fondling her nipples. We can see her body moving up and down, slowly covering his penis with her mouth. He is close to climax when we pull into the driveway and he lifts her head to kiss her. His hand finds its way into her pants. You can't keep up the charade anymore so you open the car door, leading me into the house and leaving them to their own devices.

You fumble as you open the door as quickly as possible and usher me into the house. I immediately begin to unbutton your shirt as we embrace in a lust-filled kiss. Once the last button has been undone, I slide the shirt off you....backing you to the wall. I am grinding my body against yours...my arms warp around you and my nails dig into your back...You rip my corset open, revealing my beautiful breasts...I can feel your hardness pressing against me...you alternate between sucking on my nipples and kissing my neck and chest...I continue to grind against you and you can tell that I want you so badly this evening. I start to kiss down your chest, dropping to my knees where I again free you, although this time I am out of patience with your button fly. I tear them open.

I lightly kiss your thigh, teasing your rock-hard cock. I envision your cock being inside me later tonight but for now am very turned on by the idea of just pleasuring you. I lick your balls, tracing your tongue up my shaft to the head. I pick up the rhythm and I can tell that you are in pure ecstasy. I take all of you into the back of my throat. Your back is now arched with my head back against the wall, you are completely under my spell. You begin to gently thrust your hips so your cock is even deeper in my mouth. I know that you are almost to that point, as you moan with excitement. You try to pull me up by my hair but I won't budge. I tell you that I want you to cum in my mouth. I know that you can not take much more so I wrap my arms around you and grab your ass. I pull you in and out of your mouth by your ass. I can feel your body twitch as your eyes roll back in your head. My mouth is full and I swallow your juice, licking my lips for some that dribbled out. I give you one last licking to clean you up and savor the rest of your cum.

I look up at me with this sultry look in your eyes and tell me how I love a good challenge, especially one this fun. You can still hardly speak but manage to tell me how incredible I made you feel. You help me to your feet and begin to kiss me. You then tell me that it is my turn to be rewarded for such exemplary behavior. I'm only wearing my skirt, the rest of our clothes are scattered on the floor. Kaylie and Marty still have not come in from the car. You lead me outside to the gazebo by the hand.

It is a very dark and foggy night so we're not very worried about your neighbors. And if they do peek, they won't really be able to see who is out there. You sit me down and slide my skirt down past my hips. I'm not wearing underwear. You kiss me all over, from my neck to my breasts, my nipples are rock hard. Down the front of my stomach to my thighs, your mouth wanders. You nip the inside of my thigh and breath warmly on me. I am practically shoving my body into your mouth. You start with light twitches of your tongue. I am shaking with anticipation. Finally, you let me have it. I grab the back of your head and start pushing back against you. You can feel my body tense as I approach climax. You think about stopping, to tease me, but I won't let you back off. I buck against you as I cum. I'm shaking with pleasure and desire.

You grab a blanket and we curl up under it to smoke a cigar. We can see Marty and Kaylie through the kitchen window.

08/09/09