Covid Doll

Story Info
Young man orders a sex doll during lockdown.
1.2k words
4.02
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened during the height of the covid pandemic.

I was, like many of us at that time, stuck at home. After my former employee was forced to shut down her restaurant, I quickly found alternative classes on a university thorough Zoom. Even if it wasn't what I imagined, it was better than just staring into the wall doing nothing. I mean, I could have of course finished my gaming catalogue but that didn't give any money since I didn't stream.

I was 24 straight single male and after the first month, I longed to be with a girl again. Masturbating was ok but to have a physical contact with a woman was something different. I'm sure I wasn't the only male that had gone through a lot of porn videos at this time. It started to feel that I've seen all of them at this point. I started to get bored with "vanilla" porn so I started to look into other genres. I tried to see some gay porn, but after three different videos it was clear I was straight. Milfs were fine, outdoors seemed exiting, Japanese were weird with their pixels.

I stumbled one night into the toy genre. Both men and women trying and using different kind of toys. Dildos, buttplugs didn't interest me, but when I saw flashlights and then sex dolls I was strangely hooked. Maybe I related to the guys not having a woman available for their pleasure, but I had a strong urge to fuck one!

I clicked at one link, from a guy who was using one on the hub, it took me to a site with all types of different sex dolls and toys. I was only in my underwear and a t-shirt, and my penis was quickly erect while I was scrolling. As I said I was 24, I have brown latin skin, my penis was around 19cm long when erect, I wasn't all that hairy but I did shave my dick often. The head of my penis had somehow started to poke out of the underwear as I finally found my doll!

She was a beauty, amazing legs, big boobs, perfect ass and a pussy you wanted to breed. Thankfully there was a sale but she was still quite expensive. I didn't care at this point, I was only thinking of having her all to myself.

It took less than two weeks until I heard a knock and a pling from the doorbell one afternoon. As I opened the door, the delivery guy in all protection gear handed me the envelope to sign. He seemed tired of his job and i could only sympathize, but I had other more urgent thing to attend. The box was huge, biggest I've ever orded. I was quite tall, and it was still up to the level of my chest, sorry for those who were shorter I thought. After meaning the box though my small apartment, I finally could place it on the floor. "She's a heavy one" I said to myself and found a pair of scissors to cut the tape. The doll, or Angel as she was nicknamed, was in a fetus position in a sea of white paper and plastic cushions. Her head was beside the body and I lifted her straight to my bed, her skin felt so real and I grabbed her boobs for a quick second before retrieving her head from the box.

When her head was in place, I started to feel her more, my hands went first back to the boobs, pinching her nipples. I opened her legs and saw her pussy, my fingers went right in, feeling around. She was tight! It was a little bizarre feeling, fingering a pussy and no moans coming from a girl. There was a suction feeling around with my fingers, and I knew I would've a lot of fun penetrating her. I also wanted to feel her anus and it too had the same suction feeling to it. It had a little different texture than the pussy but not too different.

Well, enough with the "foreplay"!

I got up next to my bed, opened my pants and underwear in one swoop. Took off my t-shirt and jumped with one leg as I took off my socks. My dick was standing right up and bobbed when I reached to my draws to find my lube. I jumped on the bed on my knees and placed myself between her legs. My dick head touched with its tip on Angel's silicone pussy as I started to lube her and my dick. As the head went through Angel's pussy lips I moaned loudly, the suction feeling enveloped around the entire head and then the whole of my pole. I reached as far as I could before pulling out witch made me moan even more. I started to slow fuck her, taking in the moment, but I was soon picking up the haste. My hips slammed against her and my balls slammed against her anus. My bed was shaking with every thrust and I'm sure my neighbours on the level under me could hear it.

My mount found its way to her right boob, and I started to suck it like a little baby. My young went round and round the nipple and I time to time bit into it. I looked up to Angel's face, she was of course staring right in front of her but I imagine she was crying with moans, I went from her boob to her mouth, tongue kissing her to keep her quiet.

I moaned into her mouth, letting my tongue explore hers. There was of course no real taste but that didn't bother me, I would fuck her mouth later. My balls started to tighten really good, and I soon exploded into her pussy. My sperm got shot into her imaginary womb seven times and I only could imagine that she would get pregnant with it.

I was still in a euphoric state as I pulled my dick out, I turned Angel around, took more lube this time in her ass and directed my still hard but sensitive dick into her behind. My dick made my head spin, as the suction from her ass made me scream as I fucked her with my sensitive dick. My toes curled up and stretched I don't know how many times, and I was sweating like crazy now. My hips and ass jumped up and down, up and down, as I fucked Angel's asshole with all my might. As my second load started to travel from my penis again, I slammed into her as deep as i could. I screamed as I shot my sperm and my feet, legs and ass were all flexing. My upper body tighten up as five hard shots of sperm erupted from my penis and into her again.

I must've passed out from my ecstasy, as I regained consciousness after a few minutes. I was on top of Angel, my dick although not erect still inside her ass. My bed was wet from lube and sweat, I was starting to freeze a little. I pulled out my penis and could see my sperm coming out with it, both from her anus and her pussy. I washed myself and her as well before putting her on my bed again. Throughout the rest of the pandemic I slept with her and fucked her, not only in my bed but all over my small apartment. I used mainly her pussy and anus but i did cum in her mouth and on her boobs a few times as well. I still use her to this day when I'm all alone, a real good investment in my book.