Coward Little Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though it wasn't my will but three mouths servicing me altogether, made me squirt, my pussy juice. The guy licking my pussy on that moment realised the same. He told that to Puru so Puru said that we must started to action now. I was asked to bend down and to grip my foot thumb with my forefingers. As soon as I did one of Puru friend, started to insert his dick in my pussy. I meekly said, "Condoms!" Puru asked, "Whether you're having few in your purse." I nodded in negative and he said that he had instructed me to keep some. I said that I'll keep from next time. So the guy who was forcing his dick inside, and was half inside, said, "Then we'll use from next time." Saying this he forced his dick inside me completely. Another guy reached my face and asked me to open my mouth and get his dick inside. Finding no option out me gulped his dick inside as much as I could. Now Puru instructed me to hold the waist of the guy whose dick was inside my mouth.

I did that too and both of the guys started to fuck me from both ways. Puru was sitting nearby waiting for his turn to come. When cunning smiled emerged on his face. He came and sat near my chest, raised his hand till my boobs and gripped my both nipples. He floured my boobs few times and pulled my nipples that way like cows were milked. It was hurting but I wasn't able to say anything with dick inside my mouth. I am not sure how much time it took but the guy fucking my pussy, filled my pussy with his sperms and pulled his dick out. As soon as he withdrew his dick the guy whose dick I was sucking pulled his dick out and pushed it in my pussy. Puru got up and managed to push his dick inside my mouth. The guy whose dick was inside my pussy, waited until I positioned my hand on Puru waist and immediately fucking from both side started. He had already got a nice blowjob and was already very much desperate, so he didn't last longer and discharged inside my pussy. Puru was forcing his dick inside more that last time I managed. Literally I was gagging but I got relieved as soon as my pussy emptied.

Puru looked frustrated but pulled his dick out and occupied the vacant space of my pussy. He gripped my mangalsutra in his palm and started to pull it hard. He was pulling like a dog belt; seems he was treating me as a bitch. I was afraid that it shouldn't break, else how I will be explaining my husband about it. I kept on praying, keeping my palms on my knees, until he flooded my pussy. As soon as he was over I was pulled on someone laps who started to fondle my body and was kissing me all over. After a little interval I was been transferred to another lap and same process got started. Just after few minutes I reached Puru lap and asked him to let me go. He said, "We haven't fucked your ass till now. Let us fuck it once and you can go then, it's just 5:30 now." I observed while I was being fondled on someone laps the other guys kept on recording me. I said, "All three, there?" He said, "Your pussy didn't take long, ass won't take long either." After they were energised they made me stand and one guy entered my pussy. I asked, "Ass?"

He said, he didn't like ass that much, rests two liked, he was just happy with the pussy. While we were talking another friend of Puru spread my ass check and pushed his dick inside my asshole. His dick was heavily lubricated with cold cream and so with some friction it went inside complete. The both adjusted their push, when the guy in my pussy pulled his dick out, the guy in my ass pushed his dick inside and vice versa. I had heard that double penetration was enjoyable, but I was in hell. While I was getting fucked both ways, it seemed that someone was watching us from the opposite side of the school building. I looked up nut didn't found anyone. Both the guys build a momentum along with speed, fucking my both holes together. Thank God they both flooded me at the same times and left me for Puru. Puru made me stand the same way in that position which he had fucked my ass last day.

He forced his dick inside and started to fuck my asshole wit immerse speed. He took long than others but still filled my asshole with his sperms before I lost my patience and consciousness. He pulled his dick out and I asked, "Can I get dressed up now?" One of the friend of Puru said, "Why you want to go home, come with us, we all will keep you fucking all day all night and will treat you like queen." Puru laughed at him and asked me to get dressed. I cleaned myself, fixed my makeup, hair and lipstick. I started to get dressed back and when I was ready it was already 6:45 pm. I walked towards the school and found how much my pussy and ass was burning and how much difficulty I was facing in walking. Still I reached school, went inside quietly, took the back seat and waited program to get over. As the program got over, I took Komal and came back home.

After returning home, I realised how brutally they have fucked me. My whole body was soaring and immediately I caught fever. As I became sick, I was freed from the duty of Komal for few days. I was given the option to retain my duty whenever I liked. I really wanted Puru to believe that I won't be coming anymore so I decided that I won't go to school for at least 15 days. After I got well in 2-3 days, I started to help others in kitchen. Not heavy work was provided but few lighter ones. A week later my husband came home happily. He told that as her business had gone quite well he had received a bonus. He gave me few thousand in cash and asked me to get something for myself. Now no woman can say that she doesn't like shopping and in terms of shopping there are only two favourites, one is clothes and other one is jewellery. Now the amount was not convenient enough of jewelleries so I decided for clothes. I decided to visit a modern designer shop and preferred to visit in afternoon hours, so that crowd remains less and I can take more time for selection. When I reached shop around 1 pm it was isolated. There was the owner of the shop on the counter, with two male salesmen in twenties.

Now I went mesmerised, how will I ask about women clothes from a man? I still entered the shop and asked about few dresses. While I was viewing some, the owner asked me, "Madam! How are you going to pay for the dresses?" I said cash, so he said that his salesman will take that and he was leaving for lunch. I didn't understand why he said that but I didn't reply him anything and he went off. Now the behaviour of the salesmen becomes more confident. He started to take bold names of the specification of the dress. Now I was feeling bit uncomfortable but I didn't oppose, practically my nature didn't allow me to. After viewing few clothes, I finally choose one. It was a body fitted suit along with skin tight bottom. But the dress looked like it was little smaller for me to get in. So I suggested the salesman to give me a one size bigger one. He smiled and asked me to go and try it at least. I nodded my head and went to the changing room. I removed my top and tried to get inside the suit, but it got stuck on my chest. I was sure that it was smaller for me so I peeped outside, stretched my hand and asked him to handover a bigger one.

The guy came closer, and asked my problem so I told him that it was one side smaller as I guessed earlier and I wanted one size bigger. He thought for a while and asked me to try it would my bra. Saying this he went off, and I was mesmerised, what kind of idiot he was for suggesting me that. Even if it fits without bra, I will have to wear it with bra only in future. I came inside and was thinking what to do; I wanted for few minutes and then peeped outside once again. He came back and asked and I said for bigger one. He asked whether I had tried without bra, and I lied that I did. He pretended that he was thinking something and then did the unexpected. He said that he'll check himself; he pushed the gate and came inside. I was just in my bottom and bra, holding that new dress in my hand. He looked at me from top to bottom and said, "You haven't removed your bra. Wait let me help." Saying this he forwarded his palms to my bra clasps. Without seeking permission, he unclipped them and both ends were separated apart, displaying my full boobs to him.

He took the dress from me and then pulled out my bra out of my shoulders. He hung the bra on hook and now he was looking straight at my boobs and face. I'm sure till now he must have realised how much idiot I was and coward too. He was looking straight at me and I lifted my eyebrow to ask what? He smiled and said to wear the dress. I took the dress and got inside it, this time it slides a little lower but it got struck badly around my chest, and the major part was above my chest so my hands were straight upwards. Even my head was covered within the clothes. I was struggling either to get out of the suit or the suit slide down little so my head and arms get free. But doing this I stuck even more and now I was feeling frustrated. I wasn't able to see anything, my boobs and tummy were like a treat for his eyes. I asked help and he tried to pull it down. I wanted to say that not down but up, but he realised it soon and tried to pull it up. But in that condition it was not going up too. He called his colleague for aid. He too came inside and asked the matter, but nothing was replied. The new guy tried few times but no use. He said, "Madam your boobs are normal now, if it gets little bigger, then maybe the dress will skid up".

The first one asked about it so he placed his both palms on my boobs and started to maul them really hard. He mauled them for two to three minutes and retried to get the suit out. He suggested another idea, and that brilliant idea was sucking nipples. Now I was either idiot or maybe they were thinking me one. But as soon as the idea was presented, immediately both mouths were on my nipples, sucking them and pressing my boobs at the same time. After at least 5 minutes of constant sucking the left my ravished boobs and tried it once more. But no use, my arms were already paining and so I asked them to hurry up. So one of them suggested that the bottom was tightly fitted on tummy, that's why it was making it hard. Now before I could respond, both were opening the buttons of my bottom and before I could do anything the bottom slid to my toes.

I wasn't able to do anything so they even lifted my feet's and pulled the bottom out completely. Now one of them said, "Maybe the underwear also." I panicked but before I could respond, it was out of my legs too. I was all naked now, except the clothes fixed on my chest. I was thinking now what, will they both fuck me also, in the name of getting me out of the dress. Finally, they grabbed the dress from both sides and pulled it hard. The dress got little torn off from both sides and then it came out of my head and arms. My eyes were blacked out and it took a minute to adjust with light. I rubbed my eyes and saw around, both of them were standing, all naked. My clothes were missing and they were holding only that dress which they pulled out of my head.

They were trying to find out how much it was torn. I was shocked seeing them all naked, along with me, being all naked. A minute later one of them said, "Madam, it's torn now, you'll have to pay for this dress." I whispered how much and he said the amount. It was nearly double amount which I had with me. I mumbled that I can pay only this much amount only. I should have said that it was their fault and now they were blaming me. One of them placed his one hand on my shoulder and with another palm grabbed my pussy. He said, "You don't pay a single penny, we will manage, just co-operate a little." I didn't reply anything so the other one grabbed my one boob and one bum and started to press them harsh. He pulled me in between and the front one kissed me full mouth. The other one separated my ass cheeks and pushed his dick inside, he had already applied thick oil coating on his dick and it went in smoothly. The guy front to me managed to put his dick inside my pussy and both started to fuck me at the same time.

They kept on fucking me and also managed to maul my ass cheeks, boobs and kissed me full mouth, alternatively. They took tough 30 minutes to fill my both holes, one after the other, and only then I realised that they weren't wearing any condom. They opened the door, went outside taking the last piece of clothes they had in that room. I heard little murmuring outside and then the changing room door opened wide and the owner of the shop came inside. He came inside closed the door behind and started to get rid of his clothes. He was murmuring in his own, "I knew she was a slut, anyways what my business." He turned me around, bend me down, spread my thighs, kept my palms on the wall and pushed his dick in my pussy in one go. He grabbed my both boobs with his palms and started to maul them brutally in between. He was an older guy, so he didn't take very long to flood my pussy once more.

He wore his clothes and went outside. The door opened again and my clothes were thrown inside, thrown because no one waited for me to grab them. I collected them, wore them quietly and then came out of the changing room. I came out of shop and then went straight to home without shopping anything. In the way home I was thinking, whether they sensed me a fool or a cowards or things went coincidently like that. The event which happened with me in the market, made me change my plan of shopping. I decided to put that amount in bank instead of doing shopping.

About three days later to the event happened with me while shopping, my husband told me that there was a marriage reception of their close family friend. I was asked to get ready in the evening with bright make-ups. He wanted to envy his friends, I got prepared in a blue coloured sari, with deep neck matching blouse, matching bangles, jewelleries and sandals. We arrived at the marriage hall around 8 pm in the evening. We went inside and I was introduced to several peoples. Later after 15 minutes, my husband got involved talking with his friends and rest of my family members got involved with their familiar peoples. I was left alone as I didn't know anyone there. So the host of the party and the mother of the groom came to me. She suggested me to go and have snacks or there was an orchestra going on just beside the marriage hall, organized by them only for the guests, I can go and enjoy over there.

Just than my husband also joined the conversation, he too liked the suggestion and suggested me the same. I smiled at both of them and headed towards the snack zone first. I was really feeling bored in the party, so I was thinking and was totally engrossed in my thoughts only. A guy in his early twenties, seemed to be a college going or just passed out, was coming towards me. The floor was uneven and the mattress had folding on several places. The guy tripped on one such fold and fell over me. He wasn't totally misbalanced but still he fell upon me. For regaining his balance, he tried to grab my shoulders, but his judgement went wrong, result was him grabbing my both boobs in his both palms. He squeezed them hard, and it took few seconds to balance himself. Till then he was holding my boobs, but I realised that after standing properly, he still continued to hold my boobs for few seconds, before leaving and apologizing to me. I didn't reply anything to him and went towards the cold drink counter.

I took a glass of cold drink and sipped it standing near the corner. Just then I saw the same guy, coming towards me, smiling. To avoid conversation with him, I just turned around and pretended I haven't seen him. I waited for 2-3 minutes before turning back. In that period, I finished cold drink from my disposable glass. As soon as I turned back and took a step forward, I bashed the same guy. I'm not sure, coincidently or purposely, his hands were back on my boobs, holding them and squeezing them for few seconds. He apologized again, but I didn't felt guiltiness on his face. He smiled while he said sorry and then went off. I kept staring at him until he vanished from my site. I took a chair and sat on the corner for few minutes. The first time that guy squeezed my boobs was hard enough, but the second time he squeezed even harder. It was hurting and I wanted to catch my breath.

After feeling normal, I headed towards the ice cream stand. The stand was flooded like anything, there were at least 50-60 peoples surrounding the ice cream stand, demanding ice-cream. Everyone wanted to get the ice-cream first, no one wanted to wait. I too joined the queue, there were round queue around the ice-cream stand, and I was standing in the fifth of sixth row. Now few peoples also assembled behind me and the peoples behind me were literally pushing peoples forward. There was a guy just behind me, whose body was brushing behind my back; likewise, I was brushing my front body against the guy front to me. While I was waiting the queue to move ahead, I realised the guy, just behind me had placed his both palms over my butts. Now it was accidently or purposely I wasn't sure. But soon I realised it to be purposely, as he started to squeeze my butt cheeks. I turned slightly to find the same guy who has squeezed my boobs two times, squeezing my ass this time.

I was about to say something when he harshly said to face forward and not to look back. I froze on his command and turned my face. He kept on squeezing my butts' cheeks over my sari for few moments. A minute later, he tried pulled my petticoat and introduced his hand inside, right inside my underwear, over my naked butts. I froze, how far he had gone, but I wasn't able to react at all. While pressing my bums he few times brushed over my pussy lips too. Then he pulled his hands out. I thought before he does something more, I should get back inside the main hall, so I turned towards my right, asked people's to excuse me and came out of the crowd. While I was about to change my direction, a guy chest hit my shoulders, I peeped back and found the same guy. He started to push me with his chest perpendicular to my spine, and unwillingly I had to walk forward. He kept on pushing me until we reached the end on the tent cloth fencing. The tent cloth was fixed on bamboos, with sheets hanging adjacent to each other. They were like curtains and had gap between them.

He still kept on forcing me forward and we reached to a gap between the two tent cloths. He raised one of the tent cloths like a curtain and forced me to pass through it. We passed the tent cloth fencing and now were out of sight of everyone. The whole ground of the hall wasn't covered with those tent clothes, instead only half was being covered. He kept on forcing me with his body pressure to move forward until we reached to the corner of the boundary wall. The corner was bright due to a street light just outside the boundary. There was also a cement bench over there and nothing else. When we reached there, he gave me space and I turned around. As soon as I turned around he pulled my sari edge, and started to unbutton my blouse immediately. Within seconds, he opened all the buttons of my blouse and separated the two ends of it. When he was done, he pushed my bra upwards and my both boobs came to view. He grabbed both my boobs in his hands, and started to squeeze them brutally. After he was over with my boobs squeezing he gulped the nipples in his mouth and started to suck them.

While he was doing that, he started to raise my sari along with my petticoat. He raised them high up till my tummy and asked me to hold them. He pulled my underwear downwards and soon it was out of my legs. He immediately started to finger my pussy and press my bums. While he was sucking my nipples, fingering my pussy and squeezing my bums, I observed two shadows heading towards us. I should have pushed him and adjusted my clothes but I froze. They both reached to us and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and saw two guys in late twenties, who were asking what was happening in manner of taunt tone. One of them asked who I was, his girlfriend or wife? The guy who was forcing himself on me rejected both options. So both the new faces requested to join in and have a share on me. This guy welcomed them in but stated that he'll fuck me first. Rest two guys agreed and joined in. This college guy was busy playing with my boobs. Another one sat on his knees and started to bite on my bums and was licking on my thighs.