All Comments on 'Covid Conquests Ch. 01'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago

So you got what you paid for just another whore that will dump your ass as soon. When she finds some one with more money

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Wartime Morality ( Or the Lack Thereof)

'Recessions are nothing but garage sales for the rich'. The Covid instigated economic downturn has handed the self centered narrator a chance to manifest a long suppressed desire. I'm partially reminded of Tom Wolfe's main character in 'A Man in Full ’. The depiction took lot of skill to create but supporting characters and subplots would best showcase the nascent sugar relationship.

This is far better then median submissionI'm rooting for TQM, but time will tell. When existentialism meets carnality there's a lot of potential inherent in story.

"Informers inform, burglars burgle, murderers murder, lovers love."- ' Breathless'

Ergo the obvious score

Full Marks*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't care about a pussy hounds story

they're disgusting, despicable people and the lesser they are the better the world will be. Sorry didn't read 95% of the story but I got the idea.

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Wow! This one blew me away. For reasons I can not exactly explain, the plotline hit all my buttons. Gave me a boner. You may find the writing style to be a bit put-offish, but don't give up on it. I almost did after the 8th or 9th time he overused the term 'crown jewels' or the 10th time he mentioned he had lusted for her over 9 years, yet never did tell us how and when he first saw her.

But hang in there! There was something about the plot that was somewhat unique in my experience. I fell in love with the enterprising and sensuous woman and could easily overlook my dislike of the conceited narrator. (Commentors who downgrade and diss a story because they didn't like the behavior of one of the characters is missing the point entirely; the writer did the job of making that character real to you sufficiently that you read it through and took the time to review it. Think of the book that you loved the most, would it have been any good if it didn't have a Bad Dude in it?) Made me wish I could have been invited to do a serious edit of the verbiage while retaining the entirety of the storyline.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

The narrator is a scumbag. He could have offered his “friend” legitimate work but instead, he helps turn her into a cheating whore. She is also scum, cuckholding her husband and insulting him. We were told up front that she isn’t going to be punished for being such a low life so there is no reason to read the other chapters. These two characters are garbage, Dave deserves to know and find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unlikable characters

Doing some really dumb things. Even for a fictional story this was ludicrous. And if people didn't want to read stories about cheating wives, they wouldn't be in the Loving Wives section. Also - drop the "true" story garbage. Telling us that she's a real person just makes us laugh and does nothing for the story. No need to continue.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Friend?

With a friend like this guy, who needs enemies? As a wife, she is just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not that good

I guess the use of pandemic did not mean at the time of any lockdown otherwise she would not be meeting anyone in any hotel rooms. And nice friend you are for helping them out.

I won't score you down because of the topic. I am a bro before ho guy and when she propositioned me I would have told he husband she is whoring out. Its up to him what do with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Their house

When they have sex in the marital bed she should phone her husband.

Great story thanks.

beagriusbeagriusover 3 years ago

looking great so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missing information...

Why is the amount she is being paid not relevant

In this story? I would like to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's always a bad story

when is about a man bragging about his supposed conquests.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Let's see

She needs the money and her husband is not great in bed, so that makes it all OK? Talk about lipstick on a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did the author ask that you like the characters?

This is Literotica, and the story is about as close to pure erotica as you can get. You can like the story or not, but it is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just shows how evil and low life people can be.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
So Hot

I absolutely love this story. I hope that one day my wife can find a man like this. Hopefully there will be a chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad to see that TQM is back

Another great story from TQM! Looking forward to the series. Hope he'll revisit "Underestimating the risks" someday.

TQMTQMover 3 years agoAuthor
Hello all. Thanks for your comments.

As anticipated, the responses to this story are rather polar.

Taking advantage of situations due to the pandemic is certainly a theme here - hoping the title gives this away.

Another theme: the woman is the person who pursues the relationship. Does her economic situation undermine the seeming consent? In transactions, according to law, duplicity can undermine consent. Can economic necessity undermine consent as well? An argument can be made that consent is a matter of degree. There will always be a tension here. The notion of "consent" is more complex than most realize, and this is why the law treats it so carefully.

The use of repetition - I'm sure this can be seen as a flaw. But I deliberately wanted to take a numeric approach. The value proposition of every act is something complex, and the main character here is taking a very analytical approach to what he wants and has clearly spent a lot of time thinking about it. The repetition was very deliberate (can still be a flaw though). We sometimes talk about sex as "scoring". This guy is keeping a very detailed score.

Pandemic - even in lockdowns, people have found ways to meet. Many hotels have remained open. And I am confident many relationships have kept on. Not advocating for breaking the rules. Only pointing out that many have.

Next: I want to make it clear I haven't moralized one way or the other about any of the characters' motivations. I'm not saying "It's ok" to cheat. I'm not saying it is.

Without a doubt my stories are polarizing. It seems some things don't change.

dirtydaviddirtydavidover 3 years ago

Glad you are back. I hope you continue on with this tale and many others

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good hot story. I do feel bad for any husband or wife who’s cheated on . The guys I’ve known to be lucky enough to get married woman in bed all say the same thing they go above , beyond and overboard when getting new cock . Cheating and the newness of it makes it hotter for them and getting paid make them a prostitute in reality . Plenty of woman fuck for money with the internet and social media. My only question here is why the hotel ? It brings more risk ? Is he married? A friend was fucking a married woman older than him by 15 years and he really got into dominance of her sexually. Always humiliating her and hubby during but when done compliments and love. He’d Cum on her rings , always fucked her ass , made her rim him and even in the shower pissed on her . Only one time he had her blindfolded with arms tied behind her back and had a 19 year old black guy that worked with them and knew her kids . He got her hot riding his dick than the guy all lubed up as he held her slid in her ass . They fucked her and eventually took the fold off . The black was asking her how her kids by name would feel know mommy was a pig taking teenage black cock up her whore ass. She was pissed after that one and was a one off but told him if it ever got out or he bragged she would tell her brothers they raped her and would kill them . Sick but true and others like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow.

Best I have read in ages .

Gaffer

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Rather boring, at least what of it I could read without going to sleep. Thanks for your effort.

I'll not vote since I didn't read the whole story.

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago
SUPER FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

So happy to read you again ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That’s why people get shot

In he papers everyday. Just when you think a guy is a wimp BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

T’s usual mercenary cheating wife horseshit. Just not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an excellent story. He has a gift of flushing out the mental and emotional happenings while the physical activity is progressing. Although this is fiction, it is very believable as all good fiction stories should be.

GreatOak123GreatOak123about 2 years ago

Great story. Well paced and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Uhhh...horrific characters in this.

Yeah this stupid douchebag has "won".

Until her husband returns home early some time and catches them together and he sticks a 9 mm in this dumbasses mouth and pulls the trigger.

That's what he's won. His brains splashed all over the wall.

And the wife deserves to be called a whore. I hope she gets caught and ends up divorced with her reputation ruined. As it gets out she fucks for money.

This story is trash. If you like it then you are trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous