Cracking the Code

Story Info
Sometimes fixing computers leads to lots of fun.
2.5k words
4.69
6.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a senior in my mid-sixties and am retired. I am in fairly good shape and have a seven-inch cut cock and a big set of hanging balls. I am married and have a very good relationship with my wife but our sex life is nonexistent. She decided several years ago that she had no urge for sex and assumed that I had none either. I told her that wasn't the case but she had made up her mind that she wasn't going to have any sex. After her revelation I decided that I would have to look elsewhere and after a couple of months of no sex at home I began to look for outside relationships and began to explore my bi tendencies.

I decided to use my computer knowledge to help folks who were technology challenged to solve their computer problems. I had been making a few bucks helping people by installing software and fixing various problems. All of my customers were about my age and I was enjoying meeting new people and helping them out. As I helped more people my network expanded and I started getting calls outside my immediate neighborhood. One morning I got a call from a guy named Joe and he asked if I could come over and take a look at his computer because it was running slow and he thought he might have some sort of virus. We arranged a time for the next day for him to drop his laptop off at my house.

The next day Joe arrived with his laptop and I told him I would get it fixed and would give him a call. We chatted for a few minutes and I saw that Joe was a nice-looking guy in is mid-thirties but I didn't think much about it. After he left, I fired up his computer and found that it did have a virus and was able to clean it up fairly quickly. As I checked out the rest of the computer, I came cross a folder called "Goodies" and got curious and decided to check it out. Inside the folder were several other folders that were labeled with various dates. I opened one of the sub folders and saw that there were lots of picture files. I opened one of the files and was shocked. Staring me in the face was a closeup of a big hard shaved cut cock.

When I got over my shock, I looked closer at the picture and saw that it was glistening. I couldn't tell if it was coated with cum, pussy juice or oil but it was obvious that it had seen some action recently. The next file was a closeup of a hairless pussy covered with pussy juice and cum. I realized I had found Joe's stash of sex pictures and I wanted to see more. As I opened more files, I saw that the cock belonged to Joe and the woman he was fucking was about his age and very nice looking. When I had seen all the pictures in the folder, I had seen a complete sex show of Joe and the woman. They didn't leave anything out and showed her sucking his monster cock and him eating her nice smooth pussy before they fucked. I was rubbing my cock thru my pants and was hard as a rock.

I opened the second folder and looked at the pictures in it. There was a second cock in this stack of pictures and I thought that this guy had probably taken the pictures of Joe that I had seen in the first folder. The new folder had pictures of Joe and the new guy but didn't have a woman. As I flipped thru the pictures, I saw Joe and the other guy jacking each other. Apparently later in the sequence the guys were sucking each other. They seemed to be having a good time and there were some cum shots and both were in to licking the cum off their partner. Whoever was taking the pictures never got into the action, but I'm sure he or she was enjoying the show. I enjoyed the pictures so much that I exploded with my own cum inside my pants. After I cleaned myself up, I opened the rest of the folders and looked at all the pictures. There were other guys and gals and they seemed to enjoy all types of sex including male and female anal.

As I cooled down, I finished fixing Joe's computer and returned to his Goodie folder and looked at all the pictures again. The next afternoon I called Joe and told him I had finished. He told me his car was in the shop and asked if I could bring it by his house. He lived a couple of miles away so we arranged a time and drove over. Joe greeted me at the door wearing a tee shirt and shorts and invited me in and asked me to explain what I had found wrong with his computer. I told him about the virus and other fixes and gave him a bill. I told him to call me any time. I almost told him I should be paying him for the service because of the great pictures I found in his Goodie folder but instead told him that I should check out the computer every few weeks to make sure it was virus free.

Joe probably noticed that I was looking at his crotch but he didn't say anything. He told me he had to get his wallet and when he stood, I saw the outline of his giant cock thru his shorts. He told me he and his wife were having a glass of wine and invited me to join them. I jumped at the invitation and followed him and his nice ass into their den. The second I saw his wife I knew that she had a nice body because I had seen every inch of it in their pictures. Her shorts and pullover shirt showed every curve and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra provided a nice view of her nipples. Joe introduced her as Jan and told her I had returned the computer and he had asked me to join them for a glass of wine.

As we sat and drank our wine we chatted about all sorts of things. Joe said he and Jan worked in a law office and had taken the afternoon off. I couldn't help but enjoy the chatting and the sight of their attractive bodies. Both had their legs spread a little so I could see up their inner thighs. After about ten minutes Jan asked if I had found their Goodie pictures on the computer. I didn't know what to say but finally admitted I had seen and enjoyed them. They both had big smiles when they saw me blushing bright red. They asked which ones I liked and I told them I enjoyed all of them. That seemed to strike a chord with both of them and I could see that the outline of Joe's monster was even more noticeable. We had a second glass of wine and the conversation turned to sex and our preferences. Both of them were bi and said they enjoyed showing off which is why they had so many photos of themselves and their playmates.

Jan said she enjoyed taking pictures and loved it when Joe was being sucked off by another guy. I could see Joe's monster getting even bigger and straining against his shorts. Jan looked at Joe and told him to take his pants off to give his cock some freedom and so we could see it. Without hesitation Joe stood up and pulled his shirt and shorts off. He wasn't wearing underwear so his cock began to snap to attention. I had never seen a cock that size and couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Jan was looking too and was rubbing her pussy and nipples. I was almost in a trance and when joe sat back down on the edge of the chair and told me to come over and suck his cock I didn't even think twice. When I was in front of him on my knees I reached out and held his big balls with one hand and his cock with the other. I was really enjoying the view when I felt his hand on the back of my head gently pulling my mouth toward his cock.

I opened my lips and licked the head of his cock before I began to suck it. As I sucked and licked the head, I finally got the courage to begin to suck his shaft deeper in my mouth. To say I was concerned about having this ten-inch cock down my throat is an understatement. I didn't have much time to think about it because he was pulling my head and telling me to suck it all in. I sucked in an inch and then backed off before I sucked more in. When I felt his cock at the back of my mouth and knew I had practiced enough to avoid gaging and then I pushed harder and began to work the head down my throat. Once I was sucking the entire shaft I began to pump in and out. I felt his balls beginning to contract but kept a nice slow pace.

I wanted to time it so he would cum in my mouth so I could get the full experience of sucking his cock. My jaws were beginning to get a little sore before I felt his balls contract even more and tasted his hot cum. I pulled his cock out so only the head ws in my mouth and I could get the full joy of tasting his cum. I kept pumping the cum into my mouth but he was dropping such big loads that I couldn't swallow it all and the cum ran out the sides of my mouth and down my chin. Joe told me to stop pumping and just suck his whole cock into my mouth until he got soft.

When he got soft, I slid back and grabbed his limp cock and wiped the head around my mouth. When I had rubbed the cum on my face onto the head of his cock, I licked it so I could get every last drop. When I looked around, I saw that Jan had gotten naked and was on the couch laying back with her legs spread, her finger in her pussy and her phone in the other hand snapping pictures of Joe's cock and my cum smeared lips and face. I told her I hoped she enjoyed watching and taking pictures as much as Joe and I did when I sucked his cock. She said she did and told me it was her turn. She told me to get naked and come over and eat her sopping wet pussy. I did what she asked and buried my face and tongue in her pussy. After licking my way around her pussy, I found her big clit and held it between my lips and ran my tongue over it. She loved it and began to moan as I kept the licking and sucking it.

I was enjoying the taste of her pussy juices and was hard as a rock. Joe had his own ideas and was snapping pictures before he reached between my legs and started stroking my cock with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. It didn't take long for me to bring Jan to a climax and as I continued to lick the juices Joe kept stroking. He told me to lay down on my back so he could suck my cock. With my legs spread wide he licked my dick head and sucked the whole shaft into his mouth. It didn't take long for me to reach a fantastic climax and shoot cum into his mouth. To my delight he kept pumping and swallowing all I had to offer.

We all moved to the couch and the three of us sat and played with each other without saying a word. After a few minutes of playing Jan poured another glass of wine and told us to relax for a few minutes and get ready for the next session. After a while Jan told us she was horny again and wanted to fuck. I was hoping she wanted me to fuck her but she said she wanted to feel Joe's big cock. She moved over to Joe's cock and began stroking as she began to lick and suck his cock head. It didn't take long for him to respond to her sucking and stroking and when it began to get hard, she told me to change places and suck his whole cock. I moved over and started to lick and suck his cock until my nose was buried in his pubes. After pumping his cock for a few strokes, I could feel him get harder and was really enjoying the feel and taste.

I thought Jan had decided to let Joe cum in my mouth again when she announced it was time to fuck. I let Joe pull out of my mouth and Jan handed me the phone and told me to take lots of pictures. Joe grabbed his cock and began to rub the head around Jan's cunt. It didn't take long for him to enter her and I got several closeup pictures of him entering, pulling back and pushing in deeper and deeper. It only took a few strokes before Jan started to let out a loud moan and she began to climax. After her climax subsided, she told Joe to pull out and let me finish him off with my mouth. We didn't skip a beat as I sucked his slick cock into my mouth and throat. I expected him to last for a while since he had already climaxed earlier but after a few strokes I felt him getting even harder as he flooded my mouth with his cum. As I was swallowing all he had to offer I could hear the phone clicking as Jan got even more pictures.

The three of us were worn out after enjoying all the sex. We chatted for a few minutes and I told them I needed to clean up and get back to my house before my wife returned. When I left Joe and Jan were still naked on the couch and I told them to call me any time and I would come over and check their computer. We all had a good laugh and as I drove home, I was getting hard again just thinking of all the fun we had had. I was looking forward to the next time and am happy to say it didn't take but a few days for them to need help with their computer. Fortunately they had several close friends that needed my services too.