Coward Little Housewife

Story Info
Woman getting fucked by numerous guy without resistance.
19.9k words
3.97
80.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself, I'm Geeta Singh Anant, age 21, fitted body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal, firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch. I myself was amazed of the fact that 34 sized boobs could stand so straight without even bra. My nipples are semi brown in colour, my face has an innocent looks and lips are magnificent. The biggest fact of my life is that I'm coward. I don't have guts to resist to anything, not even girls; males are out of the question. As per information I was once travelling in a bus and the bus was heavy crowded. A guy was just standing behind me and was packed with me in that crowded bus. So much packed that his body was rubbing mine.

When bus got jerk he accidentally placed his hands on my boobs. It was breakers on the road and not one, several were there. So not even he placed his hands on my boobs, but even pressed them few times while bus was getting jerk. He was expecting me to respond but I was stoned, though I was feeling every bit of it, but was shocked to hell and my inner gutsy didn't permit me to respond. He was shocked too with the fact that I didn't responded. But he didn't withdraw his hand and was waiting for me to respond back. But I didn't, so he started to press my boobs slowly and steadily. For whole 30 minutes he kept on taking pleasure of my boobs squeezing until his stop came. He got down and I felt relaxed, but 2 minutes later, another guy who was having an eye on the action, placed his hands on my boobs.

I turned back to see who he was and he harshly said to see forward and not to turn back. I like an obedient idiot turned my head forward and allowed him to maul my boobs until my stop came in 20 minutes. After getting down, I rushed to public toilet and saw my boobs, which were turned red due to rough mauling. So now you must have got the idea how I was. I have passed graduation and so family started to search groom. Within three month of search I got married to a guy name Suraj Singh Anant. He was a Government officer and working at general shift means morning 9 to evening 5. I didn't have any affair in my college days so I was virgin at the time of marriage. My husband was very much happy with the fact that I was virgin and his trust of me being a good character girl was being fixed in his head. So the trust was build which wasn't to be shredded easily.

The family consisted of Father-in-law, mother-in-law, two elder brothers of my husband and their wives, and both of them had one kids each. The eldest brother had a ten years old son named Sachin and the elder brother had 5 years' daughter named Komal who studied in UKG. All the cooking was done by eldest brother wife named Shakuntala, and housekeeping was done by elder brother's wife name Sujata. Now I helped them in their work but they usually denied my interference. But when I insisted a lot Sujata came up with an idea. She suggested that I can go and drop Komal to school at 8 in the morning and can pick her up at 1 in the afternoon. This wasn't a heavy work so I objected but she said to start with it and later she'll allot more.

Now arguing wasn't a feature of mine and so I didn't. Next day I went with them to see the road and school. The school wasn't far away but the location it was situated was an isolated location, few complex nearby and no residential area. The nearby area was open fields and few areas had thick bushes, and 5-6 feet's high shrubs. So from next day I started to perform my duty, I rushed to drop Komal at 7:45 am and then went to pick her up at 12:30 pm. Getting early for pickup was another issue of school, actually the kids were sometimes left early around 12:45 pm or sometimes late around 1:15 pm. So I had to reach till 12:40 pm but usually I reached there by 12:30 pm. One day the sun was burning hot, I reached there around 12:30 pm and was feeling very much thirsty. So I decided to drink a bottle of cold drink, so I reached a nearby shop.

I ordered a cold drink and started to sip sitting on the stool outside. Just few feet's away a guy in thirties was sitting and smoking. He was wearing a dirty shirt and pant with uncombed hair. He seemed like some kind of local Gunda (Crook) but I didn't pay any attention towards him. I must have caught his attention, so he said, "What a fine piece of ass you got!" I was stunned with his remark but neither had I turned back nor did I reply anything. The second comment which arrived was, "Wow! Look at those thighs, perfectly shaped; I would love to lick them for hours." My reaction was the same, no reaction no comments. He fired his third comment when I was getting up, after finishing my cold drink, he got a chance to peak at my boobs and so he commented. He commented a little louder, "Wow so nice boobs, must be so soft and would love to enjoy with those." My reaction was the same, I didn't even look at him and went to the counter and returned the bottle.

I paid the cash for the cold drink and reached to my Activa (Two Wheeler). I started my Activa and reached back to School gate and waited there for Komal to be released. After 5 minutes, when I turned back, I was stunned to see the same guy standing few feet's away from me. Now I panicked at little and my expression was giving him the idea about it. Guys like him maybe sensed the fear and panic emotions of girls. I was sitting on my Activa with both legs facing left side of the vehicle. Just after 2-3 minutes the guy walked and reached in front of me, just 3 feet's away. Now my panic level reached to 100%, and he realised it immediately. He said, "Hi! Myself Purushottam, you can call me Puru, my friends mostly call me, Puru only." He forwarded his hand towards me but I didn't raise my hand towards him, was looking at him with discomfort. My expression was like a lamb sitting in front of lion.

He asked me to at least shake hand, I panicked on his words and automatically my hand went towards him. He took my hand in his and shook hand, but instead of leaving my hand, he kept of holding my hand. He started to press my hand and feel how soft was it. He commented, "Wow you got very soft hand, feels like kissing them." Now the place was totally isolated and not a single guy was near. He pulled my hand up and kissed on it. I was dead shock when he commented lewd, "I was thinking how it would feel, this hand holding my dick, giving me hand job." He looked upwards towards the sky and pretended himself thinking about it. He smiled and looked back towards the face and he shot one more comment. He said, "Your skin is very soft, I was thinking how soft must be your boobs and butts." A born coward, that much happened and still I didn't find courage to speak a word.

Just then the peon peeped outside and Puru left my hand immediately. The peon looked at me and said, "Madam, the class is going on, the school will release around 1:30 PM. You can go and wait in shade of tree, front of school gate or side of the school boundary. You'll hear the school bell then you can come, why you are standing in Sun." I said ok and his head went inside again. I looked at the clock which was pointing at 12:50 PM and still more than half hour was left. I cursed God and situation that how I will handle this jerk till then. After a minute pause Puru asked, "What's your name." I said, "G..G..Geeta Singh Anant." He asked, "What's your age?" I said, "T..T..Twenty-one." He asked, "Married?" On which I just nodded my head. He asked, "How much time before you got married?" I said, "One and a half months ago." He kept his one hand on my left thigh and pressed it. He said, "Wow then your pussy must be too tight, good." I nearly jumped off the seat but didn't try to remove his hand from my thigh.

He pressed my thighs few times and said, "Solid, Nice one." He paused for few seconds and said, "Why don't you come along with me to the side of the school, it's quite hot here, sun is really burning." I nodded my head in negative but he said that I was uselessly making formalities. He took my palm in his palm, holds them tight and pulled me towards him. I got up from the seat and was literally being dragged behind him. We reached to the side wall of the school, he made me stand there with my back towards the wall and face towards him. He didn't leave my palm and kept of pressing it gently. He said, "I was saying that your skin is too soft, your boobs and butts must be soft also." I didn't reply anything, so he said, "I don't think you'll mind, if I check it myself." I panicked again, eyes became round with his words and action. As he kept his right palm on my left boob, over my sari and blouse. He immediately pressed it few times and said, "Seems soft but this way, how I will feel the skin." He left my hand and boob, pulled my sari from my shoulder, bunches that area in a tug and harshly said, "Hold this!"

I was too much terrified with his progress and the harsh words send shiver to my spines. My nerves stopped working and I grabbed hold of the sari in my left hand. He progresses his hands towards my blouse cleavage and I tried to raise my hand to stop him. He said harshly, "Don't you dare to raise your hands up; else I'll slap your cheeks very hard, understood?" I immediately nodded yes and he grabbed hold on the blouse buttons. He started open the buttons from top to bottom, all in open field, just beside the roadside. I being a top class coward and idiot didn't even bother to resist. In few second he managed to get rid of all buttons, and spread apart the both sides of blouse. Now bra was in his view, but he pulled the bra upwards and tugged above the boobs. Now boobs were open to view, he said, "Soft white and look at those nipples, so delicious." He grabbed both my boobs and started to press them violently. He was pressing them roughly and I just closed my eyes and turned my head towards right side. He said, "Your boobs skin is really very soft and boobs too, but nipples are looking delicious. I can't resist sucking them, I'm sure you won't mind."

Before I could respond on his words and as soon as, I opened my eyes to look at him. His lip reached my right boob's nipple and was inside his mouth, licking and sucking my nipple. He was pressing my left boob with his left palm. I was dead shock, looking clearly what he was doing but wasn't able to respond. He started to alternate his mouth between left nipple and right nipple. Likewise, he was alternating his hand between the boobs. He kept on enjoying my boobs and nipples for 15 minutes and asked, "Do you shave inside or have hairs?" My panic level reached to top level, when his one hand entered my petticoat from front and reached inside my underwear. He touched my pussy and found it clean without hairs. He looked upward and said, "Nice! You keep it clean, I really like clean pussies." He touched my pussy skin few time and then forced his hand more inside so that it reached my butts. He pressed my left butt roughly and said, "So soft, very nice."

I was about to cry by then, when the school bell ranged. I thanked my stars; he pulled his hand out and left me immediately. I dropped my bra and started to button my blouse immediately. I adjusted my Sari properly and he said, "The school bell ruined our enjoyment, anyways we'll continue tomorrow, from where we left today." Saying that he moved to the back side of the school and I went towards the front of school. I picked Komal and we headed home. I remained shocked and sad for the entire day, but couldn't speak up to anyone about it. Next day I decided that I won't give chance to that guy ever to do anything with me. So I started to reach the place little late now. I reached around 1:05 pm and mostly school was over by then and was crowd everywhere. I saw Puru few times standing in front of school looking frustrated, looking angrily towards me but said nothing. In few days he stopped coming there and I felt super relieved. Whatever happened earlier but now, the problem was off over my head.

But this was just a blank overconfidence and a bigger problem was waiting due to a foolish mistake. This was a circumstantial error which happened one after the other and lead me into serious trouble. One day I got up late around 9 pm as I was little sick last night. I looked at the clock and panicked; I hurriedly came out and saw Komal was nowhere. I looked at Sujata and she said her husband had taken Komal with him. I assumed it as he had dropped Komal School. Now my husband was leaving for office, when he handed me a movie ticket. He said that his colleague had purchase it for today but wasn't able to managed leave. So he asked me to enjoy the movie at this time, Sujata was there, so she smiled and went away. I said that I had to pick Komal from school at 1 and the show was at 1:30 pm, how I will manage to drop her home and then reach the theatre on time. My husband said to go inside the school premises and request the principal to release her soon, if he refuses and I can call my husband and he'll request the principal himself. I nodded my head and he moved to office.

Around 12 pm I started to get dressed, in a nice red coloured Salwar Suit, I wore matching bra and panty, along with a chemise inside. I applied a little more make-up then normal and nice matching red bangles and high heels. I took the Activa and moved to the school around 12:30 PM. I reached school around 12:45 PM; I parked the Activa and moved to the school main gate. As soon as I reached the gate I was shocked to see a lock on the main gate. I got confused so I called Sujata and asked about Komal. She said that Komal had gone to friend's house and her father had dropped her there. I foolishly told her that I thought she had gone to school and I came to pick her up. Sujata laughed loudly and I blushed, she told me that today was holiday at Komal School. I told Sujata that I was going to movie and as the show was from 1:30 pm, I'll reach home after 4:30 pm. She said she already knew about the movie but yet she'll inform the others. She asked with whom I was going to movie. I said that I got only one ticket so I will be going all alone. She wished me and disconnected the call.

I disconnected the call and turned around to go to my Activa. I immediately panicked seeing Puru just few inches from me. He smiled and asked why I didn't come next day. I murmured that I didn't get time. He smiled and said, "Anyways, you arrived today, lets continue where we left that day." I hurriedly said that I had to go somewhere. He smiled and said, "I heard what you were talking on phone. By this I came to conclusion that you will be going to movie in 45 minutes and will exit from theatre around 4:30 pm. I also found out that you were going all alone, so no one will be looking after you till that time. So we have solid 4 hours, skip the movie, we'll have fun. Now come on no more excuses." He grabbed my palm and literally dragged me, first to the side of the school building and then to the back of school building. The school was itself in the isolated area and the back of the school was more isolated and was covered by thick shrubs from three sides. The fourth side was high boundary wall of the school. So Puru dragged me till the wall and made me stand near the wall, with my back facing my wall.

He looked me from top to bottom and said, "Wow! You're dressed very nicely, looking sexier." I just dropped my eyes and he kept on staring me further. After few minutes he said, "Let's not waste time." On his words I panicked and he grabbed hold on the lower edge of my suit. I grabbed his hands immediately on which he pulled his hands and pointed his finger towards me. He said, "Listen Geeta! Never ever stop my hand again, else I'll slap you immediately, hard slap, do you get me?" I immediately nodded my head, as he had already raised his palm above his head. He looked at me angrily for sometimes and then smiled. He again placed his hands back where it was before and started to raise my suit upwards. Now I was in state of real shock, not a word and not a single resistance. He managed to raise my suit till my chest and asked me to raise my hands up. I immediately raised my hands up, without even realising what will happen next. So as soon as my hands were up, he managed to get out my suit out of my head. He threw the suit to a grass bed nearby.

He looked at me and said, "Red dress and Red Bra, then I think underwear must be red too, let me check." Saying this he pulled the knots of my Salwar and as soon as it was loose, and was about to fall down, I grabbed it from front. A hard slap on my face was his immediate reaction. The slap was really very hard and I immediately left my Salwar which only went little down from my waist. He slapped me again and I thought this was for my Salwar, which didn't go down. So I immediately grabbed my Salwar from both sides and pulled it down till my ankles. Puru laughed for few seconds and started to look me from top to bottom. He opened the bra claps and pulled it out, making me topless in front of him. He then pulled my underwear down till my ankles, though I very well knew that what was going to happen after that. No one can leave a girl without fucking when she was standing nude in front of him. And Puru intentions were of fucking me itself.

He opened the straps of my sandal and asked me to remove my sandals. As I did, he asked me to let the Salwar and underwear go out of my feet. He pulled then out and was placed on my suit itself, along with bra which was already there. Puru asked me to wear my sandals back. I wore my sandals back and he left the strap undone. Now I was standing all naked in front of Puru, with few glass bangles in hand, few jewellery and high heels. Due to bending down my open hairs came to front and covered my breasts. He took my hairs in his hands and sends them back on my back. He placed his palm on my pussy and felt it. He asked, "Seems like you have shaved it today only, where you were going, really to the movie or to get fucked by someone?" I didn't reply anything on his lewd comment and he brought his attention back to my boobs. He grabbed both my boobs freely this time and squeezed them roughly.

He pinched my nipples few times and then took one nipple in his mouth. He wasn't in hurry so he was sucking nipple slowly. Meanwhile he descended his hand below and reached my pussy. He found the cut of my pussy and pushed his finger inside. He started to pull and push his finger in interval of few seconds. Though I was literally getting fucked by him without my interest, but still my pussy started to get wetter. He wasn't raping me as my body was betraying me. He sucked my nipples, licked my entire boobs, fingered my pussy and even my asshole few times before moving up to kiss me full mouth. He kissed me full mouth and his mouth smelled like hell. While kissing he grabbed me in his arms, keeping his hands on my butts and squeezing them nicely. Kissing me for 10 minutes, he got separated. He started to get rid of his clothes, I panicked immediately. Now I'm surely going to get fucked, that too in state of silence. He became nude in no time and he was disgusting looking guy. He pulled my right palm and kept it on his dick. He ordered me, "Move your hand you dirty prostitute." I started to move my palm slowly on his dick, looking in his eyes, terrified.

He hummed, "I told you earlier, it would feel very nice, your soft skin on my dick, do not stop, keep going." It was a disgusting feeling for me to hand job a guy, many years older than me and my husband. But as I was very terrified I did as he was telling me to do so. After 5 minutes of continues hand job, he stopped me. My hand was already paining, but he stopped me due to different reason. He said, "I was thinking how good it will feel if my dick goes in your mouth." I looked in his eyes and nodded in negative. I was trying to say that I won't do that at all. But he was already aware of my coward nature, so he kept his both hands on my shoulders and pushed me down.