Coward Little Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third guy came to my side, kissed me full mouth and was playing with my tummy and pussy. They changed places in few minutes and I was standing holding my sari around my tummy. When they were done with foreplay, they stepped few steps away. I was asked to keep my palms in the bench and that college guy dropped his pants and pulled his dick out. He managed to introduce his dick inside my pussy. He started to fuck me immediately with full force and without condom. He kept on thumping me for 15 minutes and flooded inside my pussy. He pulled his dick out, cleaned it with my underwear, pulled his pants up, asked the rest two guys to enjoy and left. The next guy dropped his pant and got inside my pussy. He kept on mauling my boobs while fucking in my pussy. He also took 10-15 minutes to flood me inside. He pulled his dick out, cleaned it with my underwear and wore back his pant. The last guy came behind and tried to enter my asshole. My asshole was dry and after 2-3 try it didn't go inside at all. It was already paining due to his attempts.

I spoke for the first time, "Without oil or cold cream it won't go inside." He seemed convinced but his friend suggested that if I lubricate it with my saliva then it may get inside. So he asked me to go on my knees and suck his dick. I didn't want to but I wanted to finish it soon, my husband and maybe my family would be looking for me. I got on my knees, took his dick in my mouth and licked it for few times. Then he stopped me and tried to enter my asshole. This time he succeeded successfully and started to fuck my asshole. My pussy was tight, but my asshole was even tighter so it took 5 minutes to flood him inside my asshole. He also cleaned his dick with my underwear and both of them went away. I cleaned myself with my already used underwear. Then I tried to fix my looks and lipstick, which was smeared off. I threw my underwear aside and walked back to the hall. My family was already looking for me and I said I went to the orchestra. They seemed convinced and we headed back home.

Four days after the reception incident, I decided to start dropping and picking Komal from school. I went to drop her on next day itself. I went to drop her and after dropping her I was about to return back when a male teacher shouted at me to wait. I stopped my Activa and looked at him. He requested me to come inside the school as he wanted to discuss few things related to Komal. I said fine and went inside with him. We went to the staff room which was empty as the classes had already begun. He asked me for water and I said ok. He filled a glass of water from the dispenser nearby and while passing it to me, the glass slipped from his hand and fell on my clothes. He immediately apologized, and showed me the bathroom to fix the mess. I looked at him angrily and moved inside the washroom. I tried to rub the wet fabric with my handkerchief so that it dries up soon. A minute later I heard and knock on the gate. I opened the door bolt and peeped outside. The same male teacher was on the door. He pushed the door and got inside. I was shocked on his action, but he came inside, closed the door bolt behind him.

I was still in the state of shock and he was looking at me smiling. He said, "On school function day, I saw you getting fucked. But after you left, I listened to their conversation, of the guys fucking you. According to them anyone can fuck you and you won't oppose at all. I decided to try my luck." He stepped forward and grabbed hold of my sari. He pulled the sari and I rolled few times and the sari was out of my body. He came forward and started to unbutton my blouse, removed them, followed by my bra, petticoat and underwear. Within two minutes I was all naked, and my clothes were hanging on the window hook. He didn't take a minute to remove his clothes and I was pushed on the wall. He kept his weight on me, kissing me full mouth, holding my both boobs in his palms, crushing them hard.

He progressed his hand on my hips, squeezed them hard, and then my bums were treated in the same manners. He kept on performing the same action for few minutes, before invading my pussy with his dick. As soon as he got inside he started to fuck me slowly. The only difference was the kiss; he didn't leave my lips and kept on kissing me from the beginning till time. My lips were continuously in his mouth; I was suffocating but he wasn't in mood to leave my lips. He kept on fucking me for 20 minutes at least, before filling my pussy with his fertile sperms. He pulled out his dick and then finally left my lips which were burning by then.

As soon as he was done, I heard a knock on the door. I panicked being caught like that with him. But he moved towards the gate and opened it confidently. He was still naked and didn't bother that. As soon as the gate opened, another guy seems to be another male staff entered inside. He looked at me and said, "She's nice, will surely enjoy." He immediately started to get rid of his clothes and within minutes he was all naked. He positioned me back on the wall once again, like the previous guy did. He seemed like a clone of the previous guy, he was playing with my body and kissing me in the same manner. He played with my body for few minutes and then his dick got inside my pussy. He kept on fucking me identically for 20 minutes, and flooded inside my pussy. As he left me the period bell rang, and we heard murmuring outside the bathroom. Both of them kept their finger on their lips, they were asking me to keep silent. The murmuring kept on for 5 minutes and they were staring me while I was standing in the corner.

Their dick started to resurrect again and my sense told me that I was going to be fucked in my ass too. As expected they asked for cream or oil but I told them I didn't had anything like that. So one of them took soap and rubbed it on his dick with water. When foam appeared and it became slippery, he pulled me in between. He pressed my shoulders and bends me down. I had to keep my palms on my knees to adjust to my balance my weight. As soon as I was in position, he spread my ass cheeks and his dick slipped inside my asshole. He started to fuck my asshole with full speed. The other guy washed his dick and came towards my face, he hit his dick two three times on my lips and finding no way out, I had to gulp it inside. I started to give him blowjob and my asshole was being fucked from the other end. One the last instance they took 20 minutes each, so I was expecting at least 35 minutes this time.

As expected they took around 35-40 minutes for flooding me inside from both ends. Till then already second period was over and the third period was started. They asked me to get dressed and they'll escort me outside. I got dressed and we came out of the bathroom. Then we came out of the staff room, but will getting out of the room, two guys met on the door. They looked at me from top to bottom but didn't say anything. In the way both of them requested to take care of their needs in few intervals and they were keen to know how well they fucked me. I didn't reply on any line and just came outside. I started my Activa and rushed home, counting in my mind how many guys have fucked me till date.

A week later after the incident my mother-in-law asked me a favour. Usually she went to purchase grocery in a mart nearby but as she was feeling sick, she wanted me to go for that. She instructed me to go and select the items and the shop owner will deliver it home but himself. I looked at the list and it was too long. I thought it will take me at least 2-3 hours, and I told her that. She said that she knows that and it wasn't an issue. Today I decided to wear a trouser and t-shirt as sari wasn't comfortable in shopping grocery. When I was getting out of the house, my mother-in-law had a look on me, but she only smiled, said nothing. The trouser that I was wearing, I wore it before marriage so it was tightly fitted on my body. Same was the condition of my t-shirt and was tightly fitted on my upper body. I reached the mart and the staffs working there were astonished to see me. But I was expecting rush over there but the place was isolated.

The hall contained 7 straight racks from one end to other. I took a shopping cart and started to search items as per list. I picked few items and kept in cart and kept on moving from one rack to another. Few male staffs were following me keeping distance; they were staring at my boobs and bums, as they were looking bigger in those clothes. I didn't pay attention to them and kept on searching my items. I was searching for groundnut oil but wasn't able to find it. So I asked one of the staffs. He told me that it was kept in the last rack, in the bottom most rows, little inside. I nodded my head and went towards the rack, as I was being directed. I reached there and bend down to search the oil but couldn't find it. I kept on searching for a little while, but it was not there. I thought either I understood it incorrect or that staff directed me to wrong place.

I was about to get up when I felt two strong hands on my bums, squeezing them tightly. I didn't get up, just turned my head to see, and found the same guy. He was feeling my bums with both his hands and his expression was like his dick was already inside my pussy and he was exploding inside. His eyes were closed and he was tightly squeezing my bums. I tried to move forward in the same posture to get out of his grip. But he was holding my bums very tightly. I decided to stand up and push him aside. I stood up straight and his gripped loosen on my bums. I was about to turn around when his hands, progressed under my arms and reached both my boobs. He cupped my both boobs with his palms over my t-shirt. He started to squeeze them very hard, so hard that I was struggling to get out of his grip. He slowly reduced his pressure on my boobs and I relaxed too. I was shocked that he was playing with my body, so daringly in an opened shop. He was kissing on my shoulders and neckline.

He dropped his hand till my waist and I thought he was going to leave me it wasn't like I expected. He pulled my t-shirt upwards, along with my bra. My boobs came out of my bra and he grabbed my bare boobs immediately. He started to maul them again with full pressure. I started to struggle again to get out of his grip. He realised it and reduced his pressure. He mauled my boobs and twitched my nipples with his fingers. He kept on doing that for few minutes, then dropped his hands back on my waist. Now I tried to move ahead to get out of his grip but he pulled me back and his hands reached my trouser button. I panicked, is he going to fuck me there itself? What if other staffs come there? What if any customer comes there? I struggled to get out of his grip but he managed to open my button, he unzipped the chain and then, pulled my trouser along with my underwear, till my knees.

My t-shirt was jumble around my chest and trouser and underwear around my knees. He forced me to curve my body forward and my hand landed on 50 kg's rice bags kept one upon the other. It was around 3 feet high and my hands landed on them. He pulled out his dick out of his lower and managed to push it inside my pussy. It went straight inside my pussy and he grabbed my waist and started to fuck me. Just then three more male staffs came there. They approached from behind and I was already bowed down, so until they reached either side of me, I didn't saw them. When they reached, one of them forwarded his palm towards me. He grabbed my left boobs and started to squeeze it, not lightly but neither forcefully. The other guy did the same with my right boobs.

The last guy sat in front of me and was looking below my face, seemed like towards my pussy. He was trying to adjust his hard on in between. The guy fucking my pussy pulled the list from my hand and gave it to the guy sitting in front of me. He said to collect the items and when he will finish, he'll do the collection. In that time, he can fuck me. He took the list and left with shopping cart. The guy was already fucking me since long and so he grunted and filled my pussy. He pulled his dick out and stepped aside. I tried to get up, but he forced me back in the same position.

Another guy pulled his dick out and immediately placed it inside my pussy. He grabbed my both boobs and started to fuck me immediately. He was very much desperate in terms of girls, so he didn't take very long and he flooded me inside. As soon as he pulled his dick out, he was replaced by the third guy, who started to fuck me immediately. He identically grabbed my boobs and was pressing them hard. I few times lifted my one hand and grabbed his hand to reduce the pressure. He reduced pressure for few seconds and then reapplied with same force. For next 20 minutes he fucked me, and each and every second of that session was disaster. When he was off the last guy replaced him, he wasn't less brutal either, and identically he fucked my pussy and mauled my boobs roughly.

When he was done, the first guy returned back and told me that all items were been collected and will be packed and will be delivered by evening. I tried to pull my trouser up, when he stopped me. He pushed my trousers till my feet's and then pulled it out. Same was done with my t-shirt and bra. I was standing all naked with my sandals only. The first guy said, "As we collected the items, it was collected in 30 minutes. Normally it takes two to three hours. You arrived one and half hour ago, you still have same amount of time. We want to fuck you once more, few in your pussy and few want to fuck your ass." I didn't reply anything and two guys grabbed me by my waist and started to move to the front counter. I was resisting going there but one of them assured me that there was no one. We reached there and really there was no one.

The guy pushed me on the reception counter, my body till my tummy was on the table and from waist to feet parallel to table creating 90-degree angle. One of them brought an oil bottle, applied it on his dick and spread my ass cheeks. He pushed his dick in my asshole and it went straight inside. In front of the counter was a mirror and I was clearly able to see who was inside my asshole. I was able to observe his expressions and the pleasure he was having. He fucked my asshole for good 20 minutes and flooded inside with loud grunt. As soon as he was off and withdrew his dick, next guy came forward. He turned me upside down and now my back was on the counter and legs up in the air. He pushed his dick inside my pussy and mouth was on my nipple, he started to suck my nipple and fuck me from bottom.

Another two guys came closer; one of them gulped my nipple in his mouth and another one was standing above my head and was kissing me full mouth. He kept on kissing me and wasn't in the mood to break the kiss. He was biting my upper lips, then my lower lips, entering his tongue in my mouth, sucking my tongue so that it enters his mouth. Meanwhile the guy fucking my pussy loaded my pussy with his sperms and stepped aside. He was immediately replaced by the next guy. But the stubborn guy, who was kissing me, didn't leave me. He continued kissing me and the other two guys got involved in sucking my nipples. Another 20 minutes passed and the guy was fucking my pussy, deposited another load of sperm in my pussy.

Then the guy eating my lips left my lips, it was already soaring and he headed towards my pussy. He turned me upside down and was projected for my asshole. He applied same oil and got inside my ass immediately. My asshole, pussy and lips all were soaring, but he wasn't letting me go without fulfilling his desire. I kept on looking on his face, in the mirror reflection. The pleasure he was receiving bit by bit on his face. He kept on fucking my asshole for 20 minutes and flooded inside. All of them left me, gave me a rag to clean myself and then handed me my clothes. I got dressed up beside the counter itself and fixed my makeup back. I gave them the payment for the grocery and left for home, thinking only one thing, is something written on my face saying "Anyone can fuck me."

About 10 days later, my mother-in-law got sick again, including my sister in law and father-in-law altogether due to contaminated water. It wasn't home water of College or office water or somewhere else. All were admitted in hospital but different hospitals. Now few family members were out of town and rest were required to stay with the patients. So they nearly everyone was in hospital except me. Komal was having peculiar problem to stay with mom. So she was staying with her mom at hospital. Only I was left behind at home as I wasn't comfortable staying at hospital. My husband said to stay back and can visit at day time. Beside this there was someone required to cook light food for patients and family members and drop Tiffin's to them in morning. At around 11:30 pm my husband called. He said that whether I have checked my Activa for petrol. I was confused; it was already in reserve for few days and maybe was nearly to the state of empty.

I told him my doubt to he said that so a so petrol pump remains open till 11:45 pm, go and get tank full, what if any emergency comes in night. I also agreed to his suggestion. I already had changed my clothes and was going to sleep. I was wearing a t-shirt, without bra and a lower without underwear. It was hardly 15 minutes left for the petrol pump to get closed. So I decided to hurry up and didn't want to waste time in changing clothes. I took the cash and locked home, in hurry I accidently dropped the phone and it got opened up. Now the battery went below the bed. I didn't wasted time in that mobile, left it at home itself and moved to the petrol pump. I reached the petrol pump around 11:42 pm. They had already closed the office and were about to leave. Most of the staff had already left and only three petrol pump assistants were there.

They were in uniform and strictly denied to fill petrol. I requested cum begged them and after 5-7 minutes they agreed for it. They opened the lock of the pump and asked about how much to be filled. Now it's about 5.5 litres tank so I asked for 5 litres. They said they don't have change and asked me to fill in round figure. I agreed to it and he was around to fill the tank when his mobile rang. He pulled his mobile out and got busy in filling the tank and was talking side by. After about 3.5 litres, I don't know where his concentration was. He pulled the nozzle out and turned around. Due to his foolishness, I had a petrol bath, all my clothes soaked in petrol. I was shocked and so were the other two, but he was still busy in phone. As the entire petrol soaked my whole clothes, he turned towards me and immediately disconnected his call.

He looked at me in apologetic manner but it was already too late. Rest two were also panicked and were shouting at him. To my fate, bad fate, few bulbs fused overhead and few sparks fell down near me. One of them panicked immediately, and said me to remove clothes else it will catch fire. One of them grabbed my t-shirt and other one grabbed my lower. Both pulled them on opposite direction and within few seconds it was out of my body, leaving me all naked inside. They were facing opposite side to me and they threw the clothes far away for safety. When they turned back they were even more shocked then me. Actually they were expecting me in inners but they weren't expecting me full naked.

I was already shocked and didn't even try to cover myself with my hands. They were also confused and weren't reacting at all. These two were the ones who were criticizing the third one, now I peeped towards the third one, who was examining me from top to bottom with a smile on his face. He pulled the nozzle once again, didn't mention the amount and started to fill the tank once again. He filled the tank to full and then closed the nozzle and fixed it back to it place. He said, "Madam, your Activa tank is full now, but seems that your body tanks need to be filled too." He was pointing at my pussy this time. Before anyone could respond, he grabbed me by my arm, and started to move to the opposite side of the pump. As he reached there, he pushed me to settle my back on the petrol pump machine.