Cracked Gemstones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphire grins "Thank you for helping us with this valuable project we are working on. We are looking through lots of school records to find all sorts of people like you who need a helping hand in life. In order to help everyone with this technology, we need a few success stories." She eats her own sandwich and kisses Emerald's cheek. "Thanks, Emerald, you make even small snacks like this taste wonderful."

'Well, I would do anything for you Sapphy.' "Well of course Sapphire I always love to see you smile." Emerald nodded watching Noah. Noah was sitting excitedly as the bar had almost fully filled. After another minute Noah heard. 'Welcome to Sapphire Inc. Garnet.' inside his head causing him to fling his head around the room curiously looking for who said that the visor stayed perfectly stable all the while. "Well, it seems we know that the suction works perfectly now." Emerald giggled slightly.

Sapphire grins and thinks at Noah 'That is just the automated boot up message. Welcome to the system, now just relax, and when you finish your sandwich, we will begin the preliminary lesson. I will for the sake of it be using tests and projects that you scored poorly on for this. As thought is faster than our bodies can process, you would be surprised at how nicely this should flow.' Once he finished, Sapphire closed her eyes and his visor would become opaque, he would find himself feeling quite light, floating through space as questions would pass through his mind, leaving with answers. The ways things are put together forming and completing. All of this leading into each other, feeling like weeks were passing...until he snapped 'awake' as the visor cleared back up. "Alright, how do you feel?"

Noah looked at his hands curiously feeling the weight has returned to them. "How long was I in there. I feel like I just had a week's worth of information dumped into my head... and none of it's jumbled. It's all the exact information. My understanding of the subjects you had me study has more than doubled!" He smiled at the two excitedly. Emerald simply sat nodding slightly and taking some notes down onto a laptop she had opened up during the session. "Very good please do tell us all about your lesson." Noah proceeded to give perfect answers to every single question Emerald asked without any hesitation.

Sapphire smiles wide "So we just performed 100% of the remedial lessons any other school would require you to do given your dropped grades. We have done that in 5 hours, and that is in our slowest setting. Our monitoring of you and myself shows that we could easily do the same amount of information in half that time, in which case we would examine ourselves to make sure everything was still stable."

"That's absolutely amazing! Is there anything else that we have planned for the day?" Noah smiled his eyes wide with excitement after such an experience. That was of course before his stomach growled. "Oh, right time passed." He chuckled a bit. Emerald couldn't help but stifle a giggle. "That it did sweety I've cooked something up for the two of you I was just waiting for you to finish your little exam before grabbing it." With that she stood up and walked out of the room again returning with burgers the way everyone liked them even the exact way Noah likes his.

Sapphire kissed her on the cheek again. "Thank you Emerald" She relaxes some while eating her burger. "Now Noah, it is important that we take a break. We should get you situated in your new room in order to let your mind relax as this is your first session." She smiles a bit more "Though if you don't mind, I would like to refer to you as Garnet. Being the project as a whole, we can use it to cover your identity, as well as marking you under the Gemstone protection."

"That sounds nice enough to me. I find it quite endearing actually I've never had a nickname." Noah chuckled a bit, enjoying his burger until the meal was over. After Emerald removed his headset he followed her out to the car they all came in. "Well it's just a little ways from here given you don't drive I will be coming to pick you up in the mornings to bring you to work." Emerald smiled sweetly opening the car door for Sapphire and Garnet.

Sapphire gets it back again to make sure Garnet was ok, this was the longest 'first session' of any of their tests. Once arriving at the apartments, Sapphire would get out and open the door, giving Garnet his key as she showed him around. "We have a state of the art security around here. I had the fridge stocked earlier as well as the pantry, so you can feed yourself easily enough. There is a phone right over here with speed dial to myself, Emerald, and the building security."

"Thank you, Mis. Sapphire this is a very nice apartment." Noah looked around the apartment walking into the bedroom to see it was pink and decorated fully like a girls room. "This is the only apartment we had ready. I hope you don't mind." Emerald smiled at Noah who simply shook his head. "No, it's perfectly fine this is more than I ever could have asked for." He turned around and smiled at the two after putting his backpack down on the bed.

Sapphire gently ruffled his hair "Well then Garnet, we have a big day tomorrow, I encourage you to be as comfortable around us as possible, anything at all deep down that you have wanted to be able to just casually do, we encourage it." Sapphire says this with an almost knowing glint in her eye before the pair of Sapphire and Emerald begin to leave.

Noah blushed furiously looking away and letting the two leave him for the evening. After they were out the door Noah closed it walking back to his bedroom and sighing. "Well, I would say that was a very successful test." Emerald chuckled slightly as they stood outside the apartment. "I think tomorrow we can start slipping in the subtle conditioning if you think she can handle it?" Emerald grinned wide as the two got in her car and began the drive back to the factory.

Sapphire got in on the passenger side "Oh a whole day of testing, we can go all out with the subtle conditioning. I want just slow enough that she won't be able to notice, but I do want it pretty heavy. I expect her to be comfortable in dresses within the next 3 days, I want her clit caged in 5, and her 100% obedient in a week."

"That's an excellent timelines Sapphy. I will get everything set up perfectly for a slow transformation over the week." Emerald giggled a bit having her visor working on the commands and implications in the background. "We should be able to have her obedient in and out of visor so her needing to take it off to sleep won't be an issue. Luckily it shouldn't take too long to make sleeping with them on possible." She sighed happily as they pulled into the parking lot. After they had parked Emerald got up and walked around to let Sapphire out.

Sapphire got up and gave Emerald a kiss "Thank you, and yes, even without the visor on her obedience will be important. The tests the department of education will insist on I know they would insist on her being without the visor anyway, so starting with her like this is ideal anyway." She got to their room and began to strip before laying in her fresh sheets naked. "As your underling, is there anything you are hoping of her Emerald?"

"I hope she is capable of being a model employee that we can use to set the standards for the rest of the company." Emerald smiled, stripping down herself and removing the headset, putting it on the nightstand. "While having another drone near the same level as myself would be very enjoyable we do need a public relations mascot and for that, I believe she is perfect." She relaxed, laying down with Sapphire and giving her a gentle kiss.

Sapphire gently kissed Emerald. "Yeah, she is perfect for such a position, I believe it won't take too long to train her up." Sapphire smiled while thinking of how well she would shape Garnet's mind. "She is rather brilliant for her age, while not at our level, she is quite close." Sapphire thinks over all the ways they could use Garnet. "Tomorrow after our session with Garnet, I am going to be going over possible outcomes of talking with the department of education and how I can get them to agree to my system."

"Yeah they are... well stuck in their ways." Emerald tisked tightly snuggling in a bit more into Sapphire's chest. "Of all of our goals the education system is proving to be incredibly annoying. I do agree Garnet will be our first true model employee. She even without the conditioning is so excited about everything we are doing. I can't blame her meeting your hero combined with being protected from people who would dare attempt to crack another of your gems would make anyone swoon." She giggled, kissing Sapphire again, smiling wide.

Sapphire sighed happily "Yes, I refused to willingly allow anyone to damage any of my gems." Sapphire held Emerald close "By the way, while Rachel said there was no way to make it so you could carry a child, but we could use cloning to use both our DNA to make a clone made from both of us, using that we could ensure that the clone is not damaged in such a way." Sapphire licked her lips as she thought. "Based on what Rachel talked about, I have an idea. What if we were to download you into me, then download us into a new combined body."

"I think that could be an absolutely wonderful idea. While I would still like to have an heir we could both raise with the way that you are describing it, sacrificing one clone to be able to do this wouldn't be an issue at all." Emerald grinned and pulled Sapphire in for a kiss. "As long as it's with you I would adore it."

Sapphire nods and grins "One heir, and one body to where I can take my crown jewel into myself to become the perfect Us...the perfect me." Sapphire kisses Emerald hard as she flips them so she can straddle Emerald "That is the only method of letting you into me with this useless thing." She reaches down to playfully wiggling Emerald's dick before sitting on her just enough to have her own cock rest against Emerald's smaller dick.

"That sounds absolutely perfect, being part of you... together like that forever. That sounds like heaven to me." Emerald giggled, grinding slightly against Sapphire, her smile wide and genuine. "I assume you have a plan to keep Rachel under control. I saw the message and got our workers on the Exo she had requested but are there any modifications you would like for it?"

Sapphire nods "Just the slightest bit of conditioning, taking her would elect too much attention from the government. She was hacking their systems looking for things and was caught. Her working for them is the alternative to jail time. I don't need something that volatile here now...but if we can keep her 'friendly' to us, that would be helpful."

"Well, I bet I could put something together to make her not quite fall in love with you but make her see you as the most easily trusted person in the world. That way if she is ever freed or escapes herself she will feel a compulsion to come to you thirsting after your approval." Emerald grinned maliciously. "She sounds like she could be very helpful indeed."

Sapphire smiles and nods "Very good, I want you to install that into her AR headset. I want as much from her as we can gain." She kisses Emerald "If she weren't in this situation, I may have debated making her a gemstone as well, but I feel that when she does get out, she may be too independent to fully fall under me, but having someone trustworthy 'disconnected' from us could be useful."

"Yes but especially if we can find out what she cares about other than herself keeping her under control even while not directly under control shouldn't be too difficult." Emerald smiled kissing Sapphire back. "But for now let's just relax. We have a very big day for Garnet tomorrow." She giggled and laid back down with Sapphire snuggling close and falling asleep together. The next morning Emerald got up putting her visor on and headed out to pick Noah up from the apartment. Noah had his backpack containing a few of his necessities when he got in the car with Emerald. There was a short happy conversation as Noah talked all about how nice the new apartment was and how freed he felt. Once the group arrived Emerald led Noah into the testing room again slipping the Garnet headset on him. "There we go now you just relax and let it get situated. Sapphire will be joining us shortly." She smiled softly at him before walking out.

Sapphire would yawn and get up, smiling at the thought that Emerald was taking care of starting her day off. She got herself dressed before sauntering out to the testing room. "Emerald, is Garnet ready for today's round of testing?"

"Yes, she is, her headset is on and today's lessons are currently prepared fully. Hopefully by the end of the day, she will only think of herself as Garnet. By tomorrow she should be hesitantly coming in dresses and the day after she should be full-on enjoying it. I am going to go and fill her closet with dresses and get rid of her old clothes during the lesson today." Emerald smiled giving Sapphire a kiss on the lips. 'I love you Sapphy have fun' She then walked away to go do everything for the day.

Sapphire smiles "Emerald, good job, I'll be going over the lessons. When you get back could you make lunch and wake us up at noon? 'Good Job...Emmy' She smiles and begins to walk into the room where Garnet is 'I'll allow you to put even a few fun additions of your own choice into Garnet's dresser.' She gives a little air kiss towards Emerald before going into the room. "Hello, how was your night Garnet?"

'I've got a few ideas. Also, I love the nickname.' Emerald giggled, blowing a kiss back at Sapphire and giving a little wink before heading out. After a short drive back to Noah's apartment Emerald hopped out of the car walking up the stairs and heading in using her master key. She quickly went to the room making sure all the hidden cameras are situated to monitor his behavior after lesions. Then she takes the few pairs of clothes that Noah had brought with him and puts them in a trash bag. After a bit of thinking and looking over the options for dresses she settles on a few pink and purple ones along with one red dress that Emerald decided to splash in to help with the transition to having dresses on. After she was done with that she went over to the dresser taking all the underwear and replacing it with panties. Once she was satisfied with how everything was laid out she took the 'trash' out and chucked it into a dumpster. "Good riddens our Garnet has no need for clothes like that."

"It was very peaceful. It was the first solid night of sleep I had gotten in weeks even if it felt a bit odd in a bright pink room." Noah chuckled a bit but was still smiling wide. "So what are we going to study today? I understand yesterday was all about getting me up to speed for the actual studying we are going to be having me do?" Sapphire would soon hear a ping alerting her that the Garnet visor had fully activated. 'Is this how you do that thing.' Noah thought to try to use the visor properly to communicate without words.

Sapphire nods 'Exactly, you are catching on so fast. Now then, we will spend today at a higher speed with a lunch break, and we will stop for dinner. The goal here is instead of catching up and reinforcing what you knew, today will be about 'finishing' your baseline degree. Tomorrow we will start work on job-specific goals and any...electives we want to do.' She grins and lays back as she activates his learning program with subtle control. She would be providing extra information as Garnet would have their visor dim as it began.

Noah felt the information start to wash over him as the program dragged him back into that light ethereal feeling. The first half of the session was advanced calculus along with the answers and calculations every few 'hours' in his head there would be a wave of reminders about his name. It was Garnet. His name is Garnet for some reason he felt like that was wrong in some way but when he woke up from the first half of the session he couldn't remember why. 'Miss. Sapphire, I feel like something is off... I don't know what but I do now have full knowledge of calculus.' Garnet smiled at Sapphire shyly not liking bringing up issues but knowing this is experimental tech so it's important to do so. Emerald soon came in with more sandwiches today for lunch. 'I hope you two had a good first session for the day. Garnet your readings have all been incredibly positive no need to worry.'

Sapphire kissed Emerald as she took her own sandwiches. 'I've been personally monitoring everything about you, I'm not seeing any problems, so I think we could maybe up the speed just a smidge and have an early dinner, that sound good to you Garnet?' Sapphire happily ate her sandwiches, eager to eat after this.

'That sounds good to me thank you Miss. Sapphire.' Garnet smiled softly, taking his sandwich, and starting to eat it, enjoying every bite. This process wasn't physically exhausting but the time it took meant every time they would wake from a session he was hungry. 'Yeah, it must have been my imagination.' Emerald giggled gently and ate while enjoying the company. 'Well because this is going so well is there anything you would like to have for dinner Sapphire?'

'I'm thinking some sort of nice seafood dinner, is there anything you would like to make?' She looks over at Garnet 'And what about you Garnet, is there anything at all you would like? Everything is going very well so I would like to reward you for taking in the information so well.'

'While we don't have any seafood here I will go and get us a reservation at a nice seafood place.' Emerald smiled and opened her laptop up looking for good places in the city. 'I actually like seafood too so Miss. Emerald's idea sounds good to me.' Garnet blushed slightly, rubbing her arm, and smiling. 'Well then it's unanimous I've set a reservation up at the nicest seafood place in town for all of us. It will be in about four hours so it won't be an issue to get there in time with the rate you take in info Garnet.' Emerald nodded and pet Garnet on the head a little. 'Well, you two get back to studying I need to go personally see one of our contracts' completion.'

'Thank you Emmy' Sapphire leans back in her chair with a smile 'Alright Garnet, let's take care of this next stage so we can be all ready to have a nice dinner.' She closes her eyes and activates Garnet's visor again, flooding her mind with information.

Garnet was dropped back into the void taking the information in like a sponge. The odd part is every now and then Garnet would get thoughts. 'Am I really a boy?' 'Do I really want to be a boy?' and every time the answer would be no without Garnet even putting any input in of his own. When the two awoke in another two and a half hours Emerald was sitting in the room and drinking some tea. 'Welcome back you two, did you have a productive class?' Garnet when he woke was blushing furiously not wanting to talk about these new confusing feelings in front of Emerald or Sapphire. 'Yes ma'am this session gave me a lot to think about...With all the new information I have that is.' He shook his head a bit standing up and detaching the headset to clear his head after such an intense session.

Sapphire smiled a bit "Garnet, I did get a teensy bit of feedback, I just want you to know, you can talk to us about anything, we of all people will not judge you for any feelings you have." Garnet would be able to see the slightest bulge in Sapphire's skirt "we both are very in tune with riding the fence so to say."

This made Garnet turn bright red. "W...Well thank you, but this is something I might need to think about overnight... I've never had these thoughts or feelings before..." He looked noticeably uncomfortable in his clothing along with crossing his legs to hide his bulge. 'Oh, this is adorable.' Emerald smiled and shook her head. "Well take all the time you need Garnet, but for now lets all head out to dinner." She giggled a bit walking Sapphire and Garnet out to her car letting them both in the back before starting the drive.

1...345678