Cracked Gemstones Ch. 01

Story Info
Ch. 1: The Sapphire.
27.4k words
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers

Sapphire was unpacking in her room, waiting to see what lesser being she would be stuck with for the duration of her time here. She was more than intelligent enough to do what she wished, but due to the systems in this country, she would have to have a 'degree' in order to be legally recognized at all.

Sapphire soon heard the clicking of her door unlocking as a taller girl popped her head inside. "Hello? I'm Emma, your new roommate." She smiled softly, her brown hair and hazel eyes making her seem quite unintimidating. She walked inside with a few bags to drop off her stuff for her first trip from her car. After putting it down she walked over to Sapphire shyly. "I hope we can get along while we are here. I've heard you are top of our classes in the degree we are both going for."

Sapphire put on a nice front "Nice to meet you Emma, I'm Sapphire Gemstone." She motions to the open bed in the dorm. "I don't mean to sound smug, but I do pride myself on how far I've come in my degree." She smiled, this one would do perfect as a test subject, willing one at that. "So, any specialty within our degree you working towards?"

"On the whole I am working towards a degree in advanced robotics with a minor in programming." Emma smiled walking over and sitting on the bed next to Sapphire. "And you have every reason to sound smug, your thessises are all astounding. I would openly admit that I have read over a few of them during my studies!" She was trying not to get too excited after all she didn't have many friends and even fewer who were also trans.

Sapphire grinned "Why thank you, currently I am studying how to make a neuro uplink safe and stable. I know there has been limited exo-suits and robotic control systems, but if I can bring that to an extreme, we could convert VR tech into advanced and small control systems, allowing materials to be saved on all that clunky analogue control systems. Only problem is I do have to take everything I have learned and bring it forward to double in biological engineering and some medical work."

"That's absolutely amazing, while I might have a lot of course work myself, if you ever need any help with your research. I would be more than happy to work with you!" Emma gave a soft but excited smile looking up at Sapphire. While the two are the same height to her Sapphire seemed larger than life in her lofty ambitions and concepts for research. "I don't know much about the biology field if you ever need some schematics or programming. I'm always here to help."

Sapphire smiled some more "I always could use someone to help out when available. I have a few more ideas that are all in theory currently, but instead of going with VR to control robotics or bionics, go AR and create a neuro network where in theory we could communicate far faster than our words ever could. On paper with how fast the brain CAN process information, we could for instance have a full conversation in the time of a single breath."

"It would allow for sharing of all kinds of information. It would likely even be able to take people who normally would have no hope of any form of education and be able to teach them at rates no one could even imagine. With this technology you're describing collages would become entirely obsolete." Emma had a wide eyed smile on her face as the two talked about this getting caught up in the endless possibilities of this kind of technology. "I would love to see the work you have done on this so far sometime it truly sounds revolutionary."

Sapphire pulls up some notes...all safe if anyone discovered them. "That would be an idea...of course we would need to show testing of long term use to see how the human brain handled it. But this if perfected like you said, would make schools irrelevant, teachers could hook up from home and just upload the information to students. While on one hand, we could fully digitize the information, I do believe that having one who already knows it transferring the knowledge would provide a more natural medium to receive from. The VR control would do wonders for those who are paralyzed to properly use bionics to move again. Honestly I have many problems with the schooling system as a whole" She sighs a little "It is quite outdated and inefficient, purely designed at its core in order to get attendees used to working in a factory setting, while doubling as an inefficient babysitting system."

"I have to agree. I've had many clashes against the schooling system as I grew up. Kids bullying me for being smarter than them along with teachers trying to prevent me from getting too far ahead of the class. It's a frustrating system that has shown no signs of changing or improving. At least once you enter college you can learn actually useful skills albeit with a ton of caveats and pitfalls of its own." Emma sighed, shaking her head a bit before standing up and looking at the notes Sapphire had pulled out to show off. "Wow, these are theories I haven't even seen most teachers address."

"That is because I have kept these away from the teachers. One time I showed some of mine and it would threaten their jobs, so they started to tear down my thought process with pointless drivel. I decided that while I have my 'for school' thesis papers, much of my work for the future would need to wait. Luckily I have quite a build-up of cash and the only thing stopping me from starting my own company to put these into production, is a messed up political system that is gating my doing so behind having a degree, otherwise, I would be sued for all I have."

"Well if no one else will you can consider me your first supporter. I don't have a relationship with my family anymore and most of my friends went off to do far more... pointless jobs. So I have plenty of time and energy to help if you would want or need it, and I promise I won't talk about this to any of the professors." Emma continued to look through the notes proving to be actually intelligent pointing out a few changes that needed to be made for better data flow in the notes.

Sapphire grins wide "Why thank you, my parents passed away when I was younger. While I got the inheritance, I've been using the life insurance left to me to perform my transition and schooling. All my 'friends' were just the kids of my parent's friends. Several arranged marriages to 'build family relations'" She growls out "Don't get me wrong, it's sad that they died, but I took the opportunity to finally take control of my own life. I don't care for 'High Society' or any of that shit."

"Well, they did sound pretty awful. My family just found out about my transition and disowned me for being a 'fag' and well my 'friends' all mysteriously dropped off contact with me as soon as I came out." Emma sighed, shaking her head. "Well I've said it once and I'll say it again you've got my support, Sapphire. I don't have any money to speak of that I haven't been forced to spend on college but I can see you going places with these theories and concepts and want to help you get as far as you can!" She gave a little thumbs up. "But for now we got so caught up talking this last hour that I forgot to go get my stuff from my car so I'm gonna go unload and set my room up now it was really nice meeting you."

Sapphire smiles and gets up "Come on, I'll help you, it's been a while since I've been able to talk to someone on even a pretend level as me. I think when we get finished up, I would like to offer you a job. I will need some help from people who can at least understand what I am doing." She follows Emma out to start unloading her car. "Family is what you make of it, if they didn't want anything to do with you then they aren't worth your time Emma."

The car is rundown and has only a simple box tv along with a few suitcases and boxes in it. "Don't get me wrong I wish they hadn't fully rejected me but they were shit anyway the only real loss was losing their support for going to college." She sighed, pulling out a few of the suitcases and starting to carry them up while they talked. "Well I don't mean to sound odd but in my experience, most people are closed-minded idiots so meeting someone who is actually nice and smart is... unusual and I'm very happy I have."

Sapphire nods "Yeah, I had pretty much seen myself just being alone moving forward in life. I...was fully prepared for us to just only talk when absolutely necessary, but after this first introduction, I think I would like to get to know you even more." Sapphire helped lift an impressive amount of items for helping bring everything in.

After about half an hour of back and fourths, they had unloaded everything in Emma's room. "Well, I definitely wouldn't be opposed. I expected to need to do the same with my roommate but apparently because we both put down the fact we are trans on our transcripts that caused us to be set up together." She smiled, starting to do some light unpacking, plugging the TV in, and putting some clothes away. "I don't really sleep all that much so if you ever want to talk or compare notes I would be more than willing to do so. I've been working on a project of my own that I think could interest you." She walked over to one of the suitcases pulling out a notebook and handing it to Sapphire. "Everything in there is my theories on how to develop a new form of processor that hypothetically could be several times more efficient than modern-day ones."

Sapphire nods while looking everything over "This is some damn fine work, I think with some backing this could allow for a lot of enhanced computer and robotics works. I've gotten a little info on our end of year project, I'm thinking by using your work and my own, we could create a simple thought-controlled robotic drone. It would serve the purpose of showing off your processor and my VR headsets. The project is a group effort kind of one."

"That sounds like a great plan. It's still a work in progress but with us working together I bet we could get that put together easily by the end of the year." Emma smiled softly brushing her hair out of her face slightly revealing one of her ears. Sapphire could clearly see what should have been elven ears that had had their tips chopped off and sewn back together to look slightly more human.

Sapphire pulls her close and looks close. "Who did this" She for the first time in a long long time was...angry...furious even on behalf of another. "This...wow." She clenched a fist as she imagined just what she would do to whoever did this.

"My parents did this to me... I was told that if I wasn't going to be a man I didn't deserve my ears... Then my father... He..." Emma got choked up starting to cry clenching her fists. "He cut the tips of my ears off while I was screaming in pain..." Once she finished talking she just cried into her hands the memory of them doing this to her overwhelming her mind. "I... I try to hide my ears now because of this..."

Sapphire growls out "This is unacceptable, this is what humans did way back in the dark ages to elf slaves." She pets Emma some "Look...let's just have some food and tomorrow forward we can focus in on our school work." Her own ears twitched a little as she thought about what she would do, this sounded like the kind of bastard she could kill without any remorse.

Emma sniffled a bit giving Sapphire a soft smile. "Yeah let's just get something to eat. I... I prefer to hide my ears because everyone knows I'm elven so when they see my ears in this state... never mind..." She stood up walking over to the two's shared kitchen. "Is there anything, in particular, you like to eat? I'm nothing special but I do know how to cook."

Sapphire quietly nods, she knows how...snobby elves can be "Anything is fine...if you want to talk about it sometime, I'm here." She was thinking, all the problems with this world, society as a whole, things she could stop so easily as soon as she gets the control and power she hungered for.

Emma nodded and started making some spaghetti for the two getting through the first few steps before turning around to talk to Sapphire while the noodles boiled. "Honestly there's not much to talk about on the matter. My family wanted to take everything they could from me for 'bringing shame on the family name' and now I'm here with almost no money and only the smarts that I amassed over my life. I wish I could fix my ears but I don't have anywhere near enough money for that." She sighed and shook her head. "Thank you for understanding though... most humans..." She shuddered slightly. "They have claimed that I look better without my ears in their proper shape..."

Sapphire growls out "every single one of them pisses me off. I swear when I am done with school, I will be making sure that there are some changes to society as a whole. First the elven 'highborn'" She huffs a little while doing some breathing exercises to try and get herself under control again.

"Well, I will definitely support that... Honestly, after everything that has happened to me I have a large amount of resentment for most of humanity." She sighed, shaking her head and finishing the spaghetti. It was a simple thing with some red sauce, given they didn't have much in the fridge but she put her heart into it.

Sapphire smiles a little and motions for Emma to sit down. "So, after dinner let's enjoy a movie or something, just relax and really get to know each other beyond academics." Sapphire had plans, and they would be easier to accomplish with the trust of one such as Emma.

"That sounds good to me." She smiled sitting next to Sapphire opening a soda and drinking it along with her meal. After the two finished eating she followed Sapphire into her room given it was more set up and overall far nicer than her own. "So what do you wanna watch tonight? I'm more into sci-fi than anything." She blushed at admitting this Sapphire was the coolest person she had met in a long time and she was excited to have made a good impression.

Sapphire nods "You can put on anything, I do enjoy a good sci-fi as well." She gets a couple of blankets and sits on her bed while pulling out a bag of popcorn and opening it. She quietly thinks to herself 'The first person I find that I like has been damaged, by her fucking parents of all people. I swear I am going to polish and shape her into a perfect piece to my collection.'

Emma smiled and put on back to the future. After she's done messing with the tape she joins Sapphire on the bed grabbing one of the blankets and getting comfortable. 'I can't believe it. I've finally made a friend who likes me for who I am... This is the best day ever'

Sapphire wraps an arm around Emma 'That's right, my gemstone, you just need a little polish, buff out the nicks, and then help me bring my dream to fruition so I can truly claim you as mine and mine alone.' She looks over. "So, you like the idea of working for me potentially when we get through this year and graduate?"

"Oh absolutely! Finding a place that would hire me in this day and age would be... difficult would be an understatement. But yes I would very much enjoy that." She smiled softly snuggling into the embrace a bit hesitantly as the movie started and she started munching on the popcorn Sapphire had in her lap. "You've got ambition and confidence that I had beaten out of me and it's astounding. I really do believe you can succeed."

Sapphire smiles "Well, I guess you can say I am only as powerful as those backing me provide." She drapes a hand down Emma's side gently. "Everyone just needs to be polished and shaped into their perfect selves, whatever that may be. I always appreciate those who truly are trying to better themselves or show the potential to do so."

Emma couldn't help but blush a little at the closeness but kept her cool the best she could. "Well, that's a really sweet way to think Sapphire. Like a gemstone, some are damaged at first but they all have the potential to become something beautiful." She smiled softly at Sapphire. "And I plan to improve myself as much as I can. That's the whole reason I came here, and with your help, I can tell it will be an easy change to make."

"I think it really wouldn't take much to polish you up. You are quite beautiful already. It is just a shame that you had to be cracked in such a way." She closes her eyes gently and hugs Emma gently. Those like her are so much more receptive to positive reinforcement. And as her only current friend, she would be able to give this gem the perfect cut, she would be a good centerpiece on Sapphire's crown.

Emma gently returned the hug tearing up slightly. "Sorry, I'm just... I'm not used to being complimented..." She sniffled, pulling back a bit but still smiling. "You're a really good person Sapphire... Thank you for being my friend. I didn't expect this but I'm very happy it happened." The gentle way Sapphire treated her was helping Emma feel very safe and appreciated in a way she hadn't experienced in any meaningful way in years.

Sapphire smiled gently externally, internally 'Yeah, that is right, you are so perfect to be the first gemstone in my collection.' She holds Emma gently the whole night, and when the movie ends she doesn't let go, just holding the girl against her as she relaxes.

Emma doesn't fight the hold experimentally nuzzling into Sapphire's chest, her actions are still shy but far more relaxed than she had been. "Thank you for inviting me to do this with you tonight. It was a lot of fun... I hope we can do it more in the future!"

Sapphire quietly hugs a little tighter, her hands rubbing the girls stomach some. They would drift to sleep and enjoy the feeling of closeness, really showing just how sweet Sapphire was to care for such a girl like Emma.

When the morning came Sapphire's alarm clock went off an hour before classes started. This woke Emma up who wiggled around at first before remembering she was in the sleeping Sapphire's arms. After she took a moment to compose herself she shook Sapphire slightly. "Sapphire wake up. We have classes soon." She said gently, not daring to sound authoritative.

Sapphire yawned and nodded, getting up and pulling Emma towards the shower with her. This would go on for a couple of weeks of their schedule, until one day back in their dorms. "Hey, Emma, how would you like to be my girlfriend?" Sapphire had that confident grin that seemed to be glued to her face.

Emma who had just gone to get them snacks for their study session blushed furiously. "Well... Of course, I would... These last few weeks have been really fun. You make me actually feel noticed for anything other than my grades... so yeah let's start dating." She smiled softly walking into Sapphire's room putting the snacks on a table and joining Sapphire on her bed.

Sapphire smiles wide, someone agreeing to be hers this easy? She helped both of them get through their homework and studying, and afterward, she began to claim bits of what is fully hers now, taking Emma's lips in an intense kiss, drifting her hands down to feel up the perfectly shaped ass on her crown jewel.

Emma blushed at the forwardness but soon returned the kiss wrapping her arms around Sapphire letting Sapphire explore her body freely. Emma slipped her arms down to Sapphire's midriff letting her hands gently rest there just enjoying the feeling of Sapphire against her.

Sapphire strips her own outfit off, making sure to go slow to show off. "Look at how beautiful you are." She makes sure to show off, she had discovered in their weeks that positive reinforcement was the best for getting good reactions from her Emma...from her...Emerald.

"You're the one to talk Sapphy." She giggled a bit looking over Sapphire's body and slipping out of some of her own clothes. She had a few scars around her midriff Sapphire had found out it was because of her Father he would beat her whenever she would do anything feminine. Other than those markings Emma was a very slim and pretty girl if not a bit pale. Emma bit her lip looking at Sapphire smiling lightly all the while. She had fallen head over heels for the woman in front of her and seeing her like this Emma couldn't help but smile.

Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers
123456...8