COVID Relief Pt. 01

Story Info
Brent and Lacy try to work out a new service for Lacy's spa.
16.6k words
4.65
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Lacy. How are things with you and your business these days?" I texted.

I expected it would be more than a few minutes for Lacy to respond. I hadn't reached out to her in about three months and it had been nine months since Lacy had last waxed my cock and balls. I had tried twice to book an appointment since the pandemic had begun and both times another complete lockdown had been ordered just before my scheduled appointment. I would have gone in knowing Lacy's commitment to cleanliness but that would have put her at risk for a huge fine, so we agreed it was best to cancel those appointments.

Lacy didn't actually use wax, she used sugar which is a much better experience in my books. It had something to do with sugar only adhering to your hair and not your skin like wax does. Lacy was good at it; really good actually.

"Hi Brent. It's great to hear from you. Business is slow. But I am fine. Thanks for asking."

Lacy was a little faster responding than I had expected. I smiled a knowing smile. Lacy was one of the most determined and hard-working people I had ever met. I knew she would have found ways to exist and keep some sort of income flowing her way. She would not allow herself to be dependent on someone else or to become a charity case. She had too much pride.

"That's so good to hear Lacy. It's great they are opening things up again. Finally. Are you open? Can I come by for an appointment next Friday, Saturday or Sunday?"

I turned back to my work and waited for a reply knowing Lacy was likely busy at something and not sitting waiting for my reply.

Some minutes passed before my phone buzzed again.

"Will Saturday at 4:30 work? I have an office to clean Saturday afternoon but I should be done and at the spa by 4:30."

I won't bore you with the pauses that stretched our SMS chat to over 30 minutes. I will just give you the highlights.

"4:30 is perfect. I can run errands and do a few things around the house then make my way over to the spa. If you need to change the time, I have some flexibility as long as you let me know about an hour ahead of the change."

"Great Brent. Thanks for the business. I really appreciate it. Hardly anyone is coming by these days."

"Hey Lacy. What other services do you offer at the spa that I might be interested in? I browsed your website but, are there other things? I want to give you more business if I can."

"Thanks Brent. That's so nice of you. I can certainly use any cash you can send my way. We have some services not on the site but most of it is geared towards women."

"I hear you about the cash. And I have the sense from knowing you that if I just left you a big tip you wouldn't like that."

"You're right. I would feel like it was charity, and then I would just give you free sessions later. Read the site. Maybe you will find something. I will think about it too. We can look at things on my laptop before we start in case you find something we should do before I sugar you."

"Will do Lacy. Hey I'm rather bushy if you know what I mean. Should I trim the hair before I come?"

"No. you don't have to. When clients do that, they tend to trim their hair too short. Have you been shaving since your last session?"

"Okay. I get it about the trimming. And no shaving. Not since you told me it makes the roots stronger."

"Good man. See you Saturday Brent."

"Okay Lacy. I will let you know if I find a service to add on. I will See you Saturday."

I didn't add 'Looking forward to seeing you.' Even though I was. Lacy is such a beautiful woman with this great energy. I was certain she had male clients hit on her all the time. I didn't want her to have the slightest inkling that I might be hitting on her, even though I was still trying to find a way in with Lacy without ruining our business relationship.

Two minutes later I had a notification from Lacy's booking system about my appointment on Saturday. On Friday I got a notice to confirm the appointment and another reminder Saturday around noon.

I looked at Lacy's website. The only two services I could see that may be of interest were a body wrap and a Chi Session; whatever that might be.

Saturday afternoon, I checked with Lacy to see if she needed to change the time and put out the possibility of the body wrap of Chi treatment. 4:30 was still good for her. I shaved my face, put a number 2 blade on my trimmer and trimmed my pubes, then showered, rinsing really thoroughly so there was no soap residue, allowing the sugar to stick to the hairs.

Traffic was light so I arrived about 15 minutes early at Lacy's spa. I texted Lacy when I arrived. She said she would be at the spa in 5 minutes. I listened to a newscast and scanned some emails while I waited. I looked up to see Lacy running to her car and back. She looked as fabulous as ever in a tight white top and snug black yoga pants.

My phoned buzzed just after I saw her go into the spa. "Here. Come in when you're ready."

Lacy greeted me with one of her big smiles. At least, her eyes were smiling and I assume her mouth was too under her mask. I'm sure she could see my face smiling under my mask as well.

"Thanks again Brent. I really appreciate you coming to see me. No one comes anymore except for a few of my regular customers. But that's hardly enough to keep this place going."

"You're welcome Lacy. I just wanted to help in someway. You've always been so terrific with your service and friendliness and I know you're always helping other people."

We were walking to the sugaring room while talking and broke into some typical small talk about the weather and how long it been since we had seen each other and of course COVID. When I got into the room I stripped down in preparation for the sugaring. Lacy walked over to the counter and was typing into her laptop.

"I don't think the body wrap or Chi are the right things. Come have a look."

I walked over to Lacy buck naked to look at her offerings. We went through several things after she eliminated all the services that just didn't fit.

"The wrap and Chi are really solitary activities. You and I enjoy chatting so much I don't see them working. A facial may work but I don't know."

"Yeah that could work I guess. I enjoy facials..."

"But this is more time spent with a machine not so much hands on, Brent. How much money did you bring?"

"I brought $500. A machine facial; you're right, not interested."

"Okay. I've been thinking about this a lot and honestly can't think of a service I have that is right for you. I have been trying to come up with new offerings to entice customers back to my spa during the less restrictive times of the lockdown. I was thinking of offering some VIP level services."

"That sounds interesting Lacy. But how does that apply to me?"

"Well there would be a VIP sugaring service of course. One of the problems is, I haven't figured out what exactly the service would be and as such, I can't calculate a rate to charge."

"Okay. So I will drop the $500 on the counter and when we're done we will each write down a number for the cost and average the two. So tell me about whatever ideas you have at this point."

Lacy suddenly looked a little shy for the first time I had ever seen.

"I like that idea. You can help sort out a price. Great. Get the money and do that."

I walked over to my pants brining the cash back to sit on the counter.

"Well, I'm still formulating the idea. I can't figure out the details or how I would... what I would do to make it a VIP experience. Let me ask you a couple of questions before we begin."

"Sure Lacy."

We had been talking for 10 minutes or so, me completely naked yet around Lacy and her professionalism, it felt normal, until the next part of our conversation unfolded.

"Do you find me attractive Brent?"

I hesitated a little, surprised by the question, unsure how to answer and what the relevance of the question was to a VIP service.

"Well. Yeah. Of course Lacy. I think you would be hard pressed to find a man on this planet who didn't find you attractive. For me, as physically beautiful as you are, it's your intelligence and your energy that I find most attractive. Geez. I guess a simple 'yes' probably would have been enough, right?"

Lacy had an appreciative crooked grin on her face. "No. That's fine Brent. But if that's all true, why have you never made a pass at me?"

"Simply. We have a professional relationship that I didn't want to ruin. I thought, you probably already have a man in your life and you probably get lots of men hitting on you and the last thing you need is another naked customer hitting on you while you're handling his junk."

'Junk' was the term Lacy often used when talking about sugaring people's crotch, so I used it not sure what other word I would have selected.

"If you only knew the offers I've had and the unsuitable advances some guys have tried. You have no idea."

Lacy reached out and grabbed my cock. It didn't seem inappropriate. "So if you find me so attractive, how is it this cock of yours never gets fully erect while I'm working with it."

I gulped. Reflexively I wanted to reach out and touch Lacy's pussy or tits or kiss her. "Have I mentioned about our relationship being professional?" never missing an opportunity to reinforce a point I made previously.

"And... We always get into such great discussions about life and politics and philosophy. I think all that combined keeps my mind off your hands touching me. However, keep holding me like that and all bets are off."

Lacy didn't let go managing to still make it feel almost normal.

"But to be totally honest with you Lacy. When I arrive and you greet me at the door with your warm smile and fabulous hair and radiating your great energy and you're wearing, well let's use this outfit as an example, this tight white top with your tits sitting all high and proud and black yoga pants that hug and reveal every exquisite curve and crevice" I said looking at and gesturing to her pussy, "you possess. My first reaction is to walk straight to you, hug you, kiss you on the cheek and neck, put a hand on your ass and give it an appreciative squeeze. But, how would I do that and still keep our relationship professional."

"Okay, so you think I'm attractive. Your cock growing in my hand tells me I should believe you. So what do you think if my VIP service included me in lingerie or garters and topless or naked?"

So yes. Now my fully erect was overflowing Lacy's hand. She continued to hold onto my cock with one hand while writing some notes with her free hand.

"Well. That would change the dynamic for sure. You know you would have to expect people would touch you or make considerable efforts trying to. At least the guys would, possibly some women too."

"Mmm hmmm. I've thought about that. But I do think I could set some ground rules. And you know I'm strong enough to enforce them.

"This is good Brent. Standing here holding you like this. I'm really getting the opportunity to inspect the condition of your cock and balls and what challenges I might face when I start sugaring you. I think this is another addition I can add to the VIP service. Pre-sugaring inspection."

"Nice one. I like it. Which based on my arousal, goes without saying."

We both laughed at me stating the obvious with my erection filling Lacy's hand. She let go.

"But Lacy, thinking about our sessions, don't you do a pre-sugaring inspection once your client gets up on the table?"

"Ah. You're right Brent. I do an inspection and review what our sugaring plan is. So I guess this isn't really an addition."

"Okay Lacy. I will try to help you define this VIP service. You came in with some ideas and they've already spawned some for me. Like this standing pre-inspection can work as an addition for sure. It feels more intimate than the professional review you have given me on the table. Maybe if you face me more directly and use two hands instead of one, look me in the eyes when you report your findings and make suggestions. You've sugared me a half dozen times fully clothed. Why don't we start today's session with you in your underwear or whatever you might be wearing under your clothes right now?"

"Sounds like a good plan Brent. Then maybe part way through I will get naked and we can see how that goes."

My heart was racing like crazy suggesting this idea not knowing where we were headed. Holy shit. I hadn't seen this coming when I offered to purchase additional services from Lacy. Lacy reached for her top starting to lift her top over her head.

"Hang on Lacy. What do you think if we start this from the beginning? I will get dressed and go back to the lobby we can start like I just arrived at the spa. You can greet me and tell me I'm here for the VIP service, confirming whatever ground rules you think you have to confirm, in the lobby or once we get into the room."

"Okay. Let's do that. While you're getting dressed, I will work out some ground rules. Don't go outside. I may just jam that money into my pocket and not let you back in."

We laughed, but I sensed some tension in the air.

I got to the lobby and waited, wondering what was taking Lacy so long. I was about to shout out 'Anytime you're ready', when Lacy turned the corner wearing a white Spa coat, essentially a lab coat, no white top, no yoga pants. I was rendered speechless.

"Hi Mr. Thomas. It's good to see you again."

Lacy never broke stride. She kept walking to me putting her arms out for a hug when she reached me. I crouched, entwining my arms around Lacy's and her body. One arm high. One arm low.

"It's good to see you too Lacy." I said snuggling my head between her shoulder and neck.

"You're here for our VIP service today, is that right?"

"Yes. Yes that's right." We were still hugging which was already pushing my comfort level in the wrong direction, wanting to reach under Lacy's lab coat but not knowing the ground rules.

"So Mister Thomas. Our VIP service includes me doing your sugaring in lingerie. Hey Brent, I'm just wearing pretty ordinary underwear today so you might have to use your imagination a little."

"I can do that. Believe me. I can use my imagination if I have to, but knowing what I do about your body, I doubt I will have to."

"With all the skin that will be exposed in the room it will be natural to want to touch some of it. That is allowed for any exposed skin Mr. Thomas, but nothing that is covered. We find touching your attendant a pleasant distraction that helps to keep our customer's mind off any pain associated with sugaring. You can grab my ass right now if you like Mister Thomas."

Lacy took my hand, placing it on her bare ass under her lab coat.

"What do you think so far Brent?"

"Think? I have my hand on your bare ass and you expect me to be able to think?" Lacy was obviously wearing some form of a thong.

Lacy broke our hug and punched me on the shoulder. "Come on. You're supposed to be helping me here."

Lacy took my hand. "Come with me Mister Thomas."

Walking down the hall to the room I tried to apply different perspectives to this VIP scenario we were working through. I played with three perspectives. What if this was my first VIP session, what if it was a repeat VIP session, what if I was a woman?

Lacy resumed talking. I think she was sorting through the start of the service. Me? I was watching Lacy walk, her hips swing, her ass wiggle under the coat.

"When we get to the room Mr. Thomas, I will begin undressing you, assessing the state of your hair that we will be removing, making suggestions for other services you may consider and at some point, getting myself undressed down to my lingerie. Do you have any questions?"

We were entering the room. "No Lacy. I understand. So far the VIP service sounds like a great upgrade."

Lacy turned and started unbuttoning my shirt. I stood watching her.

"This is a very nice shirt Mr. Thomas."

"Call me Brent."

"Sure Brent."

Lacy walked my shirt to the hooks on the back of the door. She stopped, unbuttoned her spa coat, slipped it off and hung it beside my shirt.

My imagination wasn't required and neither was Lacy's need to find a different kind of lingerie. She was wearing a simple white matching bra and thong panty set that couldn't have been more perfect. They covered what needed to be covered and didn't distract from Lacy's curves.

"Do you think it's too soon for me to be down to my underwear? Do you think I should wait until the client is on the table?"

"I can touch any exposed skin, right? That's the rule?"

"Brent! Did you even hear what I asked you?"

"Umm, maybe not. Something about waiting for something until the client is on the table? Sorry Lacy. Seeing you, uh, in your underwear, I guess it didn't just take my breath away, I guess it froze my brain. Sorry. What did you ask me?"

Lacy held out her arms and spun around. "Please take a good look now so we can get on with designing this VIP service."

God, I loved this woman. "Okay, okay. I don't know the answer if you stripped too soon. We can't go back and undo it. Let's resume. I think the timing is interesting. By the way, I love the idea of the lab coat and nothing underneath. Well, only underwear underneath. That is a great touch."

"Thanks Brent. Now. Your chest and abdomen aren't overly hairy." Lacy was running her hands on my chest and gut. She picked up one arm then the other. "Some men have me do their underarms. I'm not sure why they do. Your armpits are pretty average. I wouldn't bother if I was you. We could run a trimmer over them to tidy up some of the longer hairs . But these."

Lacy grabbed my nipples, pinched and twisted them a little. "Shit. That hurt."

"Yeah, you deserved that for not paying attention when you should have been. Have you considered sugaring these? You know, as a woman, it's always a nice surprise getting to a man's nipple and sucking it into you mouth and finding them soft and smooth and hairless. You should consider it."

"Okay. I will. Can I wait to see what other recommendations you may have before I decide?"

"Absolutely. Stand still. I looked at your chest with both my hands and my eyes. I'm going to look at your back with just my hands first."

Lacy wrapped her arms around me, pressing her body against mine, her tits indenting my abdomen, her hands caressing my back.

"It's pretty clean back here Brent. You may consider having me do your upper shoulders. There are just a few long hairs up here. You may also want to consider getting your hands on some of the exposed skin in this room. Three or four treatments and most of these hairs won't come back. What are you waiting for Brent? I need you to start touching me. I need to understand if I can do this. If I can have one of my clients touching me when I'm mostly naked."

I put my hands on Lacy's shoulders. That was useless. I couldn't go anywhere from there. I moved them to her waist.

"Okay. We have to start over. You have to be a normal horny man. I'm going to help get you started." Lacy undid my pants shoving a hand inside, grabbing my cock. "You have to stop thinking with this head" Lacy tapped my forehead, "and start thinking with this head." Now she had both hands in my pants squeezing my balls and stroking my cock. "You can respect me and lust after me at the same time Brent. You said you find me attractive. Prove it to me. Try to seduce me with your hands and words. Now I have you aroused and hopefully horny and hopefully getting more motivation from this head. Let's start again with me walking to you after hanging up my coat."

While I responded, Lacy pulled her hands out of my pants fastening my zipper, button and belt. "Okay. Okay. Okay. Sure Lacy. I will do that. One thing before we start over Lacy. One little addition to my motivation."