COVID Quarantine

Story Info
Masturbating with sister in COVID lockdown.
856 words
3.81
13.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story here on Literotica.. i hope you find it interesting.

It was another hot day here in Mumbai and our 45th day in covid quarantine. My sister was 32 and i was 28 at the time, we both had work from home jobs and decided to stay together to save on rent during covid.

We had lived together when we were younger but my sister moved out for college when she was 22, I always admired her and this was the first time we got to spend so much time together in years.

It was a one bedroom apartment, we had separate beds but shared the same facilities. After a month in quarantine it was evident that it would be difficult for either of us to maintain a lot pf privacy because of the lack of space. We got along well and tried to keep each others spirits up, we also drank a lot of rum and occasionally smoked some weed to pass the time on weekends while watching Netflix.

Eventually we got comfortable wearing lesser clothes around each other because it was unbearably hot. I usually roamed around shirtless wearing just a loose pair of trunks and my sister would wear short shorts or a knee length gown that was kinda see thru in the right light.

During one of our netflix drinking sessions she was cuddled up to me and it was the first time I realised how beautiful she was and how much i loved being around her.

Shes 5ft 10 with a really curvy body, 32dd breasts and a gorgeous ass, that night i could see right down her top and she wasn't wearing a bra. I started to get a hard on and tried to hide it with a pillow but im sure she saw and let out a little giggle to herself.

After so many days in quarantine i was really horny, that night after our netflix session we went to bed. I couldn't sleep because i was feeling so restless and horny, I really wanted to jerk off and i didn't want to go to the bathroom to rub one off like I usually do, I wanted to jerk off in the same room.

i waited till it was 1 am and I thought my sister was asleep, I slid under my sheets and put on my earphones while i opened my favourite porn site for some visual stimulation. I opened my favourite clip and slid my pants off to reveal my 7 inch cock that was throbbing for some action, i slowly started jerking off but i didn't realise that the room was quiet enough that you could hear what i was listening to on my airpods.

Mid session I heard a noise and peeked out of my sheets and saw my sister had her sheets drawn up too, just like me she had her feet on her bed with her knees up and i could see a bit of movement. I thought myself that it was nothing and went back to jerking off under my sheets but i soon realised she was masturbating too. We were both so horny!

At first we tried to keep it under the sheets, i could see the movement of her hand near her crotch and im sure she could see me, the lights were still off but we could see each others outlines for sure. The sight of her just made me so naughty and i started jerking off harder.

Eventually the there was only a bit of sheet over our crotches and we could clearly see each other masturbating, i could see her playing with her nipples and rubbing her pussy through her panties, eventually i could hear the wetness of her pussy as she pushed her panties aside and slid her fingers in and out! It felt amazing as i fondled my balls and played with my cock at the same time knowing how hot we were making each other.

She reached out her hand and i reached out mine as we continued to masturbate, we held each other's hands tight as we came, she let out a loud moan and so did I as we both had orgasms and continued to hold hands as she thrust her hips up as she came and and i cummed all over my bed and sheets.. we didn't speak much after that and went to sleep as we both were still a bit drunk and stoned.

I woke up the next day and she was already awake and making breakfast, for a moment i thought it was a dream but as soon as i stepped into the bathroom i saw her panties in the clothes pile, still sticky from last night.. i went to sit at the table for breakfast and we just smiled at each other, it was a bit awkward to start a conversation but we got back to being how we were usually and never really ' talked' about it..

I was looking forward to the next weekend and what surprises it would bring :)