Crazy Cornelius & the Magic Pills Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the astonishment of Faye and the others however, Alistair turned on the charm and was all smiles and nice and friendly. "We're a non-credit card family, young man," he said politely. "My own fault, I used to like race tracks and casinos too much, so now we're cash only. And we've driven all the way up from Swan Hill overnight. I'm sure we can arrange something."

"I'll just get my Dad, he's the manager," said the clerk. He returned with an older Indian man, Alistair politely giving the man the same story.

"We're both men of the world," Alistair said to the hotel manager. He indicated Faye. "As you can see, I'm married to a very attractive lady. My son and daughter-in-law want some alone time like all young married couples do, and the two kids, they're 18-years-old, got sex on the mind the whole time."

Alistair then reached into his pocket and took out two fifty dollar notes, offering one to the manager, and the other to his son. "If I can't convince you, perhaps these gentlemen will be able to do so?"

The manager and his son each took a fifty dollar bill and pocketed them. "Would you like rooms with a garden view, Mr. Green?" asked the manager as his son did the check in.

"Yes, thank you, that would be very nice," said Alistair. The Hawkins family were signed into the hotel as the Green family of Swan Hill Victoria, located on the Murray River on the border, so their New South Wales number-plates would not rouse suspicion. The name Green, the Swan Hill address and contact telephone numbers were as false as the name of Brown and the Coolangatta address and phone number given at the chalets in Nelson Bay on Friday.

"Well thank you so much," said Alistair. "You have a nice morning, I know we all will." He turned to Cornelius and Gavin. "You have fun with the girls but remember, make sure you use the condoms I gave to you."

The family went into the lift and the doors closed, the elevator taking them up to the floor where they were staying. The young male receptionist shook his head to clear it, more than a little weirded out by the strange family. He had noticed that the younger boy and girl had been holding hands in the lobby and as they went into the lift and it increased his sense of disquiet.

"Why do I get a bad feeling that the younger boy and girl are brother and sister?" he asked.

His father laughed. "My theory was cousins, it's less disturbing. Oh and Patel, if you and your sister carry on like them, your mother and I will disown both of you."

Patel laughed with his Dad, who went back into the office to complete some paperwork and his son went to serve some other guests, guests who were way more normal than that strange family from Victoria. The father had the television on in the background showing the Sunday morning news, but was more interested in his work. So he barely noticed a report about a bizarre shooting incident in the Blue Mountains late last night, or a second report about how a bakery owner had been traumatized by three lunatics -- two male and one female - who came into the shop and abused her, accused her of witchcraft before threatening to come back and destroy the shop and burn her at the stake.

Nor did he pay much attention to another report about the strange events in Byron Bay on the New South Wales far north coast overnight, where a large group of teenage boys and girls had been running through the town in a frenzy banging on doors frantically telling residents there was a bushfire started by the Devil about to destroy the town and to get out now. The teenagers had been taken in for treatment but were in a really bad way, severely paranoid and delusional, and it was speculated that they had taken a dangerous new party drug -- small bright yellow pills - at a music festival during the day, the same drug that had first been recorded in Melbourne and was now causing problems all over Australia and in New Zealand too.

*

Faye and Alistair Hawkins' sex life had not been as good as it could have been for a long number of years now. When the kids were younger Alistair's obsession with disciplining both of their sons through physical beatings and a strict program of negative reinforcement often meant he was too tired and preoccupied to pay his wife enough attention in the bedroom. Brendan's serious drug and mental health problems and Cornelius being a complete maniac without assistance from drugs caused them no end of stress, and even when their sons were taken out of the equation, the perpetually angry Alistair was always getting into disagreements with his own dysfunctional family and with anyone else who crossed him which had an effect on Alistair and Faye in the bedroom.

But now, as soon as Alistair closed the door he was all over Faye, kissing and caressing her. Never even when they were younger and before the kids came along had Alistair made out with Faye in such a passionate way.

However, while the lips on Faye's face did interest Alistair, he was far more interested in the lips on a way more private part of his wife's body. The petite redhead felt her husband's strong manly hands take down her jeans and then her panties, before putting his face between her legs. The musty, feminine smell of his wife's pussy was a huge turn on for Mr. Hawkins, and he eagerly plunged his tongue into her vagina, Faye's red pubic hair tickling his nose as he ate her out.

In the room next door, Cornelius and Danielle had wasted no time in getting down to business. The naked Cornelius watched as Danielle took off her knickers, then his wife reach between her legs and pull her tampon out of her pussy. It was still a bit odd seeing his wife's feminine hygiene product saturated by blue rather than red menstrual blood but Cornelius wasn't complaining.

After making out and foot fetishist Cornelius fooling around with Danielle's feet, sucking on all of her ten toes and licking her soles and arches, Danielle got Cornelius to lie flat on his back and she slipped a condom onto her husband's cock.

"Stay nice and still," said Danielle, climbing on top of Cornelius and straddling him, before lowering her fanny down and sticking his dick up her cunt, the lubrication of her menses helping guide him up there. Allowing to Cornelius to stick one of his fingers up her bum while he played around with her arse, Cornelius feeling how hot and tight his wife was in her bowels as the walls of her rectum closed around his digit, she leaned forward and they made out again.

Then extricating his finger out of Danielle's arsehole, Cornelius thrust up hard into his wife as she pushed her pussy down. Danielle rode her husband cowgirl style, her tits bouncing up and down, menstruating all over him as they fucked. It was now the later stages of Danielle's period so her flow wasn't as heavy as in the first couple of days of her monthlies, but nonetheless Cornelius could feel his wife's menstrual blood on his groin as she bled all over him.

Next door to Danielle and Cornelius, youngest couple Gavin and Erica were a lot more reserved as they sat on the bed and awkwardly looked at each other, not sure what to do given Erica's father's bizarre behavior in the lobby.

"Um, ah, what should we do?" Gavin asked hesitantly.

Erica regarded him coyly through her glasses. "I think you should get into my pants and fuck me like my Dad told you to do."

Gavin didn't need any further prompting, and soon the young man was naked and off came Erica's clothes, her bra and knickers last of all, the young couple making out and their fingers and hands exploring the most private areas of their bodies. They even tried some foot fetishism like Cornelius and Danielle, Gavin licking, kissing and caressing the toes, soles and arches of his teenage girlfriend's cute little bare feet, Erica's pussy tingling at the touch.

Gavin put on his condom while Erica got on the bed on all fours and thrust her cute teenage arse in the air. Getting behind her and coveting Erica's vagina and arsehole, Gavin mounted Erica and pushed his cock up into the young girl's tight teenage twat, Erica gasping and the toes on her bare feet clenching as he filled her.

In the three hotel rooms, Alistair was fucking Faye in the missionary position, Cornelius and Danielle were going hard at it cowgirl style, while Gavin was humping Erica doggy-style, his balls slapping against the teenager's bare bottom.

Orgasm wasn't far away for all three copulating couples. Faye's redhead pussy, Danielle's blonde pussy and young Erica's brunette pussy sent their female orgasms from their clitorises through their vaginas and into their bowels, pussy juice and in Danielle's case menstrual blood as well soaking their respective partners' groins. At the same moment, Alistair, Cornelius and Gavin ejaculated deep inside Faye, Danielle and Erica, their condoms preventing their semen spraying up their birth canals and into their uteruses and fallopian tubes, and maybe finding something like a stray ova.

While all had enjoyed having sex, going into the bathroom was good too. It gave the group a chance to take care of some things, like brushing and flossing their teeth. Erica, Faye and Danielle each got a safety razor and shaved her armpits, then their legs. Alistair possessing a formidable full beard didn't need to shave, but Gavin and Cornelius both were able to shave, both young men sporting something more than a five o'clock shadow.

Now it was time for a relaxing shower, which was refreshing and just as good as sex. In their bathroom Alistair and Faye showered together, a rare thing for the couple especially in recent years. Seeing his wife's tits, red bush and bare bottom covered in suds and bubbles, soapy water running down her legs to her bare feet turned Alistair on, and soon Faye felt her husband's fingers between her legs, fondling her fanny, her anus and the sensitive skin separating her vulva from her anus. Faye squirmed at her husband's touch wondering what had gotten into Alistair this morning.

Cornelius always liked showering with Danielle while she was on her rags, and today was no exception, even though the blood that ran down her legs to her bare feet or dripped directly from her vagina onto the tiles of the shower floor was blue not red. So much so that he began to stand to attention and Danielle giggled, "Down boy!" as she washed her bottom.

Youngest couple Erica and Gavin kissed and caressed under their shower, Gavin unable to resist finger fucking Erica's fanny, the young girl giggling and saying, "Stop it," as she tried to wash her hairy teenage pussy.

Turning off the shower, Erica and Gavin stepped out and dried off. Erica noticed how dirty her jeans were, probably from all that thrashing around in the Belanglo in the early hours of the morning or when she had gone into the bush to take a crap in the Blue Mountains before the pygmy cannibals came at them. And she definitely needed fresh underwear, the white dolphin panties she had been wearing were very smelly.

First though, like Alistair had advised them earlier, they took a nap, the naked teenagers took an hour long nap on the bed, Gavin spooning Erica's nubile nude body as they did so, Erica looking so cute fast asleep and emitting gentle female snores. In the next rooms, Alistair and Faye, and Cornelius and Danielle were also lying together naked on their beds sleeping, Danielle so tired she only just remembered to insert a tampon and prevent a mess.

Gavin and Erica awoke after an hour's sleep, feeling most refreshed. Gavin put on some fresh underwear, jeans and a shirt and watched as Erica put on a pair of pink cotton knickers and then a pink bra. She then put on a pink tee-shirt, and a pink tracksuit, followed by socks and her sneakers, white with a pink trim. Erica then tied her hair back into loose pigtails, and coupled with her glasses, she looked so cute all dressed up in pink, Gavin feeling his groin reacting.

"What?" Erica giggled suggestively as her boyfriend approached her with that suggestive look on his face.

"Nothing, you just look so pretty in pink," said Gavin, the young couple embracing and kissing, Gavin putting his hands on Erica's bum and feeling the elastic of his girlfriend's teen panties through her tracksuit pants, Erica's clitoris reacting inside her knickers to her boyfriend's touch.

Gavin would have been happy to pull down Erica's tracksuit pants and knickers and fuck her again, but it was time to meet the others for brunch and accordingly, Danielle and Cornelius, Faye and Alistair met Gavin and Danielle in the hallway, the others all dressed for the day.

Faye took one look at Cornelius's tee-shirt, and her petite body went rigid, her face darkening as she saw what tee-shirt her son was wearing. "Cornelius, you go and change your tee-shirt right now," she said. "You are not wearing that to the restaurant or out in public, is that clear?"

Cornelius grunted his surly response. "What's wrong with my shirt? It's fucking clean."

"I've told you before, that is the most sick and offensive tee-shirt I have ever seen," asserted Faye, indicating her son's black tee-shirt. The slogan read, 'I LIKE AIDS, AIDS KILLS FAGS and I LIKE EBOLA, EBOLA KILLS BLACKS.'

"Neither your father nor I want to be seen in public with you wearing that shirt, and what if we meet any black or gay people?" said Faye. She looked at her husband for support, but not for the first time today she was surprised by her husband's response.

Alistair looked at Cornelius's shirt and laughed. "Let him wear it Faye, it's creative."

"Alistair!" snapped Faye.

Her husband laughed again, fondling Faye on her bum through her jeans. "Come on sweetheart, it's a funny shirt. And I think we've been looking at parenting all wrong for years. We were disciplinarian, way too strict with the kids, it didn't work. There's a new parenting style called freedom of expression. I thought it was lefty bullshit at first, but now I've reconsidered it. Cornelius should be allowed to wear whatever he wants, whenever he wants, in front of whomever he wants."

Cornelius was stunned by his Dad's reaction but not complaining, and likewise Danielle, Erica and Gavin were shocked but stayed silent. Faye sighed in irritation, but was pretty hungry so said nothing more and simply went with the others down into the lobby and outside into the cool and wet Canberra Sunday morning.

The persistent cold drizzle caused the group to take their cars rather than walk, and Gavin drove Alistair's four wheel drive with Erica in the passenger seat, the parents in the back, and Danielle drove behind, Cornelius in the passenger seat.

The restaurant was a family friendly restaurant, an all you can eat buffet, and it looked pretty busy this morning. Gavin and Danielle parked their cars and the hungry group headed inside, following another male patron who had gotten out of his own car and was walking in in front of them.

Walking was actually phrasing this incorrectly. The guy was a man about Alistair and Faye's age, so obese that he could only waddle his enormous 200 kilogram body clad in a mu-mu like tee-shirt and enormous shorts into the restaurant, every step of his swollen feet clad in sneakers slow and painful. Notably while balding he had his untidy, greasy hair tied back into a pony-tail, which was somehow even more ridiculous than how fat he was. And as Erica got too close to the man, she noted that he was not a big fan of deodorant and recoiled as the smell of BO hit her nostrils.

"Reckon he comes here often?" Danielle giggled to the others under her breath. "What a fatso."

Cornelius laughed. "I tell you one thing, if we don't get to the buffet before Jabba the Hutt there, then we won't get any food at all. P I G -- pig!"

The fat man turned around and glared at them, his face ugly, a pig-like nose the most unattractive part of his countenance.

"Got some problem there?" Alistair asked the fat man.

"Keep out of my business," growled the fat man, before resuming his spot in the line, clearly impatient to get in there and add to his obesity problem.

"How does he take a shit?" Cornelius whispered, Danielle going into fits of giggles. "You'd need a team of six guys and an elephant to wipe his arse."

Again, the fat man turned around and glowered, then turned back looking at the front of the line with his pig-like eyes.

"So your mother and I had a lot of fun having sex this morning," said Alistair casually to Cornelius and Erica.

"Alistair please!" hissed Faye, but Alistair was not about to listen, and turned to Cornelius.

"So son, did you fuck your wife this morning like I told you?" he asked.

"You bet Dad, I fucked her nice and hard!" said Cornelius proudly, indicating Danielle.

"That's my boy!" said Alistair proudly, giving Cornelius a high five. He then turned to Gavin. "How about you? Did you get into my daughter's knickers and screw her like I told you to?"

Gavin was blushing as was Erica, but Gavin managed to say, "Yes Sir."

"That's great!" said Alistair exchanging a high five with the embarrassed Gavin. "She's always been a shy sort of girl my daughter, not much self-confidence and I can't work out why not, but she's very pretty and I'm sure you can help bring her out of her shell when you have sex with her."

The fat man by the looks of disgust on his ugly pig face did not appear to like being around a family who discussed their sex lives in public, but it didn't seem to dampen his appetite as he waddled up to the counter, the fat man getting cross and into a dispute with the young staff over some discount scheme for being a regular customer.

"Come on, come on, you are all completely incompetent!" the fat man snapped rudely when the computer failed to show the correct discount he thought he was entitled to. "I do not have all day!"

"Neither do we, how about you just pay and stop wasting everyone's time and be more polite?" Danielle called out.

The fat man waved her off with a glare and an arrogant arm wave, before with things finally sorted out the glutton was escorted to his table, his rolls of fat wobbling in his shirt.

Now it was the Hawkins' family turn to be served, and the staff looked at Cornelius's tee-shirt clearly wary of somebody who would wear something like this in public, and who also had the crazy eyes. They were also wary of the father, having heard the menacing bearded man talking about inappropriate things and in general having the demeanor of a maniac. However, he was polite enough, certainly better than the fat man of whom they had come to dread the appearance of.

The family friendly restaurant had an area for kids with some indoor play equipment and a small mechanical roundabout of Australian animals including a kangaroo, emu, wombat, platypus and koala. They also had cardboard crown party hats for kids' birthday and other parties, and as his father was paying for their brunch Cornelius reached over the counter without invitation putting it on his head.

"I'm a paper hat party kid!" he declared.

"Cornelius!" Faye warned, but Alistair shut her down.

"It's just Cornelius being creative again, let him be to have fun." He then turned to his daughter. "So Erica, would you like a party hat crown to wear too? I wouldn't want you to feel left out, your brother having one and you not."

When younger, the unhappy Erica when not being bullied at school would come home to her dismal domestic life, her authoritarian tyrant of a father ruling the house with an iron fist, and Cornelius doing everything in his power to drive their father even more insane. As a pre-teen and younger teenager Erica would go into escapism and watch family friendly American sitcoms that were popular in the late 1980s and very early 1990s. A lot of these shows featured bumbling and well-intentioned Dads who would without meaning to embarrass their kids, and Erica often wished her own Dad was like this. But now he actually was acting like this, it was more a case of be careful what you wish for.