Coward Little Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being kissed full mouth at the same time. I peeped from my corner of my eyes, to see myself been recorded. I was heavily scared but still wasn't able to utter a word. Twenty minutes of continues fucking by customer dick, he deposited his load inside me. The assistant took few close shots of my pussy, while dick was ramming it up. The customer got up, wore his clothes and viewed the video in fast forward mode. He was satisfied with the video quality and purchased a brand new piece of same set and went away after paying. I was still deposited on the sofa, when the owner approached towards me all naked. He spread my thighs wide and got inside me immediately. He wasn't in mood of any foreplay, though he was kissing me full mouth while fucking.

He fucked me for next 20 minutes before loading another gush of liquid in my pussy. The assistant was till recording the whole events. When he was done, he took the mobile and I was being dragged to the centre table. I was placed of my all fours and this time the assistant got inside my pussy from my back. He started to bang me hard and fast, making my boobs to wobble while they were hanging down. He took 15 minutes to flood inside my pussy once again. He withdrew his dick, got dressed and I got dressed too in next 5 minutes. They asked me the number in which I wanted to recharge. I plainly said that I don't want to recharge and got out of the shop.

I heard laughter from inside the shop as I came out. I came home and I was very scared about the pictures and video they got. What will they do with that was the only question in my mind? My husband came home at night and saw me sad. He asked the reason and I said that I wasn't interested in going outside for outside jobs, the house males should do those jobs, I wanted to get involved in kitchen only. My husband promised me that from very next day I will not be going out anywhere for anything. I relaxed a bit, and thought that the story of my getting fucked every time has come to halt, but I wasn't sure it was permanent or could start again, someday.

Message from Writer: The story is finished here; no more parts will be arriving.