Cousins Connect For First Time

Story Info
Cousins get frisky for the 1st time. It's Risky!
1.3k words
3.86
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a cousin I've been in love with my whole life. His name is Casey and just thinking about him makes my pulse quicken.

Casey was 22, tall, Dark hair like mine, blue piercing eyes. He was a wrestling star with a hardbody physique. He had a handsome face with just a touch of stubble.

I was a chubby young woman with gigantic 38H breasts and long dark hair. At 19 I was still a virgin much to my chagrin.

We met at the local dive bar once a week on buck a beer night and we drank lots. Tonight was no different. We left the bar arm in arm stumbling back to the Dorm rooms.

"I love you Casey" I said "You're the best cousin in the world!" I nearly tripped and Casey just chuckled pulling out his keys and slowly sliding them in the lock. He said "I think you should spend the night here. No drunk driving after all"

I smiled. I'd been waiting for an opportunity like this for a while. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. It was one of those Dorm rooms with the shared bathroom so I locked both doors. Or so I thought.

I went back into my cousins room. He was lounging on the bed, totally naked. He grinned at me, I stared at him, my eyes traveling down from his perfect chest, devoid of hair, down past his abs to settle on his cock. It twitched.

I smiled back and started to undress. I was so glad he had the same idea for tonight because if he had have kept his clothes on I never would have had the courage to start this thing between us.

Casey watched me intently, quietly and as each button opened freeing my bosom for his view he quietly whispered "Are you sure you want to do this? Our Moms are Sisters. What if someone finds out?"

I dropped the shirt on the floor. I unzipped my pants and slid them down my legs. I looked up and down his naked body filling my memories with a taboo sight I may never see again. I pulled each sock off nearly falling over.

I laughed and reached out to touch Casey, my fingers hungry for the feeling of his hard cock.

"Not yet." He said firmly. He took my hands and kissed me. It was a kiss for the ages. Soft and hesitant at fist, hardly a peck then it grew into a passion filled embrace. I was the one who used my tongue first, parting our lips, the slight flavor of beer and my brain screaming at me.

Thoughts of "He's your cousin." and "incest is wrong" gave way to the animalistic hunger and lust I felt. I sucked on his tongue, kissing him deeply. Hungry for more.

He fumbled with the clasps on my bra, arms wrapped around my chest and I was in heaven. he finally got the bra undone, dropping it to the ground he cupped each breast with his large hands.

Then he bent his head down and made me gasp, pinching one nipple while sucking on the other. He did this to each side. "Can't have uneven stimulation now can we sweet cousin of mine?"

By now all I could think about was getting him to Fuck me, to have him be my first lover ever. I reached down and grabbed his hard cock. I stroked it gently softly and with a bit of fear. What if Mom ever found out? Or worse, what if I got pregnant? All these thoughts were racing through my head when Casey's voice broke through.

"Angeline? I love you. Are you sure this is what you want? Cuz I really want to Fuck your pretty pussy. But before I do I'm gonna make you so hot and wet you're going to be yelling my name, begging me for it."

At this I smiled. I reached out and started stroking his velvety soft skin again. Soon he grabbed me by my ponytail and brought me face to face with a beautiful hard dick. I licked my lips an opened my mouth, sucking his cock deep down into my throat.

He had his hands on both sides of my head, and started thrusting his hips forward as he pulled my head forward causing me to gag a little on his cock. I loved every single minute.

When my Adonis of a cousin got close I started sucking harder and faster. I was determined to make him cum for me and he did. shooting load after load of hot cum down my throat. I was in ecstacy.

I was so horny and frustrated at myself for making him cum. Surely now post-ejaculation logic would set in and I'd leave still a virgin. I reached down and started to finger my swollen clit.

"Stop!" Casey said firmly but with a hint of amusement. "I'm not done with you. I just needed to bust my nut first so when I make love to you my dear sweet cousin it's worth it."

I smiled, relieved and still dripping wet. I reached for Casey and he embraced me. He slid his hand up from my waist to cup my breasts. I leaned forward, closer to him. I tilted my head up to kiss him and my whole body melted like butter.

"What do we do until you're ready to go again?" I asked in anticipation. I realized I was literally holding my breath waiting for my dream to come true.

"Angeline, take off your panties. Then get on the bed. I want you face up spread eagle for me." I hurried to take off my panties. I slowly lazily leaned over the bed, wiggling my plump rump at my cousin who smirked back at me.

"On your back Angel." He nodded approval at my clean shaved pussy. He licked his lips as he lowered himself down between my legs and I trembled with excitement.

He hoisted my legs up on his shoulders and slipped his head deep between my legs all in one smooth motion. I could feel his hot breath teasing my steadily warming pussy. "Oh God Casey yes! Eat my pussy!

I reached down and grabbed my favorite cousin by his soft dark hair and pulled his face in deeper, giving his tongue access to my clit. "OH GOD! DONT STOP!" And Casey stopped.

He lifted his face to melt me with those shocking blue eyes, grinning at me. "Was that Dont! Stop! or DONT EVER STOP?

I cried out in frustration. "I Don't ever want to stop! Fuck my sweet pussy with your tongue and your fingers and your cock Casey Im yours forever!" Casey smiled and licking his lips went back to licking my pussy and I started playing with my nipples. I realized what I'd said was true I was going to be his forever.

It wasn't long before my breath was coming in ragged gasps, my body rocking back and forth humping Casey's face. He slid a finger slow and deep in my pink flower and I exploded for the first time. Casey smiled and redoubled his efforts, bringing me through another orgasm. And just as I thought I'd never get his hard cock in me...

time slowed down. I took a deep breath and he lowered his cock into my sweet moisture drenched hole. There was no hesitation no just the tip bullshit. My cousin had just buried his hard cock in my hot wanting pussy. My nipples went rock hard. He stayed there relishing the sinful delight of our union.

Then to my dismay he started pulling out. I whimpered. Casey slowly started filling me up with his cock again and I cooed, he started really building up a tempo.

I started raising up to meet each thrust. We matched each other thrust for thrust our passion building up and finished in a sudden flash of light.

I was bewildered at the sudden flurry of activity. Casey was yelling at his roommate and his roommate was smirking at us.

"I've got it all on video! Incest! You two are going to do exactly what I want you to do from now on. You're mine!"