Cravings

Story Info
Daddy shows Kitten why she should satisfy cravings.
3.1k words
4.2
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction about two consenting adults over the age of 21+ engaging in role play.

***

Every time I had a craving for something I was a little hesitant to tell Daddy... He always took such good care of me, so it wasn't that I was afraid he would deny me or anything. But one time, early on when we just started playing we were just talking and I told him how when I wanted something sometimes it almost seemed like torture when I was really close to it but not quite there yet. I had been talking about a past relationship I'd had when I was soo close to cumming while having sex but just couldn't for some reason, so instead I cried.

When I mentioned it he said he understood and I asked if he'd ever experienced something like that he said yes but didn't elaborate at the time. However he also said he would "show me" sometime and I didn't know what that meant but he distracted me with a tickle fight at the time which was a lot of fun. But I haven't ever forgotten what he said, I just wasn't sure if I'd ever really be ready or able to understand when he decided to "show me" what he meant.

But today I just wanted watermelon so bad I thought I was smelling it around every corner I turned. I had been wanting it all week but it had been a busy week and I would forget when I passed a store and today the craving was especially bad. I had to hurry home after work to do laundry tonight because otherwise I wouldn't have enough time before we left in the morning for our trip. So I sent a simple, seemingly innocuous text, asking Daddy to pick up watermelon on his way home. I even said pretty please. Which normally I saved for special occasions or sometimes I just used it teasingly so he knew I really meant "Pretty please Daddy?" I never liked to send texts to his phone containing those sorts of messages when he was out, unless I knew his phone was in his hand or pocket and no one else stood a chance of seeing.

This time I hoped he would take my "pretty please" as the teasing kind and not the special occasion kind.

*****

I was wearing just my night gown as I had taken my panties and bra off. After wearing such tight things to work I was glad to finally let my skin breathe. Plus I really liked the way my nightgowns lightly brushed the bottom of my cheeks as I walked or moved around. And the way the light fabric felt against my nipples. I was so relaxed and comfy by the time Daddy got home that I hadn't even heard the door open. I was laying on my stomach on the couch with my feet wrapped around each other in the air, drawing on my iPad when I finally saw something move in my peripheral vision and looked up to see Daddy standing there. I jumped, throwing my hands to my chest, not having heard him enter, and squealed. I buried my face in my hands when I realized it was just him. "Daddy! You shouldn't sneak in like that! You'll give me a heart attack!" He was smirking with his arms crossed leaning against the entryway, grocery bag still in hand. My mood shifted instantly. He was sooo sexy and enticing.

I moved the iPad to the other side of the couch and sat up on my knees, legs slightly spread apart. Daddy was always staring at me and hyper aware of when my legs would fall open or I would intentionally open them in public just to catch his attention, laugh, and then cross my legs again, shaking my head at him as if to say "naughty, naughty".

One night though I found out that Daddy only had a certain threshold for being teased and he found a coat closet at a fancy work dinner one night and took me as fast as we could manage. It was so sexy and invigorating. But also he got swatted a few times as we were leaving the closet for that because I was terrified we were going to get caught any second or someone would ask what we were doing in there as we were leaving. We didn't and no one saw us leave. But that's a story for another time...

He looked me up and down slowly for a moment, drinking me in fully.

"Feeling spunky tonight are we?"

"Why, Daddy, whatever do you mean?"

I noticed the bag again and realized it was the watermelon I had asked for. Precut and prepackaged, ready to eat.

"Oh is that for me!?" I nearly leapt over the arm of the couch reaching for the bag.

He took a few steps back, raising the bag above his head.

"Oh this?"

"Yes, THAT!" I jumped trying to reach for it.

His smile spread across his face.

"Oh no this isn't for you."

I stepped back and put my hands on my hips. "Then what is it and who IS it for?"

"Well, I could tell you, but then I'd have to tickle you!" He said as he swiftly put the bag around his wrist and grabbed my waist in one fluid motion effectively rendering my body useless as he tickled me to the ground. I was laughing and trying my best to scoot away as he finally stopped, kissed me on the forehead, and handed me my loot. I hopped up giddily skipping back to the couch to eat my treats.

Without thinking however I said, "Thank you, thank you, Daddy!!! I've been craving this all week!!!"

He slowly turned around and before I could even fully open the package he swiped it from my hands. I knew he was playing so I sat on the couch dejected and pouting now. "But but but.... I've been wanting it all week!!!" I limply reached towards the package again as he turned it away from me.

"Oh, have you, baby girl?" He knew what calling me that did to me. "Why is this the first I'm hearing of it then?"

"Because I just kept forgetting, Daddy. It was a busy week."

"Mmm it was for me too but I certainly found time to satisfy all of MY cravings. And here you've been denying yourself all week?! That simply isn't acceptable."

I pouted again. "I'm sorry Daddy, so can I have it now, please, Daddy!? I've been looking SO forward to it!"

"Mmmm maybe. In a moment, Kitten. But first," he sat the watermelon on the counter in the kitchen next to his keys. I could see him through the opening between the kitchen and living room. He placed his palms on the counter with a roll to his shoulders that made me shiver slightly. I smiled in delight knowing something I would like was coming my way. He had that look of needy hunger in his eyes. God I loved that look.

"Do you remember when I said I would 'show' you what I was talking about sometime when we were talking about cravings?" He smiled crookedly at me.

I immediately assumed the position crawling towards the end of the couch in my nighty, hands clasped together in front of me to push my breasts in just the right way, just a little. Knees on the cushion now, legs only slightly open. "Yes I remember Daddy."

"Well, now, is the perfect time for me to show you." He opened the watermelon package. "Do you remember when we met?" He grabbed a bowl from the cabinet. I sat still wondering where this was going or what to expect or what I should do next... "of course Daddy. How could I forget?" After weeks of coming into the coffee shop, every day, just to catch a glimpse of me, he said he had almost given up, when I finally graced the place with my presence one month later. I was the area manager and only needed to come into this store once a month. He saw me again and said he "had" to ask me for my number. That was roughly 5 months ago now.

"Well, Kitten, what you don't know is, I had been craving just another taste of you for that entire month that I patiently waited, working on my laptop in that coffee shop. I just wanted to see you again, smell you again. I craved you."

"That's silly you can't crave a person."

"You most certainly can, and tonight I'm going to show you all the ways you can crave things baby girl."

He picked up the bowl, a container of toothpicks, and walked towards me. He slid the backs of his knuckles down my face, then his splayed fingers down my arm, and finally he grabbed my hand and tugged gently. I stood next to the couch and he led my arm past him. Releasing me, he swatted my bare bottom like he knows I like and I gathered he wanted me to go to the bedroom.

As we entered I still had no idea what to expect. I reached the bed and turned around standing next to it. He closed the door behind him and began undressing. Then he moved to place the bowl and toothpicks on the nightstand behind me. I stood there feeling awkward for a moment as he did. He stood in front of me and got so close to my mouth I thought he'd kiss me, but he didn't. He just held our faces close for a moment, smiled, and then began speaking. "Cravings can happen, anywhere, anytime." He moved his mouth next to my cheek and then slowly to my neck and collarbone as he spoke, holding me ever so gently near him. "You can crave drinks, food, experiences, and people. Sometimes you can crave things and not even know what you're craving until the craving has been satisfied." He grabbed my ass and squeezed as his other hand tangled in my hair. He wasn't touching me with his mouth but I could still feel the sensation of him wanting to touch me, kiss me, taste me. Or at least that's what I think I was feeling. I could feel him smile as I moaned, wanting more. Wanting him to kiss me, somewhere, anywhere. But he just continued slowly, breathing down the other side of my neck and chest now. "Once a craving starts, it won't go away until you satisfy it, baby girl." I moaned at him calling me that and finally put my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me, hopefully tempting him to finally kiss me. But he pulled away.

"Ah ah ah baby. Not until I say." he said, releasing me. I climbed on the bed, on my knees. Facing him, I pouted. "Please touch me Daddy. I need it."

"Nope, not until you say the magic words. And tonight the magic words have changed, and you have to figure them out. But don't worry I'll give you clues." He picked up the bowl and a toothpick and plucked one pink square out of the bowl. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I did as I was asked. "Now close your eyes." I looked at Daddy a moment before obeying. He placed the square on my tongue and I started to close my mouth over it but he pulled it back. My eyes shot open. "Daddyyyyy!"

He chuckled to himself. "Daddy didn't say close, now did he?"

I rolled my eyes. "No Daddy." He set the bowl down and sat at the end of the bed. I knew what that meant, and I knew what I'd done. I simply laid across his lap awaiting my punishment. Daddy didn't like eye rolls. So it was always four swats. Two for each eye.

"You naughty little girl you. You shouldn't be disrespecting Daddy like that, especially when he's being so good to his baby girl, satisfying her cravings all the time." I squeaked with each swat. He always rubbed and tickled my bare bottom between swats, teasing my pussy lips and between my cheeks. When I was really in trouble I got the paddle. But I was usually a good girl and only got the paddle when I neglected myself really badly or said something really bad about "Daddy's baby girl". I LOVED these kinds of swats and he knew it. He said I'd eventually remember not to do the things he swatted me for by remembering the torture of the punishment. But we both knew I would never stop, and, as evidenced by the now growing erection I could feel touching my nipples between his legs, he didn't want me to stop.

"Back in position baby girl, we'll try this one more time." Now my pussy was wet and my stomach felt tight. Now I just needed him inside me in some way. But I sat back on my knees facing Daddy on the bed. Clasping my hands in front of me, I opened my mouth and closed my eyes again. I didn't move this time when he placed the watermelon on my tongue. "Good girl." I wanted to jump his bones but stood my ground. He moved the watermelon over my tongue and started rubbing it around my lips. The juice was dripping now into and out of my mouth. It tastes soooo good.

"Is that good baby girl?"

With my tongue out and mouth open I made a noise that sounded like "mmhmm"

"Good, now" he stopped moving the watermelon and placed it on my tongue. "Before you bite it baby girl I want you to pay close attention right now to how your brain and your body feels with just those juices now running into your mouth.

As he spoke I realized I was relaxing a little now that I'd had a taste. My body was physically reacting to just the small taste.

"Now you can bite it baby"

I sucked the piece into my mouth and let it squish between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. "Mmmm," I moaned in delight. "Thank you Daddy." I took off my night gown in one swift motion and threw it on the ground.

"How was that?" He asked as he picked up another square.

"The best watermelon I've ever had."

"Good" he smiled, "lay down"

I obliged, laying my head on the pillow, facing the ceiling. Still shivering in anticipation but I was still a little more relaxed than when we first started. "How are you feeling, baby girl?"

"Better already Daddy."

"Mmm I'm so glad baby."

He took a square and began rubbing it along my closed lips now. I opened them slightly to let the juices run in again because they began running down my cheek and neck. But he pulled it away and began kissing and licking up the trail of watermelon juice.

As he kissed me, I sighed in relief. "See baby girl? You feel a difference as well from when I am teasing you with my breath," he breathed in my neck and shoulder again. "And when I kiss you." He kissed and sucked on my neck briefly as I moaned. Releasing me after only a moment. He fed me another bite of watermelon. That one was big. I had to chew it to break it apart and get it down.

He took out another piece and sat up. Placing the cold, wet square on my nipple he licked the juice that ran down my perky peaks flicking my nipple with his tongue. I arched my back wanting more contact. He did the same to the other nipple. They were both fully erect now and needing more attention. I wanted him to suck on my nipples but he didn't.

He handed me the bowl now. "Keep going. Eat as much as you want, baby girl." He said as he moved down my body. I placed the bowl just below my breasts. It was cold but soothing. I took another piece and ate as he moved between my legs and I opened them for him. He bent my knee and kissed a toe, then he kissed the inside of my foot, slowly. Then he kissed the top of my foot. I never knew having my feet kissed could feel so good. Then he kissed my ankle as I took another bite. The sensations rising within me were excruciating, in such a good way. He kissed the inside of my knee, and then my thigh. I stopped eating and tried placing the bowl on the nightstand. I'd have to stretch to reach it. I did and just as the bowl sat on the edge of the table he pulled me by my leg, closer to him, growling in warning.

He kissed the side of my pussy lip. Then the other side. "You see Kitten." He rubbed up the outside of my thighs and tickled down them as he spoke. "This is how I felt when I first met you and then couldn't find you again. I craved you." His lips were so close to my pussy lips that I could feel his breath on them as he spoke. He paused, kissing my lips together. "I knew I had to find you." Kiss "To have you."

I moaned between his words and whimpered between kisses.

Finally it clicked! "Daddy I crave you too, every, single, day."

He quickly stuck his tongue between my pussy lips and began moving and sucking before I could even finish. He inserted fingers, I couldn't be sure how many, inside me and began working them in and out vigorously. I began screaming now. "Yes Daddy! Yes! Mmmm fuuuuuck!"

He moved up my body and directed his hard cock inside my dripping pussy. Mmmm him filling me was the best feeling in the world. It was such a perfect fit. Exactly wide enough to stretch me but not too wide, and just long enough to fill me all the way so he could pound into me and not hurt me. He was pumping into me hard and fast. My favorite way. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, tensing mine as I was cumming. I licked his ear as I breathed out my moan. At that he moaned loudly in my ear cumming inside me.

We both laid there until we could breathe again. He chuckled once he rolled over. "Very good Kitten." He patted my bottom.