Cracked Gemstones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony chuckled shyly. "I think I'm gonna need to have a bit to think this over... it's just... a lot to take in." The look on his face told the whole story he wanted out of here. Half out of embarrassment and half out of genuine fear at the now explained implications. Along with the fact that out of everything she shot down that he said...She didn't shoot down the fact it could be used for mind control. "I... I see that this is definitely an interesting offer but I don't think I'm the kind of person that you need."

"Anthony, you are definitely the person that we need, you seem to be getting rather tense though. Are you feeling ok?" She tilted her head in concern at him, though she was considering using the emergency visor on this one. He was far too suspicious of her.

"Yeah I think I just am dehydrated. I'm gonna go grab a drink." Anthony chuckled backing up to the door before opening it to reveal Emerald standing there smiling with a water bottle and a visor in her hands. "Oh why hello Anthony I've been listening in through my connection to Sapphire you said you are thirsty." She smiled sweetly, pressing the water into his hands and leading him back into the room, closing the door behind them and locking it when Anthony wasn't looking. Anthony chuckled as she was pushed to sit next to Sapphire sipping the water he had been given.

"This is Emerald, my personal assistant, and girlfriend. We have been testing the visor technology since college together and working out all the bugs. If you have been following us you will of course know of our military contracts, which have led to us developing advanced communication into our visors, which in turn allows for the near-instantaneous transferal of information. I personally am testing an implant device that allows me to work with my higher-ups to sort through the information they give me, as well as make my own requests."

Anthony squirms frowning as he is now sitting between the two. "Just ignore me, I'm only here because I was Sapphire's ride. Of all the wonderful things my partner can do she still can't drive." Emerald giggled slightly trying to calm down the panicking boy. "I'm sorry but no I just can't in good faith take this job offer it all sounds way too weird and all kinds of suspicious." Anthony shook his head trying to stand up but was blocked by Emerald's arm passing Sapphire a white emergency visor.

"You do realize in doing classes at this college you have already been using visor tech, it literally works by uploading information into your mind and receiving from you as well. It is how the high-speed virtual classes function in the first place." She twirls the white visor in her hands while looking him over. "And honestly, we can't have you leaving." 'Hold him' Once Emerald has Anthony in a bind, she quickly slips the visor onto him as she initiates the lockdown on it.

Anthony locks up twitching slightly for a moment before becoming docile. 'Bright kid figured everything out even if only on accident.' Emerald snickered a bit. She then stood up putting Anthony down and having him set to follow her quietly. "Well, we should get moving. He did make quite the scene and I don't wanna scare the students." She sighed opening the door to let Anthony and Sapphire out. Sapphire could tell there's still a good bit of mental flailing going on inside the lockdown given the lockdown can't move the body and affect the mind at the same time.

Sapphire locks the room behind them and does her own work of deflecting student questions. Luckily Antony had done plenty to separate himself from others, so no one asked too much that she couldn't deflect with the subtle loyalty of all her students. Once in the car she has the visor lock him down again. "Now you had to make us make such a fuss, that was very naughty of you."

'I was right!? You are kidnapping me?! Why?! Was I really right on the mind control thing? Like of the theories I had formed about this school that was low on the list. I figured it would be something more subtle like conditioning the students to buy your products and support you.' Anthony was well and truly on lockdown unable to do anything but kinda glare at Sapphire. "You really shouldn't be talking to your owner like that Pearl." Emerald tisked starting the drive away towards the factory.

Sapphire chuckles a bit "Oh there is just some school spirit conditioning, as for the mind control, while we can do that, I don't like to be so crass. It is so much more effective to have people willingly give themselves over to me. Also, I wasn't joking about our new position, but we have very focused employment in which you fit the bill for Pearl."

'What makes you think I'm just going to give myself over to you? I both am incredibly confused and scared in a way I can't express because MY BODY IS FROZEN! Also why do you keep calling me Pearl? You can at least use my real name...' Emerald rolls her eyes at all of this just driving them back to the factory. 'At least we didn't need to get this one through an airport.'

"You shall be my pearl, that is why I am calling you Pearl. There is no need to be scared or confused, I am just going to be training you for your new job, as well as polishing you to be perfect for your position at Sapphire Inc. As for you not giving yourself over, I already know Obsidian was harder in the long term, it's only a matter of time." She pets Pearl with a grin.

'Wait you mean that girl who you have working for your R&D department? I know you were on a talk show with her once... did you kidnap her too?! How many times have you done this! And why are all the people with gem related names girls if you are taking me!' For what it was worth Anthony was piecing everything together on his own even if he couldn't do anything about it. Emerald soon pulled up to the factory parking out front. "Home sweet home let's head on in then we can get you situated in your training room. Boy am I glad we didn't scrap the room we used for Obsidian."

Sapphire giggles "I wonder how you will do here Pearl." She begins leading Pearl inside and to the training room, smiling as she has her target stand still and observe. "Now then, what do you know about my history Pearl?" Sapphire was actually very interested in how well Anthony would do here.

'I know that you and Emerald currently going by Emma were top of your class in college. You were working on the prototype for what now turned out to be your visors. You then used your family fortune to fund opening Sapphire inc and the rest can be read on any wiki page. The reason I know all of this is because I had been interested in your tech ever since it first hit shelves so I looked into this and I found a few unhappy students complaining about one Sapphire Gemstone and one Emma Perkens.' Emerald growled hearing that last name doing her best to keep herself cool but starting to get frustrated.

"Please, Emerald has bad enough memories of where she came from, but what do you know about us from before college?" She smiles and pets Anthony while smiling at Emerald "You know he can't hurt you anymore Emerald, I'm sorry Pearl here had to remind you."

Emerald takes a deep breath and walks out of the room to cool off. 'I know that you two are trans? Is that the answer you are looking for? I know you also didn't have positive family lives but that's all I know given the vagueness in interviews.' Anthony tried to make a thought sigh just making the sound of 'hhhhhh' come out. 'Well, that was unexpected. Just please let me go. I really don't want to be here and can't properly express how upset I am given the lockdown you got going on.'

Sapphire guides him into a seat where his lockdown is put into a higher setting, dulling his thoughts and binding him down while she exits the room. 'Emmy, come here' She gets over to Emerald and pulls the girl into a gentle hug. 'There there, I'm so sorry Pearl needed to be naughty and remind us of times back then.'

'It's ok I just hadn't heard that last name in too long.' Emerald shook her head slightly before giving Sapphire a kiss. 'Pearl will learn in time how to be a good girl. Even if she clearly is intending to make things difficult for everyone.' She sighed slightly and just relaxed in Sapphire's arms. 'Well let's go set her up for her first session and leave her in that a while.'

Sapphire nodded 'I know, I just wanted to make sure you were ok before continuing.' She goes back into the room. 'Alright Pearl, you are going to go through your first round of training, I do hope you pull through and prove to be a good gem. Also, you will not bring up Emerald's past anymore.'

Anthony went quiet as the program started up the visor sucking him down into the void before he landed on top of a huge Pearl. After he regained his balance the words began to surround him. Certain words being wiped from his mind. Most importantly his name no matter how hard he tried he could only think Pearl was the only thing left of his name no matter how hard he tried to fight the conditioning. It took a few weeks of sessions to break Pearl down into obedience but once she was complete she flowed through the facility in her white dress and was overall a shining beacon for what a quality drone was while not as fiercely enthusiastic and loyal as Garnet. Pearl became a very appreciated part of Sapphire's crown.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Client Privilege She needed out of a marriage. She got so much more.in Lesbian Sex
Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Hazy Shade of Winter A lesbian couple meets a strange pale woman at a party.in Mind Control
The Blair House Angela investigates her aunt's old house.in Erotic Horror
More Stories