Crazy Cornelius & the Magic Pills Ch. 06

Story Info
Evil continues to pursue the Hawkins family at every turn.
23k words
4.5
2.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - The Hawkins family continue to run from evil monsters, ghosts, UFOs, zombies, demons and dangerous animals that pursue them out of Sydney's Blue Mountains, and all the way down to Canberra. In Australia's capital, Alistair decides that a change of attitude is required and the family needs to have fun, relax and treat their road trip like a holiday. But will this strategy work or is it doomed to failure?

Read Chapter 6 of this story series to find out. Please note that it contains very strong violence and erotic horror themes, plus scenes of female characters using the toilet and having their periods, which might not be to every readers' taste. Otherwise please enjoy for trip to Australia in the late 1990s and reading about the latest crazy misadventures of the Hawkins family and rate and comment.

*

Erica's fear of the UFO with the bright red, green and white flashing lights got stronger as the craft flew closer, her apprehension matched by her father at the wheel and her mother who had awoken, and in the car following behind her brother, sister-in-law and boyfriend.

"The vampire is on that spaceship, he's coming to get me, I just know it," lamented Cornelius as he rocked back and forth in the passenger seat, his wife's fingers tightly gripped on the steering wheel as she looked at the flying saucer as it flew over the Blue Mountains.

Just when everyone thought that their days on Earth were limited the UFO seemed to change course, and instead veered off and flew towards Sydney, everyone in both cars breathing collective sighs of relief as the alien craft went on its way.

"Keep a watch for more UFOs Erica," warned Alistair.

"Yes Dad," said Erica, the young girl keeping her eyes peeled for more alien spaceships through the long drive through the mountains, Faye now wide awake in the back doing the same and in the car behind Danielle, Gavin and Cornelius were 100 percent vigilant in keeping watch for the UFO in case it came back to get them, or another one turned up to replace it.

There were no UFOs but there was still plenty of danger at ground level from Australian native fauna, causing Alistair and Danielle no end of stress as they negotiated the tight, winding, tree-lined mountainous roads.

Kangaroos and wallabies always could be a danger to drivers on Australian country roads, but tonight these marsupials were out in great numbers, jumping in front of the cars and sometimes over them, on occasion doing somersaults and back-flips as though they were gymnasts.

They were joined by emus, which chased the cars on their long legs making ominous gulping noises. Despite normally being unable to fly, the demons or aliens whichever was behind this seemed to have granted these emus this ability tonight, and they took to the skies, the enormous birds swooping down on the four wheel drive and the following car like eagles swooping down from the skies to capture mice.

Koalas unless crossing the road did not normally present too many issues for motorists, but as Alistair's headlights on full beam illuminated two koalas in a large blue gum tree these proved no natural marsupials. Often referred to as 'koala bears' despite not being bears, these koalas leaped down from their tree, grew to the size of polar bears and gave chase while roaring, persisting this for several kilometers until Alistair and Danielle increased their speeds to 150 kilometers per hour and left them behind in the darkness.

Then there were the carnivores. A pack of dingoes chased the cars, baring their teeth and growling, showing that they would happily tear apart the Hawkins family. They were helped by a group of Tasmanian devils, which should not have been on the Australian mainland outside of wildlife parks and zoos, but they were here tonight, emitting their piercing cries and growling as they chased the Hawkins family. Also joining the chase were a pack of supposedly extinct thylacines, just like the one Erica had seen roaming around the Domain in Sydney on Friday morning. The tiger-like animals roamed the roads, chasing both cars with the devils and the dingos.

Managing to avoid the possessed animals attempting to prevent them escaping, Alistair and Daniele continued to negotiate their way through the Blue Mountains, mainly sticking to the country roads and avoiding the major towns in the region like Penrith, Windsor and Richmond. They were now on the far western side of Sydney not far from St Marys and Mount Druitt, and Alistair turned onto the Hume Motorway to head south, Danielle following close behind.

Erica's head began to nod approaching Campbelltown, but she snapped awake as she saw red and blue flashing lights in the distance further up the motorway. "Dad," she said, pointing at the lights.

Alistair nodded knowingly. "It's probably a random breath testing operation, or what looks like a random breath testing operation. In reality, the police are there planning to either capture us, or they're going to put messages in our minds so that we drive straight to the aliens without resistance. We have to go another way."

Putting on his indicator, Alistair took the approaching exit towards Campbelltown. Danielle, who along with Cornelius and Gavin had also seen the flashing blue and red lights, was relieved that the car in front had noticed the lights. The police were conspiring against them, and what looked like a simple traffic operation was without doubt a trap.

Driving through Campbelltown at night was very different to going there on a weekday. Most days of the week the satellite suburb in Sydney's far south western suburbs was extremely busy, but in the early hours of Sunday morning as quiet as the grave. This helped the Hawkins family as they negotiated the roads here, before rejoining the Hume Motorway at a place beyond the place where the police had set up the trap to try and capture them for handover to the aliens.

On the Hume, a light drizzle began to fall. Obviously the Hawkins family could not have access to electronic devices on their journey in case they were used by the aliens or demons to control their minds, so had not heard that drizzle was forecast on Sunday for the south western suburbs of Sydney, the Blue Mountains, the Southern Tablelands, the Monaro region, the Australian Capital Territory, the Snowy Mountains around Mount Kosciuszko and other coastal regions of Southern New South Wales.

Alistair and Danielle put on their windscreen wipers and continued to drive through the night, nothing eventful happening apart from Erica seeing the scary red eyes of some unknown creature lurking in the dark bushland. Unfortunately, it wasn't to last. There came an ominous whirring noise and Faye looked out the window, seeing one of the same type of UFOs that chased them when they fled their house.

"Alistair, look!" she said, pointing at the spaceship.

"I see it Faye, don't worry," said Alistair.

The bright yellow UFO was flying low over the landscape just ahead of them shining a bright light at the ground, but fortuitously there was a turn off ahead which Alistair immediately took. Danielle, she and Cornelius and Gavin having also seen and heard the UFO, followed her father-in-law through the dark country road that led to the Belanglo State Forrest.

The forest was filled with rows of trees mainly European pine trees and conifers but some native species too. It had always been popular with hikers and trail bike riders, but had gained infamy in recent years when used as a place for serial killer Ivan Milat to murder and bury his victims, mainly young backpackers from overseas. While Milat was now serving a life prison sentence for the horrific killings, the area now unfortunately attracted ghouls and weirdos obsessed with Milat's terrible crimes to the forest, especially by night. There were also thieves who dumped cars they had stolen out here, plus other people who did no end of illegal and weird things out in this remote location.

Hoping that there were no copycat serial killers lurking in the darkness between the pines planning to emulate their idol's crimes as the Hawkins family had enough to worry about as it was without dealing with murderers, Erica looked at the night skies, the moon seen intermittently through the clouds, making the forest seem even more eerie in the dark hours of the early morning than it already was.

The silence of the forest punctuated by nocturnal bird calls was un-nerving, as was the sound of feral dogs howling and barking in the distance, frogs croaking and the sight of bats flying past illuminated by the light of the moon. More worrying was the whirring sound of the UFO as it drew closer. Danielle and Alistair turned off the engines and headlights of the cars, and everyone huddled down, their faces pressed down into their knees like they were in an emergency brace position on an aeroplane.

The whirring sound from the UFO got louder and indicated it was getting closer and Gavin stole a glance to see the lights of the approaching craft, and the young man had to fight the urge to get out of Danielle's car and run into the pine forest. Fortunately he held his nerve, and the UFO turned away and flew in another direction, the eerie sound it was making getting fainter and fainter until it was gone.

Taking a peek outside everyone was relieved to see that the UFO had flown away and while keen to get out of the spooky Belanglo forests on a drizzly night with intermittent moonlight, they would have a delay -- all six members of the group needed to pee.

For Alistair, Cornelius and Gavin this relatively easy, all they had to do was unzip their jeans, adjust their underpants and pee. For Faye, Erica and Danielle the job was more complicated, with each woman having to take a length of toilet paper, pull down her knickers and jeans and squat behind a tree to piss.

Cornelius stole a glance at his wife as she pissed, seeing her naked arse. He put his fingers to his mouth and wolf-whistled her. "Looking hot there, Danielle!" he called out.

Danielle gave her husband the 'up-yours' hand gesture. "Fuck off!" she called back.

With all three women done, Faye wiped her redhead pussy, Danielle her blonde pussy and Erica her brunette pussy, and after pulling up their knickers and jeans, walked back to the cars where the guys who were much better equipped for peeing in the bush were waiting for them, light drizzle falling.

"Anything wrong Alistair?" Faye asked, noticing her husband was staring intently into the pine plantation from which the women had emerged.

"Thought I saw something in there," said Alistair. He looked more intently and retrieved the binoculars to get a better look, but this time nothing was apparent.

Alistair shook his head. "I must be imagining things," he said turning to get back into the car.

Gavin was about to turn around when he also caught movement out of the corner of his eye between the tree trunks, plus a shadow in the moonlight.

"I saw it too, Mr. Hawkins," said Gavin, pointing at the spot.

Alistair got the torch and shone it into the trees, where nothing was apparent, but then Danielle saw the same thing, something lurking behind a tree, then darting behind it, a shadow clear by the light of the moon.

"Come on Alistair, let's get out of here, this place gives me the creeps," said Faye, looking nervously at some bats flying by.

"Yeah Dad, the Belanglo is eerie enough in the day, much worse at night," implored Erica, the howling and barking of wild dogs in the distance and the hooting of owls and the harsh early morning calls of some crows adding to her feeling that this was not a place they should be, especially by night. "That maniac killed all those people here a few years back."

"I've heard a lot of other people have finished their days here too," said Danielle. "You know, people who pissed off organized criminals and the like."

Alistair was about to respond when there came more movement in the pines, followed by what sounded like footsteps on the dried pine needles on the forest floor. He reached into the four wheel drive and grabbed his shotgun. "Okay, who's out there?" he snapped.

"I think we're about to find out," said Cornelius, pointing as further up the trail a series of bipedal creatures to the number of about 20 emerged from the vegetation. At first glance they looked like apes, or maybe some primitive early form of man, such as Neanderthals. But these creatures which sported hairy black fur stood far taller than any man or living ape species -- some nine feet tall.

Not fearing the Hawkins family or the fact that Alistair was pointing a 12-guage shotgun at them, the creatures watched the humans with unblinking eyes, slowly edging forward.

"What are they?" Faye whispered, as she watched in horror as the strange man/ape hybrids again moved an inch or so towards them.

"I don't know," said Alistair.

"They must be yowies," said Gavin, staring at the creatures. "You know, Australia's answer to Bigfoot or the Yetis."

"Terrifying is what I call them," said Erica, the young girl nervously watching the ape-like monsters through her glasses.

Alistair kept a firm grip on his shotgun, knowing that firing the gun was a risk. It might scare the yowies away, but on the other hand it might antagonize them even more, and if they did attack the Hawkins family were totally outnumbered despite having guns and other weapons. And who knew how many other yowies lurked in the pine forest?

Cornelius unfortunately was not the sort of person who thought before acting, in fact he rarely thought about anything at all. So he reached into Danielle's car, grabbed the rifle, and before anybody could stop him let go a warning shot over the yowies' heads.

"Take that, you stupid fucking yowies!" he yelled out, giving them an obscene hand gesture.

The yowies were not afraid of the gunshot. In fact it had the opposite effect, and they became exceedingly angry. The nine feet apes roared at the Hawkins family, opening their mouths wide to show long, sharp, yellowed teeth. Then in a display of force typical of apes, the yowies beat their chests, making 'ooo-ooo-ooo' noises similar to agitated mandrills, chimpanzees or gorillas.

Alistair glared at Cornelius, his face going red. "You bloody idiot, look at what you have done!"

The yowies became increasingly agitated, and at a signal from the largest of the group that appeared to be the dominant male, they charged forward, other yowies emerging from the trees and joining the chase.

"Run!" yelled Alistair, the group wasting no time in jumping in the two cars, Alistair and Danielle racing away in a cloud of dust as the yowies chased them, the enraged apes pursuing them and pelting the cars with pine cones and other projectiles.

The yowies seemed to have the endurance of Olympic sprinters and marathon runners combined and it took some time for the two cars to lose them. They were now deeper in the Belanglo, and trying to find their way out when Erica looked out the back window of her parents' car and saw to her horror that their problems were far from over.

"Dad!" she screamed, pointing out the window.

Alistair and Faye, and in the car behind them Danielle, Cornelius and Gavin looked in horror at was approaching. There was a tremendous thundering of hooves, and coming along the trail towards them was a group of horses. They were not brumbies -- wild horses roaming free in the Australian bush -- but sported riders, medieval knights in armor in most cases. Other horses were ridden by Australian colonial era bushrangers wearing head armor like Ned Kelly.

Hastily speeding down another track pursued by the knights and bushrangers, Alistair and Danielle soon had other problems to contend with. From the seemingly unending rows of pine trees came a pack of snarling, aggressive wolves that gave chase to both vehicles. The terrified occupants of the cars had no idea whether they were normal wolves or werewolves like the ones at Bondi on Friday, but they were clearly vicious and baying for blood.

Getting ahead of their canine and equine pursuers, the Hawkins family then saw black panthers high in the trees chasing them, and turning back ran into the angry yowies again, which were searching the forests for their quarry that had dared invade their territory and had the audacity to point a magic stick that went bang at them.

Finally though, Alistair and Danielle were able to find their way onto the exit road from Belanglo Forest, and escape the yowies, panthers, knights and bushrangers. At the exit Erica screamed as two skeletons emerged from the ground and threw themselves at the cars to block their escape but Alistair and Danielle floored the gas and sped out of the Belanglo, making for the Hume Highway at breakneck speed, the sounds of banshee-like wailing and howling wolves in the forest dying away.

Misty rain continued to fall as the cars continued down the Hume Highway and into the Southern Tablelands Region. As dawn was approaching, both cars needed to be refueled so Alistair and Danielle pulled into a roadhouse in Goulburn. An enormous Merino ram standing at over 50 feet tall that towered close to the service station would have convinced the Hawkins family that the demons and aliens were one step ahead of them and had placed the giant sheep there.

This time however none of the six were in any way disturbed by the giant sheep. It was a statue known as the 'Big Merino', a landmark and a major tourist attraction for Goulburn, containing a museum, gift shop and a lookout.

People in Goulburn, the largest city in the Southern Tablelands seemed to be early risers and there were quite a few vehicles at the roadhouse pumps. Alistair and Danielle pulled their cars into two bowsers, and Alistair and Gavin began to re-fuel the vehicles, Cornelius getting out to stretch his legs and looking at the outline of the giant ram against the night sky.

Danielle, Erica and Faye only gave the ram a cursory glance as they made for the ladies toilets, the uncomfortable feelings in their bladders and bowels making it impossible to put off the call of nature, and in Danielle's vagina she could feel her tampon needed changing.

Erica was in two minds. She hadn't liked having a shit in the bush in the Blue Mountains last night obviously preferring to sit down on a toilet when she moved her bowels, but what if the toilet demon was here lurking in the ladies loo, waiting to get her? The young girl reminded herself that her mother and sister-in-law would be there, so things wouldn't be so scary, at least she wouldn't be going to the toilet on her own.

Faye pushed open the external door and each of them went into the three stalls the lavatory contained. The cubicle doors closed, but within seconds opened again with Faye, Erica and Danielle emerging and asking in unison, "Have you got any toilet paper?" each woman finding her stall with an empty cardboard tube on the holder with no loo paper.

"Did you want me to go and get the toilet paper out of the car?" Erica asked.

Faye shook her head. "No, we'll go into the shop and ask for some. Other women will need to use the toilets later so we'll re-stock."

"What's wrong?" Cornelius yelled out across the service station forecourt as he saw his mother, sister and wife come back from the toilet so quickly. "Did the toilet demon try and get Erica again?"

Three young guys filling up a utility vehicle looked in amazement, as did a truck driver and also a farmer who was filling up a tractor at a nearby diesel pump. At his bowser Alistair looked over and sighed. He knew he should kick his son's arse or at least shout at him for broadcasting the family's personal business to everyone, but he was so tired that even he could not raise the strength to do so.

"There's no loo paper if you're so interested," Erica shot back, herself tired and cranky through lack of sleep and the terrifying events of recent days.

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers