All Comments on 'Couples Orgy'

by Quinn_Masserian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a divine author! Thanks for the long-awaited promised sequel! Great story! But I would like to make two remarks: First, do not break away from the characters described in the episodes, but periodically return to them. And the second is to describe not only their height and clothing, but also their features, up to shortcomings - the shape of the breasts, sagging or tattoos, secret preferences and varieties of orgasmic moans. We hope and believe in a grand sequel, where modest and cheeky couples will become a game of the sea of ​​passions. With sexual love and gratitude to you, our hot couple. -)

p.s. And forgive our English if it's not perfect - we live in Eastern Europe and use a translator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can I give you three types of couples (from personal life) that I would really like to read your story about?

First pair: He is a creative, middle-class (middle class) person with crazy thoughts, but not much experience. His wife is a shy (thin and slender) teacher who has never tried group sex, but is a brave woman who needs to be nudged into action.

The second pair: He is a journalist (a large and bisexual who loves to smoke), She is his girlfriend-assistant (a long-haired woman in a body, but still in juice), who tries to please him in everything and does everything he asks of her.

Third pair: He is a computer engineer (looking like a nerd) who does whatever his wife tells him. She is a psychologist and a real "lighter" and initiator of orgies (a middle-aged pervert with an athletic body), whose meaning of life is sex and satisfaction for herself and everyone around her. She loves to lead the company and seduce other people's wives in front of their husbands, as well as warm herself up with wild abusive screams, other women with the most frank caresses, and men also with very dirty words in their ears, urging everyone to magical orgasms.

Can you make us all HAPPY?

SDRogersSDRogersabout 2 years ago

Your authorship is well beyond the average. Supreme penmanship. I wish I had your skills.

satisweetsatisweet12 months ago

That was the beat story I’ve read in a long time! Lot’s of couples exploring each others bodies! Love it!

turbine50turbine504 months ago

One word.....DAMN! That was a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_Masserian@Quinn_Masserian
I was born and raised in small town Western Canada. After a wholesome upbringing, I discovered I had a wholey unwholesome streak that I learned to indulge through story, the results of which are published herein. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I enjoyed wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Couples Dance Previous Part
Couples Series Info