Covered in Cum Ch. 04

Story Info
A futa's day at the beach.
2.1k words
4.19
24k
27

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18, anything that makes it seem otherwise is due to the writers poor ability rather than intention.

Covered in Cum. Chapter 4

I awoke from my slumber in a very uncomfortable position. I seemed to be facedown on a pool chair with easily detachable bands, my midsection was a bit smaller than when I passed out in the pool the previous day. It was now only the size of a mini fridge instead of a laundry machine. My tits were hanging awkwardly between the bands of the chair, currently they were very full, heavy, and dripping milk at a steady pace. One of my family had realized that and was napping underneath, getting a meal while snoozing. This aunt was notorious in our family for sleeping anywhere and any time, and she was such a heavy sleeper that it was rumored that she napped through giving birth one time. On the subject of sleeping, I feel like I was awakened by something, something long, hard, and ramming my ass! Turning to see who was fucking my ass I saw my mother leisurely humping me, her tits gently bouncing to the rhythm.

"Good to see you are awake, if you had stayed passed out any longer I might have taken you to the doctors." My mom just kept at my ass while talking, with no change in her pace.

"How long have I been asleep?!" I asked, giving up on my efforts to get up until my ass was done being used.

"A couple days, since you aren't going anywhere anyway, do you want to come along to the birthing cabin? Your sister is due any day now and you know how horny she gets when she's almost due."

I sighed, contemplating my options, then did a sharp intake of breath as my cocks let off a quick load. With that I decided to join in, maybe someone would put me on my back and ride me. By the feel of it my dicks hadn't been into anything for days!

An hour later I was loaded into the van, also in the van was my sister Mary, each of her three tits were dripping milk at a constant rate and were swollen to the point of being unable to wear a shirt, another reason for giving up shirts is that her stomach was about as large as mine but with kids and not cum. My Daughter Kristy was also in the van, apparently she had tried to join the senior cheerleading team and their hazing ritual was to get fucked by the whole team and not cum once, she apparently made it halfway through then failed, so she didn't make the team and she matched me for being filled with cum. Tara from the first chapter joined as well, it seems that with her small tight body she got stuck on Mary's cock for the past couple days, and Mary just kept walking around with Tara just stuck on her dick, so she was now as stuffed as the rest of us.

The four of us were loaded into the bus, my mother and several of my sisters joined to keep us company, I might describe them if I ever get around to writing about them. The bus driver, though, deserves description, she was a bit chubby, rather large boobs, around F cup if I had to guess, her dick was magnificent! 18 inches wide and 2 foot long, below her cock was a set of stupendous balls, where a chair for the driver should have been was just a backrest, her balls were each the size of large exercise balls and she was sitting on them instead of a chair. With that makeup it was obvious she was the gas tank, and if you didn't know our cars and other vehicles run off cum, a scientist years ago got her lab flooded by an intern (do I really need to say with what?) and after cleaning up forgot to clean the test tubes so the method for cumbustion was created. So anyone out there who wonders where all the discharged cum goes, you now know that it fuels all vehicles and even a space program that sends excess cum into the universe, that will probably not come back to fuck us over...

Anyway I seem to have gotten way off track, the total number of passengers on the bus was 14 including the bus driver, my 8 sisters were in the back of the bus making out and fucking, the 4 of us who were too wide to move were just laying back and relaxing, and my mother was up front humping the bus drivers back. I'm pretty sure my mom would have preferred to be fucking the bus driver but there were rules against fucking the driver and if it caused a crash then the punishment is unspeakable, I wish I knew but all I've been told is that it's unspeakable.

With a long trip ahead I decided to go to sleep and hopefully dream of blondes with huge tits, with the scent of sex, sweat, and cum I drifted to sleep.

I awoke several hours later from what was probably my third orgasm of the trip. While I was asleep my sister Star had decided my lap was more comfortable than the chairs and parked herself on top of my dicks. My sister has the skin tone like a native american, her tits are on the smaller side at only B cup, her hips were wide and accommodating, like me she had multiple cocks, a total of six, three on top of each other. On the downside all of her cocks were less than four inches so she rarely fucked anyone with them, but she managed to make it work for her since when she cummed it was 6 times the pleasure. Star was wearing a thin tank top and flip flops. My sister didn't appear interested in actively fucking me, actually she was just sitting on my cocks, leaning back against my swollen abdomen and reading a book (not quite a book, it was actually a cum resistant cumdle).

"Why did you have to wake me Star, I was having such wonderful dreams!" I attempted to sit up but gave up almost immediately.

"Mom was fucking her way through the passengers so I decided to fuck before I could be fucked." Star gave a nonchalant reply and kept reading her book, turning the page and letting the bumps on the road bring jolts of pleasure to both of us. "Also how many kids do you have packed in there?! Currently my back is getting kicked enough for there to be at least a dozen if not more."

I sighed and decided to go back to sleep since I couldn't do anything else. My dreams took me back to my senior year of highschool, when my class took a beach trip for the summer. My slim 18 year old younger form was nicely tanned, my breasts were a bit smaller at only a C cup, currently covered by a sexy bikini top. For once I was wearing pants, a pair of daisy dukes with a generous crotch pouch. Back then my classmates were a bunch of tight asses, literally and figuratively, and as such they were not fans of me putting a dick in each hole. So I tended to be a bit unpopular and usually ended up alone on trips like these.

I decided to just sit on the beach so I wouldn't have to watch my classmates making out with each other, it would just enhance my loneliness. While soaking my feet in the water and thinking gloomy thoughts I heard a slightly squeaky voice.

"You look too sexy to be by yourself, why not take a swim with me!" The voice belonged to a demihuman, now if you are thinking they only exist in anime fantasy you are wrong! (Actually you are right but this is my story so fuck off.) Apparently both dolphins and futa marine biologists are incredibly horny and one thing led to another and the dolphin demi human race was born. If you have any questions as to how that's possible then consult a marine biologist.

"I'm Diane!" squeaked the dolphin girl. "Let's swim and have some fun!" Diane was only around 5 foot tall, her skin was tinged grey and her hair was black, her breasts were pretty much non-existent but probably so she could swim faster. My eyes roved down to see that right above her ass was a long dolphin tail, her cock looked mostly normal aside from the odd coloring and was about 10 inches long and nearly bouncing against her knees. If you are wondering why I'm not describing what she's wearing it's because she wasn't wearing anything, I guess she didn't feel shy in her ocean home.

Weighing my options I decided to ditch my pants and join Diane in the sea. I had neglected to wear a bikini bottom but if my companion didn't care then neither did I, and so with just a bikini top, dicks waving in the wind, I ran into the water to join my aquatic companion.

"Yay! A new friend! Let's go out and swim by the boats!" Grabbing my hand we were propelled through the water at high speed by her powerful tail. Turns out there was a good reason Diane was lacking clothes as my top was lost to the waves after less than 5 minutes leaving us both nude.

Suddenly our speed slowed and then stopped.

"Yay! A new fuck buddy!" I heard Diane's cry from under the water like you would a dolphin's song. Without delay she wrapped her arms and legs around me and propelled us to the surface for a gasp of air before engaging in a passionate kissing session.

Now fucking in the oceon is never a good idea, stuff that should be wet doesn't get properly slick, salt get's where it shouldn't be, and long bath is needed before you feel right again. Unfortunately I was about a quarter mile from shore with a very energetic and attractive partner so I decided to roll with it.

After about five minutes of us playing tonsil hockey I thought Diane would just slide down onto both my dicks so the real fun could begin, but with a laugh she used her tail to waterwalk back before backflipping into the water leaving me to wonder what the fuck just happened. I didn't have to wonder for very long though, I felt hands holding my legs still and her tongue started going at it on my pussy. Now a fun fact about dolphins is that they have rather long tongues that are also very skillful with them and she definitely had the skills! Within minutes my cum was mixing with the ocean waters, and if my teachers weren't busy fucking each other and the students (All over 18, it was a seniors trip remember!) they probably would have heard my cries of pleasure from the shore.

Suddenly I didn't feel Diane's tongue anymore, I didn't have much time to ponder why that was before her dick was quickly inserted instead.

"You tasted real good new fuck buddy, but you also feel really good" Diane had come up for air for the first time in 10 minutes to give her cutesy version of pillow talk over my shoulder. "Since you are making me feel so good let me show you the ocean!" With that exclamation she propelled us though the water, bear in mind she never stopped fucking me as she swam.

We got to see a nearby coral bed, there was Open Legs coral, Skinny Orgy coral, Finger up the ass coral, and Ivory Bush coral, (guess which one is real). After a decent amount of time underwater I realized I really needed to take a breath. I tried flailing about trying to breathe and suddenly I woke up to my mother taking her super long dick out of my mouth and covering me with cum as I tried to recover my breath.

"Oh good you are awake, we arrived a little while ago and we needed a way to wake you up to get you off, so the most efficient way was to get me off." My mother, having finished cumming over me, smirked and started helping me up off the bus. Thus another day ended with me covered in cum.

If you made it to the end of this, then sorry for the wait. Let me know if I need to lay off the anime and stick with regular futas.