Cousin Madison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Madison straddled Abby's hips, positioned herself so their mounds met and began to rhythmically grind in a back and forth motion. Abby reached up to fondle Colleen's breasts and Madison stroked Abby's, but occasionally switched one hand to Colleen's chest.

Colleen writhed on Abby and Abby bucked under Colleen and Madison. Abby found she had to periodically pause licking in order to swallow the copious fluid from Colleen.

Colleen grabbed Abby's hair and pulled her head sharply upward and ground hard. Madison ground against Abby. Colleen threw her head back and moaned aloud as she buried Abby's mouth in the warm wet. Madison reached around to pull Colleen back and turn her head for a kiss.

Colleen dismounted and collapsed on the bed, panting with her eyes closed.

Abby wiped her wet face with a corner of the sheet. "Well, that was an experience. But I still want to pet your kitty, Madison. It looks like your button has already popped out."

She reached for Madison, playing in the blond hair and the outside of the labia. Madison pulled her over for a kiss. "I want to taste Colleen. I like it. You have a lot of Colleen taste on you."

Abby's finger slid between the labia and stroked until Madison's clit was fully out. "This thing is so amazing." She rolled it between her fingers until Madison gasped "Go easy. That's too much."

Abby kissed one of Madison's breasts and fondled the other. "I do like your boobies." She then kissed down to the hair and Madison flopped onto her back. Abby examined the protruding clit and tentatively touched it with her tongue. After inserting a finger into Madison Abby used her tongue much as she had with Colleen, but pausing to lick the exposed clit.

"Ooh, ooh! I can do something else with my tongue. I think I can use it here."

Abby stuck out her tongue and demonstrated that she could roll it almost into a tube. She went back to work with her finger and nibbling on labia until Madison was completely wet. Abby put her tongue against Madison's clit and rolled her tongue so the clit was encased by the soft tongue. She worked her tongue in and out of her mouth, using the roll to stroke up and down all the way around. Madison's eyes widened and she inhaled sharply. "Yes! Do that!"

Between fingering and tongue roll stroking Madison began to thrust her hips. Abby reached up one hand to knead a breast. Madison bucked harder until she clenched her abdomen and closed her legs around Abby's head, trapping her. She bucked upward several times and Abby felt that strange pulsing inside the vagina and her fingers were gripped tightly and held inside. Madison squeezed her legs together hard once more, went completely rigid and then went limp. Abby withdrew and, on impulse, kissed Madison. Madison licked around Abby's mouth. "I like the taste of me on you. I taste a bit of Colleen, too."

By then Colleen had recovered. "Now you little menace, I warned you I was going to make you scream." She pushed Abby onto her back and fastened her lips around a nipple while rolling the other between her fingers. "Mmm. I like that Colleen."

"I'm not finished, not by a long shot." She squeezed a handful sized breast and nipped at the nipple while she thrust a hand down and into the engorged labia. "Here's what I'm going to play with."

Abby enjoyed the attention at first and opened wide. Colleen spread the large labia open until the lips were folded out like a flower, and used her tongue on the exposed surfaces. She drew each lip into her mouth for a tongue massage and to be nipped with teeth, and Abby began to squirm. Colleen's tongue pushed back the hood and teased the hidden treasure beneath, then released the hood and nibbled on it. Abby gripped the bedsheets.

Colleen pulled on each of the lips and squeezed them between her fingers before sucking on each of them, until they swelled even more. "What are you doing? Oh, my!"

Madison reached over to fondle a breast, rubbing a thumb over the nipple.

Colleen continued tugging, tonguing and massaging labia between her fingers. Abby kicked and writhed, moaning loudly. "Oh stop!"

"You haven't screamed yet."

With her mouth fastened firmly on one side of the labia she thrust a finger into Abby, curling it upward while she pressed down with her thumb on the clitoral hood. She worked her fingers inside and outside while tugging at the labia with her lips and thrusting a tongue between them.

Abby became wild, twisting and writhing. Madison continued to play with a nipple and Abby wrapped her legs tightly around Colleen's head, arching and grinding. Abby's body went rigid and she threw her head back to scream but Madison covered her mouth in a kiss and the scream was smothered. Abby shook and she pulled Madison's hair to hold her in the kiss.

When Colleen let go Abby continued to quiver and whimper. Madison gently stroked a breast and Colleen withdrew her finger, gently stroking the labia a few times before joining Madison in gently stroking the other breast. Abby's body calmed and she lay panting.

"I told you I was going to make you scream."

"I...didn't...know...you...meant...it...literally."

"I don't make promises I can't keep."

Abby reached out to caress Colleen's face, then curled up in a tight ball until she had come completely down from the dizzying heights she had been taken to.

When she rolled over onto her back again she said "I've never experienced anything like that before. It was like I was...out of my body, watching you while I still felt everything. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Experience. I am eleven years older that you. At thirty-three, while I don't have a whole lot of experience with girls, put everything I knew onto this."

Madison and Colleen kissed. "Want to go another round?"

"I do if you do."

Madison stretched out on her back and Colleen brought the super clit to full size. She then straddled Madison and positioned herself so the clit rubbed between her labia. The two ground against each other. Madison felt herself getting wet from Colleen and that was good because it lubricated her clit and kept it from getting painfully dry. They played with each other's breasts.

They ground until Colleen quickened the pace and leaned over to kiss Madison, who arched up against her. They climaxed together, grinding slower but harder until they were spent.

Abby watched them intently. "I'd like to try that sometime, Madison. But not tonight. I'm done for tonight."

They snuggled together and kissed each other goodnight.

Abby woke up first, thinking of things as she often did in the morning, until the others yawned and stretched.

"Something occurred to me this morning."

"Uh oh."

"What we did last night and the night before. It just seems odd. When I saw Carl and Courtney having sex I thought it was wrong, because I'd seen all the other animals do it from the back."

Madison said "Jeffrey told me about that, and we have done it from behind a few times. It's different, but I don't get as stimulated."

"Yeah. We're different from animals."

Madison ordered breakfast once again and answered the door in her robe while the others stayed in the bedroom.

"Mmm. Eggs, bacon, toast, coffee and fresh orange juice. Now THAT's a breakfast."

"Beats the cornflakes I usually have."

"I kinda like to have frosted flakes with the kids."

After breakfast it was time to begin packing up to return home. Abby strode toward the bathroom. "After that workout last night I need a shower."

"We all do."

Abby looked around and called out "Hey guys. There's room enough for us all. This shower is HUGE."

By the time she had the water adjusted the other two piled in and they made a game of washing each other. Extra time was spent on breasts and vulvas and pulses quickened.

"I told you this morning that we do sex different from the animals. Here's something else. We've watched lots of animals copulate, but have you ever seen two females licking each other? I mean have you ever? Or a male licking a female, even?"

"Can't say that I have. Some of the males lick themselves, but I don't think it's for pleasure."

"Me neither. Why do you suppose that is?"

"I don't know, but here's a thought. I haven't examined closely, but I don't think the animal females have a button. I've never seen one, have you?"

Madison mused "We have chickens and sheep. But I've never seen a button. Never seen one on a ewe. Colleen, what about cows?"

"Don't think so. They seem sort of uninterested when a bull services them."

"That's what's different. They don't enjoy it like we do. I wonder why. Hmm, let's try something. We've done each other from the front like when we usually have sex, but what about if we did each other from behind. It's probably different from when our husbands do it. What are you looking at me like that for?"

"You come up with the craziest ideas, Abbs."

"But aren't you curious?"

Madison and Colleen looked at each other. "Worth a try?"

"Why not?"

"Who first?"

"It's your idea, so I think you should be first."

"Why am I always first? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all."

"Oh no, you're not getting off the hook for this."

Abby sighed and turned. Colleen stood behind her and reached under to caress the vulva she looked at for the first time from another angle. Abby's labia soon engorged.

"You know, Abbs, your pussy looks different from this vantage point. Your pussy lips are hanging down. I think I'd like to explore from this angle."

Colleen soon had Abby gasping, and then thrust two fingers in. "Feels different, too."

Madison stood beside Abby and reached over to fondle a breast, and Abby thrust a hand down to massage her clit.

"Let me do that for you." Madison pushed Abby's hand away and fingered the upper slit, playing with the clitoral hood and teasing the swelling beneath. Abby leaned against the wall and began to thrust back against Colleen, who picked up the pace of her finger thrusting.

Abby's abdomen clenched and she thrust a fist into her mouth to keep from shouting as she came. She writhed against Colleen, but Colleen kept up the finger thrusting until she felt the rhythmic pulsing around her fingers.

Colleen withdrew and Abby turned and leaned back against the shower wall. "Well, that was different."

Madison pursed her lips. "It reminded me of something about sheep."

Two sets of eyes turned to her. "Nope. I'm not going to say it. Someday I will, but not here, not now."

"Okay, just for that you're next. Abby?"

Abby was slow to move. "Okay, I'm ready to try it. But I want to feel your button, too."

Abby approached Madison and thrust one finger in, but Colleen said "Go ahead and use two."

"Whatever you used felt good."

Abby tentatively inserted two fingers. "It does feel different inside from this angle. I felt like you were rubbing something really good in there. So there was still an enjoyable experience."

She began finger thrusting, imitating what she had felt Colleen do, but reached her other hand under to caress the vulva and smiled with delight when the majestic clitoris appeared. Colleen tended to Madison's breasts and also kissed her. It wasn't long before Madison began to gasp for breath. Abby remembered to periodically leave off attending to the clit and rubbed a finger between the labia instead. Madison squirmed and came with a moan. Abby kept her fingers inside but continued to move them slowly as she tried to feel everything going on inside Madison. Madison's contractions gripped Abby's fingers tightly, almost as if they would be sucked inside.

"It seemed that you two liked it, so I'm ready to give it a go. Maddy, do me good."

Madison thrust three fingers in and began to work them. Abby kneaded breasts until Colleen showed signs she was nearing climax.

Abby said "I gotta try something. Scootch over a bit."

Madison used a hand to nudge Colleen aside a bit, since Colleen seemed incapable of moving by herself. Her head was thrown back and eyes were closed. Gutteral nonsense sounds escaped her.

Abby made use of the freed up space to crawl under Colleen and crane her head up so she could use her tongue on the dripping vulva - dripping with more than shower water. She lapped and tongued, feeling Madison's fingers sliding in and out of Colleen.

Madison was almost knocked over backwards when Colleen came. A string of moans and curses accompanied the strong rhythmic contractions, and Abby sensed even more fluid as she licked.

Colleen stood up, turned around and kissed Madison, then pulled Abby up and kissed her, embracing them both.

"Holy shit!"

Abby almost doubled over with laughter. They had to wash each other again but didn't mind it one bit.

After dressing and tending to hair they packed to go home. Lunch was taken in the hotel restaurant before they checked out, thanking Mr. Dwyer, who continued to apologize.

"It wasn't your fault. But we did get so see the esteem people of this town hold you in. Look here - we got a pound cake from Woolworth's to take home."

"You ladies come back whenever you have another meeting. I can't promise the Presidential Suite, but we can make you comfortable."

"Thank you, but we couldn't take advantage of you like that. I'm sure we'll come back, maybe next year, but we'll pay for our rooms."

As they left they found a taxi waiting for them. This time they didn't have to walk past that construction site, but cast an eye over at it, satisfied that their three adversaries were nowhere to be seen.

The train ride home was quicker, as the southbound train met the outbound New York to Chicago train and they didn't have to wait for the connection.

When they alit from the train they were surprised to find three very serious looking husbands striding down the platform toward them.

Jeffrey said "Are you all right?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"We had a phone call from Henry Jackson telling us that three women from here got in a fight in Caledonia Springs. We were worried sick, and almost went over there ourselves. He read us an article in the newspaper and the descriptions of the three women sounded like you."

The men took the valises and the group walked along the platform towards the waiting cars.

"Let's go home and we'll tell you what happened. It wasn't a fight, and believe me we were well protected. Eight or so men in the restaurant came to our aid and four police officers took charge of the situation. The manager had called them to remove the three men involved and the police arrived just as the...situation...came to a head. We never felt threatened and were never in any danger. It was the three men who were in danger. You should have seen what Abby did to one of them. Boy, was he sorry!"

Colleen laughed "That Abby is a real menace. That's what the guy called her. Dylan, you don't have anything to worry about with Abby. The girl may look small, but she can stand up for herself."

Madison said "That incident didn't define our stay, although the hotel manager took real good care of us afterward. We didn't have to pay for anything in the hotel and we were upgraded to the Presidential Suite. We slept in the same bed Teddy Roosevelt slept in. Image that!"

"And look. We brought a pound cake from Woolworths. It's lemon with icing. When we get home we can divide it between the families. You men are lucky we didn't eat it right there. It took real willpower to save it to share with you and the kids."

All the children had been left waiting at the big house as the men didn't want them to witness the possible sight of their mothers arriving home injured, and flew to their mothers upon their return home.

Over pound cake and coffee (milk for the children) the three women related their trip, downplaying the confrontation. Preston and Olivia joined them and shook their heads in wonder.

"Ooh the spa was relaxing. I almost didn't want to get out."

"And we rode horses. On a real racetrack! I was on a horse as big as Thunder, and we galloped."

"Well, you galloped. The rest of us just cantered."

"And the stores! The downtown is really nice, much nicer than what we're used to. There are so many shops! We spent a lot of time shopping." Dylan and Jake rolled their eyes, but Jeffrey laughed and shook his head.

"It wasn't frivolous. We bought some things for the children."

"Can we see? Can we see?"

"When we get home."

"Awww."

Madison patted Bobby's hand. "I think you'll like what I got you."

Abby continued excitedly "And we had champagne! I found out that it gives you a headache the next day, though."

"It was a hangover, Abby."

Abby blushed and laughed.

"Oh, and we had a taste of Uncle Preston's finest. But the real thing in a legal bottle. It really is the same as what we have here."

They cleaned up and divided up the remains of the pound cake.

Abby picked up Delores and they and Dylan headed over to their house. Abby whispered to him "I feel energized. Maybe we can do something tonight."

Dylan leaned over to kiss her. "Learned some more from girl talk, did you?"

"Oh yes. I think you'll like what I learned."

Jake and Colleen led Danny, Rose and Michael upstairs to their apartment, the children tugging at her dress to hurry their mother up so they could get what she had brought for them.

"You three go ahead and settle in the living room. We'll be right there."

With squeals the three children dashed upstairs.

Jake and Colleen mounted the stairs with arms around each other.

"So you took out the ringleader with a sucker punch?"

She held up her fist. "You bet. Surprised the hell out of him."

Jake laughed and shook his head.

"And you, buster, better watch your step," she teased.

"I'll be on my guard."

"He said he knew how to tame a wild Irish woman. He didn't know beans. You, on the other hand know just what to do."

"Does that imply that you're going to be wild and need taming tonight?"

"Maybe, and you are just the man to do it."

"Then we'd better be sure the kids get to bed on time. They were pretty energetic today, so they should be tired."

They paused near the top of the stairs and kissed. He gave a breast a quick caress.

"Now there's something that will get me started on wild! I hope we can make it all the way into the bedroom with our clothes still on."

Jeffrey and Madison arrived home and shooed the children inside. Bobby was delighted to get a cap gun and several rolls of caps.

"No caps in the house! Caps are for outside."

"Danny has one of these. Now we can really play cops and robbers!" Instead of using his precious caps he ran outside shouting "Bang! Bang!"

The girls squealed when presented with new dolls, and ran off to their bedroom to play with them.

While they were momentarily alone they sat at the kitchen table and Jeffrey stroked Madison's hair. "We really did worry about you. We should have known you could take care of yourselves."

"You should have seen Abby! She clawed that fellow until he screamed in pain."

"And what did you do?"

"I just had a knee jerk moment."

Jeffrey laughed out loud. "I bet you did!"

"The cops didn't have to knock him down. He was already on the floor, all curled up in a ball."

"You are not a girl any more. Working on the farm has toughened you up, me as well. So, did you three 'talk about girl things'?"

"You're not worried about me at all; you just want to know about sex."

"I was worried terribly. But now that I know you're safe I'm curious about the other. It's one reason we let you all go. You and Colleen seem to...get along...with each other, but I wondered how Abby would fit in, being so much younger."

"She's older than I was when I met Colleen. It's all new to her, but she added a fresh perspective and was eager to learn - and to share. You remember how she told you how the animals do things different than us, and she brought that same perspective to our group. She makes us think of things in a different way."