COVID Relief Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached over for the spatula.

"Good luck with that Brent." Lacy said hooking her hands into my waistband.

I didn't ask what she meant thinking she was referring to me having to stay focused while working with her pussy. When I bent down Lacy released my cock and balls, hooking my waistband behind my sack again.

While Lacy fondled my junk, I started spreading the sugar on Lacy's cunt. It stuck on the top half of her labia, but on the lower half I couldn't get the sugar off the spatula. After making several attempts I heard Lacy laughing.

"Sugar and a horny pussy don't mix well Brent. You're going to have to clean me up down there. And good luck with that too. Your licks and touches have me pretty worked up."

"I love a challenge Lacy. And I doubt I will ever find one I will love more than this one."

I pinched off the sugar where it stopped sticking to Lacy's skin, dumping the excess onto a strip. I did a few tear-offs on the top half of Lacy's pussy. Pussies are trickly little things it seems. The hair grows in different directions requiring many checks and many different attack angles. But I got them all.

Somewhere in the process Lacy had hoisted my underwear over my crotch again. Now it was time to plan how I would do the bottom half of Lacy's pussy. I looked at the problem. Got it. Well for the first attempt anyway.

I bent forward and inspected her right labia finding just a couple of hairs. I sat up, scooped the sugar, bent forward, sucked off Lacy's honey, then slid two fingers inside her in an attempt to stem the flow of her nectar. I was fast with the sugar and it worked. I tore off the strip and inspected my work, leaving my fingers buried inside Lacy. It worked. I pulled my fingers from Lacy slowly. Now for the other side, which isn't so easy when you're right-handed and now would have to reach across. While I was sucking my fingers and planning Lacy spoke.

"I take it that worked. Sticking fingers into a female client's cunt, again, not something I'm likely to do. But believe me Brent, I have had a few horny female clients who have caused me grief trying to sugar them when they get stimulated from me working on them. I usually have to find a sneaky way to use a strip to soak up their juice then quickly get the sugar on."

"Again. Call me. Always happy to help."

"Sure Brent. But before you do the other half, take your underwear off." Lacy said tugging on my underwear. "I want to try this with you naked. I suspect I know what I will think, but let's see."

I wiggled and squirmed my way out of my underwear without leaving the table, then got back in a 69 with Lacy. I didn't wait for another instruction, I just bent forward and starting licking her cunt, focusing mainly on her clit for a change.

"Mmmm. Nice Brent. Very nice." Lacy said playing with my ass, cock and balls. She pulled my cock back, putting just the head in her mouth, but not for very long. "I love this Brent, but if I do this naked over a client's face I'm pretty sure there will be more wrestling than sugaring. Now please finish sugaring me before I distract both of us to the point that you don't finish."

I sat up, petted Lacy's kitty for a minute or so then finished, sucking, fingering, sugaring, stripping. It took three attempts on her left side with the distraction of Lacy playing with my cock and balls.

"It's a great distraction Brent, having a nice clean, soft, smooth cock, ass and balls to play with while being sugared. Now I have one last favor to ask you."

"Sure Lacy. Ask away."

"You know that little blowjob I gave you at the end of your session?"

"Ah yeah. That one you started..."

"But didn't finish. Yes. That's the one. I need you to do that to me. Eat me like you have the intent to finish me, but don't"

"Okay. Can I ask why?"

"I will explain later. Thanks Brent. Thanks so much."

I resumed petting Lacy's pussy, licking my lips in anticipation. "I may have a hard time stopping Lacy, so if you're getting close, you may have to stop me yourself."

I bent forward, wrapping my arms around Lacy's thighs, lowering my head, taking the initial moments to honor all of her pussy slowly, gently but with purpose. I spent a few seconds on her clit to awaken it to the attention it would soon receive. My fingers played at Lacy's gate sliding over it and at times over her anus. Lacy laid back, absorbing what I doing to her, holding my cock, stroking it slowly, without pushing me towards my own orgasm.

I lapped at Lacy's labia, her honey, sucking off some of her nectar and some remnants of the sugar. My fingers and tongue played together at her vagina, each taking their turns slipping inside her. I moved up to her clit, lapping down each side then over the top before sucking it into my mouth. I spent time varying my approach, the speed of my licks, the depths of my sucks. I could feel Lacy's hips gently rolling, enjoying and guiding my efforts. Then, as hard as it was, I stopped, sat up, petted her pussy and crawled off the table.

Lacy groaned, laying there with her legs spread, her arms splayed off the sides of the table, her eyes staring at the ceiling.

"Okay man, that was really good and no damn good at the same."

"Really? How so?" I asked Lacy, watching her roll off the table and walk over to me by the mirror.

She waited until she got to me to speak, "If my blowjob was half as good as your pussy eating, how did you not," Lacy pulled me to her for a long deep kiss, wrapping one arm around me, sending the other between my legs. "rape me when I prematurely ended that blowjob earlier." Lacy kissed me again with more intensity, grabbing one of my arms, encouraging me to grab a hold of her ass. I obliged.

"Well Lacy, the question answers itself. Never mind I would never 'rape' someone, add in today's elevated awareness of the #MeToo movement and it just wouldn't happen." Lacy interrupted me with another kiss and more groping. She danced me awkwardly over to her counter.

"If I do that to customers I will be in trouble. Does #MeToo apply to men? 'Cuz I'm about to rape you, Brent."

Lacy put a foot up on the counter sliding her pussy onto my cock. I didn't answer her question. I grabbed her ass and a tit and joined her rhythmic ride. Her pussy was a warm snug fit. We exchanged 'Fuck yeah's' and 'Oh god's'.

Lacy slid a hand between our bodies tweaking her clit while we rocked against each other. I pushed Lacy's foot down, slid out of her, spun around behind her and slid back inside her it what felt like one continuous motion. Lacy pushed her hips back encouraging me to slide into her. She continued to work on her clit while I reveled in the view of Lacy bent over and my cock sliding in and out of her.

Lacy screamed out her orgasm moments before I grunted out mine filling her with my seed. Lacy stood up allowing me to wrap my arms around her, kiss her neck and squeeze her tits.

"As great as this was Brent, do not expect this on every visit."

"It will happen when it happens Lacy. I will have no expectations."

My cock slipped from Lacy's cunt. Lacy turned kissing me for several minutes. I took Lacy by the hand and walked her back to the mirror. Standing behind her I showed her how we could do a better job shaping her V.

God she looked great standing there in the glow of being freshly fucked. I could see some of my cum leaking down her thigh. She scooped it up and licked it off her fingers.

"Look Lacy. Let me show you from this angle." I got in front of Lacy, knelt before and started licking her clit. I don't think Lacy cared about the shape of her pubes at that point. She thrust her hips forward, holding my head in place with both her hands. It was only a few minutes later when Lacy cried out, her knees buckled and she doubled over pushing me away from her hypersensitive clit.

"Oh wow. That was so great Brent. Maybe I should be paying you." She kissed me on the cheek. We stood and hugged for a while.

"Let's have some water and debrief before you go."

We sat together naked, sharing thoughts of the VIP service. We agreed Lacy being naked would be risky and in fact, her being in underwear created its own sensual atmosphere while defining boundaries and allowing Lacy easier control over what of transpired. We agreed to exchange ideas if we had any while she decided if she was going to add the service.

As I was leaving, we hugged and committed to seeing each other in 6 weeks for another sugaring session.