Crammed with The D

Story Info
Teah's daughter Hannah plays house with her BF.
2.6k words
4.6
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Germaine and Hannah were in Hannah's bedroom. Germaine was playing his video game. Hannah was on her bed in a white t-shirt and her black thong reading from her used Sociology textbook, marking passages with a yellow highlighter.

Hannah's mother Teah walked in wearing her usual tunic, leggings and house slippers.

"You spending the night here?" Teah asked Germaine.

"Yes ma'am," Germaine said.

"Hannah," Teah said, "make sure Germaine wears a rubber when you fuck him. If you get pregnant, you're going to live with your father."

"She'll live with me," Germaine cut in.

"Shut up boy," Teah said. "Just because you got a car and two jobs don't mean you can take care of my baby. Her father said he'd take care of me too and he didn't. So start putting up the seat in the bathroom. I don't want to sit in a man's piss while I take a shit."

"You constipated?" Germaine asked Teah.

"I'm not constipated," Teah said. "Even if I was, I wouldn't want any help from you."

"I can fuck you," Germaine said. "Isn't that what your ex-husband used to do to get things moving?"

Teah stared at Germaine with a peculiar look.

"You can go now," Hannah said to Teah.

Teah cut her eyes and slammed the door.

Hannah play slapped Germaine on the back of his head.

"Stop making jokes about fucking my mom."

Teah was gone for the weekend, which meant that Hannah had the house all to herself. Germaine hadn't been around, so Hannah called him up. As soon as he got off work from the spa, he headed over to the Jones residence. When Germaine entered, Hannah jumped on him and kissed him like she'd never tasted a man before.

He let her down to see what she was wearing.

"Do you like it?" she asked, modeling for him.

Pink. Everything she had on was pink.

It was one of those bitter chilly days in early Spring where the temperatures dropped into the 40s, which was probably the reason why she had on a long, pink thermal sleep shirt with a button v-neck and side slits.

On her feet were fleece slippers socks that were banded trim at the cuffs to prevent slouching and had rubber treads to prevent slipping.

Her underwear? Well, he'd get to that later.

"I like it," Germaine said with no enthusiasm.

To Hannah, pink was cute.

To Germaine, pink was sissified and girlie.

Then again, pink was also the color of pussy.

The last time Germaine crammed Hannah with his cock was at the day spa.

Now, she was asking for it again.

"What are we doing today?" he asked her while she went to the kitchen.

"Redecorating my bathroom," she said. "You are going to tell me what you think when I'm done."

Hannah came out of the kitchen with a color scheme chart. She held it up in front of him. He took it away from her and tossed it on the couch.

"Aren't we grumpy today?" she asked.

Germaine went over and sat on the sofa.

Hannah sat beside him.

"Bad day at work?"

Germaine looked at her.

"I'm tired, I'm hungry and I want some pussy."

"Right to the point," Hannah said. "I like that in a man. But, it's not that easy."

Germaine got up.

"I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when you get done fucking around."

Hannah watched Germaine go to the back.

"Well, fuck you then."

She picked up the color scheme chart.

"I don't need your help anyway."

Hannah went on to unpack most of the bathroom decor. She spent all afternoon and into the evening in the bathroom while Germaine slept.

She finished around 7:30pm. She went to wake up Germaine, but he wasn't in the guestroom.

He was in her room again, playing video games.

Hannah walked in and stood next to him.

"I thought you were asleep," she said.

"I got up at six," Germaine said, tapping buttons on the controller.

"Wanna see the bathroom?" she asked.

Germaine paused the video game, put the controller down and got up.

He grabbed up Hannah and she coiled his legs around his body. He fell on the bed on top of her and kissed her. She felt his rock-hard erection in his shorts, rubbing against her inner thigh.

"Wait," she said.

Germaine stood straight.

"I've been waiting all day, all week. I'm horny and I want some pussy."

Hannah sat up and farted.

"Excuse me," she fanned the odor away.

Germaine backed off, because it was an eggy one.

"I thought we could spend some time together."

"I wanna spend time fucking," he said.

He popped his penis out and showed it to her.

She laughed at the rigidness and the veins in it.

"My dick doesn't get much harder than this, so why are you playin' these games?"

Hannah waited until he stuffed the saluting soldier away again before she spoke.

"I'm not playing games, Germaine. All I'm asking you to do is come see what I did to the bathroom."

"Then what?" he asked. "Watch you shit? Isn't that what always happens?"

Hannah got on her knees and moved closer to the end of the bed.

"You know that I poop a lot."

"Well, just once I'd like to go one day without seeing any shit."

"I don't force you to watch," Hannah said. "You just look and I do it."

"I can't make love to you without a fart ripping or a turd popping out of your asshole. I see enough shit at the hospital."

Hannah folded her arms.

"You think I can't control my bodily functions?"

"No," he said. "I think that they control you."

"I bet I won't poop during sex," Hannah said.

"Okay, it's a deal. But, if you do shit, I get to nut inside you."

"Okay," Hannah said only because her bladder was now teeming. "Now, come look at the bathroom."

Hannah took Germaine to the bathroom door.

Everything was doily with rose pink ruffles.

Germaine nodded his head.

Hannah went over to the toilet and lifted the pink covered, lace ruffled lid. She took down her hot pink, low rise cotton panties and sat down on the soft pink, plush nylon coating the seat.

She sat with perfect posture and a smile while she peed, but the usually sexually excited Germaine was looking around with a worried look at the light tones trimmed with lacy ruffles.

Hannah felt her back passage opening up; a rectum-stretching fart whispered from her.

She curled her toes in her fleece slipper socks; it felt so good to exercise her anus. She just sat there for a moment with urine dripping from her snatch; it was one of those firm, smooth turds that felt good in her rectum. She wiped herself, flushed and got up.

"You like it?" she asked him.

He just looked at her.

"Let's get cleaned up."

Hannah went over to the tub and pulled back one of the lacy window curtains. She pulled back the actual shower curtain and turned on the water.

When she turned back to him, he was already undressed with his dick swinging as he walked.

Hannah pulled her pink sleep shirt over her head and took off her fleece slipper socks.

She got in first and he followed.

Hannah was hit in the face by the spraying water, before Germaine reached over her and adjusted the nozzle to spray over her shower cap-covered head.

They lathered down.

Germaine was quite a quick bather; he had lathered up his body and rinsed off in a matter of minutes.

Then, Hannah felt Germaine's hands rubbing soap on her shoulders. He continued to wash her neck, her breasts and her belly with her soapy rag.

His hands rubbed the sides of her neck. She put her soapy rag on her right shoulder.

Germaine knew what that meant. He took the rag and washed her back area. When he got down to her butt, she leaned forward and held on to the wall.

He smoothed the soapy rag over her bubbled butt cheeks in deliberate, circular motions.

Then he moved the rag down between her cheeks.

He rubbed a bit, expecting to find a brown stain on the rag. It was clean. He washed between her cheeks again; he saw nothing but soap on the rag.

"It's immaculate back there," she bragged. "No dingle berries, no shit crumbs."

Germaine turned Hannah around so that the water rinsed her back and bottom. He pulled her close and kissed her. He rubbed water over her before she turned around and let the water hit her in the face.

She reached up and adjusted the nozzle so that the water ran down her shoulders and back.

Germaine put his hand between her cheeks and wiggled his index and middle fingers.

Hannah moaned and leaned forward on the wall. His fingers searched and found her relaxed and wet anus. His fingers at first stroked her tender orifice.

After briefly coaxing her exit, he slowly inched his fingers into her anus and felt around the meaty walls of stretchy tissue.

Hannah reached down to her cunt flaps and parted them. Her index and middle fingers rubbed over her clitoris and ended with a quick slip into her vagina.

The warm water running over her body, the fingers up her ass, the rubbing of her clit and the teasing of her pussy - Hannah felt an orgasm building. She pulled away and turned off the shower. She got out, removed her shower cap and dried off. Germaine did the same.

Germaine followed her into the bedroom where she got on the bed naked. Germaine moved toward her stroking his dong and got up on the bed. Hannah turned over on her back and put her butt up in the air.

"I want it in my pussy," she said. "Then, I want it deep in my ass."

Germaine promptly obliged and popped his cock into her pussy. He banged her for about 20 minutes.

Then, he pulled out and put the head of his penis onto her anus.

He teased her butthole by rubbing the head of his dong on it. Like a mouth, her anus opened up to about the size of a dime.

Germaine knew that whenever her asshole opened up like that, it meant a bowel movement was coming.

Her asshole stayed open and there was a deep, crackling sound like toasted rice cereal in milk.

"Sounds like you're about to take a shit," he said.

Right after he said that, Hannah's anus tightened and shut up like a drawstring trash bag.

Then, her anus relaxed again.

"I ain't butt-fucking you til you take a shit."

"I don't have to go," she claimed.

Her anus opened briefly and shut again.

Germaine grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her toward the end of the bed.

He lifted her up and put her over his shoulder.

He carried her back into the bathroom and laid her on the center pink rug with 4 inch lace on the ends.

There he pounded and smashed her cervix with the head of his cock.

Hannah knew why she was brought in here.

The turd was coming down, but the feeling of fullness that his dick provided felt heavenly.

She felt an orgasm coming, and she felt the warmth of her turd clearing her anus.

"No," she struggled under him. "Let me up!"

"Wait," he grunted, pushing his dick deeper.

"Germaine," she said. "I have to dookie."

"Wait," he thrust, closer to busting a nut.

"Motherfucker," Hannah pushed him off.

She crawled over to the toilet and semi-squatted over the bowl.

"You forgot to put the lid up," Germaine said.

"Fuck!" she shouted.

Hannah felt the turd coming out of her anus.

She wasn't about to let the pink nylon with lacy trim on the lid be ruined by her shit.

She quickly lifted the lid and squatted on her tippy-toes with her hands gripping the front of the seat.

Germaine laughed as the turd hung low from her bottom. It swayed to and back a bit before it moved downward some more. He crawled over and sat by the toilet tank near the wall.

Her turd was still dangling there. It dropped to the back of the bowl and slid down just a bit.

A good portion of the stool was above the water line. It was two-toned, darker at the bottom and lighter on the top. It was literally standing up in the bowl.

The top end of the turd was tapered and pointed.

The top tapered end of it was touching the back rim section of the toilet bowl.

Before Hannah could reach for the free-standing toilet tissue holder, Germaine grabbed her up off the toilet by lifting her under the knees.

This prompted her to quickly grab on to the back of his neck. Germaine fell back on the floor under her weight and she instantly began to ride his dick.

Germaine felt that tickling sensation in his shaft.

In his mind, he saw her turd dangling from her butt, the turd upright in the toilet, and smelled the scent of the poop coming from the bowl,

His penis filled with rich semen, which shot up into Hannah's open, throbbing vagina.

Germaine moaned as his seed spurted up into her cervix in thick, warm explosive jets.

Hannah had goose pimples all over her body.

Every time her skin made contact with anything, it sent rippling sensations throughout her. She climbed off of Germaine with her pussy and anus open.

Germaine lay there with his standing dick wobbling, dripping with semen from the tip. He sat up and saw Hannah back on the toilet, peeing.

Germaine got up stroking his dick.

"You lost the bet."

"Did you cum inside me?" she asked him.

"Don't worry," he said to her. "You were on top."

"What goes up must come down?" Hannah asked.

Germaine bobbed 'yes' to her and left.

Hannah sat there on the toilet.

She reached for the free standing toilet tissue holder and balled up a wad of paper. She reached around and started to wipe, but stopped.

She dropped the paper on the floor and stood up.

She looked at her turd in the bowl. She thought about being a mother for a second, and then pushed the thought away as she walked out of the bathroom.

Back in her room again, Hannah got into bed with Germaine and spoon with him. They slept for about an hour, before Germaine was back up, playing his video game.

Hannah heard the game and crawled to the edge of the mattress to watch him while he mashed buttons.

"Mom will be home soon," Hannah said.

"She gonna blow up the bathroom like you did?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Like it?" he asked. "I still remember that night she came to the ER with that turd stuck in her ass."

"She told me you helped her. That's how we met."

"Why didn't she just get fucked?" he asked. "That would have saved her the trip, and saved my sanity."

Hannah nudged Germaine's shoulder from behind.

"Enough, all right?! Why do you keep talking about fucking my mom? You like her or something?"

Germaine paused the game.

"No," he said.

"You think she's pretty?" she asked. "I don't blame you if you do. She's a beautiful woman."

"She's pretty. But, I wouldn't fuck her."

"Good," Hannah said to him. "Because, if you ever have sex with her, we're through."

Germaine continued playing his video game.