Maya, Marjan and Me

Story Info
Maya becomes intimate with her husband's subordinate.
20.6k words
3.27
15.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya, Marjan & Me

There was no doubt that Marjan was totally and thoroughly smitten by Maya, my lovely wife. The very first time he had met her at a formal party for the multinational company Marjan and I worked for, he had been struck dumb by her visage, beauty, friendliness, dress sense and a few dozen other attributes. Maya may not have had classic movie star looks, but had a figure to die for and the overall package she brought to any table was spectacularly breathtaking. Marjan was just the latest victim of many wishing to pray at her temple. Not that she deliberately put any spells on anyone, it was just normal that those around her lost their orientation. Of course on that particular evening, with an event conducted around a large swimming pool at the swankiest of expat compounds in Jeddah where many of the senior managers lived, she was for all intents and purposes looking tastier than ever.

Maya had never shied away from showing a cheeky bit of skin. On the occasion, honouring the outgoing Chief Executive of the subsidiary, who happened to be Indian, she had decked herself in a sheer and revealing pink saree, with a backless floral blouse that left virtually everything above the waistline, except her tits, on show. Maya was quite used to being the belle of the ball at most events. Given the usual dark and ugly Indian wives of the rest of the staff, she easily stood out and was often asked to handle some party aspect or the other. Maya had been put in charge of managing the stock of booze that often is smuggled in through airline or embassy contacts into compound parties. The fact that she imbibed, but always within reason, made her the obvious choice. Since the CEO was not known as being averse to partying, she had made sure to place herself in his vicinity and with a bottle of his favourite brand in hand.

"Maya, with you serving me this water of life, I wonder if I should just stay here a few more years," Ramdas Sivalingam openly flirted with her, his arm going around her waist as she poured him yet another shot, "do you know I have the nicest beach house in Goa I'd love to invite just you to!"

"Why don't you take a seat while you have your drink, Ramdas Sahib, it would not be nice if you fell onto your face, and I will promise to stay by your side today," Maya suggested as she pushed him onto a nearby loveseat, "and who knows I may like a trip to Goa if Arsalan is also invited!"

As she moved to sit next to him, he pulled her onto his lap. Rather than make a scene at his boldness, she put her arms around his neck as if to balance herself and placed a kiss on his cheek. Her lipstick left a perfect impression of her lips. Ramdas turned his face to get a second impression making kiss on the other side. For the oddest reason, Maya pulled on his tie and gave him a third but much longer kiss directly onto his mouth. He had a big grin as she backed away.

There was a hush around the place at Maya's brazen behaviour. Geeta Ramdas, the CEO's wife seethed from afar but had to keep smiling and continue conversations with all and sundry. Throwing a fit at her husband's retirement party would not be wise, but she would take him to task later and often. I could see that the CEO's hands were exploring more than my wife's waist and had managed to get under her blouse and petticoat to fondle the bare skin of her boobs and backside. Maya did not seem to mind getting pawed. Nobody around made any comment since I was known as a terrorizer of the non-Saudi staff in the company. Anyway most of them had a hard on for Maya and wondered if later in the party she would bestow some generosity on them too.

Marjan meanwhile had fallen head over heels for the beauty being caressed by the old man. Unlike most others who would fantasize about her while trying to fuck their ugly wives, Marjan would have her in his dreams only and hand jobs would have to suffice that night and perhaps till he remained single.

-----------------------------------------------------

Marjan had been assigned to me as a new intern, straight out of the University of Petroleum and Minerals in Dhahran. Unlike the usual Saudi UPM student, he was a nationless Palestinian living off the largesse of the locals. His father had worked for a Saudi prince for many years and this enabled Marjan to have a much better lifestyle than most of his countrymen. There were two things that were incredibly striking about him. Firstly, there was no doubt that he was extremely handsome, yet with a sort of feminine demeanour, rather than being a hulking male type. His green eyes were a great talking point among many of the office wives, while the guys often wondered if he swung to the other side. The second was his extreme level of deference, which almost went to the level of subservience, to his seniors. There was rarely a day he was not running some errand or the other for me. Some gifts of food or other small items were almost a daily happenstance.

-----------------------------------------------------

Maya and I had been married for around four years when Marjan met her for the first time. Our son, Zulfikar had turned one a few weeks earlier and Maya had gone to great lengths in getting herself to her pre-marriage figure. Rarely a day went by without her putting in an athletic workout at the gym, the golf course or even in bed.

Maya had been a gregarious person from the start of our marriage and I had quickly learned that while she was adept at flirting with and twisting men around her finger, she had a definite line beyond which her generosity did not extend. Many a college classmate, office colleague, and even male relative had gotten a case of blue balls while accompanying her to restaurants, shopping, discos, the beach or elsewhere, often paying through their noses for the experience, and then discovering that her honey pot was not on any menu. She was not a cock tease but was not going to give it up to anyone but Mr. Right.

Thankfully I happened to be Mr. Right for her family and herself. Maya was tight, she was untouched and she was raring to go on our wedding night. She urged me on to great heights as I ruptured her hymen and lay claim to her virginal body. Maya did not lie back and just let me stuff it in. Rather she was an absolute tigress in bed and I had wedding night scratches on my back for a week or more. When I prodded her about being so unlike what one would expect from a Pakistani bride, she reminded me that her maternal grandmother was from Scandinavia and had met her husband at the court of one of the pre-partition rajas in India. That, of course, did not explain the ardour, but a large stack of Mills and Boon type of bodice ripping novels at her home in Islamabad gave me a better idea of what to expect in future.

Maya took to Jeddah with ease, making friends with Western ladies around the compound, within the liberal upper level Pakistani community in the city, and even with a bunch of Saudi females she met during her visits to the malls or other shopping venues. She had often joked with me about how numerous Saudi men had approached her, dropping their names and phone numbers on pieces of paper into her shopping cart with the hope that she would call for a sexual encounter. Of course she never did, but she had collected a fair pile of such notes in one of the nightstands in our bedroom. We often joked about what an affair with a Saeed Al-Ghamdi or a Fahad Al-Rasheed would be like, and then we would fuck in the imagined manner!

"Take me ruthlessly my raghead Sultan," she would giggle and egg me on, "fuck me like you do your camels, ravage my ass, hobble my legs, put a bit in my mouth, hump my humps!"

We were welcomed into diplomatic, governmental and business circles as a result of her networking. Babes, after all, do not lack for companionship, and though I was also considered a catch prior to getting hitched, Maya got the lion's share of the attention. Rarely did a weekend go by without us being at some sort of event, often one where attendees could unburden themselves from local diktat, drink the forbidden nectar, dress sexily, and let off steam. The farewell for the CEO was just such an event. While never a slouch and not scared of revealing a little skin at parties, Maya appeared to have pulled out the stops for this one picking a saree and blouse combination that would really show off many body parts. The saree was supposedly a garment under which a woman could protect her modesty. But what she wore, while not immodest, really put much of her on display. To be frank I was apprehensive at her skin show, but she allayed my fears.

"You like to have me around as a prize Arsalan and see others drool don't you," she nailed the argument, "and do you think it will hurt or help your chances in the company if I flirt a bit with the guy currently in charge and the fellow coming in to replace him!"

Maya was a popular choice as a dance partner as she seemed to have unbelievable reserves of energy, was a great dancer, easily was the prettiest female at the male dominated event, and was friendly and amenable to all who asked. Ten minutes after getting off the CEO's lap, and only because his wife pulled him away to meet someone, Maya was slow dancing with the current VP of Marketing, who was tipped to head the company. Needless to say, his hands were all over her too. But I knew deep in my heart that all the touching in the world was not going to bother her or me and, Satoshi Naruhito, the likely CEO designate would not be getting into her pants that evening or any to come.

Marjan, after hanging around and often bringing my drinks and food, finally gathered the courage to ask her for a spin. Virtually every other guy who had the balls had partnered her for a number or two. Not only was she still going strong, she had not turned down anyone's request to dance with her. As I watched them, more intent to be boozing on better than usual vodka rather than dancing, a popular salsa number came on. Without a word, Maya locked her body to Marjan's, gyrating in the most amazing manner, with her ass up against his midsection or her boobs pressing against his chest. Seeing her in action, the deejay naughtily played two or three more songs of the same sort. By the time Maya came off the floor, Marjan was in absolute pain with a visible hard on and unsure of what to do next.

"Oh I like this young and inexperienced intern of yours," she told me as she pulled him by the hand over to the bar while denigrating his standing within the organization, "he is not shy like the others even if I sense he lacks commitment, maturity and drive!"

Marjan turned six shades of red and stammered a thank you even though the comment really was a partial insult, "oh no Mrs. Arsalan, you are very generous and friendly."

"I bet you would like to know how friendly I can be," she nudged him in the ribs, "but if you can put in the long time and much effort to be my friend, who knows how well we can get to know each other."

Maya's next actions rendered him toast for the rest of his career at Onilevel Saudi Arabia. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. She also stuck a piece of paper in his hands as they separated.

"It's my private phone number," she said as he stood there speechless, while her hand accidentally-on-purpose brushed his clearly visible erection, "I understand that this is the mode whereby you young guys in Saudi get to connect with young ladies with the same interests, let's see if you can find the guts to call me, who knows you may even receive some relief for that hardness!"

-----------------------------------------------------

"I am sure you have arranged an early funeral for Ramdas," I joked as my cock pumped into my wife, "Geeta had poison in her eyes because on your antics on his lap."

"Well at least he will die happy," Maya responded while locking her legs behind my back, "maybe he felt the early onset of his next resurrection closer to Nirvana!"

"Satoshi seemed disappointed that you did not show him any generosity," I kept talking about the party while pushing into her cunt and pulling out, "at least he did expect a kiss!"

"Oh I am sure he will get at least one," she shot back while indicating she wanted to turn over, "but he has to be the CEO to have my lips grace his face and not just a so-called designate!"

"You were harsh on poor Marjan, the fellow clearly has a thing for you," I continued our discussion as my cock found her cunt from behind and forced its way in.

"Oh I could really sense the thing he has for me," Maya responded as she pushed back onto my cock, "it was trying to drill a hole in my midsection as we danced."

"Yeah, you were a bit cruel with that last remark," recalling her put down, "he is not so adept in the ways of the world, in awe of me, and probably scared shitless about you by now."

"Come on, he got more value out of feeling me up on the dance floor than he has had in his whole life," she probably had a good point, "I am sure he has been jacking off at the memory of me all night!"

"Did you have to tempt him with your phone number?" I had to ask.

"No, not really, but I wanted to see if he was all fluff or has some substance and will take the risk," she replied just as I released my load into the condom, "after all he has those dreamy eyes and not a peewee cock like both Ramdas and Satoshi!"

"But would you fuck him if the opportunity arose!" I just had to put my foot into it.

"Wouldn't you like to know, and frankly if I did I am sure you would probably not be too upset," she responded, "after all I never take you to task for all your activities with the office girls!"

That there were no such activities in the office or elsewhere was beyond the point. Maya and I had an unwritten understanding that on one hand allowed each of us to seek some diversity if the need arose, but on the second definitely helped elevate our own love and sex because the possibility of infidelity always existed. One thing we had agreed on was not to keep secrets and be open about any relationships. So far nothing had threatened the status quo, but now Marjan and those around him posed interesting questions. Frankly I had no clue how I would react if Maya did take a lover. It is one thing to act nonchalant about such matters, it is totally another to deal with situations if they do occur.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The National Industries Exhibitions that are held in larger cities of the country are great opportunities for companies to display their locally made products, for citizens and residents to take advantage of slightly lower than market prices, and for single young men to have legal opportunities to be at the same venue with single young women. Marjan appeared to be more than eager to be a big part of our display stall. As a major company, with a national level distributor, we had a prime location just inside from the entrance to the hall. Every person entering would be forced to be in our vicinity.

True to expectation, all eight persons attending the stall, including Marjan and myself, were overwhelmed by the rush in the first few hours. As all transactions were cash only, we had one of the merchandisers sitting away from the sales area with a lock box into which the money was deposited every hour after a count. As the evening progressed I noted Marjan's pockets begin to swell as if something was stuffed in them. After a while, when they appeared close to busting, I accosted him during a coffee break.

"Marjan, some of our team members were wondering if you were pocketing some money for yourself rather than giving to Ismail for the lock box," I had to ask

He seemed stunned by the assertion. Putting his coffee down, Marjan turned out his pockets. More than a hundred pieces of note paper, in various colours, fell out of them. He collected a few and put them in my hands. They all had names and phone numbers on them. Marjan had been involved in the local version of networking.

"Sir these ladies and, I am sorry to say, some men want to meet me for social activity and have given me their numbers," he explained, "you may remember Madame Maya gave me hers similarly at the farewell party for the CEO!"

"Oh I am so sorry dear fellow," I was at a loss for words and the others in the team appeared to not be paying attention while hanging on every word, "I did not believe you would be doing something wrong."

"These mean nothing to me Sir," he continued while pulling another out of his shirt pocket, "but Madame's note I keep next to my heart!"

Our attention was diverted by a sudden rush of customers and I saw that his pockets began to fill up again. He had smartly placed the previous notes in his briefcase, which seemed to be filling up over time. At one point he gestured excitedly for me to join. I was wondering what was going on when he pointed at a burqa clad person standing about halfway between our stall and the one across at a distance of some ten meters. Suddenly the girl held open the abaya she was wearing. She was stark naked underneath. She seemed to have a near perfect rack and hourglass figure even though her face was covered. Her blue eyes though were teasing us with purpose. A moment later she closed the garment, came forward and picked up a large packet of products. I knew that she had not paid for the stuff but decided that she had given us reward enough for products worth less than 100 Riyals or so.

"She will meet me on the weekend at the Marriott," Marjan told me, "but as you also seem to like her, perhaps you should book a room where she can be alone with you!"

Marjan had made me an offer that was difficult to refuse. I wondered what quid pro quo would be. Something nibbled at my mind that while the girl looked very fuckable, there may be serious downsides to my being with her.

"Actually Marjan, I wonder if having sex with a single and willing Saudi girl is sensible for a married person like myself," I had trouble getting the words out, "besides I am a senior manager in the company and these salesmen around us may say something wrong to someone!"

"I'll be frank Sir," he replied, "I was hoping that a present of her will incline you to give me a great rating on my first evaluation!"

"Really, are you not confident about your own ability and do you have to try to bribe me?" I was peeved at the situation,

"I am confident Sir, but there always a saying about catching more flies through honey!" Marjan responded, "I hope you will not hold this against me."

-----------------------------------------------------

"You should have taken the opportunity to fuck the girl," Maya chided me, much to my surprise, "she could have taught you the ways of the locals and I know you think many of them are really good looking!"

Over dinner, I mentioned the entire episode to Maya, who listened raptly. From her queries, it seemed to me that her estimation of Marjan had improved. After all she probably realized that he had ability to attract beautiful females and was not a loser. What I did not expect were her suggestions, first that I should have fucked the girl, and second that I should be kind to Marjan on his first evaluation.

"Stop pulling my leg, you'd chop my dick off if I was unfaithful" I expressed my frustration at how lightly she was taking things, "and why are you advocating for him?"

"Guess what, he actually had the balls to call me and narrate the whole story," she let the cat out of the bag, "he is terrified you may screw him on the rating, killing any chance of promotion, even though he is not doing badly at the office, and so he was kissing your ass to the extreme by offering the Saudi girl."