All Comments on 'Covered in Cum Ch. 04'

by Illogically_Horny

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

It wouldn't hurt you, and it would make the rest of us feel better if you just layed off all writing.

AmazonCheerAmazonCheerover 2 years ago

I love this series so much!! You should definitely include some monster girls! Maybe even femboys? Totally up to you though and this series is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Personally I'd stick with the regular one's, but to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus cageysea9725. I keep seeing your vitriolic comments in the "recent comments" box on incest/taboo... You claim you took down Broken and the rest of your stories because of nasty bullying comments and emails etc...so you decided to become a noxious troll yourself? Well if that was your goal, you've achieved it handily, as far as I can tell.

Sorry Illogically_Horny, I have no idea what your story is like, I just had to let cagey here know how sad this kind of nastiness is.

Commenting as anonymous because if you're this nasty in public, with a filter, I don't even want to imagine what an email from you would be like. But I was a big fan of your work in the past. How the mighty have fallen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read until I found the two Dicks? ? ?

Went back over the previous attempt, then briefly scanned forward.

Too far out for me!

No choice but to go with a one - 1 - rating.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have liked all 4 Chapters. Like the Futas best and do you ever think about some guys to get fucked by the futas and Mega Futas. Maybe even some just for futas pleasure and they only consume cum for nutrition.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

@anonymous @me. I never said that. I said I enjoyed the nasty, weak minded losers sending me hate emails with fake return addresses after I took my writing down. I hardly ever got nasty comments on my writing because my writing is good.

The reason I took my writing down was a security issue.

I do notice that you don't claim my comments are wrong, so you must agree with them. Thanks.

turanga99turanga99over 2 years ago

@cageysea What security issue could possibly keep you from posting your stories here? Are you claiming someone will steal your stories? this sounds more like an excuse to not have to write anything.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

@turanga99

Didn't you say I would never post any stories on here because I couldn't write one?

I understand though. My writing was only up on the site for a little less than 3 weeks after you joined, so you probably didn't run across it.

You think I'm an asshole, but I'm not going to disclose details about an exploitable security issue. It wasn't that my writing could be stolen in spite of the validity of your opinion of me.

That is an issue however. It never happened to me, but I have personally seen publications on here that were posted on other sites, admittedly by someone who was not the author, I alerted the original author, but nothing seemed to happen.

I'm curious about your rationale when arriving at your conclusion that I was using that as an excuse to not publish. I had 48 published installments/stories with an average rating of 4.67 stars, one story in the top 25 highest rated incest stories at 4.85 stars, 1000-ish followers and 1.3 million reads in not quite 2 years. Why would I need to make up an excuse to not post?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@turnanga and also pretty much every else who responds to Cageysea, don't bother with this guy. Yes, he makes excuses, but so what. He's only these comment sections to create problems. There's one like him in every comment section of every website out there. Yes, I know I'm risking a wise-ass comment from him because that's what he does, but I've quiet too long and thought I should at least suggest to stop responding to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@cageysea still sounds like you're making excuses. Just post one story if you really have that many. It doesn't have to be your favorite one, just something. Or tell us what this so-called security issue is, maybe someone here could give you advice on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not entirely sure why the comments for this story are so toxic. Like if you don't enjoy it don't comment? Or if you truly have something to say, be constructive. *shurg* feels pretty simple to me. Anyway, to Illogically, I like your work, personally I'd prefer something longer, but you're the only one post futanari excessive cum stories at the moment, so I accept what you have done here.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Other than posting a story on this site, which I have done, but will never do again, there is nothing anyone can say, nor even name a series I had published here along with "other" and that they were a big fan, that will convince anyone that I have done something that had zero to do with my actual comment's validity.

Unfucking believable. I'm having a battle of wits with unarmed people.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

The security Ossie is something that I already discussed with the administration. They are way more qualified than anyone is find in this venue for such a discussion.

The Admins are doing their best with their limited resources, but I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate me advertising an exploit for their site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry _Horney I'm just another reader launching into this cageysea dumbass troll.

Don't assume it's a dude everyone, it could equally be female, but I think a male. 99% of the comments are either patronising, condescending, sarcastic, insulting or downright hurtful. They claim to have a full understanding of English grammar but they sure as hell don't understand how to use it to communicate, the reason the language came into being. Even if someone published the worst story ever this troll could explain to them in a kind and respectful way where they went wrong. Giving them examples of what they wrote and how they in their omniscient style would have written it.

They don't and their claimed body of 4.65 avg rated work with 1m+ downloads they have taken down. No doubt they've posted it elsewhere but would it stand up to grammatical scrutiny? I doubt it since they claim to have paid editors to correct their errors.

As an IT pro to claim there are security issues with posting on lit. Really? Get real. Security issues come from downloads not uploads. If your device is pushing out not sucking in it's unchanged. Capishe?

There could be an issue with privacy in that if they had a security breach they could get the email address you've used for your account, so what? The details in your profile? Just remove them.

You're just a sad person who dishes out 1* to people that cross swords with you and spend your time in your sad world looking for something with which to pick fault.

Anyone that doesn't think anyone would stoop so low just enter this search phrase in Google or Bing:

allintext: cageysea9725 comments

You'll then see how productive this troll is.

To restrict the results to lit add this to the search phrase...

site: www.literotica.com

Then you'll see for yourself the extent of cagey's personality issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous