All Comments on 'Coveting Ch. 11'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The beginning of the End?

Looks like it

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 12 years ago
Wrong audience

Look at the way you have the women in this episode describe women in general - no wonder the mouthbreaters who lurk in LW didn't it

I like stories which involve (apparently) real people - I've been a fan of yours for quite a while and expect to continue Too bad more authors don't have the skill or ambition to create complex characters and situations

ParisWatermanParisWatermanabout 12 years ago
Author's Comment

It seems I have found a reader who is compelled to attack each and every chapter I submit with no regard for the work it takes to produce the material. According to him, everything I write is pathetic, or worse. At no time has he offered anything resembling a cohesive criticism explaining how he perceives my material differing from the hundreds of other writers covering similar material. After being subjected to over a dozen or more whining complaints, I lost my temper and told him to "piss off." He didn't like it and has doubled his efforts to harass my work, complaining it runs too long, when he could easily stop reading my work. He choses not too, but follows my submissions with an overly zealous compulsion to disparage without specifying what he finds a problem. I wonder if I am the only writer he is harassing. I try to ignore him, but every so often he irks me.

I would like to thank the many readers who have come to my defense in this regard. I really appreciate it. Regardless of annon's pathetic comments I will keep writing. again thank you other readers for all your support and helpful comments.

Paris waterman

mBrowmBrowabout 12 years ago
Ignore the pathetic hatchet jobs!

PW, we thoroughly appreciate your efforts. The pathetic anonymous jibes probably mask jealous fits from trolls who wish they could write as well as you do. Maybe the jabber lacks the intellect necessary to enjoy the depth of your characters and plots, preferring half-page stroke stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the characters new and old

keep twisting into surprises a steamy long hot sesion is due

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous