Cousin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss went on for a long time and their hands began to wander. Even before their mouths broke contact, both were completely naked. The first laughing embrace turned to a hot, passionate clutching and then to almost desperate love making. Lisa's legs wrapped tightly behind Dan's back, pulling him in as deeply as possible while her arms crushed him to her with surprising force. When the climax came both were surprised by its intensity and were left gasping and breathless. The clouds chose that moment to part and bright moonlight shone on the two lovers. Dan looked down at Lisa's pearly skin as the moonlight and moving shadows alternately striped it and caught reflections from her eyes. Her hair was spread around her head and her smile let the moonlight pick out her white teeth. His breath froze for a second and he thought he had never seen anything so lovely. The clouds came back and the spell suspending that instant of time was broken, but the image stayed. Dan thought to himself, "She's wonderful - fun to be with and the hottest woman I've ever dreamed of, but is that it? Or maybe I'm really falling for her."

His mind filled with confusing images and thoughts and he almost didn't hear when Lisa said in a quiet voice, "That was really nice, Dan. Hold me tight for a few more seconds."

He pulled her to him, but in a couple of seconds he felt her begin to shiver. Then he realized he was shivering, too. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"Just a little chilled. I guess we'd better get inside."

They stood and picked up what clothes there were around them and then started back towards the front of the house, Dan's arm tight around her shoulders. Before reaching the front door they picked up Lisa's clothes and Dan's shirt. As he unlocked the door, Dan remarked, "I guess we'll have to do some laundry tomorrow."

"I guess," Lisa replied. But I don't expect we'll be getting too much more dirty for a little while, do you?" Then she shivered against him again.

"Possibly not, but now we'd better get dried off. Or maybe better yet, a hot shower. Come on, we can take care of this stuff in the morning."

He led her up to the bedroom and on into the bath. They showered together, but more as comfortable companions than as playful sex partners. They dried each other with large, fluffy towels and then went back out to the bedroom. Lisa yawned and this brought a similar response from Dan. She pulled down the bedcovers and climbed into the bed. Dan started to join her, but stopped before turning off the light, he instead ducked into the closet for a second and returned with something in his hand. At first Lisa couldn't see what it was, but as he set it on a high dresser beside the bed she saw that it was a red glass candle holder on an iron stand. He lit the candle, turned off the light and then joined her beneath the covers.

The flickering candle cast a shadowy red light across the room as the two moved to hold each other. They clung happily together, gently stroking and softly kissing. Occasionally the moonlight would reappear, but usually departed within seconds, leaving only the ruby candlelight. The caresses soon stirred their passions again, but this time their lovemaking was slow and gentle. When at last they were spent, both fell almost instantly asleep.

Dan woke to sunlight with Lisa still molded against him. The candle had long since burned out and with it the mood of the previous night. However, that is not to say that passion had cooled. Dan immediately felt himself stir as he became aware of Lisa's bare body against his own. He looked at her and thought that sleeping she looked very young and innocent. He leaned over and gently kissed her neck, her cheek and her eyelids. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. For maybe five seconds she stared into his eyes and then suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a deep kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth. When she pulled away this very young and innocent looking creature looked him in the eyes and whispered deep in her throat, "I'm horny. Fuck me, stud."

The effect was incredibly erotic. Dan felt his cock stiffen and his breath caught in his throat. But Lisa wasn't waiting. She pulled him down on top of her and reached her hand for his hard member. This broke Dan's spell, and he responded with equal passion. This time they made love in a hot, pounding tangle that would have left both of them bruised had it lasted for more than two minutes. But such was the intensity of their arousal that their passion peaked before then and left them gasping and nearly limp.

They rolled onto their backs, and Dan asked, "I'm not complaining, but what brought that on?"

Lisa laughed. "I have no idea. Maybe I'm just becoming hooked on your nice bod and hard cock." With this she bent over and gave his now softening member a quick kiss and then leaped from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Dan shook his head in disbelief and quickly followed her into the shower.

When they had dried each other off, Lisa turned towards Dan and said, "I really am horny today. Let's stay naked again."

Dan looked up and down her taut body. "You won't hear any objection from me on that," he said. I'll never get tired of seeing the 'real' you."

As they ate breakfast they talked about the previous week. "You really didn't mind it when I made it with Diana, did you?" Dan asked.

"No," Lisa answered. "I was even a little surprised myself, but I guess I really accepted it all as fun and games, and as long as we all played, jealousy didn't even enter into it. After all, did you mind when I made it with Diana instead of you?"

"No, I see what you mean. But you two were so hot I wouldn't have had a chance to get jealous anyway. I was too busy looking and getting turned on. But I'm also really glad we've got this week to ourselves."

"Emmm," Lisa said. "I completely agree with that. I really like you, Dan. And I can't tell you how glad I am that you introduced me to this kinky sex. I'm still not sure why, but I really get off on being tied and whipped or whatever. But I guess you're right and I'm not addicted. Straight sex, like last night, with you is just as wonderful. It's nice to have a childhood dream turn out even better than you thought it would be."

"I'm not sure I introduced you any more than you introduced me," Dan replied, "but I like it just as much as you. Both sides."

"Well, whoever's idea it was, I'm happy they thought of it. I know we can't keep up forever like that first week, but I told you I was horny today. I want to spend the whole day and maybe night on just sex. Tie me up and torture me and fuck the living daylights out of me."

Dan looked at her thinking how he could never have imagined this side of Lisa years ago when they stayed here summers. "I'm sure I couldn't dream of any better way to spend the day. Come on, wench, let's take you down to the dungeon."

Twenty minutes later Lisa was bound over the end of the leather horse again. As before her legs were wide spread and bound to the frame and a wide belt held her waist down against the smooth leather. Her arms were pulled up hard above her head, arching her and placing a strain on her back. Weights hung from her clamped nipples and Dan was vigorously applying the two and a half foot leather strands of a heavy cat to her red ass. A large vibrating dildo filled her pussy and each blow of the cat brought a cry but also tightened her muscles against the knobbed intruder. He continued to whip her another fifteen minutes, applying the lashes to her back, thighs, flanks and the sides of her breasts. When she was covered with red lines Dan dropped the cat and proceeded to ream her rear with his hard cock.

Lisa came even harder than she had before from this treatment and afterwards hung limply from the bonds on her wrists. Dan began to release her, but she stopped him. "No. Leave me here and work me over some more until you're ready to take me again. I want more."

Dan could see she was still excited and turned on, but still was surprised by her request. Never the less, he stopped what he was doing and thought for a second. Then he suddenly removed the clamps from her nipples, bringing cries at this renewed pain, but he only allowed her a few seconds for it to subside. He then picked up a smaller cat and began to use this on her stomach and already sore tits. He whipped her breasts for a while and then stopped to remove the dildo from her pussy. But again in only a few seconds he reinserted in, but this time into her distended anus. It was fairly large and took a little pushing and twisting to make it go all the way in, but even though this activity brought cries and a couple of shrieks from Lisa, she had no thought of using her safeword. Dan again picked up the cat and began to once more apply it to her, now covering all of her body with the lashes. He finally landed several along the crack of her ass and onto her open pussy, bringing a loud scream. This he followed by using his now hard cock to plunge in and out of her open pussy in long, hard, deep strokes until finally they both came once more. This time she didn't object when he released her, but did find the strength to give him a tight hug and deep kiss.

For the rest of the morning they continued in the dungeon with hot wax, clamps, paddles, and a variety of other toys. All wasn't just pain. He bound her tightly and tickled her until she was barely able to breathe. He used vibrators as well as his fingers and tongue to excite her sexually to uncounted orgasms.

By lunch time Dan was himself worn and felt sure that Lisa must be exhausted. But she was still excited and when lunch was over had recovered most of her energy and desire and wanted to play some more. This time Dan decided on a little strenuous stimulation and staked her out spread eagled on the grass out back. He spent the next three hours teasing her almost to orgasm and then stopping to leave her in frustrated agony. By the time the three hours were over, Lisa was screaming out in frustration and when Dan finally pushed himself deeply inside her she came within seconds. And then again. And again. And once more before Dan reached his own climax.

This time even Lisa had to admit that she was nearly exhausted. Dan suggested she take a nap. "I've got something in mind I have to set up," he said. "So why don't you rest for an hour or so and then maybe you'll be able to handle it."

"I expect I can handle anything you think up," Lisa retorted. "But I guess I could use a little rest first. Why don't you tie me to the bed and let me have that nap."

"I'll certainly agree to the nap, but not to tying you to the bed when I'm not there. That's a definite hard and fast rule. If someone else isn't right there, no tying so you're restrained."

"Yeah," Lisa agreed. "That makes sense. Still, I wish there were some way you could. I love that helpless feeling."

"Tell you what," Dan said. "Suppose I tie your hands behind your back. You could still move if you have to and I'll just be outside here somewhere. How does that sound?"

"Not quite as good as being stretched, but not bad. I can go along with that," Lisa said.

Dan put on wrist cuffs and clipped her hands together. He helped her to lie down on the bed, gave her a kiss, and said, "OK, have a good rest. I'll be back for you in a couple of hours."

When Lisa had lain on the bed, she relaxed and began to feel her exhaustion. She smiled at Dan, yawned, and was practically asleep as he left the room. Dan went out to the barn and in a back storage area found a pole designed for pole barn construction. To someone familiar with farm buildings these were quite common. It consisted of a small log, about five to six inches in diameter, ten feet long, and smoothed of all bark and other rough surfaces. While the surface was not quite sanded, it still was worked to an almost gloss finish. It was not a perfect cylinder - branches and bumps had been removed with something like an adze, but the surface had been sanded enough so there were no splinters or sharp spots.

Dan carried this pole out onto the open grass area above the pond. He took it over near an isolated tree and laid it at an angle so that the top was about eight feet off the ground. The pole now made the slanted side of a right triangle about fifty degrees above horizontal. He used some nylon strapping to securely anchor the top end to the tree and the bottom end to a couple of stakes driven into the ground. Next he went back to one of the workrooms in the barn and returned with a large sheet of finished leather. Dan had been playing with leather during the summer, trying different techniques and learning to work the material. This sheet was one of the pieces of stock he had used. Now he wrapped it around the pole so that a five foot section was covered with the leather. He then used a staple gun to attach the sheet to the under side of the pole. The leather now began at a point about two feet above the ground and continued up the pole for five feet. Another trip for some heavy leather harness straps and a couple of other things from the dungeon completed his preparations.

About four o'clock Dan went to get Lisa. As he entered the room she seemed to hear and in a second or two, opened her eyes. "Hi," Dan said. "Ready to be tortured some more?"

"Just let me make a quick trip to the bathroom, and then you can do as you wish to me. My body is yours."

Dan laughed. "How could I possibly resist an offer like that. But before we get started are you hungry for dinner yet? I expect what I have planned will take two or three hours."

"Sounds interesting," Lisa said. "But, no I'm not hungry yet if you aren't."

"OK," Dan said as he released her hands. "We'll wait. I'm sure you'll need the dinner break by the time I'm finished with you."

Dan made sure that wrist and ankle cuffs were securely fastened to Lisa and then led her out to his new pole. Lisa looked at it with interest, but didn't immediately see the purpose. She looked blankly at Dan.

"I read about something like this somewhere once," Dan said. "You've heard the expression about being ridden out of town on a rail and you know what it means to ride the leather horse downstairs. And we've talked about the wooden horse, or pony, but you know that's a little more severe than we want. And then there are the whipping horses. Well, this is called the whipping rail and is sort of a combination. I'll show you how it works."

"I thought you might," Lisa said somewhat sarcastically.

Dan led her over to the slanted pole. He reached into the bag lying nearby and pulled out a large, knobbed dildo about eight inches long. He held it up in front of Lisa and said, "Guess where this goes."

He didn't expect an answer, nor did he wait for one, but reached between Lisa's legs to find her already soaked. He used her own juices to lubricate the dildo and work it all the way inside her. He then had her straddle the pole, standing on two small wooden boxes on either side. The boxes were about four inches thick so they raised her by that amount. He had her scoot up against the pole until it was solidly contacting the end of the dildo. He then attached the protruding flanged end of the rubber cock to the pole so it couldn't slip. He leaned Lisa forward along the slant and used some straps to pull her hands tightly above her head along the pole. In this position she was lying along the leather covered pole with her breasts on either side and the dildo being pressed deeply into her as the smooth leather touched and separated the insides of her thighs. Dan removed the boxes and now more of her weight was transferred to the dildo base. Her toes could just reach the ground to take a slight amount of the strain. Dan quickly bound her ankle cuffs to stakes anchored deeply into the ground. Her open pussy lips made contact with the rapidly warming leather and her juices flowed even more freely.

"How does that feel?" Dan asked.

"Sexy as hell," Lisa replied. "Now what are you going to do to me?"

Dan didn't immediately reply, but retrieved some more things from the bag. "This, among other things," he finally said as he began to rub her nipples and then added two rubber coated clamps. He hung some lead weights from the clamps and gave them a couple of tugs to make sure they were well attached. He let his hands wander over her body a little, running his finger up the crack of her ass and touching her opened anus. "I also plan to show you why it's called a whipping rail," he added.

Dan picked up a cat with three foot soft leather flails. He let them trail over Lisa's back and ass, pulling them back and forth. He then touched a switch on the base of the dildo and it began to vibrate deep within the bound girl's pussy. "This is to be a long, slow torture. I plan to keep you on the rail for at least a couple of hours. Oh, and I also plan to whip you and otherwise abuse your lovely body while you're there." With this he lifted the cat and brought the tails crashing down across her open ass.

Dan whipped her quite hard for several minutes. When he stopped he allowed only a minute respite before he began applying a long feather to Lisa's flanks, the backs of her legs, and the crack of her ass. She pulled and strained against her bonds as her laughter erupted in sporadic gales. Then he stopped and applied the whip once more.

For the next two and a half hours Dan alternately whipped and then teased and tickled his bound victim. The pressure of the dildo in her pussy, the feel of the warm leather, the pole holding her legs spread widely apart, all combined with the treatment to make her more and more turned on. Lisa actually came several times from the whipping and tickling. Finally, after a particularly severe application of the cat to Lisa's ass, Dan stood on the two discarded boxes and straddled Lisa's lower body. He applied some lube to Lisa's rectum, working his fingers in and out. He then leaned forward along her length and pushed his cock deeply into Lisa's ass. As he entered, Lisa screamed in a tremendous release. She achieved orgasm twice more before Dan finally came deeply in her bowels.

Dan released her bonds and removed the clamps. "Well, how do you feel about it now," he asked.

"Pretty much like before," Lisa said. "Sexy as hell. The feeling of that leather between my legs and tits is incredible. This is definitely a fun toy. But you were right and I do need a break now. If I can walk straight and manage to sit down, we can find some supper.

Lisa found that walking was actually a little more trying than she had expected. The whipping, like the others, didn't actually break the skin or do any lasting damage, but the long application had left her sore and with a few welts. Being stretched out on the rail had made her muscles stiff and strained. But the unbelievable heights of the sexual arousal made it seem more than worthwhile. She made her way back to the house and Dan let her rest while he made the two of them supper.

When they had finished eating Lisa was feeling a little less stiff, but the long afternoon had definitely taken its toll. She finally turned to Dan and said, "I want to keep playing tonight, but I'm afraid I'm not really up to any more rough stuff for a while. Why don't we watch some more of those hot videos?"

"All right by me," Dan said. "Come on. Let's pick out a couple and get settled."

When they had the first tape loaded and ready, Lisa said, "Tie me up, Dan. Just don't make it too tight, OK?"

"If you're sure you want that." Lisa nodded. "OK, then," he said as he bound her arms wrist to elbow behind her back. Lisa was obviously becoming aroused again and he asked, "Do you feel well enough to sit on my lap to watch."

"Sit on your lap?" Lisa said. "Just exactly how did you have in mind for me to sit?"

123456...9