Crashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an effort of willpower, I placed my hands firmly on my tummy as he returned. I was still desperately horny, but I tend to lose control and have strong physical reactions when I orgasm, and I really could not trust myself. Ray still seemed to be sleeping soundly. I pulled the blanket back over my norks and pretended I was doing the same, as Mike settled quietly back into his blanket.

It was almost full daylight when I awoke. Mike was sleeping, but as I sat up, I saw Ray was gone. I got up quietly careful not waken Mike and retrieved my shirt and shorts. I was going to put them on when I saw Ray swimming in the sea. He was clearly naked. I did have a cozzie in my bag, but I thought what the heck; it would be a chance to have a thorough wash and I didn't want to appear unnecessarily prissy around them. At home my nearest beach is a nude beach, and I am a regular, no tan lines.

I strolled down the beach and after a few steps dived below the surf and swam forward. Seconds later, I saw Ray swimming in my direction, but I was pretty sure he had not seen me. I still had plenty of air in my lungs, so I went deeper. He seemed to be keeping his head above water. I was so tempted to 'yank his chain,' which was dangling invitingly above me, but instead I turned as he went by and tapped him on the arse. He reacted as if it had been a great white nuzzling him...complete panic. I found it hilarious as I surfaced beside him. I was glad I had resisted my very first impulse which had been to give it a nibble. He might have had a heart attack.

It took a minute but then he quietened down and gave an embarrassed laugh.

"God, you fucking scared me!"

"Sorry about that. I'm just glad you didn't shit yourself."

"Could have been a near thing," he said still laughing. He paused, "Mike and I don't know what to call you. Normally we'd call you, Mrs. Earhart."

"Stuff that, I'm Amy, not your fucking granny. I suppose you want me to call you lot the Misters Thuresby or some such shit."

He recoiled at my words but then laughed, "OK, Amy it is. You know our names, right?"

"Mervin and Peregrine, right, but I'm not sure which of you is a Merv?"

"Shit, you're a funny lady."

All this time we were standing in the water and moving slowly back towards the shore. I was aware that Mike was coming down the beach to meet us, naked as always, his long cock swinging with each stride. I had a momentary flash black to watching his cum spurt through the air and immediately felt last nights vibe. I mean I've given countless wristies and gobbos in my time. It's what you do before you start having real sex, right girls? At least it was where I come from. Anyway I had never had a private voyeur moment like this before, and it really got to me.

I noted that as he stood there Mike was taking his time to let his eyes peruse every inch of my naked body. I sensed Ray was doing the same but a little more discretely. It was the first time they had seen me completely naked up close, and I admit I enjoyed their appreciation. I have nice pert breasts, or norks as the boys would undoubtedly call them, no sag, and like the boys I pay attention to my grooming. I keep the pubes on my mons neatly trimmed and my pussy lips cleanly shaved.

My response to Mike was to stare directly at his cock, until both it and his eyes began to rise directly towards me. His head kept lifting and then we locked eyes. And there I was feeling horny again. Christ, my nipples felt hard! Not Good!

"Slept well, did we?" I asked. He just looked at me and I said, "Brekky ready then?" He looked taken aback.

"Come on," I continued, "You can't expect me to do everything around here."

"I don't know where anything is. What do we have for brekky?"

"Now, that is an excellent question. I doubt our gourmet foods include eggs and bacon. Hold on though there might be pancakes or eggs Benedict. Lets go and have a look. I think each cooler has an inventory. Failing that I saw some bananas growing. I have plenty of tea and sugar in the plane. Just don't expect milk."

I was pleasantly surprised. We did find eggs and mushrooms and butter and made omelettes, which together with a banana each was an OK meal. After we'd eaten, we had a quick swim and then put on our shirts and shorts. I sat down to try and plot the sun. Between us we had four watches. The boys each had a diver's watch, as did I in addition to my everyday one. We agreed the time within a couple of minutes, and I put a ruler in the sand with two feet exposed and measured the length of the shadow.

While I did this, I told the boys to put on, or at least take, their runners and sent them off to explore the island and see if they could find fresh water. It was all very well living off the coolers of gourmet food which might well spoil before we could consume all the contents if we were not to be found. With that in mind I started to fashion a huge SOS on the beach above where the tide reached. I dug down about a foot so the darked sand would show better if any plane came looking. I also found rocks to help make it clearer as I wondered is anyone had any idea where we were.

Precisely one hour after my first measurement of the shadow I measured again. I would keep doing this at least until noon. The ratio between the length of the shadow and the stick should give me some idea of our latitude and I could possibly gain an idea of longitude from the arc that the shadow followed. I pulled out my charts and began to see what I could learn. The truth was I only knew about this technique as a theoretical possibly, but I hoped it might work.

Tonight, I could also look at the stars. When there is no light pollution the sky in Southern hemisphere is jam packed with stars. I know how to spot a lot of them and all the planets and with the aid of my navigational star map I might be able to confirm any findings. Being wrong could cost us our lives.

I had told the boys to stick together and watch out for any dangers be they sinkholes, quick sands, or snakes and spiders. It was almost two when they came back to report.

"Nice job!" said Ray indicating the SOS I had made. There's good news and bad news," he continued, and Mike nodded.

"OK, give it to me."

"We have found a waterfall, and the stream seems to be fresh water, but we also found the wreck of another small plane and parts of a skeleton."

"What?"

"Yes, it looks like we aren't the first to crash here. Mind you I think this person probably died or was badly injured in the crash. It's quite high up the hillside. I think it's been picked over by birds and animals, probably small rodents as we haven't seen any trails."

I could tell they were both shaken by the discovery.

"Well, it's excellent news about the water. I have a supply of purification tablets in the emergency first aid kit," I said hoping to inject a little optimism, "and I think I'm close to establishing our general location. Let's relax this afternoon and plan for tomorrow."

"I think tomorrow we'll have to move our camp," said Ray, "The water is on the other side. There's another beach with more of a lagoon there."

"That would mean leaving the plane," I said, "I don't want to do that. Let's wait we have bottled water for a few more days, and moving the coolers will be hard."

"No worries, we can go around the island in the other direction. Maybe there's more to discover" agreed Ray.

"What are you thinking, Mike," I asked, noting he had not been contributing to the conversation.

"I think we're in a fucking mess. We haven't seen any planes of ships. I don't think anybody's going to find us."

"Sure, they will," I said, although I wasn't really sure. "It will take them time to organize a grid search. I'm going to do celestial navigation tonight to try to refine my calculations of where we are."

He gave a bleak smile.

"Lets have a quick swim and then get something to eat," and I stood up and pulled my t-shirt up over my head. I hadn't put on my bra today and I figured the sight might cheer Mike up.

"I'm a bit peckish myself," he said, "let's grab some tucker first, but you can leave your norks out Amy, I really like them."

"Piss off!" I replied, but I did not put my shirt on, as we walked up to the bivvy to get a bite to eat.

After we'd eaten, we all went for another swim. I think it was fun but also frustrating for all of us as we kept catching glances of our nude bodies. The boys started some horseplay, and I went over. Inevitably it ended in some wet and physical bodily contact, and I felt my norks being pressed against their bodies as semi-stiff cocks brushed against mine. It was tantalizing but I wouldn't have missed it. We stood letting the sun dry as their erections slowly subsided and my own arousal did too.

Nobody said anything but I know we all felt it.

"I'm going to put on some sunscreen. I suggest you do too." I said as we walked back up.

I took out a tube while the boys shared a spray can and did each other.

"Can one of you put some on my back," I said as I offered the tube. Mike was holding their spray can, but it was Ray who quickly stepped over and took the tube from me.

"From my shoulder blades on down," I said, and I felt his firm palms move the lotion into my skin. He covered my thoroughly, his hand running round my side to almost touch my norks and he kept going down my back to my waist. I could have stopped him, but I was enjoying the feel of his hand and sensed he was enjoying himself too. He went over my bum and then firmly between my cheeks. I'm not sure I'd gone there myself. It was so firm I found myself widening my stride and his hand went under. I felt it brush across my fanny just the side of his closed palm, no prying fingers, but he probably felt I was already wet. He stopped and handed me the tube.

"Thanks, that was thorough."

"No worries, it was my pleasure!"

"I'll bet!" I thought, as I looked down at his developing stiffy. Unlike his brother who appears to be long whether flaccid or not, he seems to be a grower reminding me that children of the same parents can end up with a very different combination of genetic traits. "Fuck this, I need to get a grip on myself or I'm going to do something stupid."

I passed what was left of the afternoon checking what we had left in the emergency kit and finding my star map. I identified two possible groups of stars to triangulate but when I looked at the sky, I saw some clouds had appeared. After as couple of hours, I rejoined the boys to prepare for dinner. They were back in jerseys and jeans, and I realized I should do the same, as it was getting colder and a storm was moving in, though hopefully a brief one.

We turned in early after dinner shortly after nine and by then a steady rain had started to fall. I think we all fell asleep to its drumbeat on the tarp. For warmth we each wore our undies and shirts. We spread one blanket beneath us and pulled two over us as we huddled together. I woke up when it was still dark desperately needing to pee. It felt warmer and the rain had almost stopped. I shucked off my things and carefully trod barefoot over to the dunny. There was just enough light peeping over the horizon to see by. As I squatted the rain stopped completely. Luckily, I had left my towel handy, and I wrapped myself in it as I slipped into my blanket.

Later I woke again, the towel was too hot, and I slid it aside. As I resettled, I realized Ray's bare bum was against mine. By mistake I touched Mike's thigh and was aware of his very stiff dick. Of course, guys get five or more erections a night and he seemed to be sleeping quite peacefully. I was almost asleep when I sensed him awaken. As I lay there, I sensed him start to stroke himself. I listened to the faint sounds of wanking and imagined his hand on that delicious cock.

It was too much. I silently edged my butt over and reached out and my hand contacted his. He was lying on his back, and he gave a stifled gasp at my touch. His hand flew away but mine replaced it feeling the length. I pulled on it gently and he rolled towards me as I rewrapped my fingers around it and started to pump him vigorously. Everyone can use a helping hand or so I thought until I felt his fingers stroke my left nipple and fire shot through me. He edged closer and his other hand found my clit.

Now I found I was barely stroking him as I revelled in sensations of my own. Before I knew it, I pulled on him towards me as I rolled onto my back and parted my legs. He shuffled between them as I let it go and he guided it where it was needed. I couldn't stifle a grunt as it spread the entrance to my ready vagina. I was already very wet and found myself adjusting to him without much discomfort. I've had about ten cocks, well maybe a few more, in me in my life, although none in the last few months; some maybe slightly thicker but none this long, as he brushed against my cervix sending unaccustomed thrills through me.

Once firmly in, he began to thrust with a steady rhythm. As the pace started to quicken, I knew he was close, and he pulled out and splashed cum all over my stomach. "Good," I thought, "Thank God he pulled out, I'm not on the pill right now and he's not wearing a condom."

Of course, he had been well prepped to come quickly. I on the other hand was definitely primed but just starting to really warm up. Even as I thought this he pushed back in and began again. He was still hard as a rock. As he resumed a gentle rhythm, I found it was arousing every pore in my juicy canal. I kept thinking, "This is a really bad idea!" but it wasn't my brain that was calling the shots. He kept a steady pace and I found I was hovering on a crest trying to hold on and then everything erupted and my muscled clenched as spasm after spasm rippled through me.

"Too much", I thought and then I felt him come and this time it was deep inside me. I think I momentarily blanked out and then I was back feeling him pull out. This time I had a sense of him shrinking but only slightly to his flaccid length. As he rolled off me, I sensed that Ray was waking up. In the rapidly dawning light, I wrapped my towel back around me and hurried down to the beach and straight into the water.

"Shit, shit, shit. This isn't good!" I knew I needed a thorough wash and to think this through. I had clearly not been thinking up to now.

It would have been nice to blame the wine, but there was no way that was true. We had not drunk more than a bottle between us last night and I had been perfectly sober, just too damned horny. That long donger had got under my skin in more ways then one. I wasn't regretting the sex it had been memorable to say the least. Unprotected sex in the current situation, however, was just idiocy. Well, it happened, and nothing would unhappen it. I hoped Ray did not know and that Mike had the sense to keep it to himself. I rarely saw Jake Thuresby but would not be able to look him in the face when I did.

To be continued

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2024

12