Courtesy Returned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see a look of hesitation on the faces of the guys. Quint said, "You and Thea must swear, on your sacred honor, that you will not show the pictures to anyone else. Military policy is that no pictures of members of our unit are to be published. It's a matter of the safety of our families and ourselves."

I said that I was not sure how much sacred honor two married women, about to play strip poker with strangers, had, but I agreed, except that I reserved the right to show my husband. And then laughing, I reserved the right to plaster them all over the internet.

Thea said, "What she said."

The guys huddled, and then said, "OK, if you agree that any plastering will include pictures of you and Thea after we beat the pants off of you."

I said, "Deal."

Quint said, "Deal."

I took his statement to be a verb, and we found some cards.

To make a long story short, I won. We were playing five card draw, using chips that were supplied with the room. We each started with forty chips, and four items of clothing at 10 chips per item. After several hands, I was the chip leader. I figured now was the time to close it out. I checked in the first round of betting, and when someone made a bet after my turn, I called. I then drew four cards. When it was my turn again, I went all in. Solomon folded, but all the others called. Given how much I'd had to drink, and drawing four, I'd have called me too. When I turned over my Jack high straight flush, five of the others suddenly had to get naked. Solomon kept his jockeys, having folded at the right time, with nine chips in his possession, but as chip leader, and all in, everyone else lost it all on the same hand.

Lucky me, don't you think. Well, I guess you don't think. You know me too well. Yeah, I cheated.

On my first deal, I "drunkenly" dropped the cards on the floor. I managed to get four cards of the straight flush under my butt as I "clumsily" picked them up and shuffled. All I needed was to get the card at either end of the straight in my hand, or, if necessary, do the drop the deck thing again. I got the card I needed on the fifth hand after that, and put only four cards in the discard pile when I folded that hand. The trash I drew on the last hand got swapped for the purloined pasteboards. It wasn't too hard pull the cards from under me as I gathered up the deck to put it away. I wasn't caught.

I looked at my fellow players and said, "Let's see who's shy. Get naked people."

Soon I was facing three erections, one half-hard, and Quint's softie. And one set of naked breasts above a bare slit. After some discussion, it was decided that the pictures would be taken aboard the boat, except for Mac and Solomon. I would do theirs in the hotel in the morning, to get good light.

Luckily for me, the guys set the our departure for midday, so I did not have to get up until midmorning, when Mac's knocking awakened me. I pulled the covers back and found that I was nude. I didn't remember undressing. I threw on a robe, and opened the door. Mac had on shorts and a tee shirt.

He blushed and said, "I'm here to pay up."

I got my cell phone and then stood him in front of the couch. He pulled off his shirt and shorts. He was commando, so to speak. He was soft. I told him I wanted him hard for me. He shrugged helplessly and blushed. I dropped my robe, and knelt before him. Two yanks with my hand, and he was hard as a rock. His penis was smallish, perhaps average, but it had a cute little upward curve.

I wondered if it would catch my G-spot if I let him have me.

I stood back and took the picture. He pulled his shirt over his head, and pulled up his shorts. The bulge his cock made was obscene. He couldn't go out that way. I knelt before him again, looked up and said, On your sacred honor, our little secret?

He said, "Yes, Ma'am."

I gave him a hand job. He didn't take long to come. He left.

Almost as soon as he left, Solomon knocked. I posed him in his white jockeys before a dark tapestry, for a nice contrast. He needed no help getting it up. It looked to be a pretty good size, through his underwear. I took the pic, and heard Thea giggle behind me.

She said, "If you let me see it, I'll help you out with that thing."

Sollie dropped his Calvin Kleins to bare a beefy erection. Thea, naked, knelt before him, and recited my little on-your-honor formula, verbatim. She had obviously been watching earlier. She began to stroke his erection.

Sollie looked at me and said, "Please?"

I dropped my robe again and cupped my breasts. He jerked his eyes back and forth from me to Thea, as if he couldn't decide where to look, then he came. Funny, he never blushed, but I did.

By noon, Thea and I had packed, eaten, and put on shorts and shirts over our swim suits. I called the charter company and told them to refund five days and we'd call it even. We boarded the boat, an older one with classic lines, and stowed our gear.

I helped with the line handling, while Thea tried to stay out of peoples way in the cockpit. We had a favorable breeze, and soon the old girl had a bone in her teeth. And don't say it. With a straight line like that, there's no need.

The first day's sail was only a few hours to a sheltered cove with a beautiful beach. After we anchored, the guys launched the zodiac, and rigged a boarding ladder from the boom.

We were ferried to the beach, and sunned, snorkeled, and drank until sunset. That's where I got the picture of Mike's cock poking through the sand. Artistic, wasn't it.

When we got back to the boarding ladder, we all jumped in that clear blue water just before climbing aboard. We used a small amout of our fresh water to rinse. That miserly rationing of fresh water is the only thing I really hate about cruising.

After dinner, which the guys prepared, we were all sitting in the cockpit, or on the deck forward of it, when Quint said to me, "We feel a little cheated, because you've seen us naked, but we haven't seen you. How about a little double or nothing?"

I giggled and said I didn't see how they could be doubly naked, but Quint said we would draw cards, and if he won, I had to get naked, but if I won, they would stay naked for twenty four hours, and treat me like a queen, doing my bidding.

I won again. Without cheating, this time.

I told them all that I would collect my winnings in my cabin, and to come down and present themselves naked in five minutes.

The guys had given us the owner's cabin. It was almost completely filled with a custom bed, about king sized, with a minute table and a tiny head off to one side. I stripped naked and lay back with my legs spread.

I don't know exactly when I decided I was going to give you a real story, never really considering it consciously, but when I settled back against the pillow, I knew that was just what I was going to do.

In a few minutes, they all squeezed in, naked. I could tell they were surprised to see me. Quint and Jonesy were not erect. I pointed at Thea, and in a command voice, said, "It's insulting to your Queen that I am lying here naked, and my male subjects are not erect. I appoint you my fluffer. Get them up."

Thea looked confused for a moment. I'm not sure she knew what a fluffer was. But she figured out the general idea quickly, and bent over to suck on Quint. By that time, Jonesy didn't need any help.

I was thinking about you when next I spoke. Honestly. Wondering if you would think I was going too far. But what the hell, I had permission for "anyone."

I said, "You promised to do my bidding. My bidding is: one at a time, no anal, and no pain. How bout you, Thea."

Thea popped Quint's erection out of her mouth. "What she said." Then went back to fluffing.

After a moment of shock, Ron climbed between my knees and was my first. He even took off his watch cap for me. He ate me for a while to get me well lubricated, then lined up with my vagina. It was almost painful until I adjusted, then the sheer naughtiness took me over.

For the rest of the night, with a few breaks for rest, all four of them took me, and Thea, some of them twice. My God, they all felt big. And thick. Even with several loads of come inside me, I still needed lube to keep from getting sore.

Miles had to ask, "Condoms?"

Condoms? Condoms? We doan need no stinkin' condoms. Hell, no. Bareback. You know how they test those guys. I knew I was safe. Now shut up.

We were nude for more than the twenty-four hours. We were nude for the rest of the cruise, except when we put into a port to shop or resupply.

They guys would back off if we said no, but mostly they just took us whenever they wanted. Once they used duct tape to bind my hands to the deck while we sailed, and then all four of them fucked me. When Thea came up to see what the commotion was, they taped her to the other side of the deck and took her too.

And I'm afraid I didn't stick to my one-at-a-time policy. The first time, I was being fucked doggie style on the bed, facing the door, and one of the others came in.

The one fucking me said, "Spit roast her." The second guy grabbed my hair, and pushed his cock into my mouth. It was very erotic, very wicked to have two guys in me. With the intense sensation in my pussy, I was caught by surprise when the cockin my mouth started spurting, too deep to push out.

I had to swallow to survive, but it wasn't but so bad. I swallowed several other loads on that cruise. And you can expect me to swallow you from now on. But not now. I'll finish the story in the morning. Now get that thing up here and fuck the shit out of me before I have to fall asleep.

She scooted up the bed and spread her legs.

Miles continues:

Being a good husband, I tried my best, wondering nevertheless if she was wishing for those big cocks in the pictures. She appeared to come, and was quickly asleep.

It took me longer to get to sleep. I wasn't sure the story was true. My conservative wife in a gangbang?

With Thea, who, as far as I knew, was not in an unhappy or open marriage?

Describing it with liberal use of "cock," "loads,"and "pussy?" She didn't normally use those words even in bed.

But then where did the pictures come from? If she was really hanging around with six erect hunks, maybe she really could let go, like in her story.

I laughed at myself when I realized that I almost wished the gangbang story were true if it meant that she had not become emotionally involved with Quint, the way I feared when I got his picture.

I awoke to my stiff cock in her mouth. True to her word, she took all my come and swallowed. Then she looked up at me and said "I love you, Big Boy. Help me get the girls ready for the school bus." I put on shorts and a shirt, and tried to help.

When the girls had gone, she said, "Come wash my back."

After seeing to some bodily needs, I joined her in the shower. We hugged and kissed and washed. I was hard, and finally pushed her over, braced against the wall, and took her from behind.

"You know, I did this with Quint," she said dreamily. "In the hotel, the last night."

My head was troubled, but her admission made my cock even harder.

"Thea spent the night with the other three in their room. They made her watertight, she said."

My cock lurched as I visualized Thea naked, taking three hard cocks at the same time.

"Quint wanted me alone. He seemed determined to make me come as many times as he could. He ate me, he fucked me, he ate me again. When I tried to push him away, he pulled out some handcuffs, and looped his belt between them and the headboard. With my arms immobilized above my head, he ate me some more. I came and came. I finally had to beg him to stop. He woke me in the morning with what seemed like an hour of foreplay, and then slowly pushed his cock into me, and fucked me again. I came like gangbusters when he slid his lubed finger into my ass."

She was sliding herself back and forth on me as she spoke.

"I think he wanted to fuck my ass, but he was too big."

I was amazed. She was not repulsed or grossed out with the thought of anal with him, just worried about his size. Who was this woman?

"Finally, he had to get ready to leave, and so did I. He pulled me out of bed and into the shower. I told him I had to pee. He made me do it standing in the shower. Then he turned me just like you did. And fucked me just like you are doing now."

With that she came. Her vagina convulsed and squeezed me in successive contractions. The thought of that huge cock in her, and the thought that she was probably thinking about him while we fucked, set me off. I came, pushing myself as deep into her as I could.

As we dressed, she sensed I was troubled. She probed and questioned, but I couldn't admit what was troubling me, especially after my telling her nothing she could have done would affect us. When she finally started to cry and ask forgiveness, I asked her, "Can you be satisfied with me now. Are you in love with Quint?" Or with his cock? I thought.

She started to laugh, then thought better of it. She said in a serious voice, "You needn't worry. You wanted a story, you got one. I made most of it up. You didn't really think I'd let four guys take me bareback, did you?" Then she did grin devilishly. "I got you, didn't I."

I didn't expect that! "You bitch," I shouted. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the bed. I threw her across my knees and spanked her. Gently. With caresses between slaps. When her butt cheeks were pink, I reached over to the night stand next to the bed, and grabbed some lotion. I rubbed it on her butt, and then poured some down her crack. I pushed two fingers into her pussy, and rubbed her anus with my thumb. She jerked up, but I used my other hand to hold her down. I pushed my fingers in and out, and I rubbed her clit, as my thumb pressed down on her pucker. She began to whimper. My thumb popped in. She stiffened, she let out an inarticulate exclamation, then she forced herself to relax.

After a while, I pulled my fingers out and threw her face down on the bed. I slid my cock against her anus, and she stiffened again. I pulled back quickly, and then pushed forward, into her pussy. I slid my lubed forefinger into her ass, and she came. I wasn't going to come. In fact, I was lucky to still be hard, so I pulled out both penis and finger when her orgasm tapered off. I don't know what it proved, but for some reason I felt better. The worries her story and pictures had caused seemed to recede.

She looked back over her shoulder at me. "Why did you stop? I'd have let you."

"Next time, maybe. Or maybe the time after that. You can bet it's coming sometime."

"Please tell me you still love me."

"With all my heart."

Epilogue

Being a lawyer, I noticed the weasel words in her disclaimer. "Made most of it up." "Wouldn't let four guys take me bareback." That left a lot of room for naughtiness. So ever since she returned for story time, I have bugged her for the real story. She's given in and confessed the truth. Several times. All different.

Sometimes she spent the whole vacation with Quint, who is usually real now. Sometimes it was mostly Quint, with a sinful quickie of opportunity with one or more of the others. Once it was Quint handcuffing and tying both my wife and Thea, forcing them to pleasure each other as he took his pleasure with them.

I especially liked the one where she woke up in bed with Quint and Jonesy after the poker night, naked and still a little drunk, unable to remember the night before. Cleaning herself up in the bathroom, hearing passionate noises from Thea's room in the suite, and then saying, "What the hell. Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb." And grabbing a sleeping man's soft cock in each hand when she climbed back into the bed.

The pictures all came from the internet. Except when they were taken by her. The picture of Thea was photoshopped, to put her head on another's body, although my wife hasn't come up with a credible story of how she did that with no access to a computer with that very expensive program on it. I think the picture of Thea is real.

I wonder if her husband has seen the one of my wife. I know that one is real, and I didn't believe her for a minute when she said she did it with the timer.

One time the whole thing was just a story, and she spent the time on the very cruise she was scheduled for, flirting with and flashing the crew and fellow passengers, but nothing more than that.

I could probably check on that one, but I won't. It sounds like the real one, and I would be disappointed if I confirmed it. Wondering if she really did anything is much more arousing.

Besides, the only time the "it was only a dream" cliche was done in any way other than boring was at the end of Bob Newhart's second TV series.

I suppose it's only fair. I have never let her know what version of my story is true. And heaven knows it gets my competitive urges going and hips churning when she closes her eyes and murmurs "Oh, Quint" as we make love.

She's the devil, that one, and I love her for it.

12