Courtney Cuckolds - Slow Seductions

Story Info
A sexy, lonely wife tempts & uses her husband's best friend.
1.9k words
4.07
7.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story, but it is based on a friend's real experience: of a night when her husband had too much to drink, and she decided to seduce one of his best friends.

She said she had to tease (almost beg) the friend before he'd act, but once he got started it was like a dam breaking and the waters flooding forth.

She was twenty-six. Her husband & his friend were both twenty-nine at the time (by her estimation). Story is told from the perspective of the husband's lucky friend.

*****

Ever had a fantasy about a best friend's wife? I imagine most of us have at some point, and it's universally maddening.

I cannot tell you how many times I've seen Courtney in a bikini and been left with a huge erection after letting my gaze linger too long. Or, equally fitting this time of year, seeing her in a summer dress and watching the wind lift if just high enough to catch a glimpse of her favorite panties: cheekies with lace trim.

But, obviously, the most immediate curiosity has to be what Courtney looks like, right?

To my eyes... She's some combination of angelic beauty and demonic temptation.

Long, dirty blonde hair. Hazel eyes that somehow seemed to sparkle in any moment, day or night -- light or dark. Saying you'd lose yourself in her eyes was too easy -- what you'd really lose was the ability to resist the urge to act, but...I'll get to that shortly. Playful lips that often formed even more playful smirks, suggesting she knew how much desire she inspired and relished that men would long for her. Her breasts weren't enormous but they fit her diminutive frame perfectly: full C-cups that she readily flaunted at any and every opportunity.

Her eyes, though. That's what eventually tipped the scales for me. I'd fantasized about her for too long, wanted her body for ages, and...those sultry eyes begged me to take her.

Her husband, John, was a good guy. I liked him, even respected him -- but our friendship couldn't damper my lust for her body.

Last week the three of us were streaming a movie in their condo while enjoying a few drinks. John over-indulged in booze and ended up retiring to their bedroom to sleep off the alcohol before the movie finished.

But...Courtney and I kept watching. As soon as John was gone, though, I found myself watching Courtney far more than the movie.

The edge of her pastel-blue summer dress had already risen quite high up her thighs as she lay on the couch next to me. Eventually, I let myself stare a little too long and, as I glanced up from her thighs, I found her eyes watching my own.

She knew I was staring at her, not the movie.

Hell...the movie was paused.

I'd been so lost in thoughts of pushing her dress higher and higher until paradise itself was revealed that I hadn't noticed. But that smirk was back on her lips. That knowing, playful smirk. Remember how I said her eyes were the kind that could make you lose the ability to resist your urges? Those were the eyes that met my own now.

Courtney glanced at the bedroom door, but it was closed and John's snores could be heard from behind it. Her voice still remained unnecessarily quiet, as though she were giving voice to her greatest secret:

"No touching."

In silence barely interrupted by John's occasional snores she removed the dress & set it to the side - revealing a pair of heather grey cheeky panties [with lace trim] & a matching heather grey t-shirt bra [adorned with a tiny white bow].

Admittedly - it didn't show more skin than a bikini, but it certainly inspired more lust in terms of implied intimacy.

Her hand brushed the band of one side of the bra off her shoulder, and the left cup of her bra hung slightly loose. Not enough to show me all that I longed for -- but enough to almost push me beyond restraint. And then she whispered again...

"Well, less a strict 'no touching,' rule and more... Treat it like you're pushing me, not being pushed - sweetheart. I want a little force and a firm hand."

She winked - and between her exposure & words, what will to resist I had? Crumbled.

I reached towards her and quickly unhooked the bra. Her mouth opened to speak, but I placed a hand firmly over it. At this point I was on top of her on the couch. Her bra was unhooked but still in place -- barely covering her tits. The body I'd fantasized about while stroking off countless nights was, finally, mine for the taking...

She squirmed beneath me in feigned fear & uncertainty -- but she didn't speak or resist. I whispered into her ear:

"You are going to be my personal fuck-toy tonight while John sleeps just a few feet away. And..."

My fingers ran along her cheeky-clad pussy lips, and I was pleased to find wetness there.

"...I imagine you'll enjoy it plenty. Don't say a word. Don't refuse or resist. Just give me exactly what you've teased me with for far too long."

Her eyes were ablaze with a mix of desire and the slightest of doubts, yet she nodded without any hesitation.

"Such a good little slut."

My hand left her mouth and, as I expected, she didn't speak, scream, or protest. She didn't demand I stop, or call John... Her eyes were large and expecting, but she did nothing but lay beneath me on the couch & smile teasingly - almost trembling with anticipatory want.

I made quick work of removing her bra. I wanted her naked, but first and foremost I wanted her breasts (so long hidden from my view) to be proudly on display. And...they were nothing short of magnificent. Her nipples, a lovely dark pink, stood erect and begging for attention. I needed no invitation, and took one eagerly to my lips. As I softly suckled her nipples, varying attention between the two, her hands found their way behind my head. She pulled me still closer, quiet moans barely leaving her throat in the vocalization of raw, evolving wants.

My fingers entered the waistband of her panties and she, without prompting, lifted her hips to allow me to guide them down. I pulled them off quickly and threw them to the side. I let my teeth barely graze her nipples before pulling back and admiring the full view of her (at last exposed) body.

Her tits moved slightly with each breath she took, and her nipples (hard and slightly moist from the attention of my tongue & lips scant moments before) seemed to beg for more attention. But another part of Courtney's body demanded my attention far more.

"Bend over my lap, you little slut."

Her eyes reflected some fractional uncertainty, but it seemed clearly outweighed by her yearning for submission... She obeyed.

Without a word of warning I let my hand land harshly on the generous curve of her ass. The sound echoed in the condo, largely quiet except for her husband's continuing (distant) snores. She barely managed to stifle a squeal of surprise (or delight?) before I landed a second blow, followed almost immediately by a third & fourth.

Pausing briefly, I let a pair of fingers enter her pussy. When I'd rubbed her pussy lips through her cheekies earlier, she'd been wet. Now? She was soaked.

I began alternating, landing a handful of harsh, unforgiving blows on her ass before continuing to finger & rub her. She adapted quickly to holding back her sounds of mingled pain and pleasure, and now seemed determined to sublimely encourage my further attentions. She lifted her bottom (cheeks now glowing red) even higher -- as if she were trying to encourage me to spank her even more forcefully. Some part of me had known she had such lusts & needful submission in her, but... Seeing her buttocks on display, clothes cast aside, and her body readily offered to me with her husband barely a room away?

It confirmed everything I had hoped.

Without warning or explanation, though, I moved her again. I made quick work of removing my jeans and boxers, grabbed a fistful of the lovely locks of her wavy hair, and guided her face to my crotch. She didn't need more guidance than that: her mouth engulfed my throbbing seven-inch cock. She quickly adapted to it, readily deep-throating my member. Saliva coated my cock - dripping from her mouth, along the shaft, and to the base. Still grasping a fistful of her hair, I began to guide her to a quicker, more forceful pace. I could tell she was struggling more as I did this, but her determination didn't allow her to dare slow her pace. As she steadily adapted to the pace I stopped speeding her along and went back to the work of exploring her pussy. My fingers (first one, but quickly again a second) entered her. My thumb found her clit and played with it tenderly as my fingers inside her pussy continued rougher, quicker penetrations. If anything -- this just seemed to motivate her to reach to greater lengths in her efforts to fellate me.

Ah, but I had to stop her. No choice -- I felt orgasm approaching, and as much as I was determined to have her taste my cum, I wanted my orgasm to come while buried deep inside her cunt.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair again and pulled her head away from my cock. She seemed surprised, licking her lips longingly as she caught her breath. Those eyes that had been embers of tempting delight were pure and burning with passion now. But it wasn't her eyes or gaze I needed now...

I had her bend over the couch and entered her from behind. With each stroke deeper and faster into her pussy she made sounds of pleasure she tried (and failed) to restrain. I would have grabbed her ass to guide her more quickly as she moved back to meet my thrusts -- but no such guidance was necessary. She was lost to her desires, too, by this point...and her ass was bouncing backwards to match my pace. She had one hand between her legs - actively playing with her clit as we fucked - while the other braced herself against the couch. My hands reached forward and roughly groped her full breasts. And as I fondled her, fucked her, and used her only a few feet from her beau? It wasn't many minutes more before I felt her pussy tighten and contract. She buried her face in the couch cushions to stifle her moans of delight as she came.

I held back briefly, only a moment or two more, and as she began to come down from her orgasm I pulled her hair roughly and came with one finale, thrust.

The only sounds left in the condo were John's ever-continuing snores and both of us struggling to catch our breath in the aftermath of our mutual pleasures.

"Courtney?"

"...yes?"

"Lick my cock clean, my dear."

She turned to me and went readily to work. Her tongue bathed my cock lovingly, tenderly... And something in her eyes confirmed for me: she was mine, now. At least to some degree.

Her husband held her heart, but I had my own claim to her body -- and I was going to make use of it at every possible opportunity moving forward.