All Comments on 'Cowboy Dreams'

by nomdamour

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A loving couple having fun...

A loving couple having fun...However some details weren't right: 1st - The writer forgot to say this was in a parallel world with no diseases...If it wasn't what loving husband would risk his wife to caught a STD? 2nd - When the lover said some very old clichés like: "Ben told Charlie he was the luckiest guy in the world to have me for his wife..."!!! However a good fun night for a loving couple...3*

robertlrobertlabout 8 years ago
fun night

What a fun story, hope you tell more of your adventures

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Very good for a narrated story!

My main quibble is with the degree to which the tale was narrated ... helped a bit that the 'post-hoc' narrator was Sweetie!

Another quibble was that there was about ZERO tension/suspense/drama after Sweetie agreed to go along with her trustworthy Hubby. I believe that an LW story STARTS after Sweetie has her adventure and Hubby becomes aware of it (same time in this situation!) Therefore, in my opinion, this is the start of this couple's LW story. Hubby has promised to react very positively ... BUT what we think we would do and what we actually do 'aft gang agley!'

So, there should be a CH2 ... less trite than this fairly nice set-up! Maybe Bull gets more confident, Sweetie gets curious about how it would develop with privacy, and Hubby re-evaluates the limits of his generosity.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who's?

the word is "whose" and not "who's".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tryin' to achieve a narration with a "drawl" may have been more work and.....

....less successful than you hoped. This kind of narration os tough to pull of well, but I thought the narration, per se, went well. I felt the cowboy schtick was a bit contrived and not as successful.

Some issues with spelling were made more prominent by where they appeared and how they fit.

Oh, and if this isn't an LW story, there aren't any such things in the world. Hoorah!

My most critical comment is that this storyline is one of the most overdone in the community. I would have far rather seen you turn it into gangbang (which I loathe), than following this well-trodden path to the inevitable winking ending. Geese, you even included that most offensive of stupid comments, "You're a lucky man!"

Well, it is what it is. So. You did, I think, a good job carrying a narration off. Picking a story to tell, not so much. Giving it a cowboy colloquialism....also not so much.

But in any event, it took work and courage, which I admire.

Maybe you could see about some editorial help with the technical aspects of the thing....it will, at the least polish it up past what a single pair of eyes can usually do.

Thank you for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun story

I enjoyed the story. Would have been better if it was longer', but good read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an amazing story!! It reminded me of the many times that my wife, Kaye Sullivan, would fuck a couple her BFs while I watched her long legs wrap around one he while sucking off another. Loved watching the cum flow out of her hairy blonde cunt!!! Next, the cock in her mouth would explode and then come down her chin. She would often kiss me and give me tasty snowballs.What great fun!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous