Cracked Gemstones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphire sat in the back like a perfect lady, reaching over to rub Garnet's back gently "Now then, just relax, you have so much tension." She caught Garnet's bulge in her sight and giggled a little "Dinner will be wonderful, can't let stress ruin it for you though."

"I've just been thinking about if I wanna be a boy or not... time feels like so much longer inside the sessions so I guess it gave my mind time to start questioning." Garnet blushed and looked down embarrassed to admit this sudden change to his hero. Even if she is trans it still felt so embarrassing. "Sweety you really should just go with what makes you most comfortable. Resisting change will only increase your stress." Emerald gave a soft smile as she drove them.

Sapphire smiles as well "It is very freeing being able to just let go and confidently embrace your femininity. By being like that, you can let out your true inner beauty." She pets Garnet gently "Certain people have less testosterone or estrogen, and they will tend to begin getting those thoughts through their life, and then embracing changes, could be by crossdressing a little, trying to be with one of the same gender, all sorts of options, they will feel more and more natural as the gender they were not born as."

Garnet relaxed into the petting for some reason it just felt natural. "I guess you are right, Miss Sapphire. I will try it out starting tomorrow if you don't mind." They soon pulled up to a nice looking restaurant. "I'm glad you are willing to try it out. We had been noticing this feedback since your first session so I did go get you some more feminine clothes to try on when you return home." Emerald smiled, getting out of the car and letting the two out after.

Sapphire would lead her gemstones inside, getting led to their table which was a quiet corner table away from the rest. "So, what kind of seafood is your favorite Garnet? I particularly have a taste for Salmon and Crab." Sapphire smiles kindly, just continuing to work on Garnet.

"I like crab too." Garnet smiled, relaxing a bit into the booth sitting next to Sapphire, still being too shy to sit alone on the other side with Emerald. "Well, they do have excellent crab here given it is crab season so I guess that's what we will all be having this evening." Emerald smiled rather genuinely at Garnet. While refining her wasn't easy it was proving very enjoyable and satisfying.

Sapphire smiled and thought at Emerald 'She is adorably shy, just got to keep up our polishing.' "That's good Garnet, now then." The waiter gets there "I'll have the crab dinner please" She looks down at Garnet "Order anything you wish."

"I'll take the crab dinner as well." Sapphire could see Garnet visibly shrink into her side when the waiter got there. He was trying to stay calm and confident but all these new feelings were making Garnet feel extremely vulnerable. "I will also have a crab dinner." Emerald nodded as the waiter went off to fulfill their orders. "Garnet we will need to work on your confidence if you are to come with Sapphire to conferences." She smiled softly at him trying to comfort the 'boy'.

Sapphire smiles "Emerald is right, but we can do some practice in your training. I can assure you, a good outfit and being sure in yourself, that will help a lot with confidence." She rubs 'his' back "I can help you truly be happy with yourself Garnet."

The three dinners were soon brought out this table taking top priority having both Sapphire and Emerald there. A positive response from them would be a big deal. Everything was extremely well prepared and fresh. Garnet smiled softly. "Well thank you, I promise by tomorrow I'll have at least figured out what I want to do going forward. Trying those dresses Emerald talked about on does sound... nice." Emerald looked overjoyed by this answer. "I did get you a few different colors in case you like one more than the others." She nodded and began eating.

Sapphire grinned "I am sure you will look stunning in any of them Garnet, Emerald has a wonderful eye for fashion." She began to enjoy her crab, letting out a little moan from how much she likes it. The dinner goes rather well, when they are finishing up, Sapphire tips the waiter rather nicely, and when they leave she lets the woman at the front desk know how much they loved the meal.

The whole staff welcomes them to come again at any time and thanks them for their patronage. Emerald lets the two into the car and quietly drives Garnet home. Enjoying the casual conversation and seeing Garnet become more and more enthusiastic about transition as the ride went on. Once they arrived at the apartment Emerald led Garnet back inside the apartment wishing her a goodnight which elicited a little excited squeak out of Garnet who walked off into her room. After that Emerald comes back down getting in the car with Sapphire. "She really is turning out wonderfully. I honestly couldn't ask for a better or quicker progression. Even with only the minor changes, we made so far she really does sound genuine in her interest." She then started up the car to drive back to the factory.

Sapphire smiled "Really it is all in just pushing the right buttons correctly. I think our encouragement helped push it along even further than if we had just let the conditioning do it's work. Great job today by the way Emmy."

"Thank you Sapphy. I always love making you happy." Emerald sighed happily as they drove the rest of the way to the factory. After parking, they headed inside and down the secret elevator into their lab/home. "I do want to eventually with a less...Promising student see how well the conditioning alone works in isolation. It will help me improve the conditioning in ways that encouragement might hide."

Sapphire grins "Oh our next choice will go with pure conditioning, I want you to train them into being the perfect little drone. They will be the assistant to all gemstones." Sapphire smiles wide "Am I clear Emmy?"

"Crystal clear Sapphy." Emerald slipped her visor off and gave Sapphire a kiss leading her to bed. "We will have a beautiful collection of gemstones all who are perfectly obedient to you." She sighed happily at the concept before they both saw a ping on Sapphire's side computer that came from Rachel Nae. "Well it seems we have a bit more work to do before we sleep." Emerald sighed walking over and checking out what the email had to say. The email contained a list of government files on Sapphire inc. with the simple message of 'wouldn't it be a shame if they stole your tech. I'm gonna just delete these and hide your advancements other than what you sell to them.' Along with that, there were a few in-depth files on cloning.

Sapphire grinned "I knew trusting her would be a good choice, Emmy, tomorrow I want that order for Rachel put on a rush." She begins typing a little note to be 'found' by Rachel. 'Gee, it would be a shame if someone were to steal my designs, luckily I have such a vigilant spider catching these flies in her web. She will be getting a real good meal in 2 days for being such a good girl.' And with that Sapphire puts it in the free system that Rachel has free access to.

"I spent all day working on it today anyway so we might be able to push it to one day if I work all tomorrow on it too." Emerald smiled looking over everything Rachel had intercepted. "Well, even the stuff they did try to steal wasn't our real work so that's a relief. Does Rachel know what we are doing here?" Emerald asked, yawning and crawling into bed after changing into her pajamas.

"I'm sure she has an idea of what all we have here, just not the whole picture. After all, all our real work is kept on a detached server." Sapphire yawns some and changes into her silk pajamas before sauntering to bed. "So Emmy, I know we will want to finish up with Garnet, but have you found any other prospective gemstones while I have been focusing on her?"

"I've found a few prospects that are a good distance away. I've been monitoring them daily. They all live out of this state so picking them up would require a flight. I did this to prevent people from noticing that all the disappearances were around here." Emerald smiled and kissed Sapphire gently on the lips. "You have been putting so much work into Garnet and I have been doing the same amount of looking for possible gemstones. There's one that I would call an obsidian one state over. She is high scoring but also isolates herself voluntarily seeing others as below her. She even does school projects on her own entirely refusing group work blatantly."

Sapphire grins wide "Oh she sounds like fun, just what would we do with her specifically." Sapphire pulls Emerald into a hug, enjoying her crown jewel's body against her own. "Scoring that highly, I bet we could put her on dedicated R&D, only receiving orders from one of us. Also thank you for spreading out our search."

"That sounds perfect to me Sapphy. I will arrange for you to go meet her two weeks out. That way we have time to finish on the Garnet then we can move onto the clone research and get Rachel under more full control. Given her level of independence and intelligence, I have been going out of my way to make sure the conditioning is kept as hidden as possible. Wouldn't want her finding out about it before it's too late." Emerald sighed happily enjoying the closeness and the feeling of being desired. Every time it was the best feeling in the world.

Sapphire smiles "Good job Emmy, I do love just how wrapped around my finger you are." She kisses Emerald and gives a playful nip to her bottom lip "I can't wait till we complete my crown. It is bound to be beautiful." She brushes Emerald's cheek "Perfect for showing you off, in order to show off my power and superiority."

"Ever since we met and I got to know you, you've been the only thing that matters to me. I love being yours. I love that feeling of obedience, subservience, and love." Emerald sighed happily thinking of Sapphire having her full collection. "You will finally be seen how I see you always. How everyone should see you." She gave Sapphire another kiss pulling Sapphire down to lay and rest. The next few days went by very quickly Emerald going off to deal with Rachel's Exo for a few days because she needed to teach Rachel how to use it. Garnet fully accepted feminine pronouns and proudly came in every day in the purple dress that Sapphire liked. Once the end of the week approached it was finally time for the final and most important step Garnet had been shaped into the perfect Gemstone; it was time to slot her into Sapphire's crown permanently.

Sapphire grins "So, how are you feeling Garnet? Sleep well?" She pets the girl, running her fingers through her hair while looking over her body with a grin, she was ready to fully claim her Garnet.

"Yes, ma'am every night I sleep wonderfully. Sometimes I have dreams about a boy named Noah but I don't know who that is so it's more confusing than anything." Garnet smiled and leaned into Sapphire's chest enjoying the petting. They were just sitting in the testing room on the couch Garnet had been told this would be the most important day of her testing.

Sapphire grinned "That is quite the strange dream, I think I have a way to get rid of those silly dreams though. First, put on your visor, then you can sit on my lap for this final test." She smiles wide, thrilled at how perfectly cut Garnet now was, perfectly open for the finishing touches.

"Okie Sapphire whatever you need!" Garnet chirped happily, grabbing her headset from the table and putting it on. She then readjusted herself to be on Sapphire's lap this had become something that she got as a reward after a good day of work so hearing that she would be on Sapphire's lap during today's session was especially exciting. "I'm ready whenever you are ma'am."

Sapphire wraps her arms around Garnet while closing her eyes. The visor would turn on in extra high mode today, pulling Garnet down...deep deep down. 'There is no such thing as Noah, that is just a silly thought that has no place within your perfect mind.' Garnet would see an actual Garnet as big as she is, and she would be pressed against it. Sapphire meanwhile reached around to begin rubbing at her clitty. 'We will get rid of those pointless thoughts, then you can become the perfect assistant to me Garnet.' Sapphire in her head leans in and kisses her while pressing a finger right into her forehead. 'Now then, I want you to take all those silly Noah thoughts, every single tiny one, and press them right into my finger, do that and you will be a good girl, then I will guide them out of your body.'

Garnet focused on everything she could even vaguely remember of Noah into Sapphire's finger. At the second before it fully was transferred to Sapphire a look of horror overtook Garnet's face before the memories were stripped away and the dopey smile returned. 'Did I do good Mis. Sapphire?' She just rested floating against the garnet gemstone and letting Sapphire do whatever she wished in her mind.

Sapphire giggled as she slowly drug her finger down Garnet's body. Every movement was slow and steady as this finger drifted down, down, down. During all this, Garnet would begin to actually sink into the giant gemstone, like her body was becoming one with it. 'That's it, Noah is all right at the tip of my finger, not quite out of your body, but almost, I just have to bring him out so you will never be stuck with him ever again.' She brought her finger down to Garnet's little clit. 'Now then, let's build up the pressure and let it all out.' as she began to speed up her rubs, kissing Garnet forcefully.

Garnet squirmed lightly against her new crystalline prison moaning as the strokes grew more and more intense. The powerlessness along with Sapphire's raw dominant energy caused Garnet to sink further into her Gemstone as her clitty started to leak pre as it built up to its climax. She knew Mis. Sapphire was getting rid of Noah and she felt so good during it. She didn't know who this Noah even was all that mattered was how good this felt. After a few more moments and Sapphire becoming even more intense with her strokes, Garnet came letting everything wash over her. Her newly budding breasts twitching slightly along with her clitty.

Sapphire let Noah splatter against the ground. 'There we go, all that ickiness is out now Garnet.' She smiles and slides a perfectly fitted cage over Garnet's softening clitty, locking it with a garnet studded padlock. 'Now sink even further down.' Garnet's whole body would now be trapped in this gemstone, which Sapphire would begin to guide into an open slot on a crown...either Sapphire was getting bigger, or Garnet was getting smaller though until she was sitting perfectly in Sapphire's fingers as she was being pressed into the crown. 'Now then, you won't be able to stick until you let all your independence out, you can't decide anything for yourself, just look at all those imperfections in your perfect place.' She pointed out all these cloudy dim spots in the garnet around her. 'Those will keep you from being locked in nice and snug, so for me, push them all out.'

'Yes Sapphire anything you ask.' Garnet smiled happily inside her gemstone just letting go and sinking away into it. The clouds in the gem slowly slipped out as her smile widened even more. After another moment her eyes drifted closed, all the impurities washed away leaving only Sapphire's perfectly cut Garnet in its place.

Sapphire slots the Garnet in place as golden spikes stretch over several of the facets, locking the gem in place. 'And now you are it, my perfect little Garnet in my crown. One of MY gemstones. There is nothing left, but my perfect Garnet.' She pulls out of the final obedience program in order to line her cock up against Garnet's ass. "Time to give the final reward for doing so well."

"Thank you, Miss. Sapphire." Garnet smiled happily letting herself be lined up without any resistance. Not moving an inch that she wasn't guided by Sapphire for remaining perfectly still and obedient with a wide smile on her face. She didn't even speak to talk about how excited she was. She was only to talk to thank Sapphire or when asked a question that's what good girls do and Sapphire had ensured that she is a very good girl.

Sapphire presses all the way in easily "You are a very good girl for me Garnet, I give you permission to voice how much you love everything about me." She begins to bounce the cute girl on her lap, giving the caged clitty a little flick.

"Thank you, Miss. Sapphire! This feels AmAzInG!" Garnet squeaked out between thrusts enjoying the feeling of her owner inside her. It felt so natural and easy she was a virgin so this hurt a good bit but that didn't matter. She could only express or even feel positive thoughts about this.

Sapphire smiles wide and activates the visor some more 'negative feelings from this do not exist at all, any pain that you feel from your ass is false, only pleasure exists here.' She speeds up 'You feel especially good when it is me doing this, having me use and cum in your ass is the ultimate reward for being such a good girl' She speeds up until she eventually slams in hard, cumming to fill up Garnet's cute tight ass.

Garnet smiled wide and moaned loudly, savoring every second of being filled her eyes hollow and smiling wide. The commands became her truth, her brain shutting the pain off, and just allowing her to enjoy everything about this without any limitations. "Thank you, Sapphire! Being filled with your cum is the best feeling I've ever experienced!" she squeaked out just sitting there after Sapphire had finished.

Sapphire pulls out and slides a plug with a garnet embedded in its base into Garnet's ass. "You may only take that out before you sleep, or if I request to use you, Garnet, now then, let's go see what the rest of our day has set for us." She helps Garnet up, pulling the cute panties up her legs and making sure they are nice and snug.

Garnet quietly nodded and began following Sapphire around just enjoying being in the presence of her owner and her creator. The day was rather slow and dull with Emerald being out dealing with Rachel there was only a meeting with the school board to show off Garnet and talk about how much she had learned in only a little over a week. When Sapphire and Garnet arrived there were a lot of old men and some old women looking at the two curiously.

Garnet was without the visor so they couldn't even claim she was cheating. "This is my apprentice, Garnet. She has been testing my new learning method and is all ready to handle any tests you want her to fill out." They all whisper to each other and give Garnet an extremely difficult test. Even if she had done school properly and scored well, this would be a difficult test...but she knew everything on this test.

"Thank you all for your time." Garnet smiled taking the test and quickly filling it out. No hesitation in any of her answers because of the length of the test it still took half an hour for her to finish but at the end of the time, she put her pencil down and slid the test forward to the group. Not only was every answer correct, but it also had proof on each and every one to ensure no one could say she had gotten a leaked copy of the test.

"How...no one should be able to get a perfect run of this test, there are too many variables and too many subjects to master that well." Sapphire grins. "This is the effectiveness of my visor learning system. It took us about a week of time with it to get her ready. With lower developed minds they would need to go through it more slowly, but overall this is the efficiency of my visors in the field of education."

Garnet nodded smiling and walked back over next to Sapphire standing slightly behind her knowing the group wouldn't be happy with this and knowing that Sapphire wouldn't accept any damage being done to her. There was grumbling in the room as the group continued to look for ANY excuse to reject this. "Well, no matter how efficient it is it's simply inhumane to do something like this. Flooding someone with that much information could lead to mental damage! Hell, I bet that trany can't even talk other than in canned responses because of what you did Miss. Gemstone." One old man spoke up gruffly.

1...345678