Crazy Sandy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you... did you finish?" she asked.

I could tell that my bladder was still quite full.

"No, I don't think so." I replied.

Sandy sat up on the grass and reached for my cock. It was still almost at full erection.

"Can you do some more?" she asked.

"I can try."

I knelt on the grass between her legs and Sandy held my cock, pointing it directly at her pussy with the head a few inches from her.

Her other hand reached down and she started to rub her clit. The sight made my cock stiffen and I concentrated hard on peeing. A trickle escaped, dripping onto the grass. Sandy watched intently and murmured in approval; her fingers moved faster on her clit. I managed a little spurt that spattered her pussy, then another, and then the flow grew to a steady stream. Sandy played the pee to and fro over her pussy and her rapidly moving fingers. Her murmurs became groans and then grunts and I watched fascinated as her pussy opened like a rare flower, the pink folds within pulsing as she squeezed her muscles. She aimed the stream directly into the open mouth of her pussy - her hips began to jerk and then to my delight and amazement she squirted. Her squirt and my pee collided and splashed in all directions and then Sandy really let go with a forceful squirt that splashed hotly against my stomach, quickly followed by several weaker spurts. I clearly saw her pee hole open and close with each spurt. There was no mistaking where female squirt came from!

Sandy collapsed onto her side, her knees drawn up, gasping as she clamped her legs together on her hand. My cock was now at full erection, bolt upright against my stomach. I was incredibly turned on and could not stop myself from grabbing my cock in my hand and tugging frantically - I desperately wanted to come again.

Sandy's orgasm subsided and she saw me kneeling there, jacking off like a madman.

She sprang into action. "No, don't, let me!"

Sandy pulled my hand from my cock and pushed me down onto my back on the blanket (which was very wet!). She grabbed me and jerked my cock rapidly a few times and then lay on her front, lowered her head, and took me in her mouth. I surrendered myself to the pleasure of it, watching her long blonde hair trailing over my wet stomach, her hand clasped tightly around the base of my cock, pumping skilfully up and down, and her lips wrapped tight around the shaft as she sucked.

It was bliss. I felt no urgency to come, I could savour every moment and every sensation. I reached for her but could not reach her pussy.

"Sandy, move round, I want to touch you."

She obliged and shifted, lifting one leg up so I could touch her pussy. I caressed it and felt the fleshy lips, now drenched with a variety of juices. When I pushed two fingers deep into her Sandy took her mouth off my cock and moaned. She looked down at my cock. The head was swollen to prodigious size, dark purple in colour, the skin over the mushroom glans stretched so tight it looked like the ripest of plums.

"Oh God, "she groaned. "Look at your cock, it looks like it will burst!"

She lowered her head again, but did not totally envelope the head. She held perhaps half of it between her lips and began a rapid and rhythmic suckling on the tip, like a baby on its mother's nipple. Her one hand still held tight on the base of my cock and with the other she stroked lightly up and down the shaft and then caressed the broad flared rim of the head, the corona, running her fingertips along it.

That did the trick. Within seconds I grabbed her shoulder, "Oh Sandy, Sandy, yes, oh fuck!"

The first spurt shot from me, and must have hit the back of her throat -- she choked and lifted her head and coughed, globs of cum splattering my groin. The second spurt hit her cheek, splashing over her left ear and up into her hair. Sandy squealed and quickly descended on my spurting cock, taking the whole head in her mouth, wrapping her lips tightly around my pulsing shaft. I lay on my back, watching the base of my cock throbbing, relishing the exquisite thrill of shooting my cum into her eager and receptive mouth.

Sandy waited until I had completely finished, holding me motionless in her mouth, and then slowly slipped her mouth up and off. She looked up at me and swallowed.

"Wow," she said, "even on the second orgasm, you came so much!"

"I am afraid some went in your hair," I said, and rather inexpertly tried to wipe it with my finger.

She giggled. "I wondered where it went, I saw it shoot past my head."

Sandy took my hand and looked at the glob of cum I had retrieved. Without a word she popped my finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Don't look surprised," she said, "I really do love it."

I grew bolder and scooped the thick blob that still adorned her cheek onto my finger.

"More?" I asked, offering my finger.

Sandy laughed. "You're getting to know me."

That finger too was dutifully sucked clean.

"Do you really like it?" I asked. "Most girls I have known pull very odd faces if they get it in their mouth. I have had a few girls pretend to like it but I could tell they didn't really."

"I think most girls don't really like the taste. It depends on the guy. Sometimes it is a bit yucky, but I am pleased to say yours is yummy!"

She saw the incredulous look on my face.

"No, really. Swallowing is so sexy, I love it. And you have such an intense orgasm - I love feeling you throb in my mouth when you come. You clearly enjoy it - I love giving that level of pleasure. If I am honest the taste is a bit strange. I could never swallow a stranger's cum, or cum that has gone cold. But if I like the guy and he does not smoke or have a weird diet, then as I said, yummy!"

I was intensely grateful that I had never been a smoker!

Sandy and I were a bit of a mess. I had kept my shirt on and it was wet from her squirt, and her top was spattered with my wayward sperm plus patches of what was either her squirt or my pee. We tidied up as best we could, but some sperm was drying in her hair, rather like that scene in the movie 'There's Something About Mary'. We made our way back to my car and set off for Sandy's home.

When we got there she would not let me in. "My house is a mess. I don't want you to see what an untidy girl I am. Thank you for a wonderful weekend."

She gave me a lingering kiss on the lips, let herself into her apartment, and was gone. I drove home, trying to take in the activities of the weekend. I had dreamed of sex like that, and now I had experienced it, with a truly amazing girl. Would it last? Sandy had closed her door before I could ask when I would see her again.

When I got home I had a shower and changed into clean clothes. In my bedroom I found her white thong on the floor by the side of the bed where she had dropped it. I picked it up, and yes, dear reader, I lifted it to my nose and sniffed, inhaling her pussy scent which instantly caused a stirring in my pants. I popped the thong in my laundry.

It would give me the perfect excuse to ring her.

12