Cracked Gemstones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artifal
Artifal
75 Followers

Sapphire frowned and bid the doctor adieu. "Emerald, I am having my personal trusted Lawyer draw up the documents for your official name change." She hugs Emerald "I will personally find a way for us to have a kid, I do not care about what costs there will be." She gets up and helps Emerald up "I have been looking at a location where there is an abandoned factory, it is right outside a small town and is quite affordable. I plan on the liquidation of the house and everything I don't care to keep to easily cover buying it, renovations, and initial start up costs."

Emerald sniffled a bit but nodded. "Yeah I know we will find a way. It just pisses me off that that bastard managed to hurt me again." She sighed and looked Sapphire in the eyes. "Everything else sounds good though I bet we can find a cabin in the woods or build one ourselves to live in. Probably for the best to stay living outside town."

Sapphire nods and starts to take inventory of everything in the house, getting Emerald to help her. "Let's get our stock of everything, I then want us to get an estimate of the value of everything, decide what we are keeping, then we will liquidate everything else and sell the property. I want to make sure that there is NOTHING left in case one of those fuckers decides to buy the land."

"Hell we could then destroy the dirt they would use to build anything by randomly placing potholes." Emerald snickered walking around and making a checklist with each room and what it contained. "Lucky this place looks easy to sell and everything inside should be more than enough to get us well on the way to achieving your goals." It took a solid week to get through everything in the manor along with the process of liquidation but by the end of the week they had a buyer lined up for the now completely empty manor, it was especially easy to sell because most of the board members wanted the house thinking that they would be able to find the secret rooms still filled with valuables...Sapphire and Emerald had cleaned all of those out after the first day. At the end of the week, the two hopped into a cab and headed off to the airport heading to Verginia and a small town called change city.

It took about a year to get set up and 'Sapphire Inc.' to begin productions. While the workers were assembling VR and AR headsets of the highest quality. While these were not the final product, Sapphire had gotten a secret prototyping lab installed in the basement where herself and Emerald would begin working on the...next level visors. Sapphire even had an implant installed which would allow her to link to these new headsets.

Emerald came out from the twos shared bedroom one morning especially excited this was going to be the first day they tested full control using the headsets. After Sapphire woke up Emerald had made a full breakfast of Sapphire's favorite pancakes and bacon. "Well we aren't sure how good my motor skills will be with the headsets connected so I made us some breakfast before we start!"

Sapphire grins wide "Good, and thank you, dear. We have already done minor testing on the link-up and link off so we know this will be safe, but I know we can perfect this, then the efficiency of Sapphire Inc. will skyrocket. After that, we can work on improving our headsets." She grins and looks over military contracts "Our base VR headsets are selling like hotcakes to the military, wonderful for controlling their bomb disposal drones or linking up with UAVs."

"Yeah they didn't have much of a choice our tech is ten years ahead of anything anyone else has access to and with all our patents no one can even try to copy us without serious consequences." Emerald snickered sitting down to eat with Sapphire and enjoying the meal. "I'm curious about that bioengineer we were introduced to when we first signed the contract... Rachel Nae was it? She seemed to actually appreciate what we are doing here."

Sapphire grins "Oh, while she does have an appreciation for our work, she is fascinated by what we can do. She is asking about getting an AR headset and some very light exoskeleton legs and belt. Given her position, her bosses are willing to pay for something. She will need to still use a wheelchair because Exo or no, her legs will still need to 'support' the weight."

"I was thinking if we could get her to agree we could exchange what she needs for her doing some under the table research on how to fix my dna, she is one of the few people who has studied both magic and biology so she would be a very valuable resource." Emerald grinned a bit after finishing her meal.

Sapphire nods "I know, I do plan on that. She could be a very valuable asset in the long run. But I do agree, she would be the best opportunity to find a solution...ANY solution." She hugs Emerald. "I plan on having a meeting with her during my next military meeting. I'll leave you in charge here while I discuss our contracts."

"Yeah it's weird of all the things we can do. The thing that should have been the absolute easiest has become a walking nightmare to actually get done all because of one bastard." Emerald sighed and hugged Sapphire back lightly. "Well, Sapphy it's time let's do the actual happy thing let's see just how much a drone can do!" She smiled standing up and walking over to grab the green headset that Sapphire had made for her specifically. She slowly slipped it on while sitting down on their couch before looking at Sapphire waiting for her to start the uplink.

Sapphire closes her eyes and connects to the visor. Emerald would feel like something was slipping into her head as her body left her control. "Alright my drone, come over here and worship me to start off." She strips and smirks at Emerald.

Emerald smiled very genuinely as her body moved exactly as instructed. By combining the command with how the person being commanded would be able to most efficiently in their mind was how the headset worked. This led Emerald to sway her hips slightly while stripping for Sapphire and walking over to kiss her gently. 'I love you Sapphire' was transmitted through the headset Emerald going out of her way to test every capacity of the uplink.

Sapphire grinned "This is a very special headset specifically for you, most of my drones wouldn't even get that much free will, and would instead be made into efficient fully obedient beings. But you are my crown jewel, my symbol of strength." She pets Emerald "Now then, polish my scepter" She shows off her hard cock, having kept it as is through her transition specifically for if she found someone, but currently it would serve the purpose of a symbol of her dominance over Emerald.

Emerald got on her knees gently licking the sides and up to the tip before putting it in her mouth and beginning to bob her head slowly allowing her tongue to wrap around the shaft whenever she got deeper perfectly content pleasing Sapphire like this.

Sapphire groans and pets Emerald "Oh this is so hot, I think I may need to keep you in this visor permanently. Being able to hear your thoughts, and while you are perfectly loyal anyway, knowing that you literally can't disobey any order I give you." She clenches her fist, tangling it in Emeralds hair. "I bet you fucking love being the ultimate slut for me, having to obey every little tiny thing without any capacity to refuse." She grins. "I order you to cum, if you love this as much as I think, let all the natural chemicals in your body force yourself to cum."

Emerald was never able to afford srs so her tiny cock twitched several times before leaking cum onto the ground. 'Of course I do Mistress Sapphire. If you want me to always be like this it's how I will be!' her body couldn't help but let moans slip out of her lips as she began to suck harder and faster on Sapphire's cock.

Sapphire lets out a somewhat manic grin "Then so be it, other than maintenance, your to always wear this visor, as you will be my eternal personal drone and slave." She humps into Emeralds face. "My perfect drone, serving your purpose of waiting on me for everything." She slams in harder "And I get that you came on command, but was that really it, such a pathetic amount, perhaps I should get a cage if your cock is that worthless."

Every thrust makes Emerald's focus drift just riding the high of obedience and subservience to the woman she loves. Her cock does leak quite a bit more after the teasing starts and her moaning only gets louder as she took Sapphire's entire cock into her throat even if she had a gag reflex it didn't matter the visors orders took precedence. She had felt like trash her entire life but Sapphire took her in and made her into a wonderful Emerald. It felt so good to belong to her and while she wasn't thinking any words the emotions were being transmitted over to Sapphire constantly.

Sapphire's grin widened even more "Oh you love the idea of getting your little clitty caged up. We will have to get a special one for a dirty drone like you." She slams in and starts cumming hard. "Drink it all down, make sure not to let a drop spill. Afterward, I expect you to lick up your mess down there." Sapphire was getting high off this absolute control.

Emerald gulped everything down letting it flow into her before pulling back and licking Sapphire's cock clean. After she had looked at the cock ensuring that it was perfectly clean she got all the way down and began to absentmindedly lick up the cum. Emerald feeling the joy from Sapphire combining with her own was in an entirely blissed-out state but her body was still moving at maximum efficiency.

When she finished licking up the cum, Sapphire slid her feet out of her high heels and pressed them into Emeralds face. "I am going to relax and look over reports, worship my feet while I focus on these." She wiggled her toes a little as she opened her reports on her tablet.

'As you wish Sapphy.' Emerald giggled a little before beginning to absentmindedly warship Sapphire's feet. 'Well if you need any help...and that's a big if you can always have me focus on something else down here while I'm doing this.' She made sure to suck each individual toe while the obedience was absolute; she was going far past the 'minimum' level.

Sapphire grins and writes a quick note "If already obedient, drones will go above and beyond." She uses her other foot to 'pet' Emerald while one foot is being licked and worshipped. "Oh I want you keeping all your focus on my feet, then maybe I'll play with your ass my Crown Jewel drone."

Emerald let out little excited squeals as she licked Sapphire's foot. 'Mistress Sapphire this feeling of complete submission and obedience... it is so wonderful you've always owned my heart and I'm more than happy to have you own everything about me.' She between licks started to give Sapphire's feet a massage.

Sapphire smiles "That so? Well then, I suppose that this is a full submission of your body and mind anyway, and I think I know exactly how to claim your soul fully as mine." Sapphire giggles and when she is pleased with the footwork, she moves her feet and spreads her legs. "Come over here, I want you sitting on my cock right now for me to claim your body."

Emerald quickly got up and moved to sit on Sapphire's lap. She groaned gently against Sapphire's rehardening cock. 'Yes, Mistress Sapphire!' Even without words the excitement was palpable even going in dry, she couldn't care less, she simply desired to fully belong to the woman who loved her and she loves.

Sapphire smiled wide and groaned as her hard cock pushed into her Emerald's ass. "Such a wonderfully obedient girl. My perfect techy sissy girl." Sapphire pulls Emerald all the way down before pulling her back so she can nibble on Emeralds neck. "My personal nerdy slut. The only person who I trust to be this kind of a drone." Sapphire now kisses her hard.

Emerald moaned out gently returning the kiss savoring every second. She then begins to bounce her ass slightly for Sapphire letting her cock uselessly bounce as it hardened slightly. 'You are my world and I'm blessed to be your crown jewel.' The deeper and harder Sapphire trusted the harder and louder she moaned out.

Sapphire reached around to grab at Emerald's cock and began to rub there while another hand came up to rub her breast while humping her hips up. "That's right, the visor is truly giving me your mind, and this, your body." Sapphire licks up Emerald's neck while speeding up her thrusts and humps. "You WILL hold out your climax until I fill your ass."

Emerald squirmed and bucked her hips along with Sapphire's thrusts. 'Yes, Mistress!' She was struggling to push it down due to how fiercely Sapphire was railing her. The gasps and moans flowed freely from her lips, her cock hard but never allowing itself to climax. Sapphire hadn't given permission and what Sapphire wanted was all that mattered to her.

Sapphire grins "You may cum in 3...2...1...NOW" She slams in and cums hard, filling Emerald with her mistress's hot cum. "With this I claim your body as you give that up to me."

The climax that she had been holding back washed over Emerald her cock twitching and cum spurting onto her own chest. Once her body stopped quivering from the orgasum Emerald relaxed into Sapphire's arms. 'Forever and always I will be yours.'

Sapphire slowly pulls out of Emerald and turns off the drone connection. "Alright, this is something I need you as you to make the decision on Emerald." Sapphire reaches over to her desk and pulls out a ring box. "Will you grant me control over everything, your very soul included." She opens the box and inside is a cock ring. "This if put on will tighten down onto you, and it will only let you cum on my permission...for the rest of your life. Only put this on, if you want me to own your soul as well. I already know I own your mind and body, but this part will only matter if it is you without any input from me, who puts it on."

Emerald quietly grabbed the ring smiling softly at Sapphire. "It's beautiful." She then took it and slid it on the cold metal against her cock causing it to twitch as the ring slid on and tightened. "Of course you can have my soul... it just feels so right to be yours in every way Sapphy I love you more than anything and I always will." She gently leaned in and gave Sapphire a loving and slow kiss on the lips.

Sapphire kisses her back with a grin. "That is very good, MY Emerald." Sapphire kisses with much more force. "Very good indeed." She re-activates the visor "Help me get through this paperwork Emerald, then you will help keep me comfortable through the night so I may be fully rested for my meeting tomorrow. If we can get good news on what to do with you child wise, I will arrange for you to carry my Heir."

Emerald nodded happily starting to do the paperwork with brutal efficiency not making a single error with the help of the headset things she normally would need to ask Sapphire on she was able to do easily. 'Yes of course my love. I would be honored to carry your heir. Also, how do you think we should get high-quality employees? Sure the ones we have now are... adequate but even with them becoming drones they wouldn't be nearly effective enough for your plans.'

Sapphire grins and starts mentally sending plans to Emerald. "I want you to drone up our employees who wouldn't be missed, and then go after this list of targets. I have a higher quality headset especially for them." She pets Emerald "After my meeting there is someone I will check in on personally on my way back."

'I'll get on that as soon as you've left for your meeting.' Emerald nodded checking a few more things off the list of paperwork before standing up and putting it all away. 'The paperwork is complete I am now going to prepare you a meal to help you relax after all of this mistress Sapphire.' She smiled and walked over to the kitchen starting to make some burgers for dinner. After an hour of cooking and checking in on Sapphire making sure she was as relaxed and satisfied as possible Emerald returned with the dinner sitting next to Sapphire to eat. While she was droned now nothing had truly changed for Emerald she was just doing what would make Sapphire happy which was what she would do even without the commands.

Sapphire smiles as she eats. "You truly are the best drone Emerald, you know exactly what I want without ever needing me to say anything. Honestly I bet we don't even need the visor, but I see it as a sign of my dominance over you." She pets her gemstone. "So willing to do anything to serve me."

'Of course Sapphy you saw me in a broken world that rejected me. You are the only one who ever cared so I'm willing to give you my everything.' Emerald nuzzled into the petting as she ate with Sapphire. 'And while we might not need the headset for obedience I personally love all of its uses along with it hiding my ears...' Very much like with the DNA there was nothing that could be done to fix Emerald's ears and while she had adjusted to having them seen having them hidden by her headset felt nice in a way she couldn't describe.

Sapphire pets her some more "Of course, the sign of obedience to me covers the damage that man did to you, my perfect gemstone." She drags her fingers through Emerald's hair as she smiles happily. "I will make sure that never happens again under my rule." She gives a little thought of control to spike Emerald's pleasure to new heights. "I am going to lay down, clean the dishes then come keep me comfortable for the night."

'Yes Mistress Sapphire!' Emerald smiled wide hopping up and taking the dishes with her. After around three minutes of cleaning, she slid the dishes into the dishwasher, turning it on before walking back into Sapphire's room and joining her in bed. 'I hope today was as wonderful for you as it was for me Sapphy... It feels like we both got what we always wanted.' She sighed happily not having to speak anymore was so much easier for her having Sapphire always aware of her every thought and feeling was all she could ever ask for.

Sapphire grins and pulls Emerald into a hug "Of course, you are everything I want in my drones, everything I want in my direct servant, everything I want in my life. You are the only being who truly understands me and will aid me. The fact that the drone headset might as well be just for show with you is the icing on the cake." Sapphire grabs her ass. "Your body proportions, I love every little facet of you Emerald. Those cuts in the gemstone you are showing how life has shaped you, and that I could take and shape you the way I have, tells me what I am doing in life is my purpose in this world."

'I couldn't agree more and I actually did have an idea. Very much like how you found me in college as one of the top students I was thinking we could monitor the colleges in the area and if someone like I was before I was blessed with meeting you appears we could just casually take them and fix them as you fixed me.' Emerald smiled nuzzling into Sapphire's embrace enjoying every last ounce of love she was being given. 'The fact more people can't understand what you are doing goes to show how cracked and broken this world is.'

Sapphire grins "That is a wonderful idea. In fact once our systems are upgraded with drones operating them, your job when not in the middle of directly helping me will be to screen info on college students and compile a list of...let's just call them prospective employees. I will then take that information and offer them...a scholarship. They will be offered a job and a position to test my information upload visors. Then their first jobs will be to accompany me to conferences to show off how quickly they learned and how well they retained the information. Following that they will be shaped into the perfect high-quality drones. Those of lesser skill will become my medium quality drones, and those who would only be good for menial tasks even with my intervention shall become low quality."

Artifal
Artifal
75 Followers
123456...8