Punishing the Reformatory Swim Club

Story Info
The reformatory punishment officer lays down the law.
2.5k words
4.17
6.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********This occurs at the Prodigal Son's Reformatory and occurs in the same universe as "An Afternoon at the Reformatory" and that story should be read first for context. This is fantasy and fictitious. This should be considered role play. All characters are age 18+********

Alistair Blake sat at his desk reading. Occasionally he would hear a rustle as one of the young men would try to get comfortable in their current situation. One of them moving would usually trigger the other two to whimper. Punishment officer Blake had just finished a chapter when one of the young men blurted "Please, Mr. Blake can we be done!?"

Blake put his book down and looked up at the three young men that made up the whole Prodigal Sons Reformatory swim club. The men were each standing before him as naked as the day they were born. They stood in a line in the center of the room. Their arms were raised above their heads bound at the wrists by ropes which were raised and bound around the rafters. They were bound tightly which caused the young men to strain and stand on their tippy toes to stop from hanging completely by their arms. Their legs were kept spread shoulder length apart exposing their groins by a metal bar bound between their legs at the ankles.

All three of the athletic men were sweating in discomfort from the stress position, although the thing making them the most uncomfortable was the final piece of rope on their bodies. Around each of their scrotums and cocks, a rope was tightly tied and hanging down off the rope, at around knee length, was a heavy bowling ball.

The young man who had blurted out was the one in the center. He was 18 and just finishing his first semester at the reformatory. His name was Chase. His brown hair was dripping with sweat down his face and hairless chest. His hairy pits were sweating too and dripping down the sides of his belly. He wasn't thin, but not fat either. Some would say, skinny fat. Blake watched the sweat run down his belly and chest ending in his bush of brown pubes. His flaccid dick and scrotum was grossly stretched by the bowling balls weight. His nuts and cockhead were bright red.

There was no worry. The bowling balls were heavy enough to cause immense discomfort, but were not heavy enough to cause damage.

On Chases left side was a 20 year old named Canyon. He had come from wealth and been sent to the reformatory after wrecking his parents Mustang. He had taken a plea deal to go to the reformatory instead of a prison stay. He was regretting his decision now. His hairy chest and belly was drenched in sweat that was trailing down to his thick black bush and straining dick and nuts.

On Chases right side was a 19 year old named Grover. Honestly Blake felt sorry for Grover. He was six feet tall and wore coke bottle glasses. His teeth were slightly buck-toothed but not to the point his teeth were exposed with his mouth closed. He was a first class nerd who had gotten caught up being the getaway driver for a convenient store robbery. Blake had been surprised when the nerd had stripped naked. He had a surprisingly fat set of testicles. Each one looked to be the size of a ripe peach and his penis was surprisingly long. Blake would estimate six inches while flaccid. Now his nuts looked even more huge as they were stretched tight and taught and his white sex organ was now bright red from shaft to glans, being pulled down from his shaved crotch.

Blake said "Well Chase, you should've considered getting punished before you all decided to pull that stunt in the hotel. Getting to go off reformatory grounds to watch the university swim meet was a privilege and you boys decided it was appropriate to smuggle alcohol into your hotel room. Then Coach Moran finds you in your room drunk and even worse, touching yourselves to those disgusting pictures on your phones."

"I'm sorry, please..." Grover begged "I swear I am sorry, just please take this thing off my nuts!!!!!"

Canyon swallowed his pride and pleaded "Please, Mr. Blake! I can't take it anymore. My nuts feel like they'll explode!!!!!"

Blake chuckled "I must say Canyon your testicles look like two acorns about to pop." Canyon visibly shuddered at the analogy.

He went up to Canyon first and untied the bowling ball which loudly thudded as it hit the ground. Canyon let out a relieved sigh as the weight was let off his scrotum. Blake went down the line untying the other two. Chase and Grover let out their own relived sighs.

Blake then surprised Grover by putting his hand around his shaft and, using his thumb, pushing the man's foreskin back. Unlike Chase and Canyon, Grover was not circumcised.

Blake said "Alright boys, you wanted to touch yourselves so bad and get hard so let's get you hard and see what you're working with."

"You're a fucking faggot!!!" Canyon shouted. Blake released Grover's dick and walked down to Canyon. Canyon tried to pull away as Blake grabbed hold of his nut sack and begin tightly pulling down.

Canyon's eyes went wide and he screamed. He let go of Canyons sack and canyon turned his face over to his right bicep to try and hide his embarrassment as he muttered "I....I'm sorry sir." Blake returned to his desk and, out of a drawer, pulled out three small viles of clear fluid. The men knew what it was, the reformatories strong boner juice. Grover had actually experienced it being used before a few weeks ago. The coach had used it on him and the other students in his gym class. He had been forced to be naked doing jumping jacks, running laps, and doing humiliating squats with a hard as steel weenie flopping around.

Grover just accepted his fate as Blake poured a vile down his throat. Chase looked disgusted as he contemplated what was about to happen, but opened his mouth. Canyon put up some struggle, not wanting to open his mouth like he was refusing vegetables from his mother. Blake sighed and said "Very well, Canyon, do I need to pull on your dick instead of your nuts this time?" Canyon relented and allowed Blake to pour the boner in a bottle down his gullet.

Blake watched as the three pecker's quickly grew rigid, standing hard as steel out from their bodies.

Blake reached into a drawer in his desk and pulled out a ruler. He held it up saying "Time to measure up boys."

"You've got to be kidding me." Chase muttered. Blake started with Canyon and held the ruler up to the blood-filled twig sticking out of his jungle of pubes. His endowment was less than large. Blake read off the ruler "only four and a half inches. For a cocky shit like you that makes sense." Canyon had his face buried in his bicep again, his attitude all but gone.

Blake looked chase in the face before moving the young man's erect dick so it rested beside the ruler. His penis had a large vein across the top of the shaft and his corona was deep purple. Blake read aloud "just under seven inches. That's good." Moving down to Grover he said "And look at this. Gentleman it looks like Grover is like a horse between his legs." Grover looked shocked like he didn't know what to do. The passive nerd was aware he had a big dick, but he'd never had anyone mention it out loud.

Chase and canyon looked down the line. Grover's pale flesh stick was sticking out away from his body at a ninety degree angle. It had huge veins and a bloated dick head. Blake held the ruler beside it and let out a whistle "Wow, just under ten inches. Good job Grover."

Blake went to his desk and picked up his phone. After a second he said, "yes, I need your help in here please."

The door was opened a moment later by a six foot tall athletic black resident at the reformatory. Chase and canyon had a class with him. They couldn't remember his name but he had certainly made an impact in the last month. The entire last month he had been attending class nude wearing nothing more than a hot pink chastity cage encasing his manhood.

Blake said "Come here son." The 20 year old naked lad joined Blake who put his hand on his shoulder. The young man looked uneasy looking the three members of the swim team who were just as naked as him. The young man felt a stir in his crotch as his dick tried in vain to chub in its cage.

"This is Sora. I think one or two of you have seen him around campus. Now Sora why don't you tell the boys why you have been going around the reformatory in your birthday suit."

Sora gulped and replied "I got caught jerking off in the showers."

Blake reached in his pocket and pulled out a key attached to a string. Sora watched as Blake reached down and began unhooking the cock cage saying "Alright, you have been in this cage three weeks. I'm taking it off but do not touch yourself, is that understood?"

Sora nodded and said "yes sir." Once the cage was off his penis immediately started to swell and in under a minute had bloated to its full 8 inch length. It almost looked disproportionate to the rest of his body. His balls were fat, just like Grover's. Canyon and Chase seemed nervous, not knowing what the punishment officer was up to.

Jerking his arm at Canyon and Chase he told Sora "Help me move these guys."

Over a course of ten minutes Blake and Sora had unhooked Canyon and Chase and pulled them over to Blakes desk. The two men were forced to bend over either end of the desk with their bellies on the tables top. They were then instructed to stretch their arms over their head so they pointed across the table toward each other. Blake then bound the boys wrists together so they were unable to move without pulling the other person.

Blake unhooked Grover from where he was hanging in the center of the office and pulled him over so he stood beside Sora looking at the two young men looking up at them from the desk.

Canyon felt embarrassed. His dick was dwarfed by the size of Sora and Grover's dicks that now stood like two hard cucumbers staring back at him. Sora actually had a wet sheen of precum on his light pink cockhead already.

Blake reached in his desk and pulled out a tube of lube. Canyon and Chase looked at each other in fear. He handed the bottle to Grover and said "Alright Grover. You won the penis length contest. The three of you boys wanted to look at dirty pictures and touch yourselves. Now you get to have real sex. Grover you will be fucking Chase and Sora you get to fuck Canyon."

"No. I'm not a fag!!" Canyon shouted. Chase was more diplomatic as he begged "sir please have mercy!"

Sora wilted "Come on. I don't wanna fuck a dude."

Blake told him "That's fine Sora. But if you don't that cage is going back on and won't come off for the rest of the year."

That was enough for Sora who grabbed the lube out of Grover's hand and went up behind Canyon's back.

Canyon's eyes were wide as Sora, with little fanfare, pulled Canyon's cheeks apart revealing his hairy pink hole and rubbed a lubed up finger over the hole. Canyon shivered at the feeling of his anus getting touched. Sora rubbed a generous portion of lube on his fat dick and began pushing his cockhead through Canyon's entrance.

Canyon immediately began bucking as his ass began burning from pain. With his shaft halfway in Sora gave his ass a sharp smack and said "quit bitching. I ain't stopping until I'm balls deep." It felt like a long endless piece of steel was being forced in Canyon's asshole until finally he felt Sora's two fat sperm factories press into his butt cheeks.

Chase felt queasy as he saw the looks of pain on Canyon's face, knowing Grover's dick would soon be pushed in him.

Sora pulled out far enough that only his glans was still in Canyon's ass then quickly shoved it all the way balls deeps back in promoting a yell from Canyon. "Oh fuck." Sora moaned as he began slowly fucking Canyon's ass. He threw the bottle of lube at Grover and said "you gotta try this bro. It's tighter than a pussy."

Grover slowly approached Chases ass. The nerd nervously poured lube over Chases crack letting it run down over his hairless puckered starfish. Chase shivered as Grover lubed up his massive meat stick and took aim.

Chases eyes went wide as his hole was invaded. Grover slowly pushed as Chase furiously clenched his hole trying to push out the invading penis. Chase was in pain, but thankful Grover was being gentle and doing long slower strokes. Across from him Canyon looked like he was gonna pass out as Sora was power fucking his virgin hole. Sora's eyes were rolled back in his head as he let loose with three weeks of pent up male frustration on Canyon's bussy.

In a matter of minutes Sora yelled "Holy fuck!" he yanked his dick out of Canyon's ass with a loud popping sound and quickly jacked his dick. He began shooting a three week load onto Canyon's butt cheeks and aching entrance.

Seeing Sora cum put Grover over the edge and he began shooting. Chase felt a warm sensation inside himself as he realized Grover was cumming in him. Grover pulled his dick out as his orgasm began ending, a string of cum dribbled off his dick tip onto Chases punished hole.

Grover looked to Blake and said "Are we done now? We've learned our lesson."

Blake chuckled "Almost, but now you and Sora get to swap places with Canyon and Chase."

Chase started laughing and, looking at Grover, said "I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

Grover gulped.

Sora laughed. He had seen how small Canyon's dick was "I don't even know if his dicks big enough to fuck me. I ain't scared." He cackled.

Blake looked down to Canyon and said "Don't worry. You can fuck him, but if you really want him to pay for power fucking you then you can use this on him." Blake reached in a chest behind his desk and pulled out a fat 12 inch, foot long, black dildo.

Sora's face wilted and frowned in fear.

As Sora and Grover looked at each other in sadness knowing they were about to get paid back for the fucking they'd just given Canyon and Chase, they both said in unison "Fuck!"

THE END