Coworker's Way to Reject Advances

Story Info
Olivia got unwanted advances from his sexist coworker.
1.9k words
3.87
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
53550
53550
5 Followers

Olivia is a vision of confidence and allure, her demeanor radiating dominance at every step. Her auburn hair, a cascade of fiery waves, frames her face with a touch of untamed sensuality. Her piercing green eyes hold a knowing glint, an acknowledgment of the power she wields in the professional arena.

Her tailored blazer hugs her curves with precision, its cut accentuating the strength of her shoulders and the subtle curve of her waist. Beneath the blazer, Olivia wears a blouse that is more than a mere garment. Crafted from silk, the fabric drapes over her form like a second skin, hinting at the curves that lie beneath each languid movement. The neckline is daring, a plunge that reveals just enough to captivate without baring it all.

But it is Olivia's skirt that truly captures attention, a pencil silhouette that traces the lines of her hips and thighs with a provocative elegance.

Olivia's heels are crafted from matte leather, they possess a subtle sophistication that complements her authoritative presence. The stiletto heels add an extra lift to her stature, each click against the office floor a rhythmic declaration of her dominance.

It was late, the outside was dark. At 7 p.m. on a winter day, the cold wind was blowing away the last leaves on the streets. Mark was a handsome man who could make women fall to their knees. There were only the two of them in the office, and he wanted to have a good time with her. She was busy photocopying papers, as he approached her from behind.

"Hey girl, do you need help?" he put his hands on hers, pressing down on the scanner of the copy machine.

"I'm honored such a handsome man is here to help me," she said, rubbing her ass on his crotch. Mark was surprised by her reaction. Usually, women tend to make him work for their pussy, but not her. He didn't let it bother him, maybe she was kind of a whore. Good for him, less work and more fun.

She raised the cover of the copy machine and changed papers, then closed it and started again. "You have big hands I see," she noticed "and also a big dick, for what I can feel" Mark was excited about the bold woman. He loved that type, they're his favorite. He started rubbing harder his dick on her big ass, his cock getting semi-erect. He moved one hand on her upper body, grabbing one of her big breasts.

"Silly! Not here in the office!" she laughed.

"Why not? It's hotter."

"But what if someone walks in?"

"That's the thrill"

"Fine, fine. Where do you want to start? Here? Or maybe you're a kinky type and want to do it on the boss's desk? She would be so mad if she found out!" she teased him.

"I was thinking more on every surface we found. Floor, desks, glass..."

"You want to do it against the glass walls?"

"Your big tits will be a fantastic show for the lucky ones that will see you" he grinned.

"Mmmmmh...Well, you're the guy that fucked the entire female staff of the office, so I should have expected something that kicky!"

"Oooh! So you know me" he smiled, proud of his body count.

"How can't I? So? Where do we start?"

"Here!" he said, turning her to face him, then grabbing both of her big tits, feeling them in the palm of his hands.

They started kissing, he started from her neck, inhaling her fragrance. Then he goes up and starts making out with her, while they both strip each other. He then starts to suck on her pink nipples, while squeezing her boobs. She moaned loudly. Thank God no one was there with them. She pushes his head deep into her bosom, while with a hand reaching for Mark's hard cock. She grabbed it, squeezing lightly.

"Uff" he muttered.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You don't like my hand?"

"No no, I like rough women" He answered. He didn't expect her to be that aggressive, but he didn't mind.

She started stroking it, at first she was slow, then fastened up. He was having the best time of his life. Her perfume was intoxicating, her delicate hand on his cock was giving him a heavenly handjob, and her tight was rubbing on his balls.

"I want to show you something" she moved behind him, still with her hand wrapped on his cock. She pressed her perky tits on his back, sensually biting his right ear. She pressed so hard he was forced to go toward the copy machine. Her hand fastened, stroking his shaft faster and faster.

"Do you like that?" she playfully asked

"God yes!"

"Have you ever felt this good before?"

"N-no!"

"Then close your eyes. I will make you feel something you've never experienced before" she sensually whispered to his heart. He immediately obeyed, lost in the pleasure of her hand.

"I'm cumm-"

SBAM!

She pulled down the cover of the copy machine, closing his nuts in there. He was so lost in the pleasure that he didn't even realize she had placed his sack there. His dick shot the cum of his ruined orgasm on his abs. He tried to free himself but Olivia was faster. She passes him and jumps on the cover of the copy machine, putting more pressure on his nuts. She was sitting in front of him, with her legs spread, showing her smooth wet pussy. Her tits were proudly up, the hard nipples pointing right at his face, a mask of pain. The machine was shooting out copies of his nuts, flattered like pancakes.

"Well? How was it? Did I make cum so hard you felt pain?" she mocked him, grinding her ass on the cover, making him wince in pain. Mark couldn't even scream, he just collapsed on her, burning his face between her big breasts.

"Ahahahahah! The big man isn't that confident now!" she looked down at him, locking eyes with his pitiful gaze. "I promised you something you've never experienced, and I have delivered!" she laughed again. "You should thank me! And now you will return the favor" she forced her nipples in his mouth, then grabbed his dick and shoved it inside her wet pussy. She locked his legs behind his back, pushing him deeper inside her. She started fucking him raw, enjoying his muffled screams of pain.

"What? You didn't expect a woman to not like your advances? Not liking your sexual harassment?" she started grinding her ass faster on the cover. His eyes start to fill with tears.

"Guess what? Not every woman wants your pathetic dick!" she slapped him, hard, then forced him again to suck on her tits. She fucked him, using his cock like a big meat dildo, until she was satisfied. She got one hell of an orgasm while leaving Mark with blue balls. She moaned hard right into his face, remarking how only she was taking pleasure from the act. She leaned to the wall, catching her breath.

"Anf...It's a shame you're such an asshole...anf...Your dick is pretty good. It's in my top 5!" she looked at him, proud of how she was handling him, then grinned. "Oops! I didn't even let you finish. Let me make up for that!" She lifted her legs up in the air, using her flexibility to raise them as high as she could. Then she slammed them down, hitting the part where the cover was squishing his nuts. She did this 3 other times, while Mark was screaming and crying.

"Mmmmmmh, it seems this isn't effective. Let's try a different thing!" She lifted her legs once again, exposing her dripping wet pussy, then hammered them down once again, but this time hitting his semi-erect cock and slamming it on the cover of the copy machine, pressing more on his balls. He immediately started cumming, shooting his hot load on the sole of her naked feet. "That's better!" she smiled sadistically."Now I will teach you a lesson on respecting women!"

Olivia placed her feet into his face, spreading all over his cum.

"Lick them clean," she said. Mark reluctantly started licking, hoping to please her enough to release his nuts. Every lick increase is shame. He couldn't believe he was eating the thing it should have been into her pussy. He was feeling defeated, his manhood destroyed, pressed under her beautiful ass. He couldn't believe the power that the woman was holding on him.

She slammed her left foot down, making him wince in pain. She forced the other foot onto his mouth, while with the left she started giving him a footjob, still pressing on the part that crushed his balls.

"Do the magic, strong man" she teased, while pushing deeper into his mouth her feet. He started licking while trying to focus on the pleasure he was getting from the footjob. Her pretty foot was sliding up and down his shaft, stroking it with her toes. He started trembling more, and the pain was increasing. The nausea was spreading into his body, and tears started running down his face.

"I hope they hurt! This will teach you to not fuck around with women!" she said, enjoying his tongue on her pretty foot. He started falling, hanging from his nuts. Olivia enjoyed his scream of pain, as she watched him grabbing on the copy machine, pulling himself up with the little strength he got. She put her feet on his face, pressing him down, forcing another scream out of his mouth. She smiled, watching as the justice was administered by her gorgeous feet. She played with him, letting him pull himself up a bit, then pressing him down again. She laughed hard, feeling the soles of her feet getting wet by his tears.

She forced the cum out of his testicles multiple times, using only her skilled feet, then she forced him to eat his sperm and start again, milking him dry. She masturbated right in front of him, making sure to squirt all over him. She teased him by playing with her tits and pussy, making him more hornier and sensible.

After an hour of torture, she moved to a desk near the machine, then lifted the cover, letting him fall on the ground. She closed it again, then went down, falling with her toes right on his swollen red balls one last time, forcing the cum out of his testicles again. She forces her feet in his mouth, one at a time, using his tongue to clean up.

"And now your final apology" she smiled, lowering herself on his face, pushing her pussy inside his mouth. She started riding him fast, taking advantage of how he wasn't able to move from the pain. She enjoyed feeling his tongue inside her, she could feel his despair.

She cummed hard, making him drink her squirt. Then she lifts up and takes her clothes and the copy of his flattered nuts. She put one of them on Mark's chest "I'll send this to all the women in the office, so they will know justice was served!" She then walked into the women's bathroom for herself, shaking her soft ass with each step she took. She didn't bother to check on Mark. She knew the pain would leave him on the floor for hours.

53550
53550
5 Followers