Coxwell Country Club (James & Sara)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull out but only enough to let her catch her breath before I slam my dick back in. "That's right Sara, you're such a fucking good slut for me." She's doing everything she can to accommodate me.

I'm fucking her face now, holding her head in place. She takes it like a champ, my Sara. She looks happy even though she can't stop gagging. Her face is bright red but I continue anyway.

A few more strokes down her throat and I cum. The Matron advised the first time should be as deep as possible. I didn't question why.

I cum so far back she won't be able to taste me. A few more ropes fly out. Sara is moaning. I don't think she can breathe.

When I'm done, I pull out and she coughs until she finally catches her breath. There is thick drool down her chin, neck, and all over her tits. I tell her to smile and snap another pic.

I bring her a towel and a glass of water, because I'm a fucking gentleman.

----

Sara:

I'm on my knees and James gently wipes my face with a towel. He's looking at me with such fierce pride that makes me want to worship his cock all over again.

I move towards his still uncovered penis to put it back into my mouth, but James stops me.

"No, kitten. That's all for today."

I pout but I don't push it.

There's a knock. James tells them he needs a minute and goes to pull on his pants. I whine again.

He opens the door. I look down. My tits and cunt are still out my dress. I don't do anything about it. Neither does James.

The Matron walks in. She doesn't look at me, only at James.

"Mr. St. Clair, congratulations on completing stage one. You'll have to separate from Miss Kent so she may begin stage two."

I pipe up from the floor where I haven't moved. "What's stage two?"

James responds first. "It's the one where you beg me to fuck you." He looks at me just like he did in law school, with lust, possession, and anger.

"I'd like that very much, James," I say with a grin on my face.

A distant voice in my head tells starts screaming "you fucking hate James St. Clair!"

I stop smiling.

---

To be continued.