Coward Little Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I was on the machine, he attacked me immediately, kissing me and playing with my boobs. He even forwarded his hand and fingered few time in my pussy. This was the time when other two recovered from shock, and came backward. They saw us and both exchanged hi-fi with each other. After few minutes when he was satisfied playing with my body he spread thighs, dropped his pants till his knees and entered my pussy. He immediately started to bang me with full force and desperation. He banged me for 15 minutes or so and filled my pussy with a grunt. He withdrew his dick out, pulled his pant up, and said to other, "Your turn." The other guy dropped his pant, wasn't in mood for foreplay. He immediately got inside my pussy. He was fucking me with full speed and I was trying to suppress my moans. Just then a police jeep entered the petrol pump.

The third person went forward to attend them so that they don't feel suspicious. The jeep stopped beside the pump machine and it consisted of maybe 4-5 policemen. So they asked what they were doing this late. So they told them that the lock of this petrol machine was been taken by one staff. So they were waiting for him to return, and cannot leave without locking this machine. They seemed convinced but one of them asked whose Activa was this. One of them said that it was of their manager, who went to take keys with another staff. He didn't seem suspicious and said to move on, they'll return in 1 hour and the pump should be closed by then. They accepted and the jeep moved away.

The biggest disaster was the guy who was fucking me at that time. He was either too brave or was doing it purposely. He was hitting me with more pressure and I had to cup my mouth to suppress the moans. As soon as the jeep left, the guy fucking me deposited his load inside my pussy. As soon as he was over, the last guy was already ready after dropping his pant. His dick went straight inside my pussy, fucking me with full pressure and full speed. In next 15-20 minutes, he flooded me inside and stepped aside. He pulled his pant up, went to bring my clothes, dusted my clothes and gave me to wear. After wearing my clothes, I came back to the Activa, started it and moved till the road. It was around 1 am by then, I looked at the isolated road and shivers ran through my spins. I stopped my Activa and was thinking what to do next. About 2-3 minutes later the guy who soaked me in petrol arrived there by Bicycle and the other two guys arrived by Activa.

The guy in the bicycle understood my issue and asked the other two guys to drop me till my home. So the guys asked me to move and they'll be just behind me. I moved my Activa and reached home in 10-12 minutes. In the way I looked in the rear mirror several times to make sure they were behind. When I reached home, I turned my head and shook my head, stating that they can go now. Then I got down from Activa and did a blunder mistake for the night. I did few mistakes earlier already but this was another mistake that I did for the night. I pulled the keys and opened the front gate first, then the parked the Activa inside the boundary and opened the gate with my keys. I entered the house without even looking around. I went to the bedroom to change my clothes. I removed my stained clothes and dumped it in washing machine. Then wrapped the towel around myself and came out to close the front door. To my shock both of them had parked their bike inside the boundary and were entering the drawing hall.

I looked at them confused so one of them said, "Seems that tonight you're all alone. We thought we can give you company by morning. We finished very swiftly at the Pump and that too in very uncomfortable position. You with us, on the bed, will be much relaxing and enjoyable. Don't worry, we'll leave before dawn." While saying this they were closing the main door, and reached just in front of me. I was dumbstruck looking at them when they pulled the towel out of my body. The other one said, "Allow us to look at you in the broad tube light." They looked at me from all sides, then caught me by my waists from both sides and asked me to direct them to bedroom. Finding no way out I took them to my bedroom. They left early in the morning around 5:30 am, staying at my house for 4½ hours. I think it's not needed to be mentioned that they both fucked me in both pussy and ass, one time each before leaving.

One day while thinking about what all have happened with me, I resigned to my fate. Whether I like it or not, people are going to fuck me every now and then. I am very coward, and I cannot even say no to anyone and gets fucked whenever wherever and however anyone wants. But none of them was planned and they always fucked me without precautions. I was thinking about Puru idea of carrying condoms with me, at least this will help me from the chance of getting any disease and pregnancy. I decided to purchase condoms all by myself. At least I cannot ask my husband to buy condoms for me, so that when other guys instead of him, fucked me, they can use that. So to determine another fate, I moved to a medical shop. It was Wednesday and all the shops nearby was closed. Only a medical shop was open. It was a big medical shop and four guys were standing on the counter, waiting for customers. I reached to the corner counter, situated beside the wall. I hesitated a while then asked for condoms. He pushed his hand below counter and pulled a pack.

He passed the pack to me and said the amount. I took the packet and paid him the price. I turned around and while I was leaving a foolish question hit my mind. I will like to say few foolish questions. I turned around and asked him, "Is this the only type of condom that comes." He looked at me confused and told me types of condoms. He told me about plain condoms which he gave me, thin condoms which is very thin and doesn't feel inside, dotted condoms and extra dotted condoms. Now I was confused more, so I asked him that which one was better in all. He seemed frustrated on my question and said that it cannot be told without testing them for real. Now a foolish question came out from my mouth, "Don't we have any demo for those?" immediately as soon as I said that I realised my mistake, but it was too late by then.

The man opened the counter flap and grabbed me by my hand and started to pull me inside. I wasn't so sure to resist or oppose his approach. But in fact, rest of his three colleagues were shocked. As soon as I was inside the medical shop the guy turned around to his colleagues and said, "Madam needs a demo of all type of condoms." They all smiled and said that they were dropping the shutter for the purpose; demo cannot be done while shop is opened. The shutter went down and I was sure about my fate now. The guy started to disrobe me immediately and within few minutes I was all naked standing between four guys. The guy who pulled me inside, dropped his pants, he took the condom from me and place that condom on his dick.

He spread my pussy lips and said, "The condom is lubricated with gel, even if the girl isn't releasing liquid from her pussy, still due to this gel, the condom will help the dick to slide inside very comfortably. Let me show you." Saying this he pushed his dick inside and it went straight inside my pussy. He grabbed my ass, started to kiss my lips and fucked my pussy with extreme pleasure. He kept on hitting me and rest of the guys were disrobing themselves. They came around and took liberty to press my boobs, thighs and bums in between. I was being deposited on the shelf and the guy was all over me. That's why they weren't able to get obstacle free groping, but still they were taking turns in groping me.

The guy kept on hitting me till 20 minutes and deposited inside. Though he deposited his load inside the condom but the warmness was being felt inside. He pulled his condom out and showed me. He asked whether I got the idea of normal type condom or not. I didn't reply him anything and the second guy came forward. He pulled another condom showed me the condom and said that it was skin fitted thin condom. Wearing this I would feel like real dick only and won't feel the condom at all. He placed he condom on his dick and placed the condom coated dick straight inside my pussy. He started to fuck me immediately with full force. Rest two guys were having fun in groping my body.

He was kissing me and was asking in between that whether I was feeling his dick or not. I stayed silent and let him fuck me as he wanted. He kept on fucking me for 15 minutes before depositing his load inside me. He pulled his dick out, pulled the condom out and dumped it in the dustbin. The third guy came forward and showed me a dotted condom. He told me few features about it then wore that one on his dick and entered my pussy. He started to fuck me with extra pressure. The dots on condom made me uncomfortable but I kept silent. He kept on fucking me for next 15 minutes, till then the last guy was having pleasure in groping my body. About 15 minutes later he deposited his load, inside the condom, which was inside my pussy and pulled out his dick. He dumped the condom and the last one showed me the extra dotted condom.

He told me its feature and pushed his dick inside my pussy after wearing that condom. My pussy was already ravished by now; his extra dotted condom was making me to weep a little. He was smiling by my condition and situation and was hitting me with more pressure so that it makes me more uncomfortable. He was kissing me to suppress my weeps as it was a change of getting heard by someone outside. For next 20 minutes he kept on fucking or I'll like to say ravishing my pussy, before depositing his load inside the condom which was inside my pussy. He pulled out his dick, got rid of his used condom and left me all alone. I grabbed my clothes lying on the floor. I started to wear them one by one, all in front of them.

When I was all done one of them asked me which condom I liked the most. I said that the second one was good. So he pulled a big pack of that condom and handed it to me. I reached my purse and he said that it was complimentary packet with the demo feature for me and wasn't required to pay. The first guy beat his head with his palm and said, "Didn't gave to demo of the effect those condoms gives in ass. Come on remove your clothes we'll show you that too." I panicked and said, "Not now, some other time." They all laughed loudly on those words and the shutter was held open. I came outside, pulled all condoms from box and placed it in my bag. I reached home, hid those entire condoms in the secret chamber of Elmira and kept 6 condoms in secret pocket of my purse.

After 10 days of that medical shop incident I was told that Komal was going for picnic and I need to drop her by 7 am, next morning. I nodded my head and told my husband that I will be going to my friend house after that. My friend had called me since many days, but I couldn't manage, so early in the morning was a good time for that. I reached school a little later than expected. I reached by 7:15 and the bus was already about to leave. We reached the door and I made Komal to climb up the bus. The door closed and bus moved on. I waved Komal and was about to turn around and move towards my Activa. Before I could turn around a hand came and reclined on my waist, I got terrified immediately and turned towards the direction. It was the same male teacher who had fucked me before in the school bathroom. He was smiling at me and I couldn't find the guts to say anything. He started to drag me by my waist and we moved inside the school building.

When we got inside the school premises, he said, "We are very few peoples left in the school. Come inside, we'll have good time." He kept on dragging me till we reached the staff room. He opened the gate and we got inside. There were three peoples sitting inside the staff room. One was the guy who had fucked me with this guy earlier and the other two were peoples who met us before leaving. The guy holding my waist announced that he had brought the slut inside. One of the new faces said, "Come on slut, take off your clothes and show us your nude body." I remained unmoved when another one shouted. I shivered on his hard words and panicked immediately. With trembling hands, I started to remove my clothes one by one. The guy, who brought me here, was telling the others that how well I was fucked by some cheap guys previously, which he saw.

And how well I was being fucked by both of them earlier. When I was all naked and standing as a treat in front of them, they asked me to turn around and show my ass to them. After showing them my back, I was asked to bend down and spread my butt cheeks to show them. I was doing everything I was asked. It was followed by turned front and bending down to show them my boobs. It was followed by keeping my one leg, on the chair, to make them view my pussy. After the show was over I was summon to deposit myself on the table. I deposited myself on the table and I was surrounded by all of them. They started to grope my body from all side, licking everywhere and been sucked and kissed from all side. For next 20 minutes the event went on and came to a halt with the conclusion, that fucking should start.

They started to disrobe immediately and the sequence was being decided. One of them climbed on table and spread my thighs wide. He was about to enter my pussy when I begged him for condom. He plainly said that he doesn't have condom and is not going for buying it on such crucial time. I said that I was having in my purse, my purse was opened and the condoms were pulled out, according to my instruction. As soon as the secret pocked opened and six condoms came out of it, they all busted in laughter. They asked me how many guys I was fucking on daily basis, so that I was carrying six condoms. They started to discuss among themselves that I was involved in some kind of prostitution and was earning money selling my body. The guy fixed the condom on his dick and immediately got inside.

He started to fuck me with full force and kept on squeezing my boobs and kissing me in between. Rest guy had also armed themselves with condoms and were waiting for their turn to come. The guy fucked me for 20 minutes before grunting and exploding his load. As soon as he pulled his dick out, and stepped down from the table. My pussy was being replaced by another guy. I didn't even get time to drop my legs on table. An identical action started with my body, getting fucked in my pussy and my rest of the body been ravished. He kept of fucking me for next 15 minutes and after it was replaced by the third guy. The third guy took 15 more minutes and got aside, making way for the fourth guy to replace him. The forth guy took 20 more minutes, I was lying in the same position since more than one hour how and wasn't able to feel my thighs and legs.

Beside that my pussy was already sore and paining a lot due to continues action. I felt relaxed as soon as they all stepped aside, I stretched my legs and tried to re-gain my energy which I lost in continues pounding. About 10 minutes later I got up and tried to get down from table when someone stopped me. He said to turn on my fours as they were going to fuck my ass, one by one. I panicked and said that I'm too much tiered and can't take it anymore. So one of them said, "You got six condoms in the purse, means you have the capacity to get fucked my 6 peoples altogether. None of them would be using condom while fucking ass. We are only four and you're making excuses for us. Come on if you want cash we can also give but don't ruin our fun. And what you want is fucking only, you are a slut only." I didn't argue and I think it wasn't of any use. I turned around on my fours and opened my ass for them. They climbed on the table, used oil for lubricating their dicks and entered my asshole one after the other. I didn't even turn back to see who came first and who came last. I stood still until all of them got finished inside my asshole. After the session I cleaned myself, wore my clothes and returned back after fixing my make-up.

Few days after this incident, my mobile balance went off. I was talking with my mom and it went off. It was around 1 pm and I told my problem to my mother-in-law. It was an off day for the market, but my mother-in-law directed me to some so and so shop. I took my Activa and reached that mobile shop in 15 minutes. I rushed to the counter and asked for immediate recharge. The shop consisted of three peoples at that time. One must be the owner of the shop, another one was his assistant and a customer was looking at few mobiles placed on the counter. The owner asked me to wait for few minutes and let him finish his deal. I stood silent and he started to elaborate the mobile features to the customer. The customer wanted a good camera quality phone and was insisting for the same. He was focused on picture quality and video quality and was rejecting every mobile the owner showed him.

He took his picture too with few mobiles but wasn't satisfied with the camera quality. He was asked to shoot a video but he plainly said that he wasn't satisfied with the camera quality with still pictures, so he wasn't interested in shooting videos and wasting time with that. The assistant of the owner came for the aid. He asked to owner to let him handle the situation. He owner smiled at him and asked him to go on. He came out of the corner, went for a mobile set and came back with a gorgeous looking mobile. He opened the box and fixed the mobile batteries and showed the mobile to the customer. The customer didn't even take the mobile in his hand and asked him to show the camera quality and it should be till his expectation mark.

The young man smiled and came towards me, he requested me that could I help him in that. I smiled and said that what I can do for him. He said that he wants to click my few pictures and will delete them immediately. I smiled and said to go on and he clicked my few pictures. I forgot to mention that I was wearing a dark coloured t-shirt and jeans that day and wasn't wearing any bra inside. After clicking few pictures, he showed it to the customer but the customer wasn't satisfied. The assistant turned towards me once again. He asked me to hold the mobile as he wanted to show the customer, little other type of pictures. I took the mobile in my hand and he grabbed hold of my t-shirts bottom and immediately pulled it upwards till it reached above my chest.

My whole boobs were open on display. I was hell shocked and he took the mobile from me and clicked few pictures. He passed them to the customer and this time he saw those pictures and appreciated. He commented that fair things glows naturally but what about the dark things. The assistant took it as a guidance signal and sat on his knees in front of me. Before I could recover from shock, he was unbuttoning my jeans and was dragged till my ankles along with my underwear. He asked the customer to handover the mobile and he clicked my pussy pictures. The customer was impressed with the camera quality and he asked about the video quality.

The assistant suggested him to get bare and take me to the sofa and fuck me. He said that he'll record the entire scene with the mobile and the customer can check the quality of recording. The shutter went half down and I was being pulled by that customer to the sofa. The jeans were still jumbled around my ankles and t-shirt around my chest. I was deposited on the sofa on my back and customer disrobed himself. He projected his attentions on my boobs first, grope and squeeze them harshly, followed by lots of sucking and licking. He then projected himself towards my lips and kisses me several times. Now his attention came towards my pussy. Without wasting time, he got rid of my jeans and spread my legs apart. He got inside me immediately fucking me to core.