Cousin Madison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or a tongue," Madison noted and they snorted again.

Colleen pointed to Abby. "Touching tits has made her excited. Look at that pussy."

Abby fell over backwards shaking with laughter. "Why do they call it a pussy, anyway? Meow. Here kitty kitty."

Colleen fingered Abby's engorged labia and Abby squealed and pointed to Madison. "Maddy has a bigger button. It looks kinda like a finger or sompin."

Colleen laughed "or a miniature cock." This caused Abby to burst out laughing again. "And why do they call it a cock? Cockadoodle-do! Time to wake up. Maybe that's it. It wakes up. And when Dylan's is awake I wake up, too. So I guess cock sorta makes sense. More sense than pussy, though Dylan does like to pet it."

Madison laughed and reached over to Abby's crotch. "I think I like to pet it, too."

Colleen added "Me, I'd rather taste it. But I wouldn't like to lick a cat."

After another bout of giggles Abby propped up on an elbow. "I know. Let's have a taste off to see who tastes better. I sorta remember liking Maddy, but think I liked Colleen, too. Hey, did we finish that bottle of whatchamacallit."

"Yes we did, Abbs. And you've had enough anyway."

"Well I guess if I had more it might dull my taste buds. Whaddaya say? Tasting anyone? I'm offering mine because I like to be tasted."

Madison said "I thought you and Dylan hadn't done that very mush."

"That was before. Now we do it a lot. I taste him, too. It took some gettin' used to, all squirt'n out at once and all, but the taste is better than pig's brains. Ma eats pig brains with eggs. Yuk."

"Only you would compare swallowing cock juice to pig brains."

"Well I hadda think of something I don' like and that was the first thing I thought of. Now who's going first? Oh, oh! Why don' both of you taste me an' then me and Madds can taste Colleen and Colleen an' me taste Madds. Does that add up?"

"I'm not sure of that plan, Abby."

Abby leaned back and opened her legs, "C'mon. Here. Try me. My kitty, er, pussy, won't bite."

The others snorted, but did rock-paper-scissors to choose who went first. Madison won and leaned into Abby's crotch. "Smells nice." She used her fingers to separate and tease labia. "Soft, too." She sucked on labia used her tongue to stroke the engorged lips and worked it up under the hood. Abby pushed with her legs to lift her body. "Woooohhhh."

Colleen tapped Madison on the shoulder and took over, entering Abby with her tongue and licking from vagina to clit until Abby whimpered and squirmed. She held the smaller girl's hips steady as she licked and sucked until Abby convulsed.

"Mmmm. That felt good. Girls are good at this, better'n guys. I'm glad we have this club. Now let's do Maddy. I wanna play with that button, 'though it looks more like a switch than a button."

Madison shook her head and giggled but assumed the position. Abby dove in, fingering the clit as it emerged fully. "That's what I'm talkin' about. Here kitty kitty kitty."

When Abby stopped laughing enough she pulled the clit with her lips and then sucked and licked it. "Mmm. Tastes good. You taste good Madds. I like it."

Abby continued tonguing and licking the large clit until Madison pushed her head away. "Too intense, Abbs. Do someplace else awhile."

Colleen nudged Abby out of the way and took over, licking the slit and occasionally sucking on the protruding clit. She inserted a finger into Madison and worked it furiously until Madison bucked and kicked her feet on the bed. When she came she yanked Colleen by the hair and held Colleen's head while she ground against it, moaning until she was exhausted.

Abby clapped her hands. "Ooh, now we get to do C'leen. You warm her up Madds."

Madison, still breathing heavily, rolled onto Colleen's thigh. She teased around the entrance with a finger while nibbling at the dripping labia. Colleen clamped her thighs around Madison's head and pushed up against her.

Abby bounced impatiently until she couldn't wait any longer. "My turn! It's my turn to get a taste."

Madison extricated herself from Colleen's leg lock and Abby separated the lips with her fingers. "You're a lighter color than me, but boy are you wet! I wanna get a real good taste of that."

She slurped noisily and inserted a finger as she had seen Colleen do to Madison. When Colleen arched Abby knew she had done something good and continue playing inside the vagina while licking furiously. Colleen shoved Abby's head down into her and arched hard. Abby felt a rhythmic tight grip on her finger and heard Colleen let out a string of curses, only releasing Abby's head when she was finished.

Abby sat up. "So, let's compare. Who tasted best?"

"Told ya last time. We don't do comparisons, Abbs. We're all different. I like you both."

"Me, too! Different but good."

Colleen recovered enough to laugh "I second that. Or is it third?"

Abby put her hands to her head. "I think I need to go to sleep now."

She fell over, asleep almost instantly. Madison pulled covers up over their naked bodies and kissed Colleen goodnight.

In the morning Abby woke the others with her rolling around in bed. "God my head hurts. My head has never hurt so bad."

Madison rubbed her eyes in the bright sunlight that streamed through the window. "My head is heavy. I've heard champagne does that to you. It tastes so good but kills you the next morning."

"But I drink Pa's stuff."

Colleen stretched and yawned. "I think it has something to do with the bubbles and drinking it on top of the other stuff. Jake said they had a saying in the army 'beer on whiskey mighty risky, whiskey on beer never fear.' I guess the bubbly was kind of like beer. My head hurts, too. We have hangovers, Abbs."

Abby wailed "what are we going to do? I never had one of those before. Our weekend is ruined if we feel like this."

"Mr. Dwyer said we could order room service. I think we need something to eat. Maybe if we had eaten while we drank that stuff we wouldn't feel so bad this morning. I'll call down. What does everyone want?"

"Coffee! I want a whole pot of coffee. You can order anything to eat, I don't care. Well, except for pig brains. I draw the line at pig brains."

Madison put on a hotel-supplied robe to answer the door and tip the waiter. Abby immediately poured a cup of coffee, gulped it down and poured another. Madison poured from a pitcher of fresh squeezed orange juice.

As they ate Abby asked "What did we do last night?"

"Umm, Abbs, we tasted each other. It was your idea."

Abby put her hands to her head. "Really? I did that? I thought it was a dream."

Colleen laughed "I wasn't dreaming about your tongue."

Abby blushed bright red and put her hands to her face. "I really did that?"

"You did indeed. It felt very good. How did you like what we did to you?"

"That wasn't a dream, either? And it was my idea? Oh, I'm such a whore."

Madison almost snorted coffee out of her nose and Colleen had to put her cup down to keep from spilling it while she laughed.

"Well, I am."

"You certainly are not. That guy you attacked in the restaurant didn't think you were a whore. He said you were a menace. I believe he got the worst of it. The guys we took on are probably recovered by this morning, but YOUR guy won't be able to shave for a week."

"Oh, yeah. We did that, didn't we? Go us!"

Madison laid a hand on Abby's arm. "We were all a bit tipsy last night, and that certainly lowered inhibitions. But there's nothing wrong with what we did. We did have fun, didn't we?"

"Ooh, I'm not sure I remember fun. I do remember feeling like I was going to explode, and I think...I really licked you both, didn't I?"

"Yeah, and we both licked you. And each other. I for one liked it."

"I think I liked it. I think I remember liking it."

"So, the first session of the FWC meeting was apparently a success. And no, Abby, none of us are whores. We are normal women who like each other."

Abby put a hand to her mouth and tittered "And lick each other, too."

"Eat your ham and eggs, Abby."

After breakfast Abby paced around. "I need fresh air. Maybe we can find a place to ride nearby."

They had planned for such and donned riding pants and carried boots with them to the stables. A riding school was nearby and they soon stood beside three horses. Abby chose the tallest one. The trail guide was skeptical.

"I have a horse. Thunder is about this big."

The others accepted a boost into the saddle but Abby took a running start and launched herself up, landing sprawled across the saddle. It took her only a few seconds before she had thrown a leg over and twisted up into the saddle, grinning and holding her hands out, palm up. "Ta dah! Dylan taught me that. I don't need a boost."

Out on a trail Abby wanted to go beyond a simple trot. "I want to feel the wind in my face. Can we gallop?"

The guide answered "Are you sure you can handle a horse that big?"

"We have horses. I ride Thunder and Dylan rides Lightning. Thunder is this big and is half a hand taller than Lightning but Lightning is faster. We race around some of the fields."

"I tell you what. We have a practice track that nobody is using at the present. Horses will come next week to train here for the Caledonia and Saratoga races next month. We'll head there when we get back."

Abby called over her shoulder "Is that okay with you girls? I need to open it up."

"We'll canter along. You can have your gallop."

The group made its way onto the track. "Wow. A real racetrack! I'd like to see Lightning and Thunder run here. They're not racehorses but do enjoy a good run. How big is this track?"

"It's only five furlongs, but good enough for training."

"Let's go!"

Abby urged her mount onward and soon she and the guide ran neck and neck as Abby whooped with pleasure. They lapped the other two twice before slowing to cool down.

"That was great! Thanks for letting us do this."

"Any friends of Mr. Dwyer are friends of mine."

They ate lunch at the hotel. Abby enthused about her ride. "I feel so much better. I needed that."

"After we change we can hit the mineral springs. I need something like that, too, but I'm not used to riding so much and am sore from the ride," Madison said. "Since we aren't going to spend any money here at the hotel we have all our resources for doing other things. That card from Mr. Dwyer comes in handy. He must be a real big shot around here."

"Which place should we go to?"

"I asked at the desk and they recommend Roosevelt Spring. It's about a mile from here."

"Shoot, we can walk that far, easy."

"Sure we can, but we have the money so let's take a taxi. We'll probably appreciate a ride on the way back, too."

The water was available to drink right from the spring, but smelled awful. The attendant said it was hydrogen sulfide gas and that if you let it sit for a minute it all would come out and the smell would go away.

Each of them was led to a small room containing a tub filled with gently warmed water circulating from the spring. Madison stripped and settled down in the tub until the water was up to her chin. There seemed to be a slight effervescence to the water that was very relaxing and the slight sulfur smell dissipated. The attendant brought in her glass of water and set it on the side of the tub.

Madison felt the soreness melt away. Even without the smell the water tasted a lot different from the well water she was used to. After half a glass she decided the taste wasn't so bad after all, and drank it down.

When time was up she stepped out, dried off with the supplied towel, and was led to a table for a massage. After dressing she met the others as they emerged from their rooms. The taxi ride back was welcome.

Before returning to the hotel for dinner they decided to walk around some of the downtown shops. In the Woolworth's each of them found something to take home to their children. As they paid for their purchases Colleen showed the card to the salesgirl, who gasped. "You're those girls! The ones who fought off those men last night."

"How did you hear about that?"

"Why it was on the front page of the paper this morning. There were mug shots of those men. They looked really rough. You were very brave."

"They were very drunk and we just protected ourselves. It was really no big deal, although Mr. Dwyer seems to think it was."

"It was! I've got the paper right here. See? That one looks like he went a few rounds with Jack Dempsey."

They scanned the newspaper, noting the photos of the three men. The one Abby attacked had one eye swollen shut and a puffy face with notable streaks. Colleen and Madison both pointed to Abby.

"You? You're the smallest one! All of you come with me over to the lunch counter. I'm going to have Delores give you a pound cake to take back with you."

"That's really not necessary."

"Oh, but it is! When everyone hears that you shopped in here...well let's just say I'll be busy telling about you."

Delores, wrapping the pound cake behind the counter grinned and asked "Which one of you is the menace?"

They all laughed and Abby raised her hand.

"Oh gosh! You must be really feisty. Here, take this with our compliments."

In their room they found everything straightened up and fresh towels on the racks. Another bottle of champagne on ice sat on the table in the living area.

They placed the wrapped pound cake on the desk. Abby lifted the wrapper and sniffed. "Lemon with vanilla icing. Sure smells good. Not as good as your ma's, Colleen, but good enough to eat. Do you think we can get home with it or should we eat it all?"

Madison laughed. "Abby, I've never seen anyone eat as much as you and still stay skinny."

"I'm not skinny. I'm just small boned."

"Okay. Let's get ready for dinner, then we can have the second session of the FWC."

The waiter was very attentive and brought a bottle of wine to the table, refilling their glasses as they were emptied. Before they left the restaurant they ordered a tray of desert to be brought up.

They were hardly in the door before the room service arrived with a tray of petit fours and three slices of New York cheesecake.

They stripped down to their underwear to relax before getting ready for bed. Colleen opened the champagne and they sampled the small cakes before diving in to the cheesecake.

Madison smacked her lips. "Just like I remember it from growing up. There was this bakery around the corner and the cheesecake was their most popular item."

Colleen took a long time tasting a mouthful. "It's different from what ma makes, but I like it. It's much firmer and smoother than hers, although I think hers is a bit sweeter."

"Yeah Colleen. Your ma makes good cheesecake. And these little cake squares with the icing all over are really good. I've never had anything quite like this."

Madison wandered around the room with her glass and pulled open the door of a cabinet they hadn't explored. "Girls, look. A television!"

They crowded around and Madison played with the knobs until it came on. "My folks don't have one, but a lot of people do in the city. I've only seen one in a store window."

Colleen stared at the screen. "I've never seen one either. This picture isn't real clear."

Madison found how to change the stations and discovered three, fiddling with the knobs to make the picture clearer. "They probably have an antenna on the roof. There appears to be news and some sort of show with stage acts."

Abby wrinkled her nose. "I think it's boring. The radio has a lot more to offer. This thing is just a fad. In a few years we'll have forgotten all about television."

Madison switched it off and closed the cabinet, running her hand over the wood. "It is a nice piece of furniture, though."

For their second night they switched rooms so they would be sure to have slept in the Teddy Roosevelt bed.

Between the wine and Champagne they were very mellow, but eating some food with the champagne seemed to keep them from the state of inebriation they were in the night before.

They sat on bed and laughed at how ridiculous it was to wear nightgowns since they were going to come off anyway, and the garments were soon scattered over the floor.

Abby said "Madison, can I pet your kitty?"

"Sure, but why?"

"I like the way your button pops up. Mine doesn't pop up like that."

"No, your whole pussy pops out. I'd like to pet that."

Colleen added "I'd like to do more than pet it. I want to nibble on it."

"You can do that and I'll pet your kitty. You get so wet. It just drips. I don't know where it all comes from. It's not from your kit...uh pussy hole."

"Vaggie."

'Okay, it's not from your vaggie. There's another silly name. Vaggie sounds like something you eat."

Colleen laughed "feel free to eat mine any time."

Abby was momentarily flustered. "How would I...oh, you mean lick it."

The other two broke out in hysterical laughter. "Bingo!"

"Can I go first? It was my idea."

"It was your idea last night, too. Get a little alcohol in you and you turn into a sex fiend."

"I'm not a fiend, I'm a menace, haven't you heard?"

They laughed until the bed shook. "Abby the Menace!"

"Okay Abby, you can go first. Just remember, later I'm going to make you scream."

Abby made a face and stuck out her tongue, but waited for Colleen to get situated. Madison leaned over Abby's shoulder. "I want to see where it comes from, too."

Abby started to lick but shook her head. "Nope. Not right. It won't do if it looks like it could be from my mouth, it has to be all yours, Colleen."

Colleen shrugged "Suit yourself."

Abby pushed one of Colleen's legs so it was flat on the bed, and laid her head on the thigh so she could study the geography before her. She brushed the hair lightly and ran a finger over the slit and soft outer labia. After just a few strokes she exclaimed "There it is! See it seep out? Now, where does that come from? Definitely not the...uh...vaggie." She thought for a moment. "Okay, I'm going to wipe this off so we start with a sort of dry surface." With her tongue she made two licks the length of the slit. "Dang! I even felt something on my tongue doing that. Let me try one really fast."

After a fast lick she inserted a finger into Colleen, then withdrew it and slowly dragged it upward while holding the labia open. "Look, Maddy. My finger's getting wet but I still can't see anything. Let me try again and look more closely."

Once more she did a quick clean with her tongue and repeated the process slowly with her nose practically between the labia. "Still can't see anything, but there are a couple of places where my finger gets wetter all of a sudden."

Madison peered over. "Try it all with your tongue. Maybe you can sense it better."

Colleen raised her head. "You two better get on with it or I'm going to grab one of you and hump myself silly."

"Okay, okay. Here goes. Slurp number one." With tongue flat in the slit, she started at the vagina and dragged it upward.

"I felt something, Maddy! I think it's on the side. Did you see anything?"

"No, but I see Colleen getting a wild look in her eye. You better do something to please her."

Abby shifted so her tongue was flat against the inside of the labia, and moved it slowly upward.

"I got something. I felt something warm and wet on my tongue. Can't tell how many places it's coming from, but there's more than one. You try."

Madison duplicated the maneuver on the other side as Abby sat cross-legged beside Colleen. "I think you're right. There's something they didn't teach us in school."

By this time Colleen was soaked. "That's it! You've got it coming Abby."

Colleen surprised Abby by throwing her onto her back and straddling her. "You like to lick it? Well go to it! Abby, get licking!"

At first Abby felt smothered as Colleen straddled her face, but found it gave easy access to both vagina and clit. She spread the labia with her fingers and licked. Colleen ground against Abby's face.