Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and looked at me. Gently I moved her hair out of the way, pushing the entire mass of it forward over her shoulder so I could see her back and neck above the collar of the boat necked style blouse she wore.

"Sorry, I need to touch you. I don't mean anything by it, I'm looking at something." I apologized as I moved her blouse a little bit to expose more of her skin.

Jenna wasn't pretty. Her face was plain and a bit square but her skin, oh that glorious skin, was absolutely flawless. At least the parts on her shoulders that I could see were that way. Gently I turned her and used both palms underneath her jaw to lift her face up and I continued to examine her skin. Flawless.

Releasing her, I gestured for her to sit again and returned to my chair.

"Sir?" She asked once we were both seated.

I didn't answer. Instead I just sat there and considered what I'd seen. After a few minutes of silence I looked at my grandmother.

"How far am I allowed to go?"

She looked confused so I clarified it.

"How far is your friend willing to let me go so I can help her?"

"Can you help her?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking." I turned toward Jenna. "I need to see you. All of you."

"Sir?"

I held up one hand.

"Please believe me, I'm not being a voyeur. You have, from what I can see, wonderful skin tone and color. I would like to see if the rest of you matches what is visible. That's all." I turned to my grandmother. "I don't know if this is too much to ask or not. If your friend wasn't an association member, I would not ask. If she is unwilling, I will see if I can work around it."

"Your mate should be here." Grandmother referred to Helen.

"My heart knows I absolutely will not stray from her." I waved that away and looked at Jenna. "Please?"

Jenna gave me a look, stood and began to disrobe, handing each garment to grandmother who draped it across the arm of the other chair. When she was naked she clasped her hands in front of her waist again and waited. She had the outlines of two stars clearly tattooed on her mons and didn't appear to be distressed at being naked in front of me even though it had to be an unusual request given why they were there.

Without speaking, I considered the entire picture of what I was seeing. Showing some of her years with slightly sagging breasts, she had a thick waist and almost no hourglass shape to denote her femininity but her skin was flawless everywhere. There were few lines or wrinkles anywhere on her body and no stretch marks that I could see, despite her being an association member and me knowing that being a member included pregnancy in the beginning.

As I had originally suspected, she wasn't fat either. Compact, not chunky, was the correct way to describe her shape. Not that she wasn't good looking, she just didn't have the classic hour-glass shape due to her thicker waistline.

"Do you sunbathe or use a tanning booth; or is this your natural skin tone?" I finally asked a question.

"It is natural. Sir."

"Thank you." I gestured toward her clothing.

As she dressed herself again, I looked at the computer for a long moment but stopped myself from reaching for the mouse and turned toward the two of them.

"What is it that you wish me to do? Find you pretty clothes to wear? Or find you something special to show how beautiful you are?"

"Sir." She sat in the chair again. "I know I'm not . . ."

"Lady Jenna." I stopped her from saying it. "You are absolutely stunning in your own way. The problem is that you don't believe you're beautiful. So the question remains, do you want me to find you pretty clothes, or something to show everyone your true beauty? I cannot say that pretty clothes will automatically show how beautiful you are, and vice versa, although I will do my best to try and make it so."

She looked at grandmother and didn't say anything but I could see the hope in her eyes.

"One question." I looked at the both of them. "Are there any taboo's with the association? By that I mean, are there modes of dress that are not allowed or authorized?"

"Not really." Grandmother outlined the limits I had to play by. "The association prefers that we not draw attention to ourselves by wearing outfits that are inappropriate for the locations and venues we frequent, but other than that, no."

"So, business or business casual would be fine regardless of style or cut? As would also be eveningwear?"

She nodded. I looked at Jenna for a moment to fix her image in my mind and picked up the mouse.

"S . . ." She started to say something but grandmother stopped her.

"Shh, let him do his magic."

"It's not magic grandmother." I rumbled good naturedly. "It's just that most men undress women in their minds while I prefer to dress them."

"If you say so dear heart." After saying that, she leaned over and whispered to Jenna. "Don't believe him, it's magic. Just watch."

I found a loose fitting fine gauge cowl neck, with a close fitting knitted waist that went from hips to the bottom of the rib cage, in coral, which would highlight her hair and her skin. The loose upper would add a bit of width to her chest and shoulders while the body hugging middle would give the appearance of a narrower waistline.

I didn't want to ruin the look with bra straps showing in the cowl opening so I found a strapless bra for her to go with it. I glanced at her for a moment to try and remember what cup size she had and then clicked on the item. I paired it with some lightweight wool cocoa brown slacks.

"How does he know?" Jenna whispered to grandmother.

"Magic." She whispered back.

I ignored them and clicked on another item to consider the effect. Cobalt blue, it was a one-piece jumpsuit. The upper half was sleeveless and backless but otherwise, from the front, it looked like a standard button up shirt. The lower half was traditionally cut with straight legs and the sweep along the sides below the open back to the trousers would highlight Jenna's body contour in profile. I considered for a bit then passed it by for a moment before returning to the page and selecting it.

The fact that the overall look didn't accentuate her figure was offset by the color and that it appeared to be light and airy and would make almost any woman feel free and feminine at the same time. There was also enough cling in the fabric to highlight her anatomy without being tight or revealing. I clicked on a few accessories for it in gold and added a narrow black belt and high heels. Both in patent leather.

I could have browsed longer but I stopped at a half dozen because I didn't want to seem like I was just throwing stuff up on the screen and hoping to dazzle her with it. I looked at the clock; forty minutes had passed.

"Sorry," I gestured to the computer. "It took longer than I thought it would."

They looked at each other, I turned the screen around so they could see it.

"This will make you beautiful." I clicked on the sweater. "It's a little warm for right now, but in a couple of months when the weather cools off for fall it'll be perfect."

I went on to explain why I chose it and what I thought it would do for her. Clicking my way down the list of selections I outlined what each was for and why it would work for her. Finished, I looked over at the both of them.

"How much?" Jenna reached for her handbag. "For all of it?"

I opened a spreadsheet for her and added everything to it before I totaled the prices and printed a copy for her. She wrote me a check for that amount plus twenty percent.

"Thank you." I took the check even though I felt weird doing it. "I will schedule a fitting for you next Thursday at Ten if that works for you."

She looked at me then grandmother. Grandmother saved the day for both of us.

"Her manager will email you to confirm the appointment. If she's not available, he will set an appointment as your schedule allows."

I bowed my head in acknowledgment. I was used to dealing with Helen's manager and knew how the whole process worked by now.

"Honestly Kevin, your not having a calender is most annoying." Grandmother picked up her handbag and stood. I rose as soon as she did. "Please do something about it. Otherwise I will get very cross with you."

"Oh no, a fate worse than death." I mocked her then changed the subject. "How is granddad?"

"He's on his feet again but at his age broken bones heal very slowly." She looked up at me. "His doctor and physical therapist both think it may be a few more weeks until he is fully recovered and can resume his full duties for me."

"Then I will see you on Wednesday evening to drive you to your dinner appointment." I bowed in her direction then turned to my other guest. "Lady Jenna, it was nice to meet you."

"Sir, the pleasure was all mine." She clasped her hands at her waist again.

"Ladies," I gestured at the office door with one hand. "After you."

KELSEY

"Just sit quietly, this won't hurt at all."

The man, who had spread goo all over her where her pubic hair had been before she'd been told to shave it off, spoke to her quietly. He was masked and wearing rubber gloves and dark goggles. They'd given her dark goggles to wear too and then took her vibrator out before telling her to lie down on the exam table and put her feet in the stirrups.

It was at that point the man had smeared her with whatever jelly substance he'd used.

Without saying anything else, he picked up what looked like a plastic gun and placed it directly on her skin through the clear goo. Bursts of light leaked out from underneath the device for several pulses and it made snapping sounds before he moved the gun slightly and pressed the trigger again to repeat the process. He kept moving the gun and pulling the trigger until he'd covered the entire area where she'd had hair, even between her legs.

Finished, he stood up to tower over her. She looked up at him standing between her ankles as he unzipped his pants. Without a word he just thrust himself into her. Throwing back her head, she lifted her feet out of the stirrups and curled her toes. Her breathing rate increased as he continued to fuck her until he thrust into her very strongly one last time and she could feel him pulsing as he dumped cum deep inside of her. Work performed, payment received, he pulled out and zipped himself up again.

Kelsey put her feet back into the stirrups as the man who'd removed her ball, inserted it into her again. Within seconds, she was arched and holding her breath as the ball began vibrating. After she orgasmed, the man who'd escorted her into the room with the exam table pointed at the door. Still throbbing from her orgasm, she rose to do as she was told.

"Shower and then return to your assigned space." The command was expected coming after what had just happened.

Looking down at herself once she got into the shower area, she could see the traces of the goo still on her skin. At least now she wouldn't have to trim her pubic hair any longer. She'd have to have more of the laser treatment done each week, but by the time she was released after training, she'd be permanently hair free.

Finished bathing, she went back into their communal sleeping area to see the other four girls sitting on their beds chatting. They looked at her when she came in making her feel self conscious for a second until Shanna smiled at her and nodded. Shanna was already bare, and had been when she arrived, so she hadn't needed the depilatory treatment.

"You missed out on a really great orgasm." Kelsey told her.

"Since when are we keeping score?" Shanna responded.

At that point they were interrupted by three men who came in with a leash and a collar. Buckling the collar on Amy, they hauled her to her feet and dragged her away.

"I couldn't be like that."

Karina shuddered as she said it once they were gone. At least they'd left this time. The last time the leash and collar had appeared, Amy had been roughly used in her bed by five men, one after the other while the sixth held the end of the leash after ordering her to fuck them. She'd just spread her legs and let them mount her while we all tried not to watch. Or listen.

"You aren't." She responded to Karina after a quick glance at the doorway. "You don't need conquered."

"Conquered?" The other girls looked at her.

Nodding, Kelsey pointed at the door out of the room.

"Amy needs someone prove to her that she's female and the weaker sex. That requires someone to dominate her. Without it she believes she the stronger one and that she doesn't have to yield or submit in order to get what she really wants. Otherwise, she's not really happy or satisfied."

"Which is?" Shanna looked at the doorway this time.

"To be conquered. To mate and be mated. To love and be loved." Kelsey repeated what her mother had once told her.

"I still couldn't be like that." Karina repeated herself and stretched her arms over her head. "I like men and I like having sex with them."

"So, what about you? What is it that you need?" Shanna asked her.

"To be loved." Kelsey stretched out on her bed and rolled onto her side, bending her elbow to prop her head in her palm. "To be loved so much that I know that no matter what I do, he will still love me and be there when I need him to be."

They were silent for a moment then Debbie shook her head.

"Your boyfriend must be one hell of a man."

"He is." Kelsey rolled onto her back to stare at the ceiling.

"Then why this?" Shanna asked her.

"Because I'm tired of cheating on him."

"Then why this?" The question came again.

She shrugged.

"I never said I wasn't crazy."

Shanna got up from her bed to kneel next to hers. Gently she pushed some hair out of Kelsey's face as Kelsey rolled her head to look at her.

"Sweetie, we're all a little bit crazy. Otherwise we wouldn't be here."

Shanna leaned and tenderly kissed her on the lips once then pulled back. Kelsey reached and cupped the black girls face.

"Please be my friend, not my lover."

"Why?" Shanna asked quietly. "I like you and I know you like me too."

She nodded.

"I do. But only as a friend."

"Why only as a friend?"

"Because I always break my lover's heart." She turned her face away. "Every time."

"Girl, you won't break my heart." Shanna caressed her with gentle fingertips.

"I already have." Kelsey rolled to face the wall on the other side of her bed. "I'm sorry."

FIVE

I had three emails from people I didn't know. Two were from the same person, demanding that I contact him immediately, while a third was from someone requesting that I email back and provide the contact information for my association manager.

The only problem was, I wasn't a member of the association so I didn't have a manager.

"Of course you are, my love." Helen told me when I brought it up. "You were certified months ago."

"What?"

"My love?"

I drew in a breath to try and sort out my thoughts so I could ask a coherent question.

"How did I get certified?" After all, Kelsey had been on birth control the entire time we'd been sleeping together and association membership required unprotected intercourse between family members. I hadn't met the standard required to become a member even if I'd wanted to.

My love, mother and I certified you."

I must have looked confused.

"My love," she went on. "Neither mother, nor myself, use contraception to avoid pregnancy. Mother is well beyond child bearing age and I am not capable of having another child."

Oh. I guess I had met the requirements and didn't know it.

"So, what do I do now?"

"Sir, you may answer the requests, or not, as you choose. No one can, or will, force you to do anything. However, allowing the association to manage a calendar for you will help in setting appointments for consultations with other members who wish to use your services."

It would also broadcast my activities to whoever wanted to look at my calendar.

"My love, the calendar can only be seen by you and your manager." Helen explained after I made that observation. "No one else may see it directly, they can only make a request through their manager to yours for an appointment."

"What about their manager, can he see it too?"

"Only you and your manager can do so." Helen shook her head before she said it. "Just as you cannot see another's, they cannot see yours either."

"Umm, I've seen grandmother's calendar. I see it all the time."

"My love, that is because father allows you to do so because it is necessary. Once it is no longer necessary, that should stop."

"Should stop?"

She nodded.

"And if it doesn't?"

"Sir, that is between you and father."

Which meant that we were a law unto ourselves.

"I will think about it."

"As you wish, my love." Her voice was calm.

"Do you mind?"

"No my love. I am aware that your services are valuable and that you are already in demand."

"Already in demand?" That was news to me.

"My love, you currently service three females and I am personally aware that at least five others wish for you to do the same for them."

"Five?" I was shocked. Five women I didn't even know wanted me to sleep with them?

"Yes my love. There may be more which I am not aware of because they have not spoken to me of this."

"Wh . . .?" I stopped myself from asking who. "Never mind, I don't want to know. I have no desire to sleep with anyone else."

"My love, besides breeding, your consulting services are valuable."

"What?"

"My love, some of those who have approached me have made it clear that they wish to breed with you. If you choose to do so, then you should let your manager know so he can look at the requests to see if the match is suitable."

"No thanks." I waved that off immediately. "I'm not interested."

"And for your consulting?"

"I don't understand. What has the one got to do with the other?"

"There may be some who cannot afford to pay you for your consulting assistance. They will expect you to take payment for your services from them in another way."

"You mean some women will want to trade sex for me finding them clothes?"

She nodded.

I looked across the living room to the office door. After a long moment, I looked back at her.

"Your father often took payment for his services in such a manner."

"And you were okay with it?"

"My love, it is expected."

"That's not what I asked."

"My love, I have done as much many times beginning from before my first days of membership in the association. Your father was no different. For services given, payment will be made. It is expected."

She waved her hand in a broad gesture.

"Even outside the association, it is expected. If you take a woman to dinner, did you not provide her with something she desired? If she sleeps with you afterward, did she not pay your for your efforts on her behalf?"

'That's not the same thing."

"My love, it is expected. No matter the service, if payment is not made, then the desired service will be denied in the future. Do this enough times and no one will provide service, no matter the price one is willing to pay for it."

I looked at the office door again. It would be easy. I could sleep with all kinds of women who would be overjoyed at the chance. Spend a little of my time on the computer, and I'd have all the sex I could want or handle.

The trouble was, did I want that much sex? And how much would it change me if I did decide to trade sex for gifts of clothes? Did I want to become the kind of person who did that? And how would me doing that affect the other women in my life? How much would it hurt the ones I loved and who loved me back?

The answer to those questions was easy.

"At this time I choose not to do so."

"You choose to deny your talents to those who cannot pay for them?"