COVID Relief Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Lacy said, "Doesn't that warm goo engulfing your nipple feel incredible?" I nodded my agreement.

Lacy applied the strip and ripped off the hair.

"Looks much better," she said, "Much better." She caressed and pulled my nipple looking for any hairs she missed. She did a second go around on the first nipple extending the area closer to the center of my chest then two rounds on my other nipple.

"That looks way better Brent. The next lucky woman that gets to suck these little beauties will be so thrilled." Lacy said reaching for the warm wet towel. I was lazily rubbing her legs and tits while she worked and talked.

After she cleaned my chest and set the towel down Lacy wiggled her butt down. "Oops." She bumped into my erection, grabbed it, holding it up while she scooted her ass down a bit further. Lacy took my hands off her tits, putting them on her hips and leaned down taking my right nipple into her mouth.

"Mmmm. So are you that next lucky woman?" I asked while Lacy sucked and licked my nipple like a lover would. She stopped lifting her head enough to talk to me.

"Know what I'm doing Brent?"

"Sucking my nipple? Driving me crazy? Making me hornier than I need to be in this situation?"

"Looking for hairs I can't see Brent. Ever go down on a woman who has recently waxed or shaved and you're enjoying the taste and the textures of her pussy and then your tongue hits a stray hair and that's it. Now you can't ignore it. You're either trying like hell to avoid it or it keeps pulling you back to it. And you were caressing her and fingering her for 30 minutes before you went down on her and never felt it and your eyes can't see it."

Lacy moved over to my left nipple sucking it into her mouth.

"Yep. Been there. It's like sitting at dinner with a date in a fancy restaurant and you ordered the fresh fish special. Damn that feels good Lacy."

She sat up. "Thanks. Right one seems fine. I found a couple of stragglers on the left nipple." She scooped up some sugar, sucking my nipple again then slathering on the sugar.

"so you're half way through the meal, talking and laughing, you take your next mouthful of this marvellous fish, three chews in, your tongue feels a bone, then it's gone. But you know it's there. You feel it again and you can't quite keep it in place. Now you wrestle with swallowing it or digging for it with your fingers but your tongue can only find it sometimes. How the hell are your fingers going to find it. You could spit it all out in napkin."

Rip. "Exactly Brent. That's the perfect analogy!" and my nipple was back in her mouth. "Two gone, but this one is growing a different direction." Sugar applied in a different direction. Strip. Rip. Mouth. "Gone. Done"

"So you always do nipples this way? Checking with your mouth? I should have had you do mine long ago."

"Nope. VIP! As much as I try to see and feel the hairs, I always miss some."

Lacy shuffled her butt down my body getting in position to sugar my abdomen. I followed her, sitting up now that I was able to bend at the waist, taking a tit and one hand and suckling on one of her nipples as she had done to me.

"Uh Brent. I said touching of exposed skin. I didn't say anything about kissing or sucking."

I removed my mouth enough to respond. "That's right Lacy, you didn't say anything about kissing or suckling, whether it was allowed or not allowed. I just think of this as touching your exposed skin with my mouth."

I kissed her nipple again then gave her a quick kiss on the mouth. She didn't reject my kiss, if anything she kissed me back a bit. I laid back down on the table.

"Thanks again Brent. I would have to expect some men to try something like that. Not bad by the way. Hey, it's nice to see this guy so happy for so long." Lacy was holding and stroking my cock again. "Sometimes it's easier to sugar the shaft if there's a bit of starch in it. Let's see if we can't keep him happy until I get to the part where I'm coating him with warm sugar."

Being the fully horny client without having to act the part, my first choice of warm sugar to coat my cock would be the warm sugar I'm sure was flowing between Lacy's legs.

Lacy was too far away to touch. She sugared my abdomen ripping off two strips then said, "This is working okay, but I think I want to try from the other side."

Lacy spun herself around sitting her ass on my chest. Nice. Now I can play a little. I started massaging Lacy's butt. Lacy leaned over to get some sugar. With all of her recent movements, some of Lacy's pussy was peaking out around the edges of her thong. When she leaned forward to get a hold of the strip, I ran my fingers along her labia.

"Hey Lacy. You're pretty hair free and smooth down here. When did you get your last sugaring?"

Lacy's labia was also a little slick as I had hoped. It was nice to know she was enjoying our interactions enough to get some horniness flowing too.

"Oh shit. So some of my pussy sneaked out for air did it?"

"I guess it did. I didn't do anything to make that happen Lacy. It's just there."

"Maybe bikini bottoms to go with my bikini top will be safer with my other clients. Belle and I sugared each other on Wednesday, so three days ago."

"Belle? How is she? Did she ever take up sugaring people?"

"Belle is good. COVID cut into her training but I let her practice on me. She talks about you all the time you know? Always telling people how you don't even flinch when I sugar you. Which is true by the way, even today. She always refers to you as NFB."

The whole time Lacy was talking I was stroking her ass and pussy. I think she had done two more strips on my gut.

"NFB. Yeah, I could say the same about her too."

"Why would you call her "No Flinch Brent"?"

"No Flinch Brent? Noooo. NFB; Not Fucking Bad."

"No. She's calling you No Flinch Brent."

"Okay, if you say so, but for my ego I will believe she saying 'Not Fucking Bad".

"You men. Always looking to have your egos stroked. Believe what you want Brent. I believe she's saying No Flinch Brent. It's time to move on to your tenders."

"How is this going Lacy? Are you still okay with the change we made, you being topless?"

Lacy laid down on my body opening my access to her pussy and ass. I obliged her offer by rubbing and caressing her everywhere I could reach. She laid with her head on my thigh gently holding and stroking my cock.

"I'm doing great Brent. I'm actually loving this exchange we're having. We always have a wonderful intellectual exchange, now this physical exchange is elevating our session to a new level of enjoyment. Well for me it has. And I'm not uncomfortable in the least."

"Me too Lacy. Me too. I am almost completely oblivious to your sugaring activities. And your body is more spectacular than I ever imagined it to be. So, count me as an addicted VIP client."

"I would tell you to slide my panties off and finish this session naked but I worry we wouldn't finish; well not the sugaring anyway. You touching the little bit of my pussy that is exposed and the rest through my underwear is enjoyably erotic. I know you haven't completely shut off your respect switch. Which I appreciate. It has allowed me to relax and just enjoy your touches knowing you're respectful of some unspoken limits. With most men I would have been fighting off attempts to penetrate me with their fingers or tongue. You know Brent, part of my professional demeanor when I'm sugaring people is me managing my own arousal. Let's face it. Most of my clients take care of themselves and are attractive people. Being around them when they're naked, handling and manipulating all their body parts, if I didn't force the professional part of this job forward, I could end up being a lover for many of them."

I pushed the front of Lacy's underwear higher, watching more of her thong disappear between her labia. When I pulled my hands back, I grazed her lips with the lightest of touches.

"Nicely done again Brent." I heard Lacy sigh. "I guess I have to get to back to work. Don't be too good at what you're doing down there or I will be terrible at what I'm doing down here."

"So you think Belle is pretty nice do you?"

"I do."

"You should see her naked."

"Yeah. Thanks for that. I can imagine. Are you just trying to make me envious thinking of the two of you walking around in here naked?"

"No really. Her tits are more perfect than mine with a nice little areola surrounding these perfect little nipples. And her pussy. It's pretty enough to make me think about changing teams and becoming a lesbian."

"That's funny Lacy, you changing teams. But I guess I just have to take your word for it unless she is going to sub for you on a future VIP service for me."

"Well, you never know Brent. If her NFB is what you think it is instead of 'No Flinch Brent', she just might sub in for me."

We continued talking while Lacy stripped my thighs then my cock and balls. All the while she sugared and ripped, I caressed her back, ass and when available, her pussy.

The warm towel came out cleaning me up. Then Lacy shuffled her ass up higher, bent down and took my cock in her mouth again. After a loud moan I did what was natural and reached up to put my mouth on Lacy's pussy. But she's a fast multi-talented woman who hooked her feet onto my shoulders and push me back down.

"I don't think so Brent. As nice as that would no doubt be. I'm just checking that BJ perspective again."

Lacy flipped herself around kneeling between my legs. Cock in mouth, her hands acting as a cropping tool trying to help Lacy decide on a pattern for my pubes to frame the top of my crotch.

"Trust me Brent?" Lacy asked taking her mouth off my cock.

"Sure. I guess. It's not like a whole lot of people will see it and it's not like it won't grow back. Do your best my master artist of pubes."

Lacy shook her head at my bad humor and went to work. She is fast when she doesn't have distractions or in this case, temporarily ignores the ones surrounding her.

She quickly did a straight strip across the top and up each side. Then she put my cock back in her mouth. This time she slid it in further. Reflexively I raised my hip and rested a hand on the back of her head. She slid up and down on the shaft a few times only taking in about a third of my cock. She stopped.

More sugar. More strips running down towards my cock in a 'V' shape from about three quarters of the way up each side. Lacy took my cock in her hand, moved it around, pressed it against my belly, then stuck it back in her mouth twirling her tongue around the head again.

"That one wasn't necessary. I just wanted another suck." Lacy said holding my cock, looking up at me. She kissed the head one more time.

"Oh. So you get to have fun whenever you want it but I don't get to choose what fun I want and when? What kind of VIP service is this that you're providing here?"

"The kind of VIP service where I get to decide who gets this kind of fun and when. Two minor tweaks and I think we're good here Brent."

"Okay. So I will lay here as the VIP and let you tell me when I can get some VIP treatment while I let you rip hairs out of my body?"

"Too bad you didn't write that down. I could have used it in my VIP brochure." Lacy said laughing at me. "Quit complaining about getting your dick sucked when you shouldn't be. And licking my pussy ain't happening as much as we both might enjoy it."

Lacy neatly laid down two small patches of sugar at the top corners of my new pube patch. Rip. Rip. Lacy looked at her work.

"There you go. You said you played baseball once and after all, diamonds are a girl's best friend."

I lifted my head and looked. It was there but not immediately obvious. A diamond with the point aimed at my cock.

"Now turn over, knees under your chest. Time to clean up your rump. I'm liking this on the table sugaring. I really get some better angles to apply rip and tear from. I'm not looking at things from one side or the other and ending up with some lopsided patterns."

Lacy made quick work of my crack, no muss, no fuss, no VIP extras.

"Turn over again. One more thing to do Brent."

"What's left?" I asked turning over, navigating my legs around Lacy's body.

Lacy bent down taking my cock in her hand, giving it a few long licks.

"Fishbone check down here. And you will be glad I did this."

Lacy sucked, essentially kissed with some sucking and tongue on a couple of spots on my shaft. I of course was too busy moaning to complain. Lacy grabbed the spatula and applied the sugar very carefully it seemed. She ripped a few strips off then bent down again licking and sucking some more.

"Oh, this is so good Brent."

"You're telling me."

"No you goof. With my lips and tongue I can tell exactly which direction the hair is growing and how to apply the sugar. I can guarantee you there will be no hairs left down here when I'm done."

She finished my shaft then went to work on my sack. Licking and sucking my balls into her mouth with enthusiasm. Then eagerly applying sugar and strips.

"So tell me Lacy. You were sugared 3 days ago. There really wouldn't be any noticeable hair growth, right?"

"There shouldn't be."

"And Belle sugared you."

"With my guidance, yes."

"And who did your fishbone test?"

Lacy tore off the last strip, apparently, giving my sack one last all over check. "Three days ago there was no fishbone test Brent."

"What if I did one for you now? I didn't say anything before, but I did notice a couple of prickly hairs when I had your nipples in my mouth. And you can teach me to sugar. Maybe I will join your team here as a side business. And it will give you a chance to experience what might become part of your VIP service."

Lacy was listening to me, bent over between my legs having completed her check of my sack, slowly stroking my cock.

"Hmm. So you felt hairs on my tits." Lacy rubber her nipples. "I will think about it while I finish down here."

Lacy proceeded to start giving me a blowjob; sucking, licking, stroking me. Taking my balls into her mouth, rolling them around, back to my shaft. I could feel an orgasm starting to rise. Lacy paused and looked up at me stroking my cock.

"Nice", she said. "I think we're done here Brent. Not a hair, no stubble to be found. I envy the next woman who gets to give you head. Put in a good word for me when she compliments you on how smooth and soft everything is down here. Now let's get up and compare notes on the value of this service."

I rolled off the table behind Lacy following my erection chasing Lacy to her counter. Lacy pulled her thong from between her labia, positioning it over her pussy as it was intended to be worn.

"So what do you think Brent?"

"Well I'm sold. You can just take that money and put it in your pocket."

"While I would like that, I don't think customers, especially men, would pay me $500 without expecting a lot more, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, okay Lacy. I can see that. You're right. Damn this is hard. And all that you did during the session. You think you would include all of that?"

"Well. The extra suck I stole and the last blowjob activity; No. My exposed pussy; No. Topless; maybe. Our fishbone check, I like that, I can market that; so yes to that."

"Okay. I have an idea where your limits are and what your service will include."

"So, here's a pen and paper. Write down a number." Lacy insisted.

I took the pen a paper and stood there thinking. Is it really a dollar value or maybe it's some percentage or multiplier? I wrote on the paper and turned it over. Lacy did the same.

"What do you have for me Brent?"

"I couldn't settle on one number so I wrote down $120, but then I wrote down 2x or 175% of the normal service price. You?"

"I like it. I wrote 'I have no f'ing idea.' I can't sort out if I can even do this with some people and how do I offer it to some and not to others. But your idea is good. Some markup on my regular price as a percentage. More time based. The longer you're with a near naked Lacy the more you pay. I like it."

"I agree. That was what I struggled with. Someone comes in to get a Brazilian vs. someone who gets a full-body hair sugaring. The VIP service should be a different charge."

Lacy turned and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in for a hug and a kiss.

"Thank you so much Brent. This was so much fun and it's such a great idea to try and entice some people back into my shop."

I had to decide on a price to pay Lacy which would seem reasonable to her. I also wanted to pay her before offering to do a 'fishbone check' on her so she didn't think I was paying to lick her pussy should she agree to it.

"I have to pay you Lacy. We had agreed on $120 for all the sugaring. I think double for the VIP is fair but you're probably thinking 60% - 80% markup. What if we make it an even $250 to include a tip?"

"I think that's awfully generous Brent, and you are helping me define this service so you really shouldn't pay me for it. But, you're always generous Brent, so I can accept that. Thank you."

I counted out the money and took the rest back to my clothes. Walking back to Lacy, she hadn't moved. She wasn't getting dressed. She was leaning against the counter with her arms folded.

"So, now that we're done with my service, Lacy. How about that fishbone check, and you can teach me your sugaring secrets and you can experience a little of the VIP service?"

Lacy did one of those tilted nods people do when they resignedly agree to something they're maybe not sure about. Something they want to do, but think maybe they shouldn't.

"Okay. Sure. But, I may stop you if I change my mind part way through."

"Agreed." I said, reaching Lacy, unfolding her arms.

"I'm going to do a pre-inspection like you did with me, to let you see how it feels and how you might refine it. Okay?"

"Okay," Lacy agreed.

"Now remember Miss, during our VIP service you're only allowed to touch exposed skin of your attendant, nothing that is covered up." I said, hoping to break some of the tension I could feel in Lacy.

Lacy smiled one of her big warm smiles and punched me in the arm. "You're such an ass sometimes Brent. A loveable ass, but an ass just the same."

I just smiled back at Lacy, feeling like I had accomplished my goal.

I thought back to the order Lacy walked through assessing the hair on my body, then applied it to women. I started with her face. I checked her sideburn area and her upper lip.

"No facial hair at all. Let's check your underarms." I lifted her arms, knowing they were likely done just three days ago. "These look quite fine too. Maybe next time if you don't shave them between now and then." I fondled and caressed Lacy's tits. So perfect in size and shape. I was careful to give them enough attention to feel and see her nipples respond to my touch. "Your nipples look hairless as well, but if it's okay with you Miss, I suggest we do our patented fishbone check just to be sure."

"Please call me Lacy, Brent. And... Gee, a fishbone service? What is that?"

"Well Lacy, you know how when you're eating fish, you can never see the bones no matter how hard you look, but your mouth and tongue can find them regardless of how small they are? We use our mouth and tongue as a final check because of their heightened sensitivity to make sure there are no stragglers after we sugar. Those ones that hang on and we can't see are often little hard suckers that a lovers mouth and tongue are sure to find."

"Sounds interesting Brent. I'm willing to give that a try."

"I'm going to check your back with my hands before I turn you around to inspect it with my eyes. Don't forget Lacy, you are welcome to put your hands on any exposed skin in this room."

"Hey Brent, before you do that, would you mind putting your underwear on?"