All Comments on 'COVID Quarantine'

by TabooDodo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
McSmoothieMcSmoothie7 months ago

Would love to know how this develops.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This has a lot of potential. I rated it a 4 because you haven't totally destroyed it yet with a foolish, she was shaved statement like so many first-time authors do. But it will be a 1 rating in the next chapter if you decide to go way of a stubble and pimples on a day-old razor burnt mound. Keep your ratings up and make her hairy, or slightly trimmed when you see it for the first time. The sloshing sound you heard is probably all of the sopping wet and saturated hair on her mound being hidden (temporarily hidden) by her sheet. I can't wait until her feet move wrong or the sheet slips, and you get your first look. Possibly you will just lower your sheet and let her see your thick cock being stroked and she will do the same. Even move her position so you can see.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can't wait until the full exposure of genitalia chapter. please more! Keep writing and I hope she had a monster bush for her brother to passionately eat to a squirting and trembling orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Realistic enough to believe. I can hardly wait for the second more descriptive chapter. Hopefully with the lights on and we will get to hear about some of her dimensions. we know about the 7-inch cock but what does her tits nipples and pussy look like? Based on the setting, I hope she has thick nipples and a dark super-thick bush for her brother to mess with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabooDodo@TabooDodo
Male 32 , cannabis enthusiast and caveman , here for some interesting naughty chats