Cowboy Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

"Oh yes, anything." She wiggled her eyebrows, and then lay back on the bed as Sean strapped on the cock. They kissed again as Sean lay between her legs with the cock resting against her sex. A free hand rolled Indy's nipples between long fingers.

Indy's back arched into the contact, and she spread her legs further apart. She was so ready for the upcoming pleasure. Ever since Sean had ceaselessly teased her with caresses through her clothing on the way back to the ranch. And when a hand firmly cupped her sex, she thought she would lose her mind as the horse's gait continued to press that hand between her and the saddle horn into her.

Sensing the young blonde's readiness, Sean reached down and guided the cock inside. She heard a groan erupt from deep within her lover. "I love you Indy."

Sea green eyes connected with ocean blue. A small hand reached out to caress a sculptured cheek. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head when Sean slowly pulled out almost completely and then pushed all the way back in. She raised her legs up, but instead of wrapping them around Sean's waist, she managed to lay her feet flat on her lover's lower back.

Sean maintained a steady unhurried in and out motion they were both enjoying. She reveled in the feel of the feet on the small of her back. As they began to slide down to her ass cheeks, she moaned loudly.

Indy's feet played with the crevice of her lover's ass, enjoying the reactions it resulted in. They continued their journey down to the back of Sean's thighs. She paused as one leg took purchase around Sean's, and the other foot stroked behind Sean's knee down to her calf and up again.

"Ohhh god you're flexible." Sean hissed out.

"Double...jointed. You...like it?" Indy felt Sean's hips jerk forward in reaction to the stroking, and it hit a sensitive spot inside of her.

"G-o-d...yesss." Sean shouted as she closed her eyes in ecstasy from Indy's continued attention to the back of her leg. Hips began to grind into Indy at a faster pace. She tried to hold out, not wanting her orgasm to come so soon, but that foot stroking her was driving her mad.

Indy suddenly clutched at Sean's broad back. "Ohhh Sean...ahhh...I'm gonna come."

Sean drove the dildo into her and shuddered as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. "A-h-h-h."

Indy quickly followed when her sensitive spot was struck deeply. She screamed out her release in her lover's name.

As the shudders subsided, she began to pull out, but was halted by the legs that wrapped themselves tightly around her waist.

"No...please stay inside." Indy requested.

"Sure, anything you want."

Indy chuckled. "Anything?"

Blue eyes regarded her playfully. "Well...what did you have in mind?"

"Hmm...that I need you again, but I'd like to be on top this time."

Sean's black eyebrows wiggled under equally black bangs. In one quick motion, she rolled over without losing contact with her lover. "How's this?"

Indy nodded with a smile as she bit her bottom lip. Small hands instinctively took purchase of Sean's breasts, kneading and rolling the nipples between her fingers. When the body beneath her arched into the contact, she felt the cock touch that one spot again. "Oh god Sean." She tugged on the nipples causing the cowboy to arch off the bed moaning loudly, and as she felt the cock graze that spot, she shivered.

Sean took notice of the young woman's reactions, so grabbing Indy's hips firmly she rolled her own up striking the spot a few times.

"Ohhh...gaw... Se-a-n! I...I have a sensitive...spot."

"I know." The cowboy responded with an impish grin.

Indy tried to control the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. "Does every woman have that spot?" She asked with eyes tightly closed.

"Yep." She rolled her hips forward again.

Indy couldn't contain herself any longer, she began to grind into the cock and realized that at just the right angle she could get the cock to graze that area over and over again. Leaning down, she kissed her lover passionately as their hips bucked in rhythm to one another's motions. Indy arched back up as she screamed out her orgasm first, and Sean followed closely behind her.

Spent and sated, they lay spooned against each other.

**************

There was a commotion outside. The horses were frightened by something and began neighing loudly. A couple of them were pounding their hooves into the walls and stable doors. Suddenly a hooting and hollering was sounded into the night air.

The lovers were peacefully asleep when the phone rang. Sean opened tired eyes as she reached for the receiver. "Yeah?" She said in a raspy voice.

"Boss, there's a fire, I can't get to all the horses." One of her boys shouted.

Azure eyes sprung wide with the news. "I'll be right there." She flung out of the bed and hurriedly got on her jeans and a flannel shirt.

Indy awoke. "Sean, what's wrong?"

"Stable fire." Disregarding her boots, she sprinted out of the house.

The young blonde donned her clothes and followed after her lover. The scene she saw was heartbreaking. The stable was engulfed in flames, and she could hear the horses inside crying.

Joe kept pulling out as many as he could. Sean grabbed him by the arm. "Where's Midnight?"

He looked at her with sad and fearful brown eyes. "I can't get to her."

She jumped inside the entranceway calling out Midnight's name. The heat from the flames was beyond boiling. She coughed as the smoke entered her lungs. Needing to find her mare, she called out again. Finally she heard the horse's cry. Leaping over a low wall of fire, she dug in her jeans pocket. Flipping open her knife, she cut the rope tied to the horse's bridle that kept Midnight tethered in the stall. "I've got you girl. Come on, let's get out."

Indy waited frantically searching for her lover through the flames. She was inside for too long and it worried the small blonde. Finally she decided to go inside after her.

Joe yelled for her to come back but to no avail.

Tommy drove up in his truck, and jumped out. "Where is she?"

"They...they both went in. Sean went after Midnight, and when she didn't come out, Indy went after her." Joe responded nervously.

Tommy leapt through the flames with a wet bandana over his mouth, and the sight that caught his eyes made his heart lurch. Sean laid unconscious face down on the ground. One end of a wooden beam at her shoulder pinned her down to the spot. Indy was frantically pulling at Sean's shirt to move her from under the weight of the wood. Midnight stood nearby at a dead stop. Her black eyes darted back and forth from the women to the flames that were inches away from them.

Tommy ran up, and pushing Indy aside, he quickly using his jean covered forearms to lift the beam. "Grab her." He yelled to Indy who hurriedly took hold of her lover. Tommy dropped the beam and beat out the flames on his arms. He then hoisted Sean up on his shoulder. "Take Midnight and follow me." He yelled again.

As soon as they reached the entranceway, the roof of the stable came crashing down behind them.

Outside, Indy and Tommy coughed trying to get some relief from the burning acrid smoke they inhaled. Indy cradled her love as she rocked back and forth. The fear of almost losing the love of her life finally hit, and she began to sob.

***************

After a couple of days in the hospital, all of them were allowed to return home. Sean sat at the kitchen table with her shoulder bandaged up, looking over the designs for the new stable.

With the ordeal of the fire behind them, Indy took time to process all that transpired. After wiping at her tear-stained face, she stormed into the room, and faced her lover angrily.

Raised black eyebrows looked to her. "Hi?" Sean commented hesitantly and nervously as she noticed the blaze in her lover's green orbs.

"Sean Peterson, don't you ever...I mean ever...put me through something like that again. Do you hear me? I mean it. How dare you try to play the hero all by yourself and make me worry about you? Don't ever do that again." She yelled, and punched Sean in her good shoulder out of anger. She then plopped into a chair and cried uncontrollably once again into her hands.

The tall cowboy rubbed the now painful shoulder and scooted over to her lover. Enclosing the small woman in an embrace, she cooed to calm her down. "I'm sorry baby."

"You scared me so much, and then to find you laying there..... It was awful."

"I'm here now." She whispered in a small ear. "I'm sorry for scaring you like that and for what happened."

Indy held onto the cowboy as she wiped at her tears with one hand, and then asked, "Do you know the cause of the fire?"

Sean tucked a strand of blonde hair behind Indy's ear. "Yeah, apparently it was arson."

Green eyes widened in disbelief. "But who? Why?"

"Well all of us on the ranch have a pretty good idea it was Bret's boys. He's been after the ranch since before my grandpa died a couple of years back. He knows I won't sell, so maybe he thinks he can scare me out."

"What are you going to do?" Indy asked curiously as she thought about the further danger her lover could be in.

"I'm going to rebuild, and just carry on. Contacting the authorities about this may not prove to be any good. There are bad cops in this town because Bret pays them off. Somehow someway, he'll get what's coming to him, but right now I don't have any other solution. The workers should be done by tomorrow morning at the latest, and we can get the horses settled back in."

Suddenly Tommy walked in. "Mornin' y'all. Sean, we found something you oughta take a look at." All three headed out to the area just behind the old stable where the workers were busy erecting the new one. They approached Joe who was just standing there by one of the oak trees.

"Joe found some evidence." Tommy commented as they stepped up to the area.

The older man with the soft brown eyes and big bushy goatee pointed to the grassy patch. Their eyes followed his finger to a red plastic gas container that was half melted into the ground. Sean bent down on one knee and took a closer look.

"Well, it definitely has the name of his farm on it. We could use this against him. Say that someone saw some of his boys here." She commented casually.

"That sounds like an idea." Tommy said. "When do you want to go over there?"

"Well, no time like the present."

"You two can't seriously be saying you're just going to waltz up to this man's place and try to threaten him, are you?" Indy questioned vehemently.

With a huge grin, Tommy said, "Sure. Everyone knows Bret's chicken shit. So, he might 'fess up or something. That way we can get him to pay for the damages."

"Come on, let's go now." Sean announced. She stood up and hugged Indy, before saying, "We'll be back by lunch."

"I have a bad feeling about this Sean." The small woman said as she held onto her love.

Blue and green eyes connected. "Tommy will be with me. We'll be fine. We're just going to talk to him." She planted a tender kiss upon Indy's lips, and they left.

*****************

The two friends were escorted to Bret's office by one of his guards. The conniving owner of almost a third of the town always had to have his 'guards' since he was hated by so many.

"And what do I owe such a lovely visit from you two?" He said from behind his large mahogany desk. A thick cigar was in his right hand and a glass of whiskey in his left one.

Sean was the first to speak. "We found the evidence your boys left behind after setting my stable on fire, and they were seen by one of my men late that night wandering around on the property."

Bret let out a deep chuckle as he puffed away at the cigar. He took a swig of his drink and said, "I sure as hell don't know what you're talking about, but it does sound funny." He puffed the cigar again before continuing. "And here, I thought you two were going to confess to my best three fillies being murdered."

"What??" Tommy questioned loudly.

Then all of a sudden, everything went black for the two friends.

**************

Indy was kneeling in her garden tending to the tomato plants when a dreadful feeling came over her. She tried to shake it off, but was unsuccessful. Going inside the small house, she called over at the ranch. There was no answer except the voice mail, so she decided to head over.

She hopped in her Jeep and quickly drove off to see if anyone at the ranch had news.

**************

Blue eyes slowly fluttered open, and a moan came from her dry throat. Everything was a big blur that kept moving around slowly in circles. Sean tried to lift a hand to her head, but noticed something was preventing her from doing so. Closing her eyes again, and trying to focus, she managed to hitch herself up onto her knees. When she opened her eyes again, things started to come into focus.

"Well, I see you've decided to wake up." A deep thick voice said in the distance.

Sean looked up to see a large beer belly of a man in a tan uniform leaning up against the metal bars that were in front of him. She blinked a few times in the hopes of seeing more clearly. Her head ached beyond measure, and she still couldn't move her hands.

"You have a lot to answer for Peterson. We're going to have ourselves a little question and answer session later on." The uniformed man said as he removed his brown cowboy hat to wipe at his forehead with the back of his hand.

She felt like throwing up as her stomach lurched from the pain in her head and the other aches she felt. Swallowing the bile that came up, she asked, "Where am I?"

The man chuckled, and his potbelly shook. "In jail, honey."

"What for?" She managed to choke out, but she didn't get her answer. Looking around, she found herself alone. She was so upset from the pain and the nausea and not understanding what was going on, that her body revolted, and she spewed on the gray cement floor.

*****************

Indy checked with Joe and the other boys at the ranch, and no one had any news about Tommy and Sean. She didn't know what to do except wait. Curled up in the recliner in Sean's living room, she fell asleep.

They were kissing on her bed again. The lips against her own felt wonderfully soft. She moaned when a large hand cupped her breast, through her shirt, and a thumb grazed the nipple.

Suddenly the door burst open. "What the hell are you doing?" The older woman screamed as she stomped up to them.

Indy looked at her mother in fear. "Mamma...I..."

"How could you do this? You're a filthy girl. You're the devil's child."

Indy covered her face with her hand, and cried. "I'm sorry...I..."

"You horrible child. You disgust me." Her mother yelled again, and brought her hand up to strike.

Then it suddenly hit Indy that her mother no longer ruled her. She was her own person --- an adult. The strength she received was from the love she had for Sean. Looking into her mother's eyes, she shouted, "Be gone. You have no power over me. You ruined my life long enough. You are dead to this world and dead to me. Don't you ever come back."

Her mother stared dumbfounded, and then faded away into nothing.

"You did a great job there." A voice from behind commented.

Indy turned around to see her lover standing there, but something was wrong. She was bruised, bloodied and bound. "Oh my god, Sean."

Reaching her love, she looked at the tall woman carefully. A tear spilled down her cheek at seeing Sean's swollen eye and bloodied nose. "What's going on? Why do you look like this?"

"Indy, I'm in jail. That is all I know."

The small woman took notice of the handcuffs, binding Sean's hands behind her back, and more tears streaked her face.

Suddenly green eyes opened abruptly. Indy looked around the living room. The dream was so real, and it took her a moment to realize she was no longer dreaming. She quickly made a phone call and then went in search of Joe.

********************

The clanking of something on the cell bars woke Sean up. She lifted her head to see the same uniformed officer with the large gut. Two others were with him, and as they made their way into the cell, she tried to stand up. They grabbed her by the arms and dragged her out and down the short hallway. Inside another room, they forced her into a chair at the table.

"Alright, Peterson, time for you to admit to the crimes against you." The potbelly officer said.

She peered up at them, and said, "I have rights --- like a phone call and an attorney."

"Sassy little bitch, isn't she." One of the other officers commented. He grabbed her chin roughly, and staring into her one good eye, said, "You're going to tell us what we want to know, and if you don't, we'll be happy to break you." He pushed her away forcefully almost knocking her from the chair.

"I'm thinking I'd like to break her now." The third officer said as he licked his lips and lightly fingered the bulge straining his pants.

"Sounds good to me," said the first cop.

Suddenly she found herself thrown face down over the table's top. As one of them worked on her jeans, she immediately kicked up behind her, making contact with his groin. He screamed as he grabbed himself and fell to the floor.

The other two jumped Sean --- punching her in the ribs and stomach. She coughed up blood and doubled over. One of them said, "Bring her back over here, I'll cuff her ankles to the table legs."

She felt the heavy hand on her shoulder, and took the opportunity to quickly use her other shoulder --- ramming it into his belly and knocking him over the table's top.

In a flash, the door burst open, and there stood Indy, Joe, and two others. Sean fell to her knees from all the pain. Her lover ran up and cradled her in her arms. "Get these cuffs off of her!" She yelled to the officer that led them to the room.

Sean was trying to pay attention to what was happening, but was slowly losing the battle as everything went black for her.

*****************

A blue eye slowly opened. She couldn't figure out why the other eye was not responding, so she automatically brought her hand up to her face. Feeling the gauze and then the tenderness of the flesh, she pulled away and looked around. The room was dark, except for a light coming out of an open door nearby. Nothing looked familiar, but she was comforted when she saw the strawberry blonde crown of her lover's head lying next to her arm.

Indy fell asleep in an awkward position in the chair. Her body was slumped forward with arms folded and her head resting on them on the mattress. She felt a stir next to her, and woke up. Upon seeing her lover awake, she smiled and cried at the same time. Taking the large hand in her own, she showered kisses on the back of it.

"I want you closer." Sean said in a raspy, long unused voice.

"But you're hurt..."

"I don't care, I need to feel you next to me --- to know you really are here."

Indy wiped at more tears that fell at hearing Sean's loving words. She climbed up on the bed, laid her head on Sean's shoulder, wrapped an arm around her waist, and brought a leg over Sean's thigh.

The injured cowboy sighed with content. "Am I in the hospital?"

"Yes, love."

"And Tommy?"

"He's in the room next door." Indy responded.

"Is he okay?"

"He'll be fine. He has a broken leg and a few broken ribs."

Sean sighed again, as if to say it was her own fault this happened. "I...I don't...I can only remember bits and pieces. Tell me what happened?"

An errant tear strolled down Indy's cheek as she recalled the events of the last several hours. "Well...you and Tommy never came back. It was well into the evening, when I decided to make a phone call to a good friend. We found you at the jailhouse, in a room with three officers who were..." She couldn't bring herself to say what it looked like she saw.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers