Couples Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day came when they carted Winnifred off to State. Mimi and Jerry were both sad to see her go. Mimi especially felt a real sense of loss. Winnie had graduated high school first in her class. She had a full academic scholarship.

George had a half ride as a tennis player. He was also at State. When they dropped Winnie off, the four of them had a nice dinner. Then there were hugs all around and Mimi and Jerry drove off toward what had been their family home for twenty years. There wasn't a lot of talk on the way.

When they got home it was after eleven. They went right upstairs. They brushed their teeth and got into night clothes. It was warm, and the night clothes consisted of boxers for Jerry and a short, sleeveless cotton sleeping dress for Mimi. They settled into bed. They each turned to look at the other, at exactly the same moment.

Jerry said, "I love you, Mimi. Always have."

Mimi teared up and hugged him. "I love you, too. No matter what happened before,

I'll always love you."

They made sweet love. She liked that, too.

ATLHEA

12