Couples Therapy Pt. 03

Story Info
Steve comes back for a solo session.
2.3k words
4.66
8.7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen had seen the tape of Tracy and Stephanie so when she saw a follow up appointment the following week for Steve and that Stephanie had scheduled it for 1:30 but sent a note to Steve to come in at 12:30, she instantly knew what was up. And this time she was prepared to enjoy herself to the fullest.

Karen left for lunch at 12 on Wednesday and said, "I'll be back at 1:30 for my meeting with Steve, bye," and she walked out the door. Stephanie watched her walk out the door with a wave and immediately turned around, shrugged off her jacket, unbuttoned her blouse, removed her bra and put on a new semi-translucent blouse and then a loose jacket over it. She wanted to be ready for when Steve came in.

Karen got a quick bite to eat and then came back in and entered her office from the back entrance. This was the entrance and exit that could be used so couples didn't have to see one another or if a client wanted more privacy, they could go out this way instead of through the waiting room. It was almost 12:30 so she sat down behind her desk, took her jacket off and opened the video feed on her monitor. She turned the volume to a moderate level knowing that she didn't have to worry about the sound too much as the office was sound-proofed.

Right at 12:30, Steve came in, took one look at Stephanie and said, "Hi, wow, you look great Stephanie."

"Thanks Steve, you aren't looking too bad yourself," as she batted her eyes at him. She let her jacket fall open a bit so Steve could see her naked breasts hanging free beneath her blouse. Steve's eyes were glued to her tits. She said, "why don't you sit down? Dr. Song is running a little bit late but she's hoping you'll be able to hang out for her?"

"Sure, I don't have anything else until around three, so that that's fine."

"Great," Stephanie said as she got up and walked around her desk. She took Steve's arm and said, "why don't you sit here?" Steve sat down and Stephanie looked down to see his slacks starting to get tented by his cock. "Is there anything I can do for you Steve? Or to you?" Steve was like a fish out of water and his mouth was moving but no sound was coming out. His eyes were fixated on her tits and then her lips.

"Why don't you slide my skirt up Steve?" and Steve did. His hands went to her thighs and pushed her skirt up to her waist. She was wearing black lace panties that barely covered her pussy. His cock got harder and was starting to hurt from the confines of his pants. "Touch my pussy Steve." He did, he reached one hand out to hold her waist, the other he cupped over her panties right on her pussy. The first thing he felt was hot wetness. She was soaking.

In the office, Karen had one leg up on her desk, her dress bunched up around her waist and her middle finger was slowly going in and out of her steaming pussy and she was moaning. This was so hot, her own personal porn show! She couldn't wait for Stephanie to keep going. She wanted to see Steve's magnificent cock again and fantasize about having him ram it into her to the hilt. In their first session, she had witnessed Steve pounding his wife's pussy and how it clung to his cock every time he pulled back and how it sucked his cock in every time he thrust himself into her. And watching his cock emerge from her pussy and spray his cum all over her sent her over the edge every time she thought about it.

She wanted his cock in her pussy. She wanted to feel herself covered in his hot cum. One finger was fucking her pussy faster, her other hand was rubbing her clit faster and faster, "Oh yes Steve, yes, fuck me and then cum all over me. I want your hard cock and cum, YES, YES, YES!" as she came all over hand with cum running down the inside of her thighs. Oh fuck, they haven't even done anything yet...

Stephanie asked, "Would you like to see my tits Steve?" This brought Karen's attention back to the monitor.

"Fuck yes," replied Steve. While Steve continued to massage her pussy, she pulled her jacket off. Steve was looking at the most magnificent pair of tits he had ever seen. Large, round, capped by puffy nipples and they hung down just enough to provide great cleavage. The fact that they were swaying underneath her blouse but fully visible was even more of a turn on.

In a second, Steve pulled her panties aside and slide a finger into her pussy. Stephanie was so surprised by his swift penetration of her that she gasped and her breath was taken away. She leaned forward and put both hands on Steve's shoulders. He immediately leaned forward and started licking one of her nipples through her blouse and nibbled gently causing her nipples to grow and harden instantly. "Oh Steve, yes, suck my nipples. Oh god, finger my pussy more. I'm going to cum and then I want your cock in me," she said as she leaned down and kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue exploring his as he brought her to orgasm and she moaned loudly into his mouth.

Steve slowed down the penetration of her pussy as she came down off of her orgasm. He could feel her juices running down the inside of leg. Stephanie stepped backwards and reached down and unzipped his pants and slowly sank to her knees. She pulled his slacks and underwear down and as his cock was freed it sprang up, slapping Stephanie in the face leaving a trail of pre-cum across her cheek. She reached up and rubbed it into her skin and stuck her finger in her mouth to taste him.

She gently grabbed his fully erect cock and licked it from his balls to his head along the veiny underside. It was huge. At least eight inches and thick around. She gently squeezed his cock and ran her thumb up his distended vein. A huge glob of pre-cum appeared at the top of his dick. She used her hand to spread it all over his cock and make it slippery. She pulled his cock down to better suck him and engulfed his head with her lips and proceeded to take more of him into her mouth. She could only fit about half of it and started jerking the rest of his shaft with her hand. She moved her mouth and hand in rhythm, sucking and slurping the entire time. Her other hand had gravitated to her pussy where she was rubbing her clit in circles.

"Oh my god his cock is amazing," thought Karen. She had abandoned masturbating herself with her fingers and gotten out a somewhat large dildo. She was so wet she hadn't even needed any lubrication. She slowly slid it into her, gradually stretching her pussy wide as she watched Steve and Stephanie on the monitor. This was even hotter than watching Steve and Tracy a couple of weeks ago. One hand guided the dildo in and out of her pussy, the other was furiously pinching her nipples, one at a time. She had long ago shed her shirt and bra, slumped down in her chair and put a leg up on the desk.

Her admittedly impressive tits were sitting on her stomach and she had to stretch to look over them to see the dildo impaling her. She needed a cock badly. It had been months since her last relationship (great marriage counselor, not so great at dating) and fooling around with Tracy and Steve had been the closest she had come to getting laid since then.

Stephanie hadn't even started riding that monster yet and Karen was about to come again. "Would you like to fuck my tits Steve?" Stephanie said in the other room. On the monitor Karen just saw him nod his head.

"Cat's got his tongue, or rather Stephanie has his dick, I guess," thought Karen.

Stephanie lifted her shirt up and lowered her tits down around Steve's cock. "Squeeze my tits around your cock Steve," to which he did and Stephanie started raising and lowering her body. Every time she went down, his cock stuck up above her tits and she licked the head through her blouse.

"Fuck Stephanie, you're going to make me cum," he said breathlessly.

"Do it Steve, cover my tits with your cum. I want to feel it all over me." She started raising and lowering herself faster, the hand on her pussy abandoned all pretense of going slow and she started finger fucking herself faster and moaning louder. "Yes Steve, oh god yes, don't stop fucking my tits. Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming Steve, cum for me!" And Steve exploded. His cum, trapped by her shirt rained down on her tits. When his cock was all the way up between her tits against the fabric of her blouse his cum leaked through her blouse causing Steve to get more turned on and cum harder. Stephanie thrust herself down again and engulfed his head through her blouse and sucked all of the cum as it penetrated her blouse.

Karen came and it was earth shattering. She was fucking herself so fast with her dildo that when she saw Steve cum that she only needed to thrust it into her pussy one more time and she exploded. She squirted cum everywhere. With the dildo all the way inside of her, when she came, her hand on the dildo redirected a lot of her juices to her tits and soon she was licking her cum off of her tits. She was soaked with a huge dildo rammed into her pussy and dripping everywhere. Steve hadn't even fucked Stephanie yet.

"Oh fuck Steve, that was amazing. I need you in me. Now." Stephanie stood up and pulled her blouse over her head, in the process getting Steve's cum all over her face and hair. She stood up and straddled Steve. His cock wasn't even soft yet. He grabbed it and guided the head to her pussy as she gently lowered herself onto his cock. Steve watched her slowly descend onto his cock. She had a neatly trimmed blond bush that was accepting his cock with no problems because she was soaking wet. Further and further she went, a little at a time as she got used to his size and finally she bottomed out. Her clit was right up against the base of his dick and she started grinding back and forth.

Steve reached out with his tongue and licked her nipples. He could taste some of his cum on her tits which turned him on even more. He reached up and started squeezing her breasts and nipples which at this point stood out like huge eraser nubs.

"You fill me up so good Steve. Your wife is so lucky. I would be fucking you every chance I got," she said as she started raising and lowering herself on Steve's cock. "Keep sucking my nipples, they're so sensitive, I can feel it all the way down in my pussy." Steve moved his hands to her ass to help her move up and down. Steve felt her shudder and then felt a fresh wave of juices flow from her pussy. "Fuck me doggy style."

Karen was ready for another orgasm. Watching Stephanie slide down Steve's shaft got her ready to cum again. She had taken the dildo out and gotten a slightly larger dildo that was just a bit longer. She imagined that's what his cock had to feel like and she wanted to live in the moment. She was so wet that she hilted herself with one thrust. Thankfully her chair was leather because she was sitting in a puddle of cum.

When Steve positioned himself behind Stephanie, he grabbed her hips and jerked her back onto his cock in one fast move. Stephanie gasped. Karen wanted to feel what it was like and stood up, cum running down the back of her thighs. She leaned over the desk, reached between her legs pushed the dildo into her pussy. Her tits pancaked onto the desk top and she imagined Steve leaning her over and fucking her. Her legs were getting wobbly and she wasn't sure she could keep this up too much longer.

Steve continued to pound Stephanie and he was getting close to coming again. "Lie on the couch Stephanie with your head hanging off the edge." Stephanie wasn't sure what was coming but she would do anything for that cock. Steve knelt on the couch in a 69 and thrust his cock into her mouth. At the same time he reached out and started fingering her pussy again. Stephanie started moaning with his cock in her mouth. She grabbed both of her nipples and squeezed and massaged them. She was just about to cum again.

Steve thrust two fingers in and out of her pussy and he felt her moan louder and then she came. Her whole body shook, her pussy shooting cum and she pinched her nipples as hard as she could. Steve came also - his first shot was right down her throat but then he pulled out and jerked off all over her tits. Her hands were covered in cum as well as her tits as Steve emptied his load onto her.

He collapsed onto her as she sucked his dick back in her mouth. "Steve, we have to get cleaned up, the doctor will be back soon!"