Couples Therapy Pt. 04

Story Info
Karen gets a new couple.
2.9k words
4.65
10.6k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week, Dr. Song welcomed a new couple to her practice, Mr. and Mrs. Addison. They had been married young at 18 but after four years of marriage, they were running into problems. They had been reticent to discuss their problems during the phone screen so Karen was going to have to figure out what was going on first.

"Stephanie, I'm ready for the Addison's, please send them in," Karen said over the intercom. The door to her office opened and Stephanie ushered in the 22 year old couple. Karen sized them up quickly upon their entrance.

"Dr. Song, this is Kevin and Stacy Addison," and then she closed the door gently and retreated to her desk. Kevin was a little on the skinny side, but muscular and tall. A basketball player was her first guess - maybe not professional, but he played in school and maybe pickup games on the weekend. He reminded her of Larry Bird but handsome. Stacy was tiny; she was maybe 5'2" with a small body and but nice C cup tits. They were a mismatched pair, physically, as she had ever seen.

"Welcome Kevin, Welcome Stacy, please, take a seat on the couch. I'm Karen Song. What can I do to help you today?" As they sat on the couch, she noticed they sat on opposite sides of the couch - not a good sign. They sat there in silence. Karen had learned a long time ago to let the silence play out a bit and see where it went. After a pregnant silence she spoke up again and said, "do either of you want to offer up any clue? We can play 20 questions but it's going to take us a long time to get anywhere."

Still no answer. Well, this was an intuition play now and she knew the basic root problems because that was her job. "Let's start off with a simple question, when couples come to me it's usually because they have difficulty being together, so let me start with some basic questions. When was the last time you had sex?"

Kevin spoke up first, "Wrong question."

"Okay, what's the right question?"

"When was the last time we had fulfilling sex?"

Ah, now we were getting somewhere. "Stacy, is that the right question for you?"

"Not exactly. Maybe it's more like, why haven't we had fulfilling sex?"

Interesting, now she was getting somewhere more specific. "Okay, Kevin, why haven't you had fulfilling sex?"

"I'm too big," he said in almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry, you're too what?"

"Big."

"What does that mean?"

Stacy spoke up, "He's hung like a horse and I can't take him. There, I said it!" She looked like she was about to be in tears.

"How is that effecting you?"

"I love him, I do, but I can't please him and I can't figure out how to take him and I want to, I just can't."

The tears were free flowing. Kevin reached out a hand to her and said, "we'll figure it out, that's what we're here for."

"Okay, this is something we can deal with and I've had some experience with this before. Kevin, how big are you?"

"12 inches and thick. Think John Holmes. She can't take me orally or just through sex. It's depressing. I haven't had a good orgasm in forever and I have to masturbate for any relief at all!"

Karen started getting wet imagining what her pussy would feel like filled with a cock that size. She had seen John Holmes porn before and could only imagine what it would be like to feel that monster pressing into her stomach as he pounded her senseless. In an instant she had a plan. "Okay, there's a pretty simple solution but it's going to take a month or so to fix if you're both amenable to it."

"Anything Dr. Song, I want to please him and I want him to give me orgasms with that monster. What do we have to do?"

"Let's start with this, why don't you start making out with Kevin and I'll just watch for right now. Really get him turned on and hard. Show me how much you want him."

"Wait, doctor, what are you proposing?"

"We're going to make it so he can fit that monster cock into your pussy and you're going to enjoy it for the rest of your marriage."

"Okay, I'm in, I want him to fuck me into delirium every night."

Stacy turned to Kevin and put one leg up on the couch. She unbuttoned her shirt exposing a casual bra encasing a nice pair of tits. She pulled her shorts off and was left in a white lace pair of panties. "Baby, show me your cock, stroke it for me." And Kevin did, he lifted his ass off the couch and pulled down his sweat pants and underwear. He kicked off his sandals and was naked from the waste down.

Karen could feel her heartbeat in her pussy, "oh my Kevin."

"Doesn't he have an amazing cock Dr. Song? That's why I want it and why it frustrates me that I can't have it."

"It is amazing. We'll fix this problem for you and maybe I can help Kevin in the meantime."

Kevin was looking at Stacy and started stroking his cock. It must have been eight inches soft.

"Is it getting hot in here?" Karen said.

"Karen, why don't you help Kevin out and take some of your clothes off? For anyone who can help us with this problem, I'm happy to share."

Karen didn't waste any time. She hiked her dress up above her waist and pulled her blouse over her head and threw it on the floor. She reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra and let her DD tits hang free. Her left hand went to her pussy and her right started pinching a nipple.

Kevin was fixated on her tits as all men who saw them were. Karen couldn't take her eyes off of Kevin's dick.

"Honey, do you want to play with her tits? Do you want to fuck her?" Stacy said. "I'm sorry Dr. Song, that's so presumptuous but I want to turn him on."

"Please, call me Karen, and if he wants to fuck me with that thing, I want him to." Kevin had continued to stroke himself and he was fully hard but because he was so big, his cock still hung down. "God Kevin, that's beautiful. Now, lick your wife's pussy. I want you to get her soaking wet."

Stacy had her fingers in her pussy now but Karen needed her to orgasm and orgasm hard. "Stacy, does it turn you on to think of your husband fucking me? Do you want to see him cum?"

"Fuck yes Karen. Ooooh, yeah, that's it honey, suck my clit hard," as she pulled Kevin's face harder against her pussy. "Karen, play with yourself for me. I want to see you finger yourself. Just imagine what it's going to feel like to feel Kevin pound your pussy with his cock. I want you to tell me all about it. I want you to cum while he fucks you." She was squeezing her nipple with one hand and pulling Kevin's face into her pussy and she screamed, "I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes," and then her whole body shook.

"Did that feel good Stacy?"

"Yes Karen, but I want to feel that with his cock in me."

"Open the drawer to your right and take out the middle sized dildo." These were Karen's favorite toys and she was going to use them to help stretch Stacy's pussy. "Fuck yourself with it, slowly at first."

Stacy tried to push it into her pussy. She spread her lips with one hand and gently tried to ease the dildo in. No luck. She couldn't get any more than the tip of the head in and looked about ready to cry again.

"Don't worry Stacy, I wanted to see where we should start - get the next smallest size and try that one."

She did, and was able to get a little bit more in, but only the head and no more.

"The next smaller size, we have to start somewhere." She pulled that out and was able to slide it in slowly as it was stretching her to as wide as she could take. "Oh god this is stretching me so much but I can take it."

"Let me give you a little secret, when a baby is born, it's head size is around 13" in circumference - that's double the circumference of a soda can. So you can take it, we just need to loosen you up for Kevin. After child birth women's pussy's are always looser so we'll get you there, but it might take a little longer than a month or so. For right now, I want to tell you what you have to look forward to. Why don't you keep fucking yourself with that dildo while I describe what Kevin feels like? By the way, I use the second to largest dildo all the time and that's about Kevin's size. Kevin, come over her and get my pussy even wetter."

Kevin came over and kneeled before me, his hard cock bobbing in front of him, and spread my legs over his shoulders. His tongue snaked out and licked my wet slit from bottom to top and back again. He started shaking his head side to side while his tongue was fully extended just inside my slit. Then he found my clit and sent a jolt of electricity through me, "Fuck yes, right there!"

His tongue went to work on my clit, circling it, pushing it left and right and up and down with the movement of his head. Then he plunged his head forward and his tongue sunk deep into my pussy and I came. I could see his face wet with my cum. I was squeezing my nipples so hard I knew they were going to be red when we were done. "Stand up Kevin and let's give you the pleasure you've been craving. Keep fucking yourself Stacy and when you cum, switch to the next largest size and go gently and slowly."

I turned back to Kevin and was facing a dick that would make any guy jealous. Size isn't everything - after a guy gets larger than six or seven inches it just depends on how you use it as far as she was concerned. But a cock this large hits a woman in places she didn't know she had when she's never had anything this big before. She took it in both of her hands and start licking his head, around the ridge of his circumcised cock. She hefted his huge ball sack in her hand and looked up at him, "are these full of cum Kevin? Are you going to show me how much?"

I looked back down and took the head of his cock into my mouth, careful not to drag my teeth over the sensitive head. There was no way I was going to get more than a couple of inches in my mouth, but I started sucking and jerking his cock along the whole length. Karen started moaning while she had his cock in her mouth.

His hands found her breasts and started fondling and squeezing her breasts and nipples. It felt so good, and Karen was loving it. "Kevin, fuck her face for me. Show me what I want."

Kevin grabbed my head to keep it steady and started to slide in and out of my mouth. Oh my god, I had never had anyone fuck my mouth before and it got me that much more turned on. I grabbed his ass and pulled him further into me until I almost gagged. He started fucking my face faster but he was gentle and didn't go in any further. I saw Stacy out of the corner of my eye and her eyes were glued to my mouth and she was pistoning the first dildo in and out of her pussy so fast it was a blur. She threw her head back and screamed, "Fuck yes, oh god this feels so good, don't stop."

I felt Kevin's cock get harder in my mouth. I pulled my mouth off of his cock and said, "Are you ready to fuck my pussy?"

"Oh yeah Karen, you have such a nice mouth, I bet you have an amazing pussy."

"Stacy, switch dildo's and use the next larger size." She pulled the first dildo out and took the second one she discarded. "Put it in with me in time with Kevin. Pretend it's his cock in you." I pulled Kevin over to the "L" of the couch that was opposite of Stacy so she could see everything and I laid Kevin down on the couch. His cock was so big it was laying on his stomach. I faced away from him so I could see Stacy and she had a full view of my pussy and Kevin's cock.

I pulled Kevin's cock up and started rubbing the head back and forth across my slit. I was leaking juice at that point and it dripped down Kevin's cock lubricating it nicely. I put his head at the entrance to my pussy watching Stacy do the same thing with the dildo and I slowly lowered myself onto Kevin's cock.

I watched Stacy do the same with the dildo and it was going in this time. First the head, then further, then further. Stacy was being stretched to be sure but she couldn't even fit it in 20 minutes ago. Karen kept lowering herself onto him. She had to continually pull herself back up to give herself time to adjust to his size. She slowly continued down, over and over again. She couldn't quite get it all in, but she got most of it in and then Kevin started fucking her.

He thrust his hips up and impaled her even further. She supported herself on his knees as he pumped into her from below. He reached around and grabbed her tits and pulled her back a little bit so Stacy had a really good view of him penetrating her.

Karen looked up into the mirror in front of her and watched him fuck her and she came all over his cock. "Oh my god Stacy, he's stretching me so much and filling my pussy with his meat. I've never felt this full before. I can feel the ridge in his dick rubbing me in all the right places and he's bumping up against my cervix. Stacy, this is a goal worth trying for. When he impales you, you're going to cum all over his cock and you're never going to want to get off. He's going to flood your pussy with his hot cream and you're going to scream when you cum."

Stacy was now pistoning the larger dildo in and out of her pussy. "Yes Kevin. Fuck her. Pretend it's my pussy on you. I want your cock so much. I want to feel your hot cum spraying my insides. Oh god I'm cumming again, oh fuck yes, yes, yes, aggghhhhhhhhh!"

I lifted myself off of Kevin and helped pull him up. "Now you're going to show her how much cum you're going to spray her insides with Kevin. Show her how much you're backed up and how much you need her love. Fuck my pussy and cum on me." He laid me down on the couch and put my left leg up over his should so Stacy could see his cock penetrating me and he straddled my right leg. He slid his dick into my pussy with ease because I was so wet. He pushed slowly into me until he was almost all of the way in this time.

I wanted to finger my pussy but I wanted Stacy to see everything, so I settled on sucking my nipple. Kevin leaned down and started sucking the same nipple. Kevin started pumping into me faster and harder. My tits were starting to bounce everywhere and I had to grab them so I didn't get hit in the face. He went even faster and I could feel him stiffen in my pussy, he was going to cum.

"That's it baby, spray your cum everywhere. Imagine I'm Stacy and you're cumming deep inside her. Do it baby, shower me with cum. Watch Stacy, this is what you have to look forwarrrrrrrrddddddddd tooooooooo fuckkkkkkk yesssss aaaaagggghhhhhhh."

Kevin pulled his cock out, stroked it once, twice and exploded. His first shot of cum went over my head and hit the couch, the second shot left a streak of cum from my forehead to my chin and then he started unleashing his cum. It landed on my neck, both tits, between my tits, my stomach and finally right on my pussy and I came again. When I finally came to my senses, I opened my eyes to find Stacy licking Kevin's cum off of my pussy and she worked her way up to my tits and finally my lips and kissed me deeply and I could taste his cum on her lips.

"Karen that was incredible. I have never orgasmed like that before in my life. Tell me what to do. Teach me."

"Take all of the large dildos from the drawer, use them. Have Kevin get you wet and watch you fuck yourself until you get to the biggest one. Then replace the dildos with Kevin and let him fuck you senseless. It might take a month or so, but trust me, it is worth it. Come back and see me if you need any help."

Another satisfied couple...