All Comments on 'Coventry Park Pt. 02'

by WritersFriend

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

Just another wretched day in the LW category. More crap, noting even remotely interesting, typical fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I bet this is pretty funny, with the right attitue.

But the protagonist, and the writing style, are so obnoxious that I can't get past page 1. Not even half way. So that's what I rated, the lack of appeal and stupefying plot. Its just too dark and animalistic. This is one of those stories that makes contemplating a nuclear holocaust palatable, knowing that, at least all these freaks will be dead.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
and the nuke should hit you in your fucking head dear annony!!

the fucking ground zero should be your mouth!!! 5 for the story and for pissing off annony, the asshole of IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only interesting

The most interesting end. The all husbands divorced the all wives when they became over 40 years and changed them for younger models............The divorced older ex wives gathered in front the gate of the main character with a table they wanted a timetable for fucking date but the main character had wife with 3 kids and she wanted to divorce him and he would pay alimoney, children support and house cost..........but he could fuck the older ex wives as male escort..........

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
What is interesting...

What is interesting: In a part 2 even worst than part 1, not one comment about the rape he and his friend commited!!! I hope the story ends soon with him crippled bad for life...that is a fair punishment, worst than death...1* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It wouldn't be a lousy story

Without Bonnie trying to insult all the commentators, giving any and every story a 5 and then showing us how truly idiotic she/he really is by calling Lit - "IT"! A badly written story followed by Bonnie's usual drivel. Can the day get any worse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can a day get any worse?

Of course it can with the arrival of Bonnie's alter egos Vastie and a legion of Annony's. Mindless drivel from a pimple faced boy living in his mom's basement and borrowing pix of women that he would really like to be.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
This was painful to read. I would rather read the ingredients on a bottle of shampoo than subject myself to this.

There are so many problems with your story that it would take an hour to list them and who has that kind of time. If I could make one suggestion, your "hero" isn't human. There are no real consequences to his actions, no basis in reality, no drama. We can't relate or identify with him. In the real world, getting caught cheating has consequences, in real life, unprotected sex will lead to babies. In real life, sex everyday is no longer fun, it's work. And sometimes, a guy just wants to veg out and play video games, or workout or go to the fucking beach and drink coronas.

Your story was boring.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Better than part one

But that was a pretty low bar. If you kill the bastard off, then it will be a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous