Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our mister Sir here, thinks she has at least one diamond. I didn't ask because I didn't think it would be polite. She did mention to Wade that she has stars but I don't know if that's a generic way of saying it or not."

"It is not." Helen moved toward me. "If she did not have stars, she would not say she does. Saying so would be improper and deceitful and would not be tolerated"

"She has Wade totally under her thumb."

Helen paused in her reach for me. Kelsey waited for her to say something but went on when she didn't.

"You won't recognize him. And the apartment was totally redone with new furniture and paint and everything."

Helen looked at Kelsey for a moment, then finished coming closer. She sniffed.

"Three hugs. Nothing else." Kelsey continued to rat me out.

I looked down and tipped Helen's face up with just a finger underneath her chin. Giving her a tiny kiss on the lips, I rumbled at her.

"I love you."

"My love." Her arms went around me. "Forgive me but I needed to be sure."

"I love you." I rumbled to her again. "Never ever doubt that."

I squeezed lightly then let her go. Helen stepped back. I moved forward and tipped Kelsey's face up. I didn't say anything, just looked into her eyes.

"If you don't kiss me, I'm never going to speak to you again." She whispered fiercely at me. "I mean it Kev, kiss me or else."

"I love you too." I just rumbled some more.

"Oh god!" She threw herself into my arms and locked her lips on mine. Helen's arms wrapped around me from behind and I could feel her rest her cheek on my back.

KELSEY

The feel of the vibrator in the morning was frustrating. Every morning so far this week, it had started with a low buzz before getting stronger and more pleasurable. Then it just switched off again.

"AHHH!"

"NOOOO!"

"UGH!"

The sounds of frustration every morning were the same. None of us got what we wanted and all of us thrashed on our beds and complained about it. As torture it was both sweet and horrible at the same time. I'd never wanted to come so much in my life, not even after seeing Kevin chaperone Helen that one time, but the ball never delivered an orgasm. Instead, I was kept right on the edge all the time. Constantly horny and wet and ready, yet I got no relief.

Debbie, the other brunette, had tried masturbating and had gotten shocked for it. She'd cried for over an hour and it hadn't changed anything. If we did what they wanted us to do, we got some pleasure, but no orgasm. If we didn't, we got shocked.

As a training method it was very effective, if maddening. It was a pretty good alarm clock too, I wanted to wake up in the morning. And I was hot and ready when I did even without the damned vibrator torturing my mind.

"Sadistic bastards."

Amy, the blonde on the far end of the bunk row, rolled out of bed spitting her favorite epithet. She was right, but if any of the men heard her, she'd get shocked again for it. That had happened twice so far this week and she still hadn't learned to not say it.

This morning's routine was different. As usual we were led into the first room and commanded to pee on the pregnancy test strip. After a week of doing this very same thing, I just spread my feet and let go without feeling self conscious about it. It was easier than fighting the inevitable and getting zapped with the yellow wand. Plus the vibrating ball started humming afterward for a little while. Never long enough to get what I wanted, but more than long enough to drive home the message that being a good girl was better than being a bad girl.

We had to mop the floor again when we were done, but today the ball kept on buzzing instead of stopping after we were finished.

"Pay attention." Yellow wand pointed at the wooden handrail that someone had bolted to the wall at waist height. "Face the wall and put your hands on the rail."

The ball stopped vibrating as soon as my hands touched the rail. My knees buckled for a second before I caught myself.

"Sadistic bastards." Amy's complaint was loud in the silence as I tried to control myself and not vocalize the need I was feeling for an orgasm.

A slap echoed off the bare walls. Then another one followed.

"Mmmphf. Mmmphf."

Every time one of the slaps landed, Amy tried to shout past the hand held over her mouth.

"You like that? Do you bitch?" The man behind her asked as he slapped her again with the short riding whip he'd used on her several times already.

He tucked the crop into his waistband and reached between her legs to yank the ball out of her by the flexible tail that was always getting in the way every time I tried to sit down.

"Mmmphf!" She yelled into the hand on her mouth again over the way that must have felt when he pulled the ball out of her without warning.

"Open." He commanded her while removing his hand and holding the ball against her lips. Amy refused and shook her head as she clamped her lips tight.

"Open!" The command got stronger and the man held her by the jaw, pressing his fingers into her cheeks and grinding them against her teeth.

After nearly a minute where she whimpered over the pain, she opened her mouth. He put the ball on her tongue.

"Close." He pushed up on her jaw.

Obediently she closed her mouth this time. As soon as she did, he grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back.

"Bitch."

He slapped her with the crop again, laying it across both cheeks of her bottom. Hard!

"Ahhmmphf!" Amy let go of the rail and stood straight. She tried to spit out the ball but the man let go of her hair and clamped his hand over her mouth again to stop her.

"Hands on the rail!" He ordered her and slapped her again. Amy shook her head and held both hands behind her as a shield against the crop.

"Hands on the rail!" He commanded again and slashed the whip across her palms then grabbed another handful of her hair and shook her viciously. "Put your hands on the rail and keep them there!"

It took two more strikes on her palms with the whip before Amy cried out past the ball gagging her and put her hands back on the rail.

"Good little bitch." The man said gently. Then he slapped her across the ass with the crop again.

Four strikes later, he stopped. Gently, he ran his hand over her welts.

"You liked that didn't you?" He asked as he moved behind her. She shook her head no.

"You liked it." He said it again. "You want more of it. Don't you, you dirty little bitch?"

She shook her head no again but the man ran his hands between her legs.

"You want it just like that, don't you? You want to obey because you're a bitch who needs it just like that, aren't you?" He said as he continued to run his hand between her legs. Amy moaned and spread her feet further apart.

"That's it. Good bitch, spread a little wider."

The man unzipped his pants and pulled his erection out. Almost sensuously, he thrust himself slowly and carefully into her. Amy pushed back and moaned again. I turned and looked straight into the wall in front of me. I couldn't help but listen as he kept calling her a bitch and other assorted names until he grunted once under his breath.

The entire room started to smell like sex.

"Open." The command was gentle this time.

Glancing that way because of the change in his tone, I could see him take the ball out of her mouth and push it back where he'd gotten it from. Within seconds her eyes rolled up in her head and she went to her knees.

"Hands on the rail." He whispered to her as he stroked her body with one hand and squeezed her breasts. The muscles in her arms stood out as she clenched harder on the rail but she didn't rise. Instead she dropped her head, spread her knees apart, and began grunting and squirting as she orgasmed.

'Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!"

"Good girl."

He kissed her on the side of her neck, stroked her body one last time, then stood up and zipped his pants. I faced the wall again and braced myself for what I knew was coming.

The hand that reached between my legs was gentle. I still didn't like it when he removed the vibrator but I kept my mouth shut and did my best not to complain even a little bit about it.

"Open."

"Yes Sir." Obediently I opened my mouth. The ball smelled like my pussy. It tasted like it too.

"Don't worry." He thrust himself into me. "That's not what you want. Is it?"

I shook my head no and spread wider to give him more room. Hands ran up my body gently to stop and pinch my nipples. I stood on my tiptoes while arching my back.

"Good girl." He stroked deep.

The orgasm when he finished and put the ball back into me was AMAZING!

"Open." The male voice came from nearby. I looked up from where I was kneeling on the floor while I still pulsed after my orgasm to see a man holding Shanna's ball against her lips. Without a sound she let him slip it into her mouth before he took her with one strong shove to full depth. She kept making soft noises the entire time and eventually started quivering until she cried out past the gag. The man had to hold her up with an arm around her middle until he groaned and started to pump into her as he came.

Her orgasm after he put the Omibod back into her made me horny again despite just having an orgasm. Debbie got the same gentle treatment, and resulting orgasm, that Shanna and I had gotten. Red headed Karina was last, but not least. When her turn came, the men gathered behind her. I twisted to see what they were looking at but the angle was wrong to see anything except them looking between her feet at something on the floor.

One of the men tugged on the tail of the vibrator and pulled it out. Karina moaned and her legs shook. The man with the ball stepped away while another one of the men unzipped and slid himself into her. She moaned again and let him push her against the wall. In just a few strokes, she gushed and sprayed everywhere.

Several thrusts later, the man started to really power into her, pushing himself into her fully and deeply. When he was done, the next man stepped behind Karina and unzipped his pants.

"Yes Sir." She whispered as she kept herself against the wall.

"Yes Sir, what?" He asked as he started thrusting into her.

"Fuck me Sir."

Karina's eyes rolled up and she gushed again as the second man grunted and started to come. They didn't put the ball back in until after the fourth man was finished with her. No one said anything when she went all the way to the floor, letting go of the bar to orgasm and gush again.

I envied her. I looked between my legs to see cum dripping from the tail of my vibrator to fall in drops to land with the rest already pooling on the floor. Looking at Shanna I caught her looking back at me. We both glanced down between her feet to see the same thing there.

They made us stand with our hands on the rail for an hour before more men came in. As the first one stepped behind me, yellow wand barked a command.

"Find the Male."

The ball smelled like cum this time. It tasted like it too.

THREE

"Ian said that you told him you're going to quit working at the bookstore."

We were driving home after work. It'd been another long day but that was getting to be the regular thing now that I'd graduated. I hadn't graduated with honors, but I hadn't expected to either. My Graphic Arts instructor had been relieved when I presented my final exam proposal to her because she'd been worried I wasn't going to come up with one and that she'd have to fail me.

"Inspiration strikes when it will." I gave her back the mantra she'd tried hard to drive into our thick skulls all year.

I'd gotten a B for the class. Which in itself was surprising.

Now, Kelsey nodded to me from where she leaned against the side window as I drove us both home after work.

"Why?"

"I have my reasons." She didn't bother to open her eyes.

"Did Ian do or say something?" I pressed her on it.

"Kevin, stay out of my other love life." She opened her eyes momentarily then closed them again.

"Kel, your other love life, as you put it, is my love life too. If there's something going on, I would like to know so that I can be prepared for whatever comes next."

"I'm going away for a little while." She relented enough to tell me that much.

"What? Why?"

"Because I need to."

Okay, that was vague but it was still an answer of sorts.

"Can I ask where?"

"No."

"Will you tell me how long you're going to be gone?"

"I don't know. It depends."

"On what?"

"On a lot of things." She turned her face toward the glass.

"Can I ask when you'll be leaving?"

"I don't know. It depends. On a lot of things."

I got the hint. The rest of the trip was spent with me singing under my breath to the music on the radio. When we got home, Kelsey dug through her purse then handed something to mom.

"I'm ready."

"Very well." Mom hugged her then turned to me. "Beginning today, you will no longer service Kelsey except orally unless we both give you permission to do so."

"I don't understand."

"I'm going off my birth control." Kelsey told me. "So, unless you want me to get pregnant, and totally screw up all of our lives, no more sex."

She didn't look happy about it.

"Not completely, we must still certify you." Helen added that qualifier.

"I thought . . ."

Helen shook her head no.

"Unprotected, means unprotected."

I wasn't stupid, I'd heard those words before. They meant that Kelsey was going to go through the same training that Helen and Marjory had.

Kelsey looked at me then back to mom.

"We will ensure that the timing is correct." Mom handed Kelsey a thin package. "Beginning today, at least three times per day, so we can establish a baseline over the next month. Then we will certify you when we know your cycle."

I looked at the package; a Basal Thermometer. I'd have to look that one up to know what it was exactly, but I suspected it had something to do with knowing when a woman ovulated.

Kelsey drew in a deep breath and looked at me.

"No sex until further notice. Got it?"

I looked at her for a moment before Helen's arms wrapped around me.

"My love. Come."

She led me upstairs to take care of my needs. As soon as Kelsey had told me no, I'd started oozing with precum and Helen had smelled the change. Apparently denial and abstinence are a turn on for me. Kelsey slept in her own room all night. I had a bit of a problem with that because with Helen snuggled against my back, like she usually did, my arms were empty and I didn't know what to do with them.

Grandmother knocked on the door the next morning. She had someone I didn't know with her as they both stood on the doorstep while grandmother knocked again.

"Grandmother?" I opened the door for them and stepped out of the way so they could come inside. "What are you doing here?"

"Perfect." She and her friend came in and stopped in the foyer. "Just the person we needed to see."

I looked at her and then her friend. Slightly younger than my mother, she had shorter chestnut hair and looked chunky. Not fat but solidly chunky with no visible waistline that I could determine from the way the red blouse she was wearing hung on her. Not only did it make what figure she had disappear, the color washed out her face making her look slightly pasty even with the makeup she wore.

"I don't understand." I looked back at grandmother.

"Jenna would like your help." Grandmother waved between us. "Jenna; this is my grandson, Kevin."

"Pleased to meet you, Sir." She clasped her hands at her waist.

Okay, I'd seen that body posture before. I looked at grandmother in renewed question.

"Jenna is a friend of mine. She liked some of my new outfits and asked where I got them. I told her that you picked them out for me. She would like you to see if you can do the same for her." Grandmother explained in detail why they were there. "I called and Helen told me that you would be home today so we came over."

"Oh."

Mom came down from upstairs.

"Mother!" She kissed grandmother's cheek.

Grandmother returned the kiss. "We're here to see Kevin, as long as you don't mind. Jenna needs a new wardrobe."

Mom looked from grandmother to Jenna and then to me. I held up my hands.

"Don't look at me, this is a total surprise."

"We would have made an appointment but you have no social calendar," grandmother told me. "It makes it extremely difficult to know when you're available without one."

"Social calendar?" Since when did I need a social calendar like they did?

"Yes. You should contact your manager and have him set one up for you." Grandmother glanced at my office door then back to me.

"Um, I don't have a manager."

Grandmother just looked at me like I was stupid or something then looked impatiently at my office door.

I got the hint. With a visual check in Helen's direction to see if she minded, and getting her nod of approval, I ushered grandmother and her friend Jenna into my office and closed the door behind us. Gesturing at the two vacant chairs on one side of the desk, I sat in my chair behind the desk and waited.

They looked at each other then looked back at me. Eventually, grandmother pointed at me then the computer.

"What?" I asked what she was doing.

"Get busy."

"Doing what?"

"Sir," her voice sounded exasperated. "I told you, we are here to see if you can do for Jenna what you did for me."

"Grandmother, I don't know what you expect me to do."

"Do whatever it is that you did for me." She pointed at the computer again.

I could see that we were having trouble communicating so I laid it out for them.

"Grandmother, it's not something I can do in an instant. I have to get to know the person first. I know you, I've known you all my life. For me to find you clothes that match your lifestyle and personality as well as your looks was simple." I gestured at her friend. "I don't know your friend. I don't know what she likes. I don't know her lifestyle. I don't know anything about her. What exactly do you expect me to do with no information to go on?"

Grandmother looked at me then to her friend then back to me again.

"What do you want to know?"

"I can guess she is a member of the association." I glanced in her direction then went back to speaking to my grandmother. "What I don't know is what she's like. Who is she?"

"Jenna McFarland." Jenna gave me her name. "Sir."

"Okay, let's just stop right there." I waved my hands. "Enough with the Sir stuff while we're in here. It annoys me."

"Yes, Si . . ."

She caught herself and blushed.

"Kevin." Grandmother's voice sounded like she was more than just slightly irritated at me. "It is a required form of address by the association between members."

"Oh. I didn't know." I looked at Jenna. "Sorry. Forget I said that."

Grandmother rolled her eyes heavenward in a look I'd seen on her face before and muttered something I didn't catch.

"Anyway," I tried to cover my gaff. "What I need to know isn't your name, it's you. Who are you? What do you like to do? Where do you go when you're not working or socializing? Things like that. So, tell me about you."

She started off slow, telling me that she painted old buildings and landscapes as a hobby. We went from there into other areas of the things she liked. As she talked she loosened up and became more animated. She had a habit of unconsciously running her fingers through her hair occasionally as she talked. One of the times she did it she pulled her hair forward over her shoulder and held it in her fist for a little bit then flipped it back over her shoulder to hang naturally again.

FOUR

"Excuse me." I stopped her as she reached for her hair again. "Would you mind if I touched you?"

"Sir?" She looked at me then grandmother.

"Please." I gestured for her to stand up. "I just want to look at something.