COVID Relief Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Lacy. But, you know, I'll be careful about what this thing bumps into." I said grabbing my dick and moving it around.

"It's not that Brent. I'm thinking about my VIP service. You were right. This is a great opportunity for me to experience what my clients will experience. I want to see what it's like interacting with an attendant in their underwear."

I put my underwear on and returned. Immediately Lacy started fondling and caressing my body on my exposed skin and on my underwear.

"I need you to be me Brent and make me obey the exposed skin rule, okay."

"Sure Lacy. I will try."

Moments later Lacy was trying to get her hands into my underwear. I reluctantly grabbed her wrists.

"Not allowed Lacy. This is allowed though." I said placing her hands on my crotch on the outside of my underwear. "I need to stay focused on my work. Your hands in my underwear will be a distraction that will break that focus. Turn around please so I can examine your back with my eyes Lacy."

"Some kind of VIP service. You know it would be a lot better service if you let me play with what's inside that underwear Brent."

"You know Lacy, that isn't the first time I've heard something like that regarding the VIP service."

Lacy chuckled, "You're funny Brent. Do you ever miss a trick, so to speak?"

"All too often Lacy. All too often."

'Your back looks fabulous Lacy. No hairs that I can see or feel on your back or on your legs." I had crouched down behind Lacy and was running my hands up and down her legs.

"Do you mind if I do a quick fishbone check while you're standing here? It's a good position, and if I don't find anything, there may be no need to turn over once you're on the table."

"Sure Brent. Are you thinking of..."

Before Lacy finished her sentence I spread her cheeks and gave a long lick up the entire length of her ass.

"Cute Brent. Nice touch though. But I'm not sure I will be licking anyone's ass for any amount of money."

"Well, if you get any asses as marvelous as yours that need to be checked, you have my number. Oh, and by the way. You will need to turn over on the table. Well, if you want me to remove some of those little pricklies my tongue just found, you will."

My heart raced knowing what words were about to leave my mouth. "Now Lacy I'm going to check your, what's the word you use?'

"Tenders."

"Right, tenders. I'm going to check your tenders with my hands first, then I will have you turn so I can check them with my eyes."

I pulled Lacy's thong down her legs, holding it while she stepped out of it. I stood up and gulped knowing I was about to cross a line I never thought I would have to opportunity to walk up to, never mind cross.

I closed my eyes and stilled my mind. My hands ran across Lacy's belly then down the front of her thighs. I followed the contours of her legs up her inner thighs, meeting over Lacy's pubic bone. There was some hair there. I felt around. I would guess it was a narrow 'V'. My hands chased down the crease between her thighs and her pussy until they touched over her gate; over her moist and somewhat slick gate. Finally, I started running my fingers over and through Lacy's labia, honestly feeling for hairs but also I was enjoying touching this beautiful woman's pussy.

"That feels really nice Brent. Your hands are good. Are you finding anything?"

"In the way of hairs?"

"Yeah, hairs, or anything else you might have unexpectedly found."

"Hairs? My hands can't find any. I will be curious to see if the fishbone test finds any."

"Actually, I'm curious too Brent. The theory sounds great. I wonder if we will be able to remove any hairs we find. They will likely be small and thick with strong roots which is probably why the broke off. It seemed to work on you. I am curious to see if it works on others. Find anything else Brent?"

I know my heart and breathing were responding to my excitement and anxiety about crossing more lines. I'm sure it showed in my voice.

"Unexpectedly. Your arousal Lacy."

"Good. You should know I get aroused working with naked attractive people. Handling their junk. Making it beautiful for them and their lovers. It would be impossible not to get aroused to some degree. It bothered me when I first started providing this service, then accepted it as a normal human reaction. Probably a healthy reaction actually."

I was still caressing and exploring the outside of Lacy's pussy. I had touched her clit a few times but had not focused on it.

"Shall I turn around Brent so you can examine me with your eyes?"

"Oh. Yeah. Right. Right. Please turn around Lacy. Well, you know."

Lacy turned around. I took in the beauty of her nakedness trying my best not to gawk and drool. Lacy's pussy pouted at me, symmetrical in shape, round, soft, mounded labia with a slight sheen from her arousal. Her hands went straight to my underwear covered cock. Her hands were pretty damn good too. I knelt down in front of her. I returned to manipulating Lacy's pussy, parting and holding her labia, taking a good look. You have to know how badly I wanted to bury my face in her crotch and merrily lick and suck on Lacy's pussy. Miraculously I resisted knowing my time would come soon enough.

"Can't see any hairs Lacy." I kissed each thigh, then just above her pussy. "Let's get you up on the table so I can do a final inspection and cleanup."

"No wait Lacy. I want to examine your "V" to make sure it's the best shape for complimenting your beautiful pussy."

"Ah. Right Brent. Like I did for you."

"Exactly. I think it might be a bit too narrow Lacy. But let me see what it will look like for someone eating you pussy."

I leaned in, running my tongue up the length of Lacy's slit. Her labia parted then folded around my tongue as it slid along its path. At her clit I stopped, moving my tongue ever so slightly. I held fingers on her pubic area checking angles and options. Lacy held her hands on the back of my head. I could tell she was resisting holding my head tighter to her body encouraging me to continue licking her.

"See Lacy," I said stopping my dining. If you follow the lines from your thighs to your hips, they run wider than your 'V' and if you run a tangent from when your labia curves at the top of you pussy, it doesn't follow the line either. While your vagina is beautiful, this area is very nice but maybe a bit unbalanced."

"I guess I can see that Brent. I hadn't thought of it."

"It's not bad at all Lacy. It's rather elegant. I just think we can make it better. I will check again when you're on the table. Let's get up there."

I kissed her thighs and 'V' again, purposely ignoring her kitty.

Walking to the table Lacy chatted about the VIP service. "This is really good Brent. Really good. I'm glad I had you put your underwear on. It definitely defines boundaries. I'm liking this offering more and more. I think I can make it work for women too. Hell, I put my hands all over them anyway. This standing inspection adds some intimacy and being half naked with them levels the playing field without being too awkward. Front or back first Brent?"

"Lay on your back Lacy. The first hairs I found were on your nipples so let's do them first and as it's my first-time sugaring, I will need some guidance. How do I know if the sugar is the right temperature and consistency?"

"Let me check for you. That will be a lesson for another day should you decide to pursue a sugaring career. Yeah, right." Lacy said gently shaking her head in disbelief that was going to happen.

"The sugar is fine Brent." Lacy said, laying herself back down on the table. "Hey, You know, those kisses your laid on my thighs and just above my pussy?"

"Yeah." I replied debating about climbing up on table or standing beside it to sugar Lacy.

"I know you weren't thinking of those as part of service. I liked it by the way. But, I'm going to think about working that into my VIP inspection. I can 'sell it' as a test of the client's skin condition. It's a bit more intimacy in the service. An introduction to the fishbone test, without being too intrusive. It will also give me some indication of the client's receptiveness to the more intimate fishbone test."

"That's great. Yeah. I wasn't thinking at all, never mind thinking about it as part of your service. I just kissed you. Do I stand or climb up on the table?"

Lacy looked at me, looked at the table, looked back at me. "Let's mix it up Brent so I get to experience both. Do my first nipple standing, then climb up and do the second nipple."

Lacy put her hand on my ass. I started caressing her right nipple with my left hand. My right hand was resting on her sternum. I looked up and down her body admiring all of its exceptional attributes.

"Okay Lacy. It's time for a fishbone test on your right nipple. I'm going to put my mouth here. My tongue will trace around your areola and your nipple. You may feel some pressure here when I suck it into my mouth a bit."

Lacy was silent. I bent down and kissed her nipple as an introduction. Then I licked it up either side of her nipple. I kissed it again pulling it into my mouth. Lacy's hand was roaming over my leg and ass and up onto my back. Her left hand found it's way to my head, her fingers combing through my hair.

"mmm. Find anything Brent?" Lacy asked me is a voice as quiet as I had heard her all day.

"Mmm hmm," I responded in the affirmative not taking my mouth off her breast.

"You need to understand which way the hair is growing. It will tell you how to apply the sugar so it stands up."

"Mmm hmm." I shifted a bit, turning myself to face down towards Lacy's feet. The position was awkward for Lacy to get her hand on my ass or crotch. I'm sure she made note of that as a position to use if a client was being too handsy.

"I think I have it Lacy. At least for the two on this side."

"Okay, scoop up a dollop of sugar on the end of the spatula. Hold my tit and spread the wax like you're trying to make the hair stand up, like you're applying the sugar against the grain of the hair growth."

I tried to follow directions. "Shit. This stuff is thick, sticky and gooey."

"Which is why I said to grab my tit." Lacy laughed. "Not so easy is it? Grab hold man. I will let you know if you hurt me."

"Okay." I grabbed Lacy's tit and smoothed out the sugar a bit more.

"Not bad for a first attempt Brent. It's a bit thick but you will learn. Now take a strip and apply it in the same direction. Hang on before you pull you it off. Move a little so I can get a hold of your balls. You will know if you rip it off well based on how hard I squeeze these guys. Hold my tit pretty hard at the top and rip away."

And so I did. Lacy held my testes, giving them a gentle squeeze when I pulled the strip off. Lacy's tit slipped a little in my hand. Next time I will have a better hold on it.

"Not bad Brent. Any success?"

"This is food grade sugar right."

"All natural. Test away."

I bent over. Lacy kept a firm grip on my underwear and testes. I felt the head of my cock slip out the top of my waistband. Her nipple was sweet. I had to suck off some sugar to get to her skin. It must have felt good. Lacy pushed her tit into my mouth as much as she could. There was still one hair left. I was happy I somehow managed to get one of them. I moved again, more to the side of the then to the head of the table trying to find the direction the hair was growing. I found the hair and Lacy found the head of my cock.

"Only exposed skin right? Look what I found." Lacy said running her fingers over her new treasure. "New VIP rule. Well, when I'm the customer anyway. Any newly exposed skin, stays exposed and can be uncovered should it accidently get re-covered."

"Your place. Your rules Lacy." When I leaned over to scoop some more sugar Lacy had looped her fingers around my cock, allowing it to slip through while my waistband didn't move. Each time I leaned over to re-check Lacy's nipple for fishbones, Lacy lifted her head and sucked on one of my nipples.

"This half nude attendant thing is definitely a fine distraction Brent. And as I think I heard somewhere, there are no rules specified about what parts of my body I can use to touch any exposed skin I find." Lacy was saying while I lathered, stripped and licked her tit again. It took four tries for me to be happy I had cleared the stubble.

Lacy had most of my cock out of my underwear. My cock being squeezed by the waistband wasn't all that comfortable, but I wasn't about to fiddle with it as the only two choices were to expose everything or cover it up only to be quickly uncovered, I'm sure.

"As you forgot to fill the bowl with warm water Brent, and I'm not letting go of my distraction, you're just going to have to clean all that sugar off my tit with your mouth."

I leaned over and sucked and licked Lacy's tit, while she sucked mine and held onto my cock, until I could not taste anymore sugar.

"Time to get up on the table for tit number two Brent."

I went to move around the side.

"Where's your sense of adventure Brent? Climb over me from where you are."

Lacy didn't let go of my cock. As I climbed over her head, Lacy hooked a finger into my waistband allowing my balls to fall out. She let go of my underwear trapping them there.

I got myself situated sitting over Lacy's pelvis, my cock and balls being pushed up and out, I asked Lacy, "Having fun are we?" Leaning back to play with her pussy while she played with my cock and balls. Lacy was well lubed. Her pussy slipped and slid under and through my fingers. Her hips gyrated as much as they could with me perched on her pelvis.

"Actually I am Brent. In more ways than what you're thinking. I am still working out this VIP thing and how much I want to expose and make available to customers. While I'm playing with you I'm also thinking about people touching me and what I would allow. So far I haven't broken any rules we laid down. You taught me that. I've only touched exposed skin and your clothing. I can't help it that other skin has gotten exposed in the process."

"I'm having fun too Lacy. Besides enjoying your touches and your mouth, I have to say, I'm trying to be you and navigate myself around the customer, providing a different experience while being respectful of their limits and managing mine, well yours."

"I know. I can see this being really fun with some customers. It will definitely be an unpublished offering. Get going man. You lick, suck, sugar and strip while I talk. I'm going to fold these back into your underwear, but like my new rule stipulated, once exposed that skin remains fair game for the rest of the session."

Lacy had pulled my underwear over my junk. I lifted my hand to my mouth looking Lacy in the eyes while sucking her honey off my fingers.

"Hope you enjoyed that Brent. Let's just say you're going to have your work cut out for yourself later."

"Very enjoyable Lacy. And how so?"

"You will find out. Get to work man."

I shuffled my butt further down Lacy's body and bent to take her left nipple in my mouth. I could only find one hair, but I spent considerable time looking and making sure with encouragement from Lacy's hands on my head.

I sat up out of Lacy's reach to scoop up some sugar. Lacy lifted her arms folding her hands together behind her head. I applied the sugar, applied the strip.

"Damn Lacy. Tits don't come with handles. Maybe they should."

Lacy laughed, "They can be buggers to grab and hold so you aren't yanking on the skin, pulling it to the wall on the other side of the room. Like I said before Brent, I will tell you if you're hurting me."

Somehow, I got a hold of Lacy's tit, half holding it, half pressing it into her chest. I ripped the strip off.

"Okay, that pulled a little."

"Yeah, sorry Lacy. I really think sugaring tits is easier if you're standing beside the person. You have more angles available from which to grab hold."

I checked Lacy's nipple, no hair, and cleaned off the sugar. Lacy never moved her hands. She just laid there, pushing her tit forward in enjoyment of the work my mouth was doing.

"Time to turn over Lacy."

After Lacy turned over I moved from straddling Lacy's legs to kneeling between them. The view was spectacular. I could have sat there for a while admiring Lacy's ass and pussy and legs and back and hair. Damn. Get to work man.

I leaned down and ran my tongue up and down Lacy's ass several times, rimming her anus on each pass. Lacy's raising rolling hips communicated her enjoyment as loudly as her moans.

"Found a few Lacy. Any secrets to sugaring someone's ass?"

"Mm mm. No secrets. You will figure it out."

I did two strips on each side. Then I dove back in for inspection and cleanup. I spent some time on some hairs at the top of Lacy's ass that I didn't get. I decided they were growing in the opposite direction and would have a better chance of getting them if I straddled Lacy's back.

"I need a little more work at the top Lacy, but I'm going to check down in this area while I'm here and before you turn over." I touched Lacy on the underside of her buttocks on either side of her pussy. Can you raise your hips a little for me Lacy?"

"I can," Lacy said raising her hips.

I slid my hands under her, helping to hold her up. My mouth roamed around her ass and pussy. Lacy was leaking a nice amount of lube from her vagina. I couldn't help myself, I dipped my tongue into her cunt.

"MMMmmm. I don't think you will find any hair in there Brent. And if you do, you're certainly not going to sugar it."

I laughed into Lacy's pussy. "you're safe this time. No hair. But I can check again if you think I should."

"That's okay Brent. That won't be part of my VIP service on my female clients, so you can just continue with what you're supposed to be doing down there."

I scooped some sugar, applied it moving from her ass to her pussy, applied the strips and ripped. On my check the hairs were gone.

"Hips down Lacy. I have to get the top of your butt from the other side."

Lacy laid flat. I spun around straddling her upper back. I licked her ass again to make sure I knew where the hairs were, and to get in another lick. Sugar. Strip. Rip. Strip. Rip. When I checked my work I spent a while licking Lacy's ass all over knowing it was likely my last chance to honor its magnificence. I spent considerable time running my tongue from her anus to her vagina. Slowly her anus opened to my tongue, not that I was pushing into it with great force, but I did feel it penetrating beyond the outer surface. I was tempted to push my tongue in further but resisted keeping the whole 'VIP service assessment' in mind. Lacy didn't say or do anything to rush me to our next step.

"Okay Lacy, time to turn you over and finish the last of the fishbone checks." I was curious what Lacy's reaction would be to our convenient 69 position when she turned over.

"Brent! AH! I am so glad we're doing this!" Lacy exclaimed. "Look. Look. 69! This is so perfect! And you with your underwear on. I get to see what my clients will experience and think about what thoughts will be buzzing around in their heads. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"My pleasure Lacy. As you know." I bent forward and started licking her pussy. "I do have some work here Lacy."

Lacy didn't respond. She was busy rubbing my legs, ass and crotch.

I was sucking and licking and kissing all over Lacy's pussy, every now and then taking some liberty in dipping my tongue into her warm canal. I sat up hovering over Lacy's face. I was about ready to scoop up some sugar when I decided to further assess Lacy's pubic hair design.

I ran my fingers along her 'V' trailing down onto her clit. Lacy's hips elevated welcoming my touch.

"You know Lacy. Your V forms this nice little arrow pointing to your pussy. It's a very nice adornment but from an esthetics perspective it lacks balance. It doesn't follow any of the lines emanating from your pussy, not that it has to," I said, running my fingers up and along various edges of Lacy's labia and the crease where her legs join her torso and the angle of her hip bones. "And from a space perspective, there is no obvious correlation between the space inside your V and the space on either side or below it for that matter. When I'm done here let's stand in front of your mirror and I will show you. Now let's finish your clean up."