Cousin Madison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next afternoon Jeffrey drove the truck up the lane, hauling feed for the animals. Madison left off tending their small flock of sheep and helped him unload at their barn.

With that chore done he grabbed her around the waist from behind. "You know, I don't think I spent enough time in bed last night. Care to join me?"

"I guess I can keep you company," she laughed.

Jeffrey couldn't keep his hands off of her, and she reveled in his touch. In appreciation she stroked him to hardness and teased the underside with her fingertips. He kissed her breasts and used his tongue on her nipples until she moaned with pleasure. Only then did he move a hand downwards. He played in the blond patch and teased the outer folds until he felt the moisture seeping from between them and the enlarged clit appeared.

His finger separated her folds and slid up and down from vagina to clit. In response she pumped him and gently scratched his scrotum with her fingernails. He plunged two fingers into her and rammed them in and out. She grasped him and used her thumb to massage the head of his penis.

His kisses moved to her lips and his free hand tugged at a nipple until she writhed.

Under her stimulation he didn't want to come in her hand, so moved her hand away and thrust hard into her. She arched up to meet him on every down stroke and the sound of their bodies slapping together and cries of pleasure filled the room.

Her legs wrapped around him and her nails dug into his back as she came, pulsing hard. Just as she began to slow he exploded inside her, giving her the feeling she sought - that of being filled up. She imagined it filling her womb with liquid warmth.

He thrust until he was completely spent and lay on top of her, both of them covered with sweat.

Neither spoke until he rolled off.

"I can't believe we've been married ten years and we still can't be apart for a weekend without me missing you. Every night I tortured myself with thoughts of us being like this."

"And although I had the other girls I missed you. As I told the others, I love the feeling of you inside me. It makes me feel we are not two, but one. When you're not here I'm not complete."

He propped on an elbow. "But you still like a girl touch."

"It's different. Yet if I had to choose, I'd choose you."

"How much time do we have until the munchkins arrive from school?"

"About an hour. Are you suggesting another round?"

"I think I am."

"I find that idea positively delicious."

"Delicious? Hmm. I can think of something delicious."

She squealed with delight as he dove under the covers.

***

Colleen picked up a sleepy Michael and Jake hoisted Rose up onto his shoulders for a ride to their nearby house. Danny skipped along excitedly beside his mother telling her all about the gunfights and stagecoach rides at Adventure Town.

When the children were settled for the night Colleen and Jake sat on a swing on the porch, wrapped in a blanket against the chill night air. She laid her head on his shoulder and he put an arm around her.

"Did you miss me?" he asked.

"Well, the fence in the back pasture needs mending and the tractor has acted balky," she teased.

"Is that all I am to you? A work horse?"

"Hmm. Sometimes you're more than that."

"Would this be one of those times?"

"I don't know. We'd have to be awful quiet."

"I think those three are conked out."

"What about you?"

"Me? I can stay up all night."

"Liar."

"Okay. I can keep awake as long as I have a beautiful woman by my side."

She raised her head and looked around. "Where is she? If I get my hands on her..."

He touched a finger to the end of her nose. "She's right here, under your nose."

"Really? Maybe we'd better go inside and explore that further. I'd like to see her."

"So would I. I'd like to see a lot of her. In fact, I'd like to see ALL of her."

"How will I know if you're looking at the right one?"

"Oh, you'll know all right."

With a kiss they threw off the blanket and went inside.

Upstairs in the main house they entered the partition door that had been constructed to define the part of the big house that had been renovated into their 'apartment' - three bedrooms, living room, bath and a kitchenette.

Jake began to shed his clothes but told Colleen to stay dressed.

"I want to uncover the most beautiful woman I know."

She watched him undress, noting his already evident arousal. When he stepped up to unfasten her dress she grasped him. "Is this what happens whenever you see a woman? I'm not even undressed yet."

"Only when I think of a particular woman. The one standing in front of me."

He slid the dress from her shoulders and quickly removed the remainder of her undergarments. She squealed when he scooped her up to lay her on the bed. Once she was on the bed he stepped back.

"Now that's a beautiful sight. I could gaze at you all night, but I think I'd rather do something a little more active right now."

He knelt on the floor beside the bed and trailed his fingers over her, touching every curve and crevice. By the time he began to kiss her breast she was oozing wetness. Playing in her red triangle soon had her whimpering.

"I want you. I want you now."

"Do you now, my Irish beauty? Well I suppose I'd better get on with it."

"Damn right you should. If you don't I'll have to do it myself. But if I do that I don't get to use that thing that's poking the side of the bed and that would be your loss."

"If you put it that way..."

He threw himself onto her, crushing her mouth with his.

"Ravish me. I feel the need of ravishing."

"One ravishing, coming right up!"

When she was in the mood to be 'ravished' there was no need to be gentle. He kneaded her breasts and pulled on the nipples, twisting them. At first a finger rammed hard into her and worked furiously until she squirmed. She grabbed for him roughly and yanked several times.

He withdrew his finger and rammed into her with a hard thrust. He nipped at her ears and she bit his shoulder. His hard thrusting pushed her higher up on the bed with every thrust, until her head banged against the headboard. She wrapped her legs around him and dug her fingernails into his back as she met him thrust for thrust.

The only sounds in the room were the slapping of their bodies together and assorted grunts and moans. He sensed her about to climax and kissed her to stifle the scream that he knew was building in her. Her body convulsed hard as she bucked under him and screamed into his mouth. He grasped her shoulders to hold her while he continued to ram her.

She arched one last time as she came while still writhing beneath him. He continued to ram until he exploded, ramming hard with each spurt until he was spent and collapsed onto her, gasping. He wiped away the sweaty red hair that plastered to her face.

When he rolled off she turned to him. "That was a proper ravishing."

He laughed "Why is it that it only takes a couple of days apart to build such passion?"

"I think we get wrapped up in routine. There was nothing routine about tonight."

"I'll say. Now look at what has happened. My beautiful woman has become all sweaty. I'll need to take care of that lest you catch cold."

He began to use his tongue, licking the sweat from her body and also cleaning around her vaginal entrance. She turned the tables by licking him and sucking the last drops oozing from his penis.

Wrapped in each other's arms they fell asleep.

In the morning it was back to routine. Colleen got Danny ready for school and dressed Rose and Michael. She and Abby had promised them and little Delores that they could learn to do some things around the barn. At their ages it didn't seem like a chore - it was an adventure.

Jake headed out to help Sean diagnose a problem with the tractor.

***

Dylan carried sleepy Delores to bed and then sat in front of the dying embers in the fireplace with Abby on his lap, her arms entwined around his neck.

He smoothed her long brown hair. "If anyone had said five years ago that I'd be sitting in front of the fire with you like this I'd have said they were crazy."

"I always thought of you as a friend. It wasn't until you came back after the service that I saw you differently."

"I was lucky to be young enough that I wasn't drafted until it was almost over. But it opened my eyes to what was important in life and when I was apart from seeing you every day I realized that you had grown up and I loved you. I am glad, though, that you haven't lost that sense of fun you always had. It makes life with you very interesting."

"Are you saying I'm unpredictable?"

"Not exactly...but yes, I guess I really am."

"So, what do you predict I'll do right now?"

"Maybe we can make love."

"Yes, but how?"

"What do you mean?"

"Miss Unpredictable says come to bed and find out."

She slid off his lap and took his hand, leading them to their bedroom. With the door closed she began to undress him. When he was completely undressed she walked around him, trailing her fingers over him, teasing.

"My, my. Look what has come up between us."

He laughed as she teased his hardness. She stepped back and slowly undressed in front of him, smiling and watching his eyes devour her.

He embraced her and they kissed and fell over onto the bed. He immediately began to caress her breasts and rub his thumb over a nipple.

After a moment she said in seriousness "Do you remember the time you kissed me down there and used your tongue?"

"How could I forget it?"

"Did you like it?"

"You bet."

"Madison said you probably did. Do it again. Do it now."

"Well, that certainly is unpredictable. Are you sure?"

With a nod she drew her legs up and opened for him. For a moment all he could do was stare, and then reached out to stroke her lower lips. The increasing wetness was his signal to go ahead and he lowered his head to kiss them. He laid his head on her thigh and with fingers and tongue began to explore. Her large labia engorged and opened. He kissed each side, pulling the flap into his mouth. His tongue slid up and down between them,

"Oh, right there. More right there. I like that."

Dylan was pleased that she gave him hints of where to touch and watched her reactions.

"Please, keep it up. Keep doing it. You won't be sorry."

That was cryptic, but he wanted to please her and soon had her whimpering. She gently pulled his hair to guide his head and squeezed his head between her legs when she had him in a spot she really liked. He snaked his hands up to her small firm breasts. They were something he knew how to touch and he made use of that knowledge.

She began to gasp and wrapped her legs around his head. His tongue entered her and lapped up what seeped out of her vagina as she arched. He felt her vagina pulse and she shivered with delight.

"Oh Dylan! Oh Dylan! Oh, oh, oh."

She fell back on the pillow, panting. He continued to lay his head on her thigh and inhaled her musky smell while she stroked his hair.

He shook his head in wonderment when she grabbed a handful of his hair to pull him up for a kiss. "Mmm. I like the taste of me on you."

Holding his face she said "I said you wouldn't be sorry. I know you must be very excited."

"I have to admit I have rarely been so aroused."

"Time for some more unpredictability. I don't know how this is going to go, but I've been told a few things."

"Oh? By who, pray tell?"

She grinned. "Oh, just some girl talk. Okay, Romeo. It's time for Juliet to go to work."

He laughed as she pushed him onto his back. He was so hard he stood at attention, red and throbbing.

"Oh my. That looks almost painful. I think we should ease the pain."

At first she grasped him gently and gave a few finger strokes as she often did. She shifted position to kneel between his legs and bent over. At first she rubbed him against her breasts and he inhaled sharply. Then, with a sly smile, she bent further, held him and kissed the tip, where a clear drop had appeared.

"You like that?"

He managed to squeak out "Uh huh."

"Then maybe you'll like this."

She kissed the shaft from base to tip and swirled her tongue over the tip. When he gasped she licked him, one long luxurious lick from base to tip and down the other side. She wrapped her tongue around it from the side and slid it up and down before taking about half of it into her mouth.

The sight of his penis disappearing into her mouth caused him to tighten and his eyes widened.

"Ohgodogodogodohgod. Damn it, put it in you, sit on me!"

"Uh uh. We're going to experience this together. I'm not sure how to approach it so I'll just wing it and hope for the best. Here goes."

She slid him in and out of her mouth a couple of times and coupled that with tongue swirls. He tried to hold back. He tried to think of standing in icy rain, but nothing worked.

She began a long base to tip lick when he exploded. The first jet went straight up but she recovered and got him partway into her mouth for the rest.

They were both surprised at what happened. He usually ejaculated eight or ten jets, but this time he went on and on. The fluid stopped coming out, but he still felt the ejaculations and she kept him in, sucking, tonguing and swallowing even after he apparently was finished because he held her head while he continued to gasp. There was no in and out, just gentle tongue swirling until he released her and lay back with his eyes closed, gasping for breath.

"What...did...you...just...do?"

"Was that unpredictable? Did you like it?"

"Yes and yes."

"Looks like there's another arrow in the quiver, huh?"

"You mean you'd do it again?"

"I think I would. Madison prepared me a bit for it. Madison and your sister have some good ideas."

He grabbed her for a kiss and she laughed "how do you like the taste of you on me?"

"Screw that. I only want to kiss you, whatever you taste like, but it is different from you. I think I like the taste of you better."

"I'm surprised at how it tastes. I thought I'd be completely turned off by it, but I'm not. I find it strangely fascinating."

He grabbed her and held her small frame against him. "If this is what happens when one of us comes back from a trip I'll have to think of some other trips to take."

She laughed and snuggled against his naked body while he caressed her hair until they both fell asleep.

The fall farm routine settled in, harvesting, caring for stock, making repairs, preparing for the spring planting. The summer weather had been kind - just the right amount of rain at just the right times. There was an uptick in activity as Thanksgiving approached. Colleen, no longer banned from the big house kitchen, helped Maureen and Aunt Olivia in meal preparations. There was much rearranging of furniture so a couple of trestle tables could be set up to supplement the dining room table. Extra chairs were brought out from storage.

Madison managed to gather Colleen and Abby together for a brief meeting in the back yard

"I've had a thought I've been mulling over. Tell me what you think."

The others nodded and waited.

"I know Colleen and I have done some - things - together and you, Abby, joined us once. What about it, Abby? Is it something you'd like to continue on an occasional basis?"

"Hell yes! What I learned from you two has really spiced up me and Dylan in bed."

"Details?"

Abby grinned. "Not today. What's your idea?"

"I personally can second Abby's comment about spicing things up. With that in mind I was thinking about how while the men were off with the children we sort of got together for some girl time."

Colleen nodded her agreement.

"So, here's what I was thinking. Since Abby has made us a group of three why don't we make a sort of club out of it?"

"Club?"

"Yeah. Something like the Farm Wives Club, or FWC for short."

"What would be the advantage of that?"

"This is how I see it. We know how things worked out when the men went off with the children. Maybe once or twice a year we could have a club meeting. Not here, but somewhere where we are the ones to go away."

"Like?"

"The first place that came to mind is Caledonia Springs, over near Saratoga. There are a lot of hotels and mineral baths, and we could have a real nice girl weekend."

There was a momentary silence before Abby clapped her hands "Yes! I love it!"

Colleen nodded "Me too. But we'd have to choose times when we could be spared. We're busy most of the year."

"Agreed. Let's all think about it and talk again after Thanksgiving."

Thanksgiving Day was hectic. Maureen, Colleen and Olivia buzzed around in the kitchen while Abby and Madison set the tables for the expected number. Smells of roast pheasant and goose wafted through the house - the hunters had had no luck bagging a turkey this year. Pots simmered on the stove.

The men were tasked with keeping up with the children - for the most part organizing a family football game in the backyard that even the youngest could participate in.

The first part of the meal was mostly spent heaping plates with food from steaming bowls and platters. The pace of eating gradually slowed and that allowed for some conversation.

Olivia wished out loud that Courtney could have made it but Preston responded with disgust.

"That girl doesn't know what she wants. I'm glad she's rid of that Carl fellow, but I sort of liked that second one she married."

Abby rolled her eyes. "Oh puhlese. He was just using her to further his career. I never liked him."

Jake laughed "maybe the shoe is on the other foot now. She's written to me that she's with some director or something and he has promised her a small role in an upcoming movie. I think she's in California for good. I have no idea when we'll ever see her again. I sort of miss having my big sister around. It was fun to mess with her head."

"Hmph." Abby retorted. "There wasn't much there to mess with."

Olivia glared at her. "Abby. If you can't say something nice about her then don't say anything at all."

Abby made a motion across her lips like she was zipping her mouth closed.

A small commotion from the children's table had Colleen and Abby momentarily rushing over to settle it down.

Preston turned to Robert and Toni. "So, you graduate in the spring?"

"Yep. A degree from Syracuse. Thank you Uncle Sam for the G.I. bill. Probably a third of the students in my classes are vets."

Toni tugged on his sleeve. "Tell them the rest."

"Okay. I was going to save it for a Christmas surprise, but my impatient wife is ready to spill the beans, so here it is. I've had a couple of interviews and I've accepted a job offer from the Farmer's Bank to take a position in town as soon as I graduate."

"You're coming back!"

"Sort of. Not to here. Sorry, dad, but I'm ready to move on from farm life. We'll be looking for a little house in town. I will say, though, I'll be glad to service your farm accounts. I do know more about this farm than any of the others who grew up in town."

Preston beamed "That's welcome news."

Olivia looked at Toni. "Any buns in the oven yet?"

Toni blushed. "Not yet. Maybe soon. As soon as we get settled."

Jeffrey asked her "How's your sister Meghan?"

"Happy as a clam. She liked farm life while she was here and is settled in with her hubby on the Jackson place over on the other side of the county."

Olivia nodded. "I'm glad to hear it. You and Meghan were a big help during our financial crisis before the war."

Toni put down her fork. "We had nowhere else to go. Working here, even just for our food and lodging, saved our family. Jobs were scarce in town and Mom couldn't have supported us with her waitressing job. Meghan and I are so grateful. It was a hard time for us all, but working together we survived."