COVID Relief Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Lacy asked taking half a step backwards putting her hands on her hips.

"Just this." I grabbed the top of her underwear, front and center, slowly pulling up. My eyes we locked on her crotch watching the material stretch up and part Lacy's labia. Perfect I thought.

"Now that will help me shut off a couple of switches in my brain when you're walking back to me."

Lacy turned, walking away. "Right, the professional relationship switch and the respect switch. Push me a little Brent so I know if I can do this and what my limits will be."

Lacy turned, walked back and stood in front of me starting her assessment over. My eyes fought between admiring the bounce in her tits and the split of her pussy lips. I put my arms under Lacy's, lightly caressing her back, tracing her bra straps and the top of her panties. Lacy went through assessing my chest, lifting one arm at a time reviewing my armpits. When I put my arms back I squeezed and caressed Lacy's ass, allowing some fingers to slide up and down between her glutes on top of her thong.

"Only exposed skin Brent."

"I'm not touching your skin here", I said pressing a finger against her anus. "Or here." Sliding my finger down a bit further so it was resting on the base of her pussy, her obviously damp pussy. I moved my hands so they were both cupping the glorious mounds of Lacy's ass.

"True. Be careful though. What you're doing so far is okay. But mind yourself."

I gave her another squeeze. Lacy didn't pinch my nipples this time reminding me I should consider sugaring them. I moved my hands to the front of her underwear lightly caressing her pubic area and the top of her pussy.

"Still no skin, I know. But be careful down there Brent. You know, you should consider doing your abdomen too. Just keep this patch of hair here in the middle of your chest. It's not my thing but some women do have a thing for abdomens and bellybuttons."

"How much?" I asked still caressing Lacy's pussy through her underwear.

"Let's get through everything, decide what you want, I will review your file and give you a price."

"Okay. How are you doing?"

"Don't worry Brent. I will tell you if you cross a line or if I can't do this."

"Yeah. I know you will. I was just checking."

Lacy stepped into me to run her hands over my back. I bent my knees a little getting my shoulders even with Lacy's and moving my hands from her front to her back. Her ass felt great in my hands. No longer was I playing the role of the horny customer. I was the horny customer, comfortable in the belief Lacy would stop me if I did something she deemed inappropriate. If that happened I knew we would reset the ground rules and continue so Lacy could figure out if this was something she could do.

"Turn around so I can examine your back with my eyes."

I turned around now disappointed I had to take my hands off of Lacy. This was good. When I turned back I knew I wouldn't have to fake motivation to touch Lacy.

"My hands were right. Let's just cleanup at the top. So we have the top of your shoulders," Lacy leaned into me pressing her body against mine, "your nipples and your abdomen."

Lacy was caressing my chest and stomach like I had been caressing her 5 minutes earlier. It felt really nice. VIP service huh. Yeah. So far, I would be buying this should she decide to offer it.

"Now it's time to assess here, here and these fine legs you have." Lacy said running her hands over my crotch, ass and legs.

Before I could get my hands on my belt buckle Lacy had my zipper down and was working on my belt and button. Seconds later, my pants and underwear were around my ankles, Lacy was helping me step out of them. Now I was completely naked. Lacy ran her hands up my legs while she stood, resuming her position standing behind me with her body pressed against mine.

"I'm going to check your crotch area now with my hands first Brent, then my eyes. Your lower legs are fine. Nothing I would recommend there." Lacy started running her hands over my crotch, checking around the top first. She definitely tried to make it seem professional yet intimate and even sensual. I dropped my hands back caressing her thighs then chasing the seam of her panties between her legs.

"Nice skin Lacy. Very soft."

"Thanks Brent. I try to take care of myself. I think we should do something in this area for a change. You always leave it natural and wild. Maybe we can make it a little more handsome this time." Lacy grabbed my cock next running her hands over it and giving it a few slow pumps. "Now this guy always has some hair growing on him. We will get him spic and span like we always do." Now her hands were on my balls and my hands were playing with her Lacy's pussy simply sliding one finger along the slit I created with her underwear.

"Whatever you're doing down there is feeling pretty good Brent. Keep it up and we may not get to your sugaring. However, as good as it feels you are walking on the edge of a cliff. If we get too close to the edge, I may have to pull us back a little. Now your balls we will also take care of but can I suggest we do something with your inner thighs too?"

"Sure thing Lacy." I responded deciding it was time I try pushing her limits which any horny guy standing in my position would have already done. I ran my fingers out from between Lacy's legs quickly hooking them under the seams of her panties. My intent was to squeeze her panties together, sliding them into her slit, exposing her labia on either side. As quickly as I had my fingers were inside the elastic, Lacy was tilting her hips backwards.

"Nice try Brent. But I don't think so. Your ass will get it's usual treatment, now turn around so I can examine your crotch with my eyes."

I turned around, my erection bouncing off of Lacy's thigh. "I had to try Lacy. So you know what your limits are."

"And I appreciate that Brent. Other men likely wouldn't have waited so long. Mind you, your touch and timing made you almost get away with it. Almost."

Lacy crouched down in front of me, touching my thighs first. "See Brent, you have this patch of heavier hair here and here on your thighs then practically nothing from there down to your knees. It draws the eye away from your nice cock and balls. I think we clean that up, then do something up here bringing in the sides to make your patch tidier. That way when a woman takes your cock in their mouth, they have a more pleasing view. Let me see."

Lacy popped the head of my cock into her mouth. Holy shit. I actually pulled back initially.

"Uh Lacy. What the hell did you just do?"

"Settle down Brent. I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I put my head in the exact position a woman would when giving you head. That way I can see exactly what they see and will know best how to design your hairdo so it's more pleasing to them. I'm not going to give you head. Okay?"

"But you've never done that before, why this time, not that I'm complaining."

"I actually do it in my mind, but you're right, I've never actually put a customer's cock in my mouth. But this is the VIP service. I thought I would try and see if it really changed my perspective and would help me make better decisions about what to do with this hair and get a sense if I truly want to add it to the service.

"Okay. I'm thinking I'm starting to like this VIP. Design away Lacy." I said watching the head of my cock disappear into Lacy's mouth again.

Now she was having fun with me while testing herself. It was probably a little payback for my advances on her limits. While she seemingly was looking at my crotch moving her hands to cover edges on my hair supposedly looking for a suitable design, Lacy was rhythmically twirling her tongue over the head of my cock. Damn she did that well. Then she stopped and sat back on her haunches holding my cock.

"Great. That was good."

"Damn right it was." I smiled.

"Oh shut up Brent. What I was saying is the perspective is better. Not sure how I will do that with women but. Anyway, let's take care of this guy and these guys first, then I might have another look." Lacy looked up at me with a wicked smile intentionally painted on her face.

"Come with me. Let's look at your file and figure out what we're going to do and what to charge you. I need to check the temperature of the sugar too."

"Well, if you're not sure you can figure out how to do that with women, I'm willing to sacrifice some of my time to help you out and lick someone's pussy to better design their pubes to their best advantage."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure you would. And I can hear me explaining this to my customer, 'Hi Amanda, this is Brent, he has no experience with sugaring but lots of experience eating pussy. So he's going to lick your cunt and tell me what the best shape will be for your pubic hair from that perspective.' Should go over great."

"Well. You can't blame me for offering."

I was standing beside Lacy at her counter. She had pulled out my file and was reviewing it. Meanwhile, I was admiring her cleavage. Hmm, I can only touch exposed flesh. I reached over down inside Lacy's bra and ran my fingers across the top of her tit.

Without looking up Lacy said, "Only exposed flesh Brent. I believe that is the rule."

"From my vantage point it is exposed. If was in front of you, here, not exposed, hand out." I withdrew my hand from her bra. "But from where I stand here. Definitely exposed. And if I managed to do this." I put my left arm around Lacy and pushed on the left cup of her bra. "My, my. Well I can almost see all of your nipple." I said sliding my hand a bit further down Lacy's tit.

With her eyes still on my chart Lacy grabbed my cock and said, "And you are aware that in 15 minutes or so I'm going to be ripping hair out of your most tender areas and I have the ability to control just how unpleasant that might be."

I pulled my hand out of Lacy's bra smiling, mumbling, "Well I did touch only what I could see. It isn't like I was groping you and breaking the rules at least as I understand them."

"It's a good job I like you at least a little bit Brent. Come on. Here look at your chart."

I moved behind Lacy and did what my initial idea had been when I saw her standing at the counter. I wrapped arms around her, crouching to let my cock slip between her thighs.

"And now you're doing what Brent?"

"Looking at my chart... over your shoulder."

"Nice move."

"Well, I think it's a move most men would have tried when they first walked over here behind you."

"And if that thing wasn't all covered in gross icky hair, I may have let you slip that inside my underwear and who knows where from there." Lacy said with in an obviously teasing tone.

"Yeah. Sure thing Lacy. Nice tease. Touché."

"But, I'm glad you're testing me. Look, we're going to be here all night if we keep this up. Okay. I normally charge $45 for a Brazilian. Because you leave the top alone, I've only been charging you $40. So, today we're going to tidy this area up too, so that's $45. Your nipples another $10, Your legs $20 and your shoulders $20. So let's say $85. I'll throw in the nipples for free."

"Deal. But when I added it up I got to $120. But, if you insist, then $85 it is. Is that sugar ready yet?"

"I like the way you do math Brent. I have to get some of the calculators you use for my other clients.

We laughed together.

Lacy dipped her spatula into the sugar and stirred in around.

"I would say it's ready. You hop up on the table and get yourself ready. And thanks again Brent. I really appreciate you helping me with this. I don't know another client I could have done this with."

"Gee Lacy. I'm honored and a little embarrassed. I'm just trying to help. I really hope you can figure this out and stir up some more business for yourself."

I kissed her on the neck. She turned and kissed me on the cheek.

"Me too Brent. Me too."

I climbed up on the table. When I got settled Lacy was loading the sugar warmer onto a cart with a stack of strips she used for ripping out the hair. She pulled the cart over by the table. I only note this because Lacy always left the warmer on the counter and walked back and forth. This was different. I thought she might have done this because she was doing more parts on my body. Turns out she was working this change into her VIP service.

Lacy stood beside me wiggling the cart back and forth checking the distance from the table. She walked to the other side of the table. She started her examination of the work before her, talking through it touching my body in each of the areas she planned to sugar.

"Nipples. 1 strip. Abdomen two, maybe two and a half. Thighs, three, crotch three, ass and back, maybe one each. So a dozen strips should do. Okay. I have enough."

I laid there lightly running a hand over Lacy's body. Touching her skin and underwear. She appeared unphased by my touches being momentarily focused on her work. She stood with one hand on my chest the other on my crotch, absentmindedly stroking my cock and started muttering again.

"Sugar. Strip. Sugar. Strip. Inspect. Sugar. Strip. Tweeze. Wash. Ah. Wash. Okay Brent. I'm going to do your shoulders first, then your nipples, work my down, belly, thighs, crotch, flip and get into doggie to do your ass. Turn over. I have a few more things to get."

I turned over. Lacy turned on water, pulled a waste bin over beside the cart, filled a bowl with the water and carried it to the cart with some towels. I laid there on my stomach resting my chin in my hands watching Lacy move about the room. Aside from admiring the many great attributes of her body, I also admired her focus on her task and her obliviousness to her walking around in just her underwear with me watching intently.

Lacy was back on the opposite side of the table from the cart.

"Okay Brent. I'm going to try something for the VIP service. I'm going to join you on the table. It's actually something I've wanted to try when sugaring, thinking that position might give me different access to my client's body and different leverage when stripping off the sugar."

"Let's try it Lacy. Let me know if you need to move." I said while Lacy was climbing onto the table.

Lacy straddled my back. She took my head, turning it into the padded hole in the table. Then she took my arms placing them along my sides and against her legs. I wrapped my hands around her calves giving them squeeze. Lacy was running her hands over my shoulders, I caressed her legs. We started talking about things that weren't VIP related.

"Work is going well Brent."

"It is. We all adjusted to remote work pretty quickly. What have you been doing to stay busy with your business being so slow?"

She spread some warm sugar on my shoulders, applied a strip and ripped it off.

"Luckily, my other businesses are still going. My office cleaning business hasn't slowed down at all and my interior design business is busier. How are you finding the isolation?"

"Like everyone it's taking a toll, but I've been keeping so busy at work I almost don't notice. Weekends and nights are often the worst. Living life on computers and apps can't compare to being face-to-face when talking and laughing together."

Lacy was applying sugar and ripping away on my shoulders. The talking and the sugaring had settled my libido some.

"They are for me too. I think I keep finding work for my local handy man so there is someone around most days. Your neck back here is pretty hairy Brent. I'm going to do that too while I'm here."

I was enjoying the feel of Lacy's naked legs on my sides and back when she rocked back and forth getting things on and off the cart. She finished my neck, washed my shoulders and neck with a warm towel then asked me to turn over. Lacy held herself up on all fours while I rotated under her.

I reminded myself to be handsy when I turned over, being the "horny client" Lacy wanted me to be. It didn't take a lot of reminding when she sat her delicious body down on my abdomen. I started with my hands on her thighs and just let them go wherever Lacy's body called to them to go.

"So this VIP service. If you decide not to do it, any chance it can be a special menu item for me?"

Lacy sat back and let me explore her body.

"I think we can work something out Brent. My nerves and anxiety have calmed down, but that's with you. I know there are other male clients I will end up in wrestling matches with, and women or gay men, I'm not sure they would find this service enticing enough to allow me to get deeper into their pockets."

"Trust me Lacy. Most people will find being naked with a mostly naked you to be enticing."

I was fondling Lacy's tits. She was resting her hands on my hands, not directing me, not restricting me, just sort of going along for the ride.

"I do feel like it's more of a level playing field," my hands had dropped on to Lacy's thighs taking turns fondling her pussy through her underwear. "you being naked, me being mostly naked. I like that balance actually." I assume Lacy was enjoying my caresses. She had leaned back a little, her hands playing with my junk, allowing me a little more access to hers. "It feels more balanced to me. I have always felt a bit of awkwardness with me being fully clothed distorting the relationship between me and my clients." Lacy was stroking my cock. I had one hand playing with her tits, the other sliding up and down through her white camel toe.

"I agree. Our interaction does feel more balanced. If being in your underwear might be a step too far with some clients maybe a bikini top and some shorts could work."

"Yeah Brent. That's what I'm thinking too. Maybe I just have more of me exposed for my regular sessions too. I think I will feel better and my clients might as well. Do you mind me playing with your cock while we're talking here?"

"Well gee Lacy. I hadn't noticed. Are you playing with my cock?" I said sarcastically.

"No seriously."

"It feels really good, but it doesn't feel out of place if you know what I mean. Are you okay with me touching your pussy through your underwear?"

"I agree. That's what I was going to say. You touching me doesn't feel out of place or like it's something we shouldn't be doing."

"When we started discussing this VIP option, you mentioned doing the session in lingerie, or topless or naked. I have a sense you in your underwear is a comfortable manageable step for you Lacy. Can I suggest we try the next few minutes with you topless? It might confirm for you that it would be too much. I worry if we don't try, you will wonder and may try it when you're not so comfortable."

"Good idea Brent." Lacy released my cock and started to reach for her bra.

"Whoa Lacy. Let me get that for you. Lean forward."

"Okay. If you say so. No need to be embarrassed if you end up needing my help."

"Agreed. But I would like to try. You've been taking care of me since I've been here. Let me at least try to provide you some assistance."

Lacy leaned forward putting her hands on either side of my chest. I let my hands explore her bra clasp, dropped a hand onto her ass and snapped her clasp open with one hand.

"Shit man. That was impressive." Lacy wiggled her shoulders allowing her bra to slide down her arms and her tits to spill out filling my eyes. She sat up, leaned to one side and flipped her bra over to a chair where she had piled her clothed.

"Talk about impressive. These are really quite exceptional Lacy. They sit high. They're nice and firm all on their own. Heck, you could absolutely pull off the bikini top session."

"Thanks Brent. And I have to say, at least initially, you handle them well."

Lacy sat there and let my play with her tits for half a minute or so before she got back to work. She reached over scooped up some wax with the spatula and spread it on my nipple. I moaned.